Du Maurier... The Redpilled Dart?

Hey leafs, anyone else remember the whole Du Maurier / White Nation Power cigarette debacle?

Star-spangleds may also be aware of the controversy.

my old man smoked dumos I prefer smoking the odd canadian classic personally

bamp for answers

I'm a John Player's Standard man myself due to being a broke asshole, but your father is based.

Canadian Classics taste like pubes tbqh

I smoke camels and what is this?

Canadian cig company may or may not be supporting white nationalist ideals.

Camels are fucking good. Same with Marlboros

Now is it because of some conspiracy or has the company done something that would suggest they support it?

I'm just shitposting an old pre-4chin meme tbqhwyfamicom

Who /b&hblacksandbelmonts/ here
The they cost $15 but it's worth it. Speaking of cost does anyone know any reliable online stores? I'd rather get a carton for $50 inline than spend over 100

Holy fuck my man, even prem cigarettes I can get for like 5 bucks a pack just 10 miles down the road here.

About 5 years ago I used to get the same brands, which are pretty top tier, for 12.50 and we thought that was brutally expensive, now you can't even get Canadian classics, which are pretty shit-mid range for that cheap. You should hear our alcohol prices, a 750ml of the cheapest Russian vodka is over $20.

The cheapest possible packs of garbage cigs are $12+ here now. Sucks

I used to smoke Djarum Blacks and I don't know what the fuck is going on.

I miss smoking but the last time I tried to smoke Marlboros I threw up so I don't know what to smoke.

You probably threw up because djarums are cloves and you weren't used to smoking actual cigs

CCs are called Quebec Classics in quebec. When I found that out I stopped switched to Belmonts. Better smokes and not dirty separatist sympathizers.

Yeah I stopped smoking Djarums because I literally lost the taste for cloves.

Like I took some out of my kitchen and tasted them and it just tasted like bad salt.

Dunno though I really did like the things, apparently they pack more tobacco in them since it's covered by the cloves.

I want something kind of like those again, I don't really wanna have to smoke a whole pack just to get the nicotine buzz.

wew

Is this an actual thing, or just tinfoil garbage?

Links or something, please

indonesians make the best cigarettes
also clove cigs are healthy most indons dont get cancer until they're 80 years old

tinfoil garbage

Yeah but I can't taste the cloves anymore.

you just need to get something stronger and sweeter
try surya's by gudang garam

>

Don't think we have Canadian Classics here in Quebec, weird.

I'll try if I can find a decent smoke shop with 'em.

Belmonts are the best dumo a shit

I used to get Next in Middle school those were like 5 bucks how much do they cost now?