Please study this chart carefully before watching the debate tonight. Kthanksbye

Please study this chart carefully before watching the debate tonight. Kthanksbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xNLLcS2Yx8
nytimes.com/2016/02/11/upshot/the-real-jobless-rate-is-42-percent-donald-trump-has-a-point-sort-of.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

.012 cents have been distributed to your account

>(((Politifact)))

>(((POLITIFACT)))

>(((POLITIFACT)))
>script kiddie detected

Politifact is biased propaganda with no credibility. Look at this. They affirm what he says, and still say "half true".

>(((politifact)))

Politifiction.

Such low effort.

>(((politifact)))
thanks for stopping by, reddit

>Pants on fire lie
>because although its completely true, it doesnt specify the cause
This is just bullshit masquerading as fact.

and again

>(((politifact)))

Tax rate and corporate tax rate are different things though.... Politifcat might be right in this instance, user

wrong. trump was talking about corporate taxes. kill yourself shill.

politifact is more full of shit than your average indian street

aahahhahahahahahahah

Trump was literally talking about the corporate tax rate in their citation though.

Is this edited?!?

>ID: GAY

kys faggot

Can you not read the African American part?

>it's true but it hurts my feelings so I'll count it as false

How can anyone take this seriously

You are a faggot Polictfact is literally owned by hilary or other leftist cunts

No, that's the worst part

>completely unbiased
>no, really guys

And can you not look up how many African Americans and hispanics there are in the USA you idiot ?

( ( ( P o l i t i f a c t ) ) )

Politi"fact" is owned by Tampa Bay Times, a newspaper which has a liberal lean and has specifically come out and endorsed Hillary Clinton.

So, no shit.

Jesus christ

Cool fact check chart

Let's see a "perception of truthiness" chart

Big, constant lies work to close this gap

R E A L L Y
M A K E S
M E
T H I N K

pants on fire .... number is correct...

seriously how can anyone take that joke site as credible

2+2=4
pants on fire... numbers are correct but fails to mention how 2 feels about being added together with another 2. it is 4, but it feels like 5

>(((politifact)))

>lying directly to the people, for the love of god, you shouldn't be fucking lying to
Forget the public who don't have access to information to fact check everything, shrillary lied to the fucking board of people, whose life's works is to fact check every single thing by the letter.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xNLLcS2Yx8

>“Don’t believe these phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment,” Mr. Trump said in his victory speech after the New Hampshire primary Tuesday night. “The number’s probably 28, 29, as high as 35. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent.”

Not the best example of politifact bias, you're right about that. To be honest I saved most of these awhile ago and should have checked this one out more closely, however to say its "pants on fire", would depend strongly on your definition. For example, in Australia, you are classified as employed if you work more than 2 hours a week. Although, strictly speaking, if you work 2hrs/week, you would, legally speaking, be employed, I think we can agree that 2hrs/week doesn't really constitute employment except in the strictest sense of the word. This article talks a bit about on how you could realistically say the unemployment rate is 42%. Honestly, I'd say his statement is half true at most.
nytimes.com/2016/02/11/upshot/the-real-jobless-rate-is-42-percent-donald-trump-has-a-point-sort-of.html?_r=0

Nonetheless, it wasn't a perfect example, however there is plenty of other evidence that politifact is biased as hell. Let me know if you can disprove more. I have no qualms with admitting when I'm wrong.

The first one is an edit, it was indeed a false statistics.

It is an "half true" for them because they join the facts and feels. That way, even though Mr Trump told a true fact, they catalogue it an half true because he didn’t mix it with "...because they are poor people from a poor place trying to get a better life".

I thought there was even generals that said if the war was about slavery, they didn't even want to be in it. I thought the whole thing was about trade or something like every other war.

The bottom one was circumstantial if i remember right, obama started a specific program where he gave homes to illegals but it was a short amount of times. That doesnt really help their case though, obama had no place to start a program like that.

Where's the "like" button here?

Is this the site that gave hillary a higher truth score than bernie? Isn't it run by rabid shilldog donors?

It's a half true because Trump is talking about the fiscal year of 2016 (Oct 1-Sep 30), when most people would understand it as the calendar year.

At least look this shit up.

So he's half-lying because people are too stupid to understand context?

desu this kind of shit bothers me. people think that lying, deceiving, etc, are all justifiable for "the greater good", resulting in others coming to erroneous conclusions which can change the shape of a nation for the worse.

rome fell to the barbarians, and it seems more and more likely that history will repeat itself, in the west.

Are you seriously using politifact as an """argument"""?

They quoted Trump saying that some state lost 50k jobs, called him liar "false" and then they proceed to link the article that shows how trump was right

Its a joke.

There's no hope for the media if they can't differentiate Trump's tongue and cheek insults and jokes from his policy. They're too autistic to realize that when he says something like Clinton created ISIS, he's making fun of the policy she supported contributing to the situation in the midle east, not calling her a Jihadist.

I still believe that politifact is just satire

r-right guys?

This one?

Yeah, you're right that its all a load of crap.

Someone should create a website, politifiction, and debunk their claims.

I wish.

>((( Politifact )))

I live in Clearwater FL where their headquarters is and I can assure you the entire town treats them like a complete joke. All the writers are a bunch of New York Times / Huffington post rejects that live in subpar apartments.

They had to hire security over the course of a year since Tampa bay Slime would get egged by teenagers frequently.

>politifact
>reliable

US is the biggest tax haven on the planet

Though Trump's words are lies, clinton's whole ideology is a lie. The latter being much more questionable, and harder for the public too see through. Not all lies are told through
(fact in sentence)=false/true.

(((Politifact)))

Really makes me think