youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI
youtube.com/watch?v=r59loswF2hY
youtube.com/watch?v=UL6ti04m17A
youtube.com/watch?v=iCo5b-zZPaY
youtube.com/watch?v=ul9YGlapNiA
youtube.com/watch?v=MCO-BUe9gwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

you know what, fuck this faggot, i've always hated him, but this wasn't an entertaining meltdown. He's a sociopathic narcissist. Like legit clinically certifiable. It's not funny watching him be stupid. Fuck him, i hope he implodes financially and disappears soon.

>muh egalitarianism
Race traitor much?

>there's no difference between the parties!
>except one wants a border and the other doesn't

God I fucking hate him so much. He's the most embarrassing retard the conservatives have.

He though Cruz was George Washington?

Did it take this long for him to figure out Cruz is a smarmy politician? You only have to listen to him for 15 minutes to know that..

a fucking leaf

>His living room is a replica of the oval office

lel what a fruitcake.

youtube.com/watch?v=t--31c1d72s

suicide when?

What a completely passive and ineffectual cuck

Do they soak themsleves in buckets of blood at the end?

>go to work at 11
>have to listen to this faggot on the way to work
I wish he'd drown in fucking Cheeto dust already.

glenn beck is a cryptojew for sure

webmshare.com/LXNKB

'Trump is trying to fuck me over, trying to fucking destroy me and the fucking anger needs to come out. It needs to be UNLEASHED!' - Glenn Beck

what did he mean by this?

George Washington was a very smart guy, but he wasn't a politician. He was a highly competent military General.

a President has 1 main job, to preside over the armed forces in and out of wartime.

In this regard, Cruz has no military experience. Wanting a politician or lawyer in the oval office simply because of his veto power is even more absurd than this fat cheeto fuck trying to compare Ted Cruz to George Washington.

Its all coming full circle. After listening to this fat idiot ramble on about his morality and constitutional principles for the past year, chuckling with his gang of retards and bashing Trump worse than Salon, hes finally been broken.

And ITS HIS OWN FAULT. Why on earth would any rational human view El rato as the second coming of Washington?

Also, it was hilarious how he HAD to do a live read right after this. He was choking up and fighting back tears doing a Blinds dot com readthrough.

Dopey @GlennBeck wants @TedCruz to renounce his endorsement of me but nobody else does. Sad!

> first time I heard Ted Cruz calculate

What a fucking moron. Beck really is controlled opposition.

>mfw we are all become peta

yeah, I mean what does he think?

a politician has to be able to calculate and understand compromise. Beck cant because he's a fanatic

He thinks George Washington wasn't calculating?

My family... *sobs*... gathers around the sacred hearth.... *choke*... like George Washington and John Adams... *weeps*... and we play Apples to Apples: a collaborative board game that I promise is loads of fun for all ages... *cocks gun*

>shitter status: shattered

How can anyone take this guy seriously?

It's like he hosted a faggot tea party in his house so he can grandstand in front of his "friends" that don't actually like him very much

What a massive faggot

He's actually experiencing the election backwards. He got mad at Ted Cruz, and so now he's shifted his imaginary support to Rubio.

I listened to this on XM before I had class this morning. Beck is depressing to listen to. Cruz understood that Trump ultimately is the choice between him and Hillary, but he won't accept that.

He'd rather sit and bitch about "muh constitution" and "muh Trump"

His mistake was ever believing in Cruz.

>if you won't vote for hillary and if you won't vote for trump why not just cover me in a bucket of blood

What did he mean by this?

Kek

>I'm a strong nonpartisan man hear me roar!
What did he mean by this

How can a moron like this have a big large nice comfy house ?

>does his show from an oval office lookalike room

holy shit how much does he love himself? almost as bad as king nigger.

Beck is the poster child for an occult pesonality narcissist.

youtu.be/zNjgAUzUwCI

Wow, Cruz found a conversation where he's the likable one.

That was.......beautiful.

kek im so sorry about that

I go to work at 7 so I get to listen to based brietbart daily every morning

I'd say Bill O'Reilly fits that description better than Glenn Beck.

glenn is such a weenie

i want him to run himself in 2020 so trump can publicly humiliate him even more

I don't recall O'Reilly ever saying God himself told him to endorse a specific Presidential candidate.

Ho-lee shit he has gotten OLD. RIP Glenn Beck.

It takes a lot to get fired from Fox News. But he managed it. Certifiable freakazoid, Cruz should've disavowed his shitty endorsement. Beck can't flame out and go away fast enough.

>Cruz
>an honorable man

Hahahaha Beck is a fucking fruitcake

Another visit from the FBI and the SS. Kek

But I almost wish a nigga would. Watching him on the ground with six SS men on top of him as Trump stands there laughing and putting his gun away would be worth it.

He's gonna stump for egg mcmuffin and try to cost trump Utah

Because Mormons are retarded

wtf is wrong with this cuck? Does he want Hillary to win?

You should look at what's left of Becks audience, they are delusional. They think God is punishing America right now, and only they will save it in the end, and there will be statues of them everywhere.

I'm not joking this is what they actually believe.

Based leaf

He's going for the Johnson. He even defends johnsons weird positions like endorsing BLM, Glenn himself endorsed them too.

Poor bastard... the saltiness has reached a need level. He's getting the Trump train run on him. He picked the wrong guy and just can't give it up.

Let's give him what he wants. And let's make it menstrual blood.

Ladies of the board, for once I shall address you, because we men cannot carry out the basic portion of this vital mission. Start collecting those used tampons and napkins. Plans will be made to deliver them to Mr. Beck.

j/k. Sort of.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKrFo6cZWI

KEK

Can I get a Cred Forums analysis on his positioning himself behind the chair and staying out of the circle?

I don't know if Glenn Beck even knows what he meant by that desu

#SadMenInARoom

O'Reilly is an egotistical, shifty, faithless asshole who plays both sides against each other for his own self-aggrandizement, but he's not actually insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM
Gets me every time

His ass hurts so much he can't sit down anymore.

boy is this guys nuts

Tbh he wasn't that good of a general

>in America, news is """""""""""analyzed"""""""""""" from a fake Oval office

Funny how liberals kept calling him racist and nazi when he was one of their cuck team all this time.

>Glenn Beck ~2007: muh pendulum
>Glenn Beck 2016: dur wuts a pendulum

You knew this shit was going to happen Glenn, quit crying about it now it's too fucking late.

/thread

Really. If he wants to bitch about politicians, he's going to have to wait 4 years. This litterally is the decision to have Trump's vision of a stronger America or no country at all.

is glen beck the r9k of politics?

>except one wants a border and the other doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

Sauce?

I hope when President Trump ascends to God Emperor, he publicly ass rapes that fat sack of mormon shit beck in front of the Washington Monument to establish dominance.

Fuck beck right in is faggot ass

Glenn is an idiot for thinking George Washington was in no way calculating, he understood politics just fine.

When will glen beck go away?

This dude shouldn't even be white, what a waste

Washington wasn't a good general, he was a good leader. Very different things. He understood how to make men want to fight, now how to fight.

I literally don't understand why he's so mad, can someone explain?

garbage.

>le climate deniers

It's not real dude

I giggled like a high fag got at this

Thanks lad.

It is and it is, and he gave the circle name.

Disregard that, I'm dumb.

That's probably the material reason, but I imagine his personal psychology is the greater part of the explanation.

He views that as his role, that he's some great orator whom Providence has charged with the burden of lecturing everyone else.

The funniest part of that delusion is he has no charasmatic quality of any kind, nor any real understanding of history or political philosophy, nor any of the other attributes a thinker or commentator of the public sphere has. In any public intellectual, whether you find him agreeable or not, you can understand his public appeal. Bill O'Reilly's that uncle who told you so, Christopher Hitchens is that hip professor who always has an answer, and so on, whether these people are full of shit or not.

Beck is just some dumb loud person, an utter non-entity. It blows my mind that anyone really falls under his spell, because he doesn't really have one. Increasingly, he no longer even has an audience, and has to delude himself into thinking he has a power base by hunkering down in a replica of the Oval Office. I hate comparing him to someone that actually had an impact on the historical process, but it calls to mind the last weeks of Hitler, shuffling around in his bunker, moving around on a map formations that exist only in his imagination, surrounded by a bunch of similarly powerless yes-men.

Savage just got cut off from the air for talking poorly against his jew overlords.

>racist
>nazi
Those are the liberals' favorite words.

They've called almost every Republican politician and many Republicans that never ran for office those words so many times they lost meaning.

Which is fortunate because we're going to give them what they've been asking for all these years and no one is going to believe the sheep that cried wolf.

Heil fucking Hitler.

Ted Cruz couched his nonendorsement at the convention on the belief Trump didn't really have a shot at winning. Then Cruz would be able to stand up in four years after Trump imploded, and say he should have been the pick all along and he has "true conservative principles" for not endorsing a fascist (even though they overlapped in policy like 95%).

But the second Trump starts equaling Hillary in the polls and is within tripping distance of winning, he endorses. Literally the most ratlike man imaginable.

Too late, Rato. You chose your ship, and its too late to jump. Cruz's political career ended when he refused to endorse at the convention, the moment he had the chance to unify the party, which ended up unifying behind Trump anyway.

Priesthood Status:

[X] Not Rising
[ ] Rising

This is a guy who's own ego overwhelmed him.

He had that huge turnout at his big tea-party meeting in DC that time, but what he took away from it is that those people were there for HIM when they were there because it was an actual, grass roots movement looking for some place to happen.

It gave him a messianic complex and he lost his mind.

Poor sumbitch.

Glenn beck is a retard. Washington servered his purpose and that is that, what america need is a strong nationalist leader

OY VEY HE BLASHPEHEMED THEN LORDS NAME AT 2 MINS IT'S LIKE ANADA SHOAH

Glenn mocked Trump the day he announced his presidency. He continued at every turn to mock trump. When Trump dropped in the polls and started to push ads, Glenn blasted it on the radio that trump was paying him to advertise on his news letter. Glenn backed the wrong horse and doubled down. He full of shit, he's too prideful to admit his bias that he has to shape his arguement with some fake moral authority. Go die already Glenn.

Hes only right about one thing everyone deserves a chance, but why does it have to happen from white Countries. Arab kings are nothing but oil kings. Still a bunch of worthless Muslims. Death to The Crows.

>dont do it bred cruzz, don foll for thrumps trap

>glenn beck says g*ddamn
will this ruin his reputation?

Did he craft a replica of the Oval Office?

>ITS AH ME, GLANDS BECK!

being glenn is constantly stage 5

you тнlnk l måDê тнlS DêclSlon нåяSнly glênn? you åяê å fool. å fool тнåт шlll nêvêя gêт тнê тåSтê of DêlêgåтêS, тнê Sшêêт, lnтoχlcåтlng Smêll of DêlêgåтêS l
åm тнê DêlêgåтêS noш
вuт my нungêя DoêSn´т cêåSê å llттlê вlт
So l conSumê my oшn flêSн, ln тнlS вånkêт of Sнoяяoш тнåт you moятålS cåll llfê

What do you think all his friends are thinking?

If this stupid POS wants Cruz so bad he should move to Canada and vote for him there.

Send Beck and the blaze network buckets of Cheetos and Blood. That will make them bonkers until they declare bankrupt

Yup and to offset his cost of building his replica he laid off half the staff. Its pretty insane to build a replica then again Beck is imploding

did he actually say this?

I tried to figure out how long it would take given the number of "ladies of the board", but got a #DIV/0 error.

I don't disagree with a lot of what Glenn usually says, but for some reason I can't trust him.

>Also, it was hilarious how he HAD to do a live read right after this. He was choking up and fighting back tears doing a Blinds dot com readthrough.

Oh my God,like Fez's anxiety-attack Mrs. Fields live read? I have to find this.

top. fucking. kek.

Really? An Oval Office set? Jesus Christ, Glenn.

that's Yeb!

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE

i miss bannon he was pretty good

getting tired of these asthmatic millennials

raheem kassam is also based

Ted Cruz is the most hard-core narcissist in the current crop.

You can tell by the way his children flinch in disgust when he goes to hug him.

Trump's kids actually worship him, and that says a lot. You can't fake that shit.

Malignant narcissists repel their families. They also call themselves "annointed ones". There's also that.

Why is he pretending to be in the Oval office?

omg the yes men he has on his squad are such fucking revolting specimens

>There is no difference between the two teams anymore
Anymore?

>Glenn Beck Meltdowns
In other news, the sun has risen in the east coast earlier this morning.

The classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI

>Blacked

He thought Rick Santoram was George Washington last election

Because he's a hot headed autist?

>Glenn yelling at a group of 3 middle aged guys fucking around on macbooks

Holy shit, this is the first time I've seen a video by this guy (or even heard him talk, for that matter). Is this one especially autistic or what because this was a pretty good representation of what hell must be like

I thought he'd kill himself eventually, even if it wasn't over Utah.

It's obvious. He's fallen to khorne. We know what we must do.

The emperors peace be upon him.

Fun fact about beck: he is being sued foe millions by the former coo of media empire for breach of contract. He company is tens of millions indebt too. He is literally falling about

He is a strange case man, I wish him no ill will.

He has his heart in the right place but he has no idea how to communicate to an audience.

He's not wrong about this though

If he is a follower of Khorne is Alex Jones a follower of Slaanesh? (THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLAANESH!)

SO scripted it's insane. He can't hold a flame to Alex jones on a nice rant. There's no real emotion behind those lyin eyes

Did he do the soft somber voice where he talks really close to the mic? He's one weird dude.

this guy's an egotistical moron
which candidate is about equal opportunity?
i hate to say it, but are you kidding me?

Beck's show was funny back in the day. He forgot that people want to be entertained.

Glenn Beck is Alex Jones tier of a retard
what a shame

>hurr durr muh ideas muh equality muh freedumbs
He's either deluded to the point of retardation or shilling for god knows who. Neocons were always cynical, power hungry bastards and never stood for any of those things he mentioned. And if he loves them so much he should just vote hillary sine she's basically one of them.

>Glen Beck
>Literally everyone is Hitler now

Washington was a pretty shit general, (look up his days in the French and Indian War, he fucked up even when he had every advantage over the French) and had shit people skills, but he was a strong symbol of leadership. They had to keep him away from the soldiers many times because he was overly abrasive to the point that it was feared the convict and non-convict soldiers would lose focus of their hatred of the Crown and the army would fall apart, (which almost happened a few times).

He would have been a very good CIA director, though. I remember reading that his intel gathering and espionage efforts gave the US an upper hand in many of their engagements with the British. I'm really surprised that this hasn't been widely talked about until recent years.

Cruz would have gotten his ass BTFO so hard. Hillary has ubiquitous name recognition. For better or worse, Trump is possibly the only man in America who could give her a run for her money

This year, Alex Jones makes much more sense than Glenn "The priesthood rising" Beck.

Trust me, there are plenty of fucking morons in this world with a lot of money and big comfy houses. Intelligence and competence are not the only ways to get that, being conniving and/or right place at the right time are two of the ways to get that.

This, and he chilled out and backed off after the details of his divorce and phone sex came out. It reminded him how much of glass house he was sitting in while he flung rocks at everyone else.

if you're seriously so underaged that you havent seen the movie Carrie then i think its time for you to leave.

What happened to Gary Johnson? He seemed reasonable and sane in the last election, and now he's doing weird shit and taking a lite leftist-authoritarian stance on issues, (like supporting the government taking away guns, the government shutting down churches, and businesses that refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding, even though this is the opposite of libertarianism).

Glenn Beck is a Mormon and Mormons are basically 2nd tier Jews desu

He's a FAAAAYYYYYahhhAHHHG

I can't believe I used to work for this fucking retard.

do any of you have the .gif version of this pls?

*cryptojews

Tell us more about this guy

If America is nothing but an idea, why don't we revoke the citizenship of globalists?

Holy fucking nostalgic kek, I forgot about that. Thanks user.

That YouTube really made me stink.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

It's not just any room either. It's Beck's personal recreation of the Oval Office. Bet you didn't notice that.

Let it sink in.

Back in 2004-2005 he had a very funny show that mixed politics and comedy.

Then he started getting a big head, and got his first TV show on CNN. He started to believe in his own hot air, thought he didn't need anyone else, and now his empire is collapsing around him.

I worked for him in 2007-2008.

what's the source on artist

>THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL!

Forgot pic

2deep4u

The man should see a psychiatrist -- not because he believes this shit but why he is willing to embarrass himself for money.

Did you ever actually meet him? What was he like? Exactly like in these infamous vids?

What was your job? What was he like off air then? Any stories of personal interaction or interesting stories in general?

Mormons take that shit pretty seriously.

unfortunately they all think he's bat shit insane too.

technically he didn't say GOD DAMN thotbh

>The last man in America to figure out Cruz is an ass
I wonder how long its going to take him to figure out trump is a better alternative than Hillary.

>yfw Glenn Beck is the least fun part of his own show
I'm a semi-regular listener, and Pat and Stu are awesome. 100% less pretentious religious ranting, 50% more libtard mockery and logic.

It's a set from the movie JFK. Beck bought and redid it for his studio.

Didn't this guy boil a frogposter live on national television?

I did work for his TV show and and his live tours.

He was a nice guy in general, but he went from thinking himself a clown to thinking himself a prophet.

one of the most embarrassing things i have ever seen

AND SO WE WILL JUST SOAK EACH OTHER IN BUCKETS OF CORNFLAKES

Pat is cancer. Stu is funny but he was better with Dan Andros.

Pat's more jokey, Stu's more analytical, but I think we can both agree they're more entertaining than Glenn.

Well I have a few guesses as to why the American public doesn't want to admit Washington was anything less than the perfect leader, perfect general and perfect paragon of a man.

Pat & Stu were better when they were on the web-only 4th hour. Once they moved to Texas and expanded to 2 hours the magic was lost. No more Sarah or Natasha, no more music because they didn't have the rights to broadcast it. No more Albino Rock Fridays or talking about how fucking crazy Beck actually is and how they're all in on the joke that is his show.

>"buckets of blood" carried by "baskets of deplorables..."

Yep.

Got a youtube link? I'm curious what their old show was like.

This is what bankruptcy looks like when you are not diversified like Trump. Next step opioid addiction.

Asked and answered in under a minute.

That's Glen Beck? Holy cow what a fucking doofus.

He actually made a mock oval office for his set?

Here's a clip from one of their old shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=r59loswF2hY

Mormons are really funny people.

After Show Show w/ Stu & Dan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4th Hour w/ Stu & Pat

They need to start their own podcast or something. Ditch the dead weight of The Blaze.

When is he going to kill himself?

But did they have James K Polk Tuesdays? I think not, good sir!

youtube.com/watch?v=UL6ti04m17A

Washington literally lost every battle he led.

Literally what are you talking about

he has a room in his house that is a model Oval Office. Wtf

This kind of skit was very common.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCo5b-zZPaY

They used to have several comedy sketches like this every week.

reminder glenn beck raped and murdered a little girl in 1990

They played Jepretardy though.

Also, classic beck.
youtube.com/watch?v=ul9YGlapNiA

These cucks like Shapiro piss me off do they not realize that Trump is basically for the main bullet points of conservatism and Hilary is not?

They rather see Hilary stack the supreme court with anti-2nd amendment cucks then to have Trump re-enforce the 2nd amendment.

Gloat Fest when Bush won re-election

youtube.com/watch?v=MCO-BUe9gwo

I almost feel bad for Beck. He is clearly mentally ill and needs to be institutionalized, but as long as all of his friend's are on his payroll no one will tell him that and he'll never get help. Hes getting worse by the day and I fear for his well being. He may genuinely off himself within the next few weeks, I just hope he doesn't take anyone with him.

Why is this guy such a cuck? Sad!

He thinks hes george washington, and hes trying to play it off like he doesn't want to be president (like george did). he sees his network and listeners as the new continental army. he thinks the public will "force" him to become president in 2020 or 24 to save the republic. he is mentally ill.

JUST

what a fat, smug, self righteous know it all

are all americans like this?

>thought ted cruz could be the next george washington

l m a o

>right now we have become PETA! shame on all of us

u wot m8

i'll do you one better.. i use a diva cup which collects it in all it's liquidy glory. i'll start filling empty beer bottles

>Buckets of Blood

So America is dead? RIP

what a fag.

Is Glenn Beck a comedian? This looks like a Sam Hyde sketch.

This is one time ''kill yourself'' APPLIES.

Becky: Kill yourself, you pathetic, sniveling cuck. Do it NOW.

So Trump being opposed to NAFTA, For stronger borders, Pro-Second Amendment is not enough for this cuck? Does he actually believe there is such thing as a perfect candidate? Lolz So I guess Trump is as equally as bad as Hilary even though she is anti everything that this dumbass is for but since Trump is only partially for what he is for that is not good enough? Fucking retard.

If you did an bullet point outline of what conservatives stand for Trump stands for it. But that aint good enough for Becky

Glenn Beck hasn't realized that you can't win on principles when the other side has literally no principles. Democrats are willing use the IRS to harass their political enemies, the media to distort reality to energize black voters, and HUD to move blacks to swing states where they don't belong.

Republicans are willing to filibuster, but they end up capitulating in the end.

>Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules

>Democrats are willing use the IRS

The DNC runs the IRS. They (((know))) what is in Trumps tax returns. Nothing of use is there.

>1nfiniteh81 hour ago (edited)
Glenn Beck is 100% controlled opposition. He's an Establishment shill. He never was a real conservative. It's been exposed that he was a Leftist years ago before becoming a "star" in the conservative movement. And while he tells the truth about some issues (such as exposing aspects of the communism and the globalist movement), he leads his followers astray on other key issues. His purpose now is to "poison the well" and divide the conservative and Patriot movement. And his bosses are using him to try to prevent many in the conservative movement from supporting Trump. But he's failing. His crusade against Trump has caused his website and show to tank in ratings, and he will soon have to hang it up. Those who are not duped by this guy can clearly see him for the charlatan he is. In this clip, it is obvious that he is "acting". It's not real emotion or outrage. It comes across as a "bit" that he rehearsed several times.

That monitor isnt even 1920x1080