Brit/pol/ - Enoch Powell Edition

>required Brit/pol/ watching
youtube.com/watch?v=qdr96F5PfMg

>UK journalist Mehdi Hassan exposed that he is islamist and called non muslims filthy cattle. His bots are deleting this video on all bigger sites to keep image of moderate mudslime who can preach about migration.
tune.pk/video/6385248/mehdi-hasan-says-non-muslims-live-like-cattle-and-homosexuals-are-like-paedophiles

>Commonwealth Freedom of Movement Organisation wants free movement between UK, Canada, NZ and Australia
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22

>May: Brexit will 'enhance' Scotland's global standing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37471933

>Why isn't Labour debating Brexit at its conference?
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/26/why-isnt-labour-debating-brexit-at-its-conference

>John McDonnell vows '£10 real living wage in 2020'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37468209

>Business chiefs rubbish John McDonnell's economy plan as shadow minister admits Labour 'could be out of power for 20 years'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/labour-left-traitor-mps-deselections-jeremy-corbyn/

>'Don't dismiss immigration concerns as racist!' Owen Jones hits out at Labour Party
express.co.uk/news/politics/714406/Owen-Jones-Labour-immigration-concerns

>Based Hitchens
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22
youtu.be/TG9ONF3CWV8
theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/17/transgender-soldier-is-first-female-to-serve-on-the-front-line
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/major-tim-peakes-space-book-to-blast-off-in-november-35074231.html
twitter.com/BBCPeterH/status/780302924647919617
reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/54lsrl/i_watched_a_black_guy_fuck_my_wife_she_whispered/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/780398634617765894
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/six-things-expect-tonights-trump-vs-clinton-tv-debate/
strawpoll.me/11309472
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37471794
youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06t5w1j/newsbeat-documentaries-civilians-to-soldiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for MUYTE YER MIC

DEBATE IS AT 2AM BONG TIME

Greetings, my name is Enoch Gonzales. I'm a 27 year old Mexican-American Anglophile (English culture fan for you upstanding gentlemen). I play polo on my estate, and spend my days perfecting my skill and enjoying superior English passtimes. (Cricket, Fox Hunting, Tea) I train with my Hounds every day, a particularly olfactory form of canine by which Foxes and Rabbits will most certainly be tracked, and which is vastly superior to any other animal for the express purpose of sport. I earned my hunting licence two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Public School and Mancunian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about English history and their chivalric code, which I follow 100%. When I get my English visa, I am moving to Manchester to work in a chip shop to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a player for Manchester United FC! I own several bowler hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to England, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my twelve brothers and sisters and recite the Queen's English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in England!

Nth for Amelia.

Get in lads, nearly 50 people in chat.

Trump is a bad joke and honestly scary at times, but it's impossible to like Hillary. Far as I'm concerned her winning of the nomination was completely illegitimate and Bernie Sanders should be there. Nothing can be done about that now though, so if I were an American I'd probably hold my nose and vote for Hillary.

Speaking as an Irishman, I quite clearly prefer Clinton as even though she's not exactly warm to our tax antics, she's less anti-free trade than Trump and would probably be better for our foreign direct investment from the States. Also Bill Clinton would make a top notch first bloke. Man is hilarious.

You have it arse about face lad, the claps worship us. You don't exactly see them out celebrating St. George's Day, do you?

>news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22

desu that's a bad idea

If you do it for the good commonwealth countries then India (because it's always fucking india) will call you raycist and demand freedom of movement for themselves

Also the Canadians and Australians and New Zealanders are constantly flooding their countries with chinks and Indians anyway so you'd have to pressure them to adopt points-based immigration with overall low total numbers of immigrants let in

Did the Brit/pol/ stream just crash for anyone else?

the memes are merging, they're self aware, FUCKING MUTE IT

i do laugh at the idea of britboos who love sherlock and doctor who coming to visit england and expecting us all to be polite and handsome

Anyone seen that preacher who got arrested for calling the women a slut/whore for wearing jeans

On the news had his wife (white chav) next to him wearing skin tight yogapants

Would not pull out

They're consider themselves more Irish than you guys.

P.S. they're right

>I'd probably hold my nose and vote for Hillary

fuck off yank canada and australia have points based systems

Ha, I think we've had this exact conversation word for word before so never mind.

>ywn cuddle isabel and discuss politics while doing lewd things

Why live

>religious people in being hypocrites shocker

HWHYTE YURROPEAN IDENTITEE

Points based systems are actually retarded, we should use work visa systems like Japan does.

>and honestly scary at times
Pathetic.

>I quite clearly prefer Clinton
Disgusting.

Those genetics are fantastic.

Evenin' neighbours, how's the mood? Think Corbachev can get a coherent party going? Will Theresa May ever find a personality that isn't low energy Thatcher?

Maybe, I haven't been here in weeks though.

>Think Corbachev can get a coherent party going?

With Blairites undermining him? No. Purge them and he'll have control.

The convicts are getting rid of their points based system lad. Turns out it's total shit.

our points based gets you put in a pool they choose from not automatic citizenship, much smarter way of doing it

Isn't Canada overrun with the Chinese and Indians? How is it smarter?

>First step toward unified anglosphere
>desu that's a bad idea
Kill yourself weeb faggot.

rich chinese and indians because that's what the government wants

>Think Corbachev can get a coherent party going?
He has a decent shot of uniting a few MPs behind some of his policies but he'll never unite the voter base.

Expect either low turnout/lib dem surge (not a huge one though) in 2020

The mood is good.
May has been showing up and she's honestly showing a lot of promise, Fox and Davis also gave us a lot of hop after being given their cabinet positions.

His criticisms are valid at this stage mate, huge numbers of moronic lefties would go out their way to pander to niggers and browns.

Got any more like the one you posted?
Corbyn imposed on Asian communist propaganda?

Yeah but you shouldn't be taking in any of the cunts desu. Canada is down to 75% white or something like that. Canada will be New China at that rate.

Most people just want to be led and that's FINE.

t. Pierre Chang

Explain this mute meme to me

the system is good, the government running the system unfortunately is not

>All well and good, but does she make a good cup of tea?
Sure but she usually has someone else make it.

>Does she give your daughter a lift to school when the weather is bad?
Don't have a daughter tbqh. She gave me and my sister lifts everywhere no problem. Though we went to boarding school.

>Does she complain when she visits your home because it is a bit messy?
I'm a clean freak just like her. She's never complained.

>Does she nag you about having food in the fridge past its 'sell by' date?
It wouldn't occur to her to look inside my fridge. I can't even picture her doing it. Even entering the kitchen would be a stretch. She considers herself a guest, why would she go to the kitchen?

>Does she criticise your wife's hair style?
She likes my girlfriend but disapproves of her staying at my place.

Anyway in all seriousness my mother isn't the type to complain to your face. She is very nice in person (except to my dad); she will talk very badly about you behind your back though. In confidence, obviously.

so glad i can buy varied alcohol at good prices here.

>lcbo

absolutely horrific.

>Mehdi Hassan

David Starkey brought this up about Ahmed ages ago

youtu.be/TG9ONF3CWV8

agreed, alberta has a pretty good setup but ours in bc sucks

What do you chaps think of female soldiers serving on the front line in are military?

>theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/17/transgender-soldier-is-first-female-to-serve-on-the-front-line

Related article.

I start my new job tomorrow lads

What books does Brit/pol/ recommend?

RESET YOUR MODEM

The Last Kingdom series (Bernard Corwell)
Reclaim England from the foreign hordes!

So she's 2-faced?

well we can't fucking hear you if you all talk at once, MUTE IT

Moby Dick

>belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/major-tim-peakes-space-book-to-blast-off-in-november-35074231.html

Major Tim, doing it for the middle class white folks

Ta user.

She's polite, yes.

All for it. They've fought in the Spanish civil war, WW2, the Rojava forces, tons of other militias and conflicts

Knowing the Scots Guards this guy either lost a bet or wants an extra 2 minutes on his run time.

>all for it
its a terrible idea

woman gets her head blown off entire squad of men demoralised as a result

woman gets wounded in the leg four guys all get killed trying to rescue her

physical limitations

periods

the list goes on

its also completely and utterly unnecessary, we are not short of male troops we are just short of money for them. complete bullshit idea that only exists because muh gender equality

this is Elohim to Major Tim
you've really made the grade

KAREN
A
R
E
N

When's this happening then...

>I'm not going to take lessons from a man who blamed the London riots on black culture
>who blamed sex crimes on Pakistani culture
>who blamed terrorism on Islam

really forces one to ponder

The English and Their History
The abolition of Britain
Fascism 100 Questions
A Greater Britain

A danger to themselves and everyone around them. Also that article is pushing all of my buttons.

>tfw no obsessive yuno gf

well the chinese have female soldiers, so maybe, but maybe female only regiments or something

fug lads wish i could stay up for the big deb8 but no chance
are there any other good dates to take off of work for maximum yank politics shit posting over the next couple of months?

one guy

twitter.com/BBCPeterH/status/780302924647919617

SHE'S FAST

R A R E
A
R
E

A fucking dreadful idea if only for the reason that men are far more biologically disposable, and if we fight a war where the military is truly needed we'll need women around at the end of it to repopulate the next generation.

>woman gets her head blown off entire squad of men demoralised as a result
>woman gets wounded in the leg four guys all get killed trying to rescue her

You act like these situations only apply to women.

reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/54lsrl/i_watched_a_black_guy_fuck_my_wife_she_whispered/

Very shit idea that thing should have been discharged on the spot. But the MoD will never allow women to serve in combat units thank god.

Wouldn't want to take lessons from someone that knows facts. It'd be un-Islamic.

Obviously there'd have to be an end to brown immigration. We can't let libtards and their pets ruin this.

Sure it's been said before that an Islamophobe is a non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

You have to bear in mind the Chinese haven't fought a war since Korea, their entire armed forces has less combat experience than the TA

CONTROVAIRSIAL

Not for long roastie

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

>Jack.webm

what do you lads have against woes? i like his videos tbqh

How do we stop the Googel machine black washing hwite identity

>le bisexual neet manlet nazi face

Christ he's such a posing cunt

>bisexual
he never talks about being a poof so who cares
>manlet
not an argument
>nazi
do you know where we are?

Lads, for some reason, all the entertaining British patriotic figures that show up on the media, on panels, in interviews, and debates, are all disappearing from the limelight

Nigel Farage, Peter Hitchens, David Starkey, Jacob Rees-Mogg, they're all being awfully quiet these days (spotted Moggy on Question Time and Nigel on This Week but that's about it)

where do I go for entertaining, logical and witty right-wing goodness on Youtube now?

>do you know where we are?
I do. And the cancerous stormfront newfags have to go back.

But we do like him.

Who is this guy? Why do I keep seeing him?

I basically AM Woes except Welsh and straight, he just makes for good memery as well as being based

please there is a difference between being a larping neo nazi and joking about the holocaust/sympathising with the nazi cause

the stormfags got /new/ shut down, only thing new here is you

Just say "commonwealth realms only". I guess that means Jamaicans though.

Did she died?

highly underrated

>sympathising with the nazi cause
why?

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/780398634617765894

I like Millennial Woes.

they wanted to remove jewish influence and keep their country for the natives
how could you not sympathise with this?

The question is why you AREN'T down with persuing a Jew-free Europe.

>borrow 250 billion
>economic vision

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHA

This is advanced immorality

You'd understand if you weren't BLINDED BY IDEOLOGY.

Beautiful.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>"whites are the master race"
>"w-we keep getting beaten by da jooooooos "

Millennial Woes on YouTube. He makes videos every now and then

One of our best Prime Ministers was Jewish. I am against ideology- globalism and Jewish supremacy- not against an ethnic people. Some of the vilest people who have changed our society for the worse- the Clintons, Bush and Blair, are Christians. Some, George Soros, Rockefeller, are Jewish. It is ultimately ideology, not a race of people, that wishes to destroy us.

what? how is wanting natives peoples to have a homeland anything to do with thinking whites are or arent the master race? do you not see how much of a strawman that is or are you just b8ing?

Pretty good on what to expect tonight:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/six-things-expect-tonights-trump-vs-clinton-tv-debate/

The Czech scum that live downstairs are arguing loudly. Shouted to shut the fuck up or go home.

Round 3 of Greatest British Prime Minister.

strawpoll.me/11309472

Found the jew

Is he going to be watching her bang her black bf tonight?

been a bunch of leftypols trolling the last couple days

Yare yare

>missed the part where it says "low immigration"

Of course yours is shit

Also your points-based system is also shit because it's predicated on "getting da bes and brightest in" instead of keeping out brown people. It's easy to keep brown people out if you have a system which ensures people from non-English speaking countries and non-developed countries are disadvantaged in immigration systems versus people from English-speaking developed countries.

Multiple choice was a mistake.

34 (you)s and counting on my post you lads jelly?

Nobody deserves a homeland. The whole pan European shit you see on here is just a symbol of generalised white anxiety to the loss of their empires, thus compensating by lumping artificial entities together.

If you vote for all of them you haven't actually voted for any of them, have you?

All shit desu

>People voting for Churchill
>People voting for Attlee

REEEEEE

COMRADES RISE UP

I wouldn't trust a single word that comes out of The Labour Party.

Have you see the state in which the party's been since Jeremy Corbyn's been it's leader?

Their disgusting, vile anti Semitism and anti Israel attitudes rival those of Adolf Hitler's party in 1930s Germany.

Remember that supporting The Labour Party is like supporting the Nazi Party.

Attlee and Wilson

Churchill was a great wartime prime minister tbhfam

>the state of this post
these threads are by far against pan european shit such as the european union
you are thinking of american white nationalists

broke my keyboard, using the onscreen spastic one on debate night, :(

>wanting is the same as 'deserving'

I know you're shitposting but step it up lad

nsfw

Jews are the devil

FAT
DOESN'T
MAKE
YOU
FAT

>people voting for the Duke of Wellington

both of these men were brilliant Prime Ministers, what are you on about?

>mister 60% white talking about keeping brown people out

you're showing your terrible amerifat """""education""""" faggot, our system is great but the government running the system doesn't want to keep the brown people out

>Tfw when we used to give skimmed milk to prisoners

Oswald Mosley wanted a united Europe

So do modern movements Generation Identity

>Churchill
>not elected
>destroyed empire
>destroyed Europe

Oswald Mosley stands against everything that is conservative and traditionally British in nature.

>his crowning achievement in life is a Cred Forums post with 30 replies
Lol

lewd

>based thatcher is #1
>some guy named benjamin disraeli is #2
>never heard of him
>hmmm thats an interesting last name
>google him
>my fucking face when

Some people need to learn the difference between 'united' and 'unified' desu

>Mosley would have loved the EU XD XD

cobblers

how is a french movement no one talks about and a fascist from the 40s relevant to anything whatsoever?

Churchill did not destroy the Empire, two wars destroyed the Empire.

Churchill did not destroy Europe, Stalin and Hitler destroyed Europe.

Attlee believed that mixing the races would put an end to war and set forward to do that

Churchill lost us our Empire fighting a war which was not in our interests

gb2 reddit

>Jewish emancipation
>Main article: Emancipation of the Jews in England
>During debate on the Jewish Civil Disabilities Repeal Bill, Wellington, who opposed the Bill, stated in Parliament on 1 August 1833: "... this is a Christian country and a Christian legislature, and that the effect of this measure would be to remove that peculiar character." And "I see no ground whatever for passing the Bill; and shall, therefore, vote against it." The Bill was defeated, 104 votes against, and 54 for.

I can't believe I never read his Wikipedia page before.

Based though

Cant find the source but I remember a general making a good point. He essential said:
>Women cant carry as much (Naturally weaker)
this would lead to the squad not having as much material since the women would not be able to carry as much
>Don't have as much endurance
Wouldn't be able to travel as far and hence would slow down the unit
>Men would feel obligated to protect her
Could cause the men in the group to make irrational decisions to protect her as they feel it their duty to

I'd be mostly in favour if they passed the same tests that men did but I'd still feel uncomfortable about it. On an emotional level I am incredibly against but given that they were up to the same fitness standards as is required by men I couldn't argue against it

sorry m8 didnt mean to get in the way of all your fantastic contributions to the thread

holy fuck this shit should be illegal

disraeli is cool

Japan isn't right

Further down the page it says he renounced Judaism to worship Jesus.

There's also some old legend about him cucking a Austrian civil servant in 1888.

Attlee's beliefs did not enter policy. His actual policy consisted of social reform and repair which saved this nation after the brutality of the war.

Churchill did not lose our empire.

Hitler didn't declare war on Britain. Britain declared war on Hitler, after years long warmongering agitation by Churchill in Parliament.

Why is he adored here then?

Nice trips, Disraeli.

>Churchill destroyed the empire

THAT WAS ATLEE YOU FUCKING WANK

Because he's a good orator. His actual ideas go completely against everything Powell, Thatcher and Farage dedicated their political lives to.

"British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson on Monday kicked off his first official visit to Ankara by highlighting his "proud ownership" of a Turkish washing machine and steered clear of his past prize-winning insults of President Tayyip Erdogan."

>ywn swim in that belly

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37471794

>driving home from holiday
>really pissed off with wife
>she won't shut up
>beat her in the car until she bleeds
>hear police sirens a few minutes later
oh shit, someone must have reported me, bet it was that trucker
>plan.exe
>smear self in semi-conscious wife's blood
>pull over
y-yes officer, we're extras, we're playing, err, zombies
>concussed wife agrees
>officer laughs and drives off
>continue beating wife

desu by the time Atlee was PM India was lost anyway

and then became a christian. so did fritz haber. christian jews are based as fuck

>Enoch Powell
who the hell is this guy, he is amazing! Yes, lets have him again!

Attlee government:
>Mass immigration began as new residents arrived from the West Indies, India and Pakistan.

There was no reason for us to fight in WW2

Daily reminder that Woesy has his first public speaking event tomorrow in the Netherlands lol.

Will he have a panic attack?

Will he dress in his dressing gown?

Will he take a swig from a bottle of coke?

Will we finally get to see how short he is, considering that the Dutch are some of the tallest people in the world?

Will he an hero himself if it goes badly?

Can't wait to find out. It's going to be a disaster.

>doesn't understand how our parliament works

Atlee campaigned on the promise of giving up rule of India desu. He wanted to lose it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8

Farage and Thatcher are meme libertarians

>Labour promising £10/h living wage

Why not £15/h?

It's true. A jew becomes innocent till proven guilty if he converts to Christianity. As long as he identifies fully with white Christianity and doesn't backslide into any of his ethnically jewish ways.

Looking forward to seeing the video of it, hope he doesn't fuck up.

It was not mass immigration, it was controlled immigration for skilled doctors.

The process of mass immigration only began under Heath.

I'd rather a libertarian than a socialist fascist.

I'm rooting for him but he'll have to keep a tight hold on his spaghetti. If he goes all melodramatic and 'the time is nearly upon us etc etc', jesus christ

How the fuck is he doing that? He's a wasteman

man this music never fails to pump me up

Hoping he wears a dressing gown over a suit myself

He's looking fat

He's going to washington to speak at the NPI conference after that, we are literally in the meme timeline

OFFICIAL DEBATE BINGO

He really needs to lose weight

irrelevant
did not represent us.
In hindsight no one would have fought in that war.
Worst nation ever to exist. Total utter cowards and traitors to the last this nation.
>Literally watches pakis rape their kids and does NOTHING.
>Celebrates carpet bombing Europeans.
Go and wank over that pig/bulldog hybrid you call a leader

I can remember a BBC documentary about young soldier recruits, both female and male (can't remember what it was called) and they were caught messaging each other and sneaking into other dorms.
It was quite a recent doc

Kek, Christ. Has he ever been involved in politics before?

he's leading a cushy life now user, he has become greedy and it shows

There he is, the supreme Victorian Aristocrat.

>Mr Brexit

Can you fucking imagine if Trump brought out Farage.

Cute

Pure coincidence that the man also wanted to mix the races

I forgot to mention they're also civic nationalists which is the worst bit

He's explained that is misleading and that is actually only for the first video per month.
After that it drops off dramatically.

Wow I'm certainly glad that the BBC loves to invite Moderate Muslim Mehdi Hassan onto everything, and to stack up the audiences with people who gasp every time someone disagrees with him.

How our parliament works is irrelevant to you saying he wasn't elected?

He was elected in his constituency by voters.

I'm not aware of that.

But regardless it was a lost battle by 1945. Sure they probably could have kept it if they really wanted but it would have been brutal.

A lot of people in Britain, whilst disappointed that India would be lost, were exhausted and willing to go with it in light of the alternative.

Who the actual fuck is Millenial Woes?

>Hi, i'm the CEO of an Asian multinational that employs 3000 people directly in the UK, and the primary reason for us investing in the UK was to be a gateway to the EU. If the UK Leaves the single market, I will shift production to the mainland.

How do you respond, Cred Forums?

You've benefitted the person with least votes more than the others.

The memes must flow.

Seriously if the Yanks fuck this up and Trump doesn't win they are seriously going to get the piss taken out of them.

No, I have literally no idea what they expect him to talk about

Good. Fuck off gook.

he's bringing one of the women bill clinton had an affair with to sit front row, that's more than good enough for me

fucking white islam apologists will be first against the wall

>It was not mass immigration, it was controlled immigration for skilled doctors.

Reminder that Enoch actually proposed incentivised but controlled immigration from India to fix a deficit in doctors

What time are the debates, GMT? I fear i'll be sleepin.

Uninterested

Good luck in Albania dude

I've complained to Patreon a number of bloody times about this

Oh God

Godfathers I'm so nervous. The fate of Western civilisation hinges on this one literal night.

2am I think

I think we should gas the jews

2am

>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06t5w1j/newsbeat-documentaries-civilians-to-soldiers

found it

>being so bluepilled that you believe this and actively shill this falsehood for him

wew lad

it's infuriating but there's nothing I can do about it

bloody hell

Ah, the "burn the house down, I don't gib a fuck" strategy.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Just do a poll between Thatcher and Churchill already.

Not expecting too much out of the ordinary desu.

WW2 was a completely optional war for Britain.
Hitler was desperate for peace, not even surrender, simply peace.
Churchill refused to listen to terms.

Working on Saturday ans started talking with all the old women that work at the same place I do, they all start talking about the EU, mass migration, muslims etc. One of them literally says Enoch Powell was right and everything he said would happen has happened.

Some things are more important than money, cunt.

naw we've gone tootally off topic

A YouTuber

Oh bloody hell. Just fuck off! It's very misleading

I give a fuck about other things more than some gook and his shit business.

Atlee, Churchill, Thatcher, Disraeli, Churchill, maybe Gladstone

She's probably posting about you on oldwomanchan right now.

First World Sucks wait til the 3rd world Proletariat uprising crushes your confused racist asses

>Gladstone

Why won't you think of the trees

>tfw you're fully stocked up with coke and fags

Will you be the one telling each of those 3000 unemployed skilled workers they've lost their job, maybe their mortgage and their house?

You have absolutely no accountability for the vote you cast in the referendum, you can just melt into the shadows. The people that have to deal with it are the people that have a stake in society, not the dispossessed who want to damage successful people.

I want more chinese investment in Nottingham

are we congregating on a stream/hangout later to watch the great american shitshow?

>2 posts by this ID
>Pics saved from goybook

>Will you be the one telling each of those 3000 unemployed skilled workers they've lost their job, maybe their mortgage and their house?
No, that would be the gook's job if he decides to move his business. Not my problem.

oh look more leftypol

>Tfw when you make a five hour video preparing and eating a pomegranate

There is no 'we' you fucking scrub rat.

Gonna shag a qt milf or gilf m8?

Amazing, good job user

Rude

that and the great DVD chucking-out are /comfy/core for the ages

Why is he dressed like Hillary?

John MaocDonnell pic pls

it should say Article 50 on it

>third worldism

Anti Marxist trash

Will this help me stay awake? My mate says nurses have used it for years when working night shifts at hospitals to keep them energised. Think i'll go downstairs now and drink triple the dose to really stay high energy.

See you all at the debate lads can't wait

That helps you go to sleep

Ad hominem

Yes I did post twice, well observed!
>Noice

A good attempt but John MaoDonnell is Mao, Corbyn is usually depicted as Lenin or Stalin.

If you're more concerned with arguing with me about dogma than dealing with all the reactionaries here then your more anti-marxist then I'll ever be

sperrrsifically norrth wustern

guy he responded to asked for asian propaganda

hownew,ru

Watching the news and seeing the absolute state of the Labour party
>mfw

>Labour are down to 26% in the latest polls
Is this lower than what they managed in the 80s yet?

That's a trap

Traps supported Brexit

The polls are a lie

Im pretty sure they said that it was the lowest they have ever been in an ICMI poll.

>reactionaries
I think you're confusing us with someone else. This is a blairite thread.

>62% of extreme lefties voted for the extreme lefty
WHODATHUNKIT?

these fucking people man

G R E E N S U R G E

hahaha I think they deleted their account

Why only Jews?

Greens aren't even good environmentalists. Compared to a party like Alliance for Green Socialism

My housemates parents are from Poland and they moved to the UK about 20 years ago. Do you consider him white British (he speaks mostly Polish)?

Wow

NO ONE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED

>Do you consider him white British
no
he's white Polish by birth, his blood is white Polish.

He should go back to Poland.

NEW THREAD

Watching Barry Lyndon as my pre debate entertainment

"Enoch was right."

No, he's Polish and always will be Polish. If he pulls his weight and contributes to society he's more than welcome, unlike the brown "Brits"

Are you watching it on your side?

Of course not, he's Polish.

Also 20 years here and speaks mainly Polish? He sounds like a """well inegrated member of society""" doesnt he...

That said Polish > Pakis

Remember a few years ago, when all of the horrible shit that happened under New Labour started coming out of the closet (Muslim rape gangs etc.)? It was near-impossible to post here under a British flag without getting swamped by shitposting Americans. It's only fair we return the favour if the God-Emperor loses to a fucking Clinton.

I hope hiroshima gives them a hillary flag

No.

Er...no? He's Polish.

>Karen is pure
DELET THIS

Thanks for settling this.

He is a functioning member of society and considers himself white British and would never go 'back' to Poland.

What are they going to repopulate with if all the men are dead?

Should probably mention that he also dislikes non-whites.

You've obviously never looked into Jewish supremacism and the history of Jewish influence in Europe. Keep showing your ignorance though by all means.

If all the Brits were to move to Poland and all the Poles were to move to Britain, it wouldn't be Britain anymore, would it? The people who live here wouldn't be anglos, they'd be slavs. He can at best be honourary. Nevertheless, he should join us an become a last samurai.