Why are there never any female dictators?

Why are there never any female dictators?

Didn't South Korea have one?

Anyways, no women in miltary so less chances to get a dictator from there you dipshit

we had one

she was shit tier

I mean, you have monarchies.

Hillary is trying.

because they'll be busy sitting on my face

Being a dictator requires a male brain

There's nobody watching your back, and nobody to hold your hand and open doors for you. You have to be able to lead men, and inspire fear and respect in them.

Women pretty much can't even handle a term-limited turn at "rule" in a democratic republic or parliamentary monarchy (See: Merkel, Gillard, de Kirchner, Rousseff, et al)

>we had one

Women are better than men

Women can't control their emotions, let alone a country.

Dilma Rousseff

/thread

Why? Because your nose is bigger than your dick?

How'd you know I'm Jewish?

Thatcher lad?
She was a very strong leader and was PM for 10 years.

t. insecure ugly woman

There are, ask my wife

oh hohoho! Hirarious!

They're called vagtators

Because women make terrible rulers.

Even Cleopatra, probably the most famous female ruler in history, gave her entire country away to Julius Caesar and then ended up having to kill herself for betraying Rome.

They just suck.

Because being a dictator means taking what you want or need; not whining until a man gives it to you.

goodness gracious...

She was hot

>DICKtator

duh

Cleopatra is the obvious one but if you read about her you realize she just utilized her pussy with the right guys. She also killed off her siblings. total psychopath.

Marc Antony was her beta orbiter.

We are about to have one here

Well that's one theory, but after Caesar died, she really had no option but to pick another prominent Roman or lose any chance of remaining Queen of Egypt.

Octavian still killed her son kek

they are incapable of gaining power unless men allow them to, which the men wouldn't allow under dictatorships

Here's your (you), good luck in the next YLYL thread, faggot.

There have been many, but they don't get labeled "dictators." That would be sexist.

LOL all female are Dictators from scratch..

we had one, and she was the best leader that this country have had in the last 40 years.

>dilma roussef
>liz bathory
>that bitch from ukraine

fight

more whores