"I don't have the answer," said James...

>"I don't have the answer," said James, who has a track record for speaking out when notable cases of police violence toward blacks occurs. "None of us have the answer, but the more times we can talk about it, the more times we can conversate about it. Because I'm not up here saying all police are bad because they're not. I'm not up here saying that all kids are great and all adults are great, because they're not.

>"But at the same time all lives do matter. It's not black or white, it's not that. It's everyone, so, it's just tough being a parent right now when you have a pre-teen."

is he, dare I say, 'our guy'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCjMvEdPi30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LeBEAST has always been my guy

wtf i love hairplugs now

fucking coon

How long until the torrent of BLM butthurt against him for not going full "WE WUZ OPPRESSED N SHEIT"?

already calling him a snitch on twitter

too bad the debate will overshadow it

LEGOAT

No. Wait until his buddies give their views before he goes into a hivemind mentality.

Lebron, Carmelo, Chris Paul, and Wade are all dead to me as athletes because they're constantly trying to act like they're the saviors of the black community. Melo is the worst for it, just look at anything he says. Athletes should stick to playing their sport for overpaid prices, not trying to relate to the black community they have distanced themselves from.

If you really believe there is a race problem in America, stop taking your jew owner's money and refuse to play. Complaining avout race issues while your deep in a cracker's pocket is the stupid shit you'd expect from these idiots.

youtu.be/KCjMvEdPi30

>is he, dare I say, 'our guy'?

People are getting scared and are starting to pack peddle.

Whites need to go back to sleep, don't you see. There's no problem. (Just keep bringing more immigrant until you don't have the option to decide anymore.)

Did he actually use the word conversate and not converse?

LeBron's always been pretty based

white people buy shoes too

he won't take a side like Jordan, not that he should.

wtf i hate Czechs now

ok, pepík

Is he our guy?

Shieett hez lekangz

My surname's Sretén
It's a "shitty" irony

He's always been fairly neutral on most issues because he is obsessed with his worldwide brand

is he the only to pull off the kangz meme somewhat succesfully?

>None of us have the answer

NO, we do have the answers, because we actually looked at the data.

If you actually watch the livestreams of these chimpouts, you'll hear black protestors saying EXACTLY the same thing. Every time, every place, from Charlotte to Minneapolis, no matter how retarded the cause you'll hear them say

> is not jes black, is all lives

and they typically make a (very crude but definite) class-based argument. That The Man fucks everyone that's poor, regardless of skin color.

The pushback against "all lives matter" is entirely twitter faggots trying to "educate" their own kind.

While there's undoubtedly a niggerist aspect to all of these, most of them realize (and have seen with their own eyes) poor whites being shit on too.

I'm not sure what to say beyond that but it's a classic case of a vanguard of intellectuals telling the people they claim to represent to shut up and let their betters talk -- just like all of the white people that attack blacks who "step out of line" and vote the wrong way.