He's gonna get the stoner vote and there's nothing you can do about it

He's gonna get the stoner vote and there's nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vQcQowRg8s
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would I want to do anything about it? That means he splits the vote for Trump

>stoner vote

Stoners don't vote

but what does he thing about aleppo?

It's ashame he won't make the debates. IF he did, Trump would look like a bumbling retard.

but what does he thing about aleppo?

So he'll get the vote of all 4 stoners not high enough to forget to vote? Neat

I am a hardcore stoner and I'm voting for trump.

>stoner vote
>implying most won't forget when election day is because they got high

>stoners
>vote

*ahem*

The bowl is right here....
My M.A.G.A hat is too....

nope

You're joking right?

youtu.be/9vQcQowRg8s

Good, take away the votes from Hillary.

We need better memes to help inform the stoned masses..
Hillary will shit her pants.
Praise Kek!

Yeah Garry sperging out about illegal immigrants and sticking his tongue out while needing every foreign location explained to him would really put trump in his place

A leppo? Is that a bird?

>Stoners
>Voting

He can have them.

Gary Johnson is insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

Well, of course you are, nobody accused you of being intelligent. We expect people with a low brain cell count to vote for an idiot like themselves.

>the stoner vote
>leaving the couch

naw senpai. they are too lazy to even vote by mail.

>stoner
>vote
>stoners voting

That's a good one user

He won because of women, not stoners

It's ok it just means they won't expect us

Thank you Aleppo for turning Colorado red.

Where are his eyebrows

>stoners are retards
wtf i hate everything now

>advocating for the stoner vote
>in phoenix Arizona
>a red state
>a very pro gun state
>being this retarded

Its nice recognizing places in your hometown on here

Stoner here, he lost me with his immigration. Besides if our google in cheif wont legalize, no one will.

Niggers

What's the debate strain my man, black diamond here

Stoner here. Frankencuck is a buzzkill open-borders faggot. Fuck off with your meme candidate, get used to saying President Trump.

I'm not kidding, this is guy is mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk

I'm a stoner and I'm voting Trump. Fuck that TPP supporting cunt.

Holy shit, what is this retard thinking when he does this dumbass shit?

You using that video just shows how autistic you are - he was clearly being comical. Johnson can debate. Just watch the Libertarian debates, you pseudo-intellectual statist fucker.

Heads up, if California passes the pot law, the libertarian party wont exist anymore.

Non compulsory voting means stoners are just going to sit around and get high, forget that they have to actually go out and vote then fall asleep amongst a pile of garbage.

Either way, who gives a fuck? As long as they don't vote for Hillary, it would be a win for trump.

Not mine!

Trump is for TPP, retard. His Vice President supports it, and he wants his VP to run his presidency.
Plus
>Trump supports Eminent Domain
>Trump supports the Patriot Act
>Trump supports Deficit Spending
>Trump is for the War on Drugs(Against Weed)
>Trump supports our interventionist Foreign policy
>Trump flip flops on immigration
>Trump sucked Clinton's dick and was friends with her
These are facts - Trump is a fucking joke and so is anybody that supports him

>live in Mesa, literally intersects Phoenix
>smoke weed like everyone else in my neighborhood cuz I'm not a Neet
Aleppo?

>the stoner vote

is that even a real fucking thing?

>stoner
>vote
pick one

>Open borders most imminent threat to white western society
>vote Johnson because DUDE WEED
>no chance of winning, whatsoever

Have you fucking idiots learned nothing from Canada? Yeah, you can take your le epic libertardian smartguy meme elsewhere, you're obviously pretty dumb.

Yea.. OK. This guy wants to be taken seriously and then he does this. And there's idiots like you who defend him.

Every libertarian since the 1970s has believed that.

The "stoner vote" they get is actually just the "lifestyle libertarians." People like Adam Kokesh that are basically hippies that scam welfare while preaching the ebils of the corporatist state.

Trump supports open borders, dumbass, he gave money to Clnton - Johnson didn't. Trump is a hypocrite who is only saying he's against open borders because it won him the primary. He doesn't believe that whatsoever.
>No chance of winning
That's Trump, dumbass. You actually believe Trump is going to win in a country that's 63% white, and going down fast? There's simply not enough white voters to make that happen. But when Trump loses, and he will, you're going to be very upset because you stupid enough to sell your values just so that you could "win."

Trumpkins are biggest government loving cucks since the Soviets.

Nice source, faggot.

Same

Meanwhile Snoop Dog endorses Hillary. But don't worry I'm sure Daquan has heard of Gary Johnson.

It is likely that stonerfaggots would just throw their vote away.

lol look at her recoil in horror

>Stoners
>Voting
Pick one.

Nope north phoenix

>Votes for his nation rather than himself
>Gets called an idiot

You know the CTR executives are gonna cut and run leaving you without a job, right?

El Leppo strikes again

>he doesn't believe that
Citation needed. Otherwise, I could just say
>Johnson doesn't really believe in legalizing weed
and it would be the same thing.

>no, that's Trump
No, that's actually Frankencuck, retard. Only two people have a shot at the WH, and it isn't him. Pic related.

>you stupid enough to sell your values
Really, now? And what would my values be? I'm sure some emotional CTR kike bitch would know better than I do. Also
>implying my values didn't spur me to vote Trump to begin with
wew

Face it, Johnson is an ugly, forgettable faggot with no eyebrows and bad ideas. I'm so glad I'm not one of you brainless fucks clinging to memes who promise you dope.

>and he wants his VP to run his presidency.
Source or fuck off.

>Wanting to end prohibition so lazy faggot cops can't keep getting easy asset seizures and arrest quotas makes you a stoner
>Wanting a to make a medicine that's safer than any synthetic opiod makes you a stoner
>Wanting an alternative that is objectively and indisputably safer than alcohol or tobacco makes you a stoner.

Every industry that's lobbied against it has recently come out and flat-out said they just don't want to have to compete with it.

If you are anti-marijuana, you are anti-capitalist.

>do stoners even make it to the voting booth?
>do stoners possess enough motivation to vote online?

I smoke weed and frankly I'm not so ideological about legalizing it. Whether or not weed is legal is kind of a non-issue at this juncture desu

I smoke very rarely but I'm voting for him. I hope Trump wins though, he'll definitely win my state so I'm not too concerned with "muh vote for him is a vote for Hillary", i just want to get a third party to a good footing.

>the stoner vote

They always forget to go and vote.

So what? The Dems lose the Bernie base entirely and they are SOL? Sounds fine to me.

This here too. And I admire the conviction of a cadidate who doesn't now to political pressures, even if he knows he won't win. That's way more admirable to me than Trump or Hilary who pander to an easy base.

Exactly. I mean he's a silly dude and I don't agree with his politics 100% of the time but there's just something about him I really like.

HERE COME THAT JOHNSON

[not a paid post]

Is he actually a stoner?
I think he just looks like one because he is really really dumb.