Crown

What is the best place to get a cap of the real messiah, Donald John Trump, may the keks be with him, outside the US?

Also, favorite color?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/gear/apparel/make-america-free-again-hat-red.html
shop.donaldjtrump.com/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/07/tweets/tweets-say-donald-trumps-make-america-great-again-/
ebay.com/itm/1a-USA-Official-Donald-Trump-Red-Mesh-Cap-Hat-Make-America-Great-Again-Printed-/122153683026?hash=item1c70ed4852:g:gV8AAOSwLnBXVfk2
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-red
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumpf hats are made in China. Why are you trumptards so retarded?

uh huh, sure they are.

check eBay.

the ones from Trump's campaign website are too boxy for my head. I bought a lower quality one from Spencer's

Favorite color- Red

Best way is through a friend of course. eBay works as an alternative, but you never know when it'll be a knock-off.

The white is probably my favorite color, but I think I'd get the classic red just because it's the one Trump wears most. The dilemma is causing me to delay getting one though, I still haven't and need to.

Wut

eBay is filled with knockoffs. It can be a knockoff, as long as it looks authentic. Most fakes have the presidential edition flag at the side, weird font or don't have the braided string over the bill of the cap.

Looking to spend

I ordered mine of (((Amazon))) ready for tonight's debate but the postman came when I was at work and said it couldn't be delivered, the filthy globalist kike shill...

red of course

What is the purpose of the mesh in the front of the cap?

to stop the back of the MAGA from scratching on your forehead

infowarsstore.com/gear/apparel/make-america-free-again-hat-red.html

good enough

I thought it was like a visor so you could pretend to be Cyclops from the X-Men and imagine shooting lasers out of your eyes and into beaners.

That as well.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/
you fucking mongs

The material is made in china, but it is assembled in America. As long as a certain percent is made in america you can put the tag.

This Trump pepe is 100% american though!

MAGA!!

kek

>outside the US
>1.CAN YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE U.S.?
Due to Federal campaign regulations we unfortunately cannot ship outside of the United States. Specifically, "Contributions from corporations, labor unions, national banks, and foreign nationals (non-US citizens without “green cards”) and federal government contractors are prohibited."

>This Trump pepe is 100% american though

apart from the bit where it's currently being hosted in a thread on a south korean basket-weaving social media website

I thought this was the Pho soup tasting forum.

Fuck I'm in the wrong place.

I'm having the same problem. The red is classic, but that white looks like something you could wear to special occasions.

get a friend from US and ask him to buy it and ship it to you, thats what i did my netherlands friendoo

I thought this was The Krusty Krab

I'll be wearing the classic red on the day of the rope

I don't have any friends in the US >:(
Plus it would be like $25 for the cap + $10 domestic shipping + $25 overseas shipping.

A relative went to New York not too long ago, but I forgot to ask him.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/07/tweets/tweets-say-donald-trumps-make-america-great-again-/

Love Trump but the hats are utter shit, especially if you have a large head like myself. They end up caving in and can't adjust to fit my head. I wear a 7 in fitted hats.

forgot pic

>My having a piece of history
>That I was alive for and will tell my descendants about when they ask how the Great War kicked off
>Not worth an extra $25

Opportunity cost man. You can't put a price on being a part of history.

>I wear a 7 in fitted hats.

*7 7/8ths

here is a normal 7 7/8ths hat for comparison

There was an user yesterday who was showing off a 'Stealth hat' with the text the same color as the material. He bought it for much the same reason because it's adjustable unlike the original. Maybe check that out.

I had this problem as well

>tfw Trump doesn't ship them to The Netherlands
Ordered one from Alieexpress.
Red is best color.

Do you think it's due to larger heads or a flaw in the manufacturing?

ill find you one, give me a sec...

ebay.com/itm/1a-USA-Official-Donald-Trump-Red-Mesh-Cap-Hat-Make-America-Great-Again-Printed-/122153683026?hash=item1c70ed4852:g:gV8AAOSwLnBXVfk2

Cant you pull it down further? I wear my hat over the top of my ears and forehead.

I got the camo one for tacticool situations.

No, because in order for it to even fit on my head i have to have the clip on the last notch. If i pull it down any further it will just unsnap.

>tfw just bought an authentic MAGA hat thanks to this thread
It cost me 60 GBP including shipping but I don't mind as its only 2 hours worth of work for me.

it's pretty late in the game to bother, election is in a month, are you going to wear the hat if trump has won? or if hillary has won?

There are tons of off brand MAGA hats. I went to a tourist city over the summer and all the shops were filled with them.
>Proudly made in USA
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-red

Its not a real one, "official style".

I want to donate to trumps campaign, I'm never really going to be able to wear the hat without being lynched anyway.

I bought one of those, they're huge traps. The caps often don't resemble the actual hat, fonts tend to be messed up or they ship you different colors.

I bought two, the classic red and the camo one as well. I had to have both

You can't donate to his campaign because you aren't a citizen here. Listen, it's not about the hat: it's about the message. Here is my shitty knock-off hat from China.

REEEE why doesn't he ship them to Europe!!
Been wearing a cheap aliexpress one

I don't think there's a way, I've been looking for a while with no good results, the knockoffs are shite.

And then I went to New York, I love my hat

Support trump by buying the art of the deal or other books by him if you live outside the US.