Hijab is not an obligation in Islam

hello, Cred Forums and fellow Muslims
I've come to a realization recently that the hijab is not actually an obligation in Islam
why should a woman cover up in islam anyway since its not stated in the Quraan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csieigCQHUo
youtube.com/watch?v=UV8UZk-Yvy4#t=2m
youtube.com/watch?v=T48hLiBy-zk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pm5S4-hSxgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's in the Sunnah though.
youtube.com/watch?v=csieigCQHUo

ok then it's your culture that's shit. Even worse.

Modesty is a huge thing in Islam. Islam is much more than just the Qur'an.

Why should all muslims not be executed, it's not stated that all arabs shouldn't be genocided.

Islam is tacitly Arab supremacist. Pakistanis, Indonesians, and many Muslim Africans will call themselves "Arabs".

It is not an obligation, only a protection from rape granted to the believing women (skip to 2m).

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8UZk-Yvy4#t=2m

In other words, it's ok to rape women in Islam unless they wear the hijab.

>Pakistanis, Indonesians, and many Muslim Africans will call themselves "Arabs".

Nigger you black?

that "hadith" about the dress code that states that a woman should cover all over except face and palms is considered weak since the person that got the hadith didn't live with the prophet at the time

You're right.

Only mention is to cover head during prayer and modesty.

Hijab is fine imo amd this is coming from stout anti islamist but anything more should be banned.

Most mosques mandate a strict dress code.

please put the hijab back on

>Hijab is fine imo amd this is coming from stout anti islamist but anything more should be banned.

t. Mohammad Al Pedo

>And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

24:31

>‘O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks ("Jalabib") veils all over their bodies (screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way Tafseer Al-Qurtabi) that is most convenient that they should be known (as such) and not molested: and Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful."

33:59

>‘And Say to the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, head cover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)

24:30-31

>Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba (Radhiallaahu Ánha) "Aisha (Radhiallaahu Ánha) used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces.
>Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Hadith # 282

Top wew.

Salam alaykum egyptian bro. How do I get an Egyptian wife as an Iranian Muslim?

and other religious organisations ?

>getting me translations by salafi cucks
it could be interpreted differently if you take the literal meaning of the word in which the translation
about 24:31 though
it didn't state they should keep it on their head

yeah but if you don't wear one you move yourself further from muhammad pbbbbbbpt.

youtube.com/watch?v=T48hLiBy-zk

Islam will always be shit, no matter how much you dress it up.

>and other religious organisations ?
irrelevant, we are talking islam here.
Where is the dresscode dictated in the religious doctrine

>like it's my deep desire to have constant debate about what's Islamic or not.

I don't care what your religion "truly" is because the "true" version of it doesn't exist. The only "true" characteristic of Islam is that everything has to be evaluated as a function of how "Islamic" it is, which is fucking retarded.

>Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith # 148
>Narrated 'Aisha (Radhiallaahu Ánha): The wives of Rasulullah used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqia at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. 'Umar used to say to the Prophet "Let your wives be veiled," but Rasulullah did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam'a the wife of the Prophet went out at 'Isha' time and she was a tall lady. 'Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).

>Tirmidhi with a SAHIH chain reports...
"Rasulullah said “All of a woman is ‘awrah.” (Shaikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid quotes this hadith narrated by Tirmidhi with a sahih isnaad and says this is a direct hadith from Rasulullah and has made it clear that a woman must cover everything including the face and hands!)

>Abu Dawood Book 14, Hadith # 2482
Narrated Thabit ibn Qays (Radhiallaahu Ánhu): A woman called Umm Khallad came to the Prophet while she was veiled. She was searching for her son who had been killed (in the battle) Some of the Companions of the Prophet said to her: You have come here asking for your son while veiling your face? She said: If I am afflicted with the loss of my son, I shall not suffer the loss of my modesty. Rasulullah said: You will get the reward of two martyrs for your son. She asked: Why is that so, oh Prophet of Allah? He replied: Because the people of the Book have killed him.

Yes, this is sad but true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm5S4-hSxgw
for u big boy, islam was written by a 12year horny teen

I literally don't give a shit

Kill all muslims

Kill all arabs

I hope we start cleansing Europe, then nuke the middle east a dozen times please

كانت مثمرة والماعز