Trump's election

Trump's election.

Would it cause more asspain than Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/19/joseph-stiglitz-donald-trump/
youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

brexit hasn't happened and never will

europe is an insignificant third world country so of course it would.

confirmed

Yes i can already see the dutch papers Trump won the age of peace is over

Can't argue with those digits.

And yes, because for the first time in at least 8 years, Cred Forums will be surged with a wave of confidence never before seen anywhere on Cred Forums.

They'll kick the meme machines into overdrive and push meme magic to its absolute limit, reversing society and merging our timeline with a more successful one.

>60%

Hopefully.

Way more. Not even comparable. There are way more people in European Union but a lot of the world sees the next president as the de facto leader of Earth.

Yes. I can't wait.

Do us proud son. We can inflict such enormous butthurt on the world in one year between us.

Yes, even in britain.

Which world leader was more influential, Reagan or Thatcher? There's your answer.

ahahahaa is it true?

are they actually going to cuck you guys out of the leave vote?

ahahahaha no fucking way

I don't think you fully comprehend the dangers of emotionally based reasoning.
It will actually reach critical levels. Expect riots.

Not really.

It would make a lot of retards happy.

A Hillary presidency will be more controversial because she will then have become the first female president, defying the establishment

What?

Retards are people too

>holy shit trip triples
Kek wills butt blasted libs.

Way way more.

Literally Dunkirk levels of global hysteria.

The Republican party can control him up to a certain limit. The president has certain powers that don't require congress. What might be extra screwed up is what the Republicans will do in two years when they have the presidency and both sides of congress. They will probably pass a lot of measures to help themselves win future elections.

you guys technicially haven't left the EU yet

i heard they are doing everything to prevent it from happening. EVEN THOUGH you voted leave

Yeah because you have a violent mob. Blm will be up and down the country. We had mini protests in london. Blm might try to storm the white house.

>The Age of Peace
Lol. They will actually do this.

I'm pretty sure there will be suicides. Not even joking.

>third world country

To the jews? Probably not.
To liberals and most of the media? Yes. Dear lord, yes. I'm leaking pre-cum just thinking about the hand-wringing headlines and hashtags.

All that pic shows me is that people who actually graduate from college tend to come out as liberal idiots.

From who? Article 50 is to be used around February 2017.

There will be many more suicides if Trump loses.

You heard wrong. May already said that we will trigger it next year. Go eat some dick

Absolutely, I might die of laughter if he's elected. The ride wouldn't end when the votes are all counted, we then have to sit back and enjoy months of liberal butthurt, the backtracking of hundreds of news organizations, politicians, actors, everyday people on social media, Trump getting elected would be a fucking inexhaustible goldmine of butthurt.

Fucking absolutely.

If Trump wins NWOfags may as well sudoku.

>age of peace is over
>actual peace begins

We get it
You guys are pissed you lost London, and Paris to the shit skins. Now you're projecting. I would be mad too.

There's gonna be some kind of presidential assassination militia/internet fad/actual terror group/facebook craze, and celebrities are literally going to support it.

C-could we meme Hitler back to life?

The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the look on Obummers face when he hands over the keys to the white house. Donald will refuse to touch that mudslime and all of America will be shitting all over King Googles "legacy". Fuck Obama, we need to regain control of ICANN

Jews and shitskins in London are trying to stop it with we need to be in the single market bullshit more freedom movement fuck off twats

>50%

Trail of Tears 2.0

lol

brexit is fucking nothing compared to the amount of butthurt that would be inflicted if (implying when) hes elected

>30%

Digits of truth.

Education level = indoctrination level at this point

Stay fucked.

M8 we already did, in this timeline Hitler escaped to Argentina

About Clinton\Trump
In Russian there imageboards posllovitsa:
here two chairs. One tip, on the other erregirovannye members. Choose on which you sit.

Far more.

>Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, etc.
>and many more to come

wow is it really that long?

Confirmation bias acts indepedently of intelligence.

Your choice of politician doesn't make you a problem solver since the issues are too over your head to solve, it's just your preconcieved moral loading and self-interest.

>59% white in 2011 census
You can bet your fucking ass the number has dropped dramatically in recent years. Mr. Bong.

Believe it or not these things take time

It would probably fuck up the economy pretty badly

fortune.com/2016/09/19/joseph-stiglitz-donald-trump/

They haven't even confirmed that yet.

Yes, Brexit was only the UK. Trump would be the most powerful man on Earth.

>Education = Intelligence

The post secondary bubble can't burst soon enough.

well i hope that you guys can trigger it quickly before some liberal says you cant.

No everyone is going to vote Trump, some just are not going admit it at work the next day.

Its true

youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU

This happened twice in the UK, once in 2015 when the Tories won even though the polls said they would not, and in 2016 with the Brexit vote.

The problem is the previous PM was so blithely convinced we were staying in that he made literally zero fucking preperations for it, hence the delay til early next year

wow, this is horrible. why cant we even make a point in today world without being called something?

If trump loses, what can we expect to happen? Chimp out-tier riots? Or taking up arms calling for a revolution?

You'll long for the days of these cunts in the news every night familama.

I think no real revolution people are lazy and scared

>If trump loses, what can we expect to happen?
angry impotent shitposting

im pretty sure the entire Cred Forums will sorch the earth with their rage, if hillary hasn't sorched the earth first with her war hawk motives.

no matter what happens there is going to be major asspain

Once it's triggered, there's no going back. And we aren't going to have another election for a good long while.

As a mark of shame, the US flag on this board should be changed to the Hillary campaign 'H' icon, and you'll all be mocked mercilessly for weeks.

However, if Trump wins, I propose all flags are changed to the US flag, and the Team America theme song is played 24/7 for a week on all Cred Forums pages.

>people with 4-8 years of institutional indoctrination support those institutions

Wew really makes you think

>Hitler dubs (noice)
Ol' Britannia leads the way with sensible celebratory contingencies.

Brexit was tied pretty much the whole time.

>butthurt europnigger still deluding himself
kek

>All the polls near the end has brexit losing
>There was also a huge presumption that the DK vote would go for the status quo.

care to explain?

or are you just some kind of simpleton?

I second this notion.

By a magnitude of about 6 gorillion, yes.

Leave barely won and with how the polls were, it was expected that the winner was not going to win by much.

>people hurt the worst from exporting manufacturing jobs and allowing illegals to underbid remaining jobs
>hurrr durr, look at all these dumb Toshibas voting for someone that might help them, pathetic, lol

How much do you want to bet that over half of that 50% are shit tier psych and gender studies type shit?

Nice meme, comrade

>both Republicans and Democrats shitting themselves over Trump; Trump more or less destroyed the former party
>mainstream media shilling for Hilary nonstop; trying to rig every event and spin every story so that Hilary looks like an angel and Trump looks like the love child of Satan and Stalin
>universities corrupted by the politics that Hilary is representing
>tech companies trying to silence criticism of Hilary as much as they can without being obvious that they're outright censoring dissenters
>Trump-supporting celebrities bullied into silence
>basically every rich and/or powerful group in the country is showcasing hypocritical levels of bias in Hilary's favor

>Hilary election
>defying the establishment

It's not the civil rights era anymore. The religious far right is not the establishment. Rather, you have their mirror image on the far left.

holy crap, this

Right from a Brit and Trips also.

Thread is over.

delet

Would be glorious. Lib tears will flow like rivers. The establishment will have a meltdown. Maybe it will lead to dissolution of country. It's our only hope.