Imperial russia threada

mfw i realize good guys lost and evacuated true Russia with them almost 100 years ago. ultimate red pill. feels like shit mane.
youtube.com/watch?v=kTtRVPwLSNU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sLOfFOOR9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tBGl6QXt17Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zoIk3FUwqYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SgSdV2oTT_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>commies gave Finland freedom
>thought it would join the Soviet Union soon
>instigated a communist revolution and supported it with arms and troops
>commies got btfo
>Finland is still free

thank you. never trust reds

Is Monarchism popular in Russia?
What do people think about the Whites and the civil war?
Are people still believing bolshevik lies about the "evil" czar?

the White Army were the original good guys in that war. the shitdicks running the banks from New York are the only reason they lost (all good jews supported the Soviets).

History is a real motherfucker.

>Be super big empire
>Sitting comfortably on Eurasia
>Huge population growth
>Industrial growth rate bigger than any other nation
>Suddenly
>BLYAT CYKAAAA!!!!
>Support terrorists
>Join war
>Lose because unprepared
>Revolution
>Become a shitstain in the history books

I can't generalize, sry, opinions are very different and polirized for those who give a fuck and i can't say and don't want to google sociological research.

>>Support terrorists
supporting bratushkas who were enslaved for 1000 years by turks and were going to get rekt by eternal german
>Join war
but germans were agressors and attacked first. also fucking french creditors mane.
>>Lose because unprepared
was going to rekt all eastern front in big summer offensive in 1917(austrians were rekt year before thx Brusilov). backstabbed by traitors.

>ufw was playing big game with eternal anglo and was going to conquer middle east and india but some commie "historians" call you the weak nokolashka

Guys, do you know historical examples of evacuation of the whole fucking civilizations, guys? pls respond

>supporting bratushkas who were enslaved for 1000 years by turks and were going to get rekt by eternal german
Fuck the Serbs

>but germans were agressors and attacked first. also fucking french creditors mane.
Russians crossed into Prussia before Germans crossed into Poland (or even Belgium)

>was going to rekt all eastern front in big summer offensive in 1917(austrians were rekt year before thx Brusilov). backstabbed by traitors.
Well duh.

germans declared war.

you're not the only one ;__;

can you imagine moder pm's dueling?

>Mobilize 2 million soldiers to the German border as required by totally not secret French/Russian agreement

Russia: "Why you declare war on me???"

>In a Duma session on 17 November 1907, Kadet party member Fedor Rodichev referred to the gallows as "Stolypin's efficient black Monday necktie". As result, Stolypin challenged Rodichev to a duel, but the Kadet party member decided to apologize for the phrase in order to avoid the duel.

Will Russia ever have it's restoration? The world once looked to you with great awe of your aristocrats and Tsars.

His hair moved to his chin.

karjala skis very good yes

Dumb Tsar poster.

The only thing he was playing with is his limp dick. He sure did a great job conquering Japan which sparked the first Russian revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sLOfFOOR9Q

i don't know. some military traditions.
>A friend of mine who speaks Russian was a sergeant in the U.S. Army in WWII. He was stationed at Vladivostok in NE Russia. He told me Russian officers played "cuckoo" with a Nagant revolver. He said one would stand on a table or maybe a chair in a dark room. Others would hide and yell "cuckoo" hoping not to be hit by gunfire.
youtube.com/watch?v=tBGl6QXt17Q

Truly inspirational.

Reminder that the Russians in the baltic states arrived during soviet rule are treated fairly and only feel discriminated because they can't oppress local balts anymore.

What treaty?
If i recall things correctly that was just how general mobilization worked.

germans just did their mobilization secretly so nobody could blame them first and use it as casus belli

>He sure did a great job conquering Japan
i hope you are just joking and know what both sides actually fought for

oh shi he is ex member of sleipnir
youtube.com/watch?v=zoIk3FUwqYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SgSdV2oTT_0