Tips on staying awake? its almost midnight and the debate starts at 00:04...

tips on staying awake? its almost midnight and the debate starts at 00:04. current plan is to do homework for 2 hours and watch a movie + energy drinks. praise kek and hope to stay awake for the happening!!!!

Just tell yourself that its not time to sleep yet. I don't even remotely feel tired if I do that.

Set alarm, go to bed now

Set an alarm first.

Try some meditation. Its okay if you drift in and out of sleep. Just focus your will and intent on the outcome of the debate.

This is what I would do.

Caffeine only gives the illusion of alertness.

>alarm goes off
>fuck that
>goes back to bed

Take a nap but set 4 or 5 different alarms on your phone.

Use different alarm tones for each. Have a few loud ones.

take a nap dumbass

your country is depressing

>nobody cares that OP is possibly underage

Well, it's great seeing the teenagers also campaigning to MAGA.

Take a nap man

Drink coffee you fucking mong

Also, begin to jack off two hours before it starts.

Horniness>sleepiness

A leaf

>inb4. AN EAGLE ON A NOPAL

You don't need ES
Channel your sisu, Pekka

This happens because people use alarms that are music or something pleasant to wake up to. They also keep the alarms near their bed for the snooze button and ease of access.

Set an alarm with a loud and abrasive noise like the sound of a fire alarm, or random notes on some kind of instrument. Put that shit on the other side of the room so you have to get up and go turn it off.

fuck chemistry

Is that a pH chart?
Fuck op this websit is +18, go finish you high school leasons

>That gigantic handwriting

Also, as an alternative you can go to sleep now and wake up around 3. Worst case scenario you'll manage to stay up till 4 and be too tired to properly pay attention to the debate and enjoy it or you'll fall asleep right before/when it starts. That way you will have lost out on both your sleep and the debate. I say go sleep now.

Just homework or test week?

>Those text books

Looks like school to me

Play fast paced video games. It's basically impossible for me to go to sleep while playing a good fps. Other than that, just deal with it. 4am is not that hard to stay up until.

Go study some English you dipshit.

Do a jog or some exercise.

go to sleep highschool fag
debates are for adults

Keep your eyes open and don't fall asleep

some good shit coming from america

a-PVP

Tbh 30% of Cred Forums is underage.

You are finnish, it is cofe time very good taste.

Take some pro plus
Its trucker pill they are sold everywhere