You can now legally break other people's car windows in California

>SACRAMENTO — Californians who see an animal trapped in a hot car can now break a window to set them free without fear of prosecution under a bill signed over the weekend by Gov. Jerry Brown.

>The bill was introduced after a series of incidents in which dogs died after being left in closed cars on hot days.

pressdemocrat.com/news/6130902-181/new-law-allows-californians-to

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15995010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ok with this.

>70
>104

nah mate

Nothing wrong with this. 80% of doggo lives are worth more than any human's life.

I think most cases of causing some form of property damage do get waived if the damage is necessary to save another person's life

Anybody that does this deserves to at least have their windows broken

It's true, ask Hillary.

Makes sense.

Is there one for children?

I would break their windows even if it was illegal

This isn't a bad thing. Dog lives matter more than googles.

That's got to be a horrible way to die, I wouldn't mind so much if someone broke my window to save my doggo.

Only black children. If you see a white child, you have to stick a potato in the muffler, by order of the governor.

I fucking hate people that take their dogs everywhere. I'll gladly bust some windows on a "hot" day

The type of person who leaves dogs in hot cars typically deserve broken windows anyway. Very googly thing to do.

#dogslivesmatter

This is a bad thing because people are going to start mashing windows just because it's legal. I agree that if the car is actually hot and the dog is literally dying, smash it the fuck open. But you're gonna see people smashing windows even if the window is cracked enough for them to stick their head out, or even if the car is running.

Doubles don't lie. This is only a good thing.

looking forward to breaking some windows and rescuing some sweltering puppers

holy shit this state is going to hell without brown

Eh id rather have a couple of extra windows smashed if it meant that it might save a doggo

>be robber
>take random doggo with you
>smash car window
>if anyone notices, your ass is now covered
Yeah, no way this won't be abused.

>30mins at 70 degrees reaches 104 degrees inside
I'm sorry, that is complete bullshit.

Anyway, this meme is getting really old. It's just there so "animal lovers" get to pretend they're some sort of bad ass hero by "rescuing" a dog who is being tortured by taking a nap in an 80 degree car.

I don't know how thermodynamics work: The post

That law will be repealed once they go full commie and start eating dogs to survive.

Found the deranged autist.

I wouldn't say any human
just shitskins

what the fuck would you know about heat or sunlight

What if I'm training my dog to handle the heat?

I fore see a lot of vicious fights in the Walmart parking lots of America.

Consider it from the dog's perspective: Human Master goes into Walmart and leaves you in hot car with barely enough window opening to breath.

Then a random human that you don't know and don't trust comes over and smashes the windows out of the car that you are trapped in. To your powerful ears the noise is deafining and terrifying. Where is Master? He isn't anywhere in sight and this scary human much larger them me just smashed all the windows.

If small: Dog starts whimpering and trembling.
If medium or large: Dog lets out a warning growl that doesn't let up or begins barking loudly. Possibly attacks the would be savior.

This law means well but doesn't really think through the consequences.

If a woman left the dog in the car, you as a male with a window breaking club will probably go to jail. (Males are bad, thank the anti whites.)

If a male left the dog in the car you might get into a fight you are not prepared for and it will be on camera if you win. You will be going to jail if you beat the fuck out of the enraged owner of the car.

Guess what happens when you get sentenced for assault and battery with a deadly weapon? You have to do several years in jail. It's even more time if you kill the owner.

Admit it, many of you won't run away in time or will get spotted and your license plate will be written down/video recorded.

This

>Go into convenience store for 5 minutes with doggo in car
>Its 70 degrees out at the most
>Waiting in line
>Woman comes into store
>"EXCUSE ME! DID ANYONE IN HERE LEAVE A DOG IN A CAR?"
>I say yes, worried that something serious happened to doggo
>"You know you shouldn't leave your dog in the car like that"
>Explain I've been in the store less than 5 minutes
>She tries to keep talking to me
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Ive hiked for miles with that dog in 100 degree heat. She's not going to get overheated in a 70 degree car like a little bitch.

you're already allowed to do this for kids, why not dogs? only degenerate assholes and googles care so little for other life that they would put a dog in a closed car on a hot day.

>70 to 104 in 10 minutes
Nah.
>115°C
>Hot enough to kill a dog

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO COP CARS

I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to smash a cop car, with a k9 dog inside.

and what precisely is wrong with this?
DONT FUCKING LEAVE YOUR DOG IN THE CAR IN THE SUN

what the fuck is wrong with americans

Its like a idiot kinder egg

A crackhead broke my car window one time BROKE IT, you know what he took? A fuckin' beagle

The K9 is usually kept in the trunk.

>mfw this old black bitch waiting in the clinic for a drug test left her dog in the car with the windows up in TEXAS in the summer time

I was shocked as hell, everyone went looking for her but some people think she went off somewhere in the clinic and couldn't find her, some people called the fire department and sat outside trying to get the car door open, it was sad because the dog was panting like a jet engine

I don't know what the hell she was thinking

Gotta love how american cars defy laws of thermodynamics

Don't you have chickens to tend to, Khan?

Well done amerifats. For once you did something correct.

>°C
I mean °F.

Good

Dogs are better than most cucks on this planet

Can I break all windows and plant a stray dog after the fact?

kek

All shart in marts are shitskins though

/thread

Animal abuse is about as degenerate as it gets.

>see car with Hillary sticker on it
>break out window
>grab mangy stray dog
>put it in the car
>lauded as a hero

Say that to my face

>it's another "dumb normies engage in a virtue-signalling circlejerk by overcompensating for their disapproval of something and turning it into a competitive violent fantasy while legitimately thinking that they're the better people in this situation"
Listen, I like dogs, and people absolutely shouldn't leave them in hot cars for extended periods of time, but this whole "Let's throw their owners in OVENS XDDD LOOK HOW MUCH OF A GOOD PERSON I AM :D" bullshit has to stop.

Animal abusers should be burnt at the stake, Muhammad

Into the oven dog killer

I had someone break one of my windows because they thought a fur coat rolled up in the back seat was a dog. I got back just in time to see him standing there holding the coat like an idiot while he tried to explain why he'd done such a silly thing.

This is a major coup for the powerful Safelite lobby.

Spotted the chink

It's not gonna be 70 F inside the car, idiot.

Break window. Cujo rips out throat. Cujo goes to nearby Chuck E. Cheese's death toll rises.

I hate this city so much

When I worked carrying grocery's people would even complain when the windows were down more then enough and they just watched the person walk into the store.

I mean, they don't even check to see if the dog is alright, they just start freaking out.

Try that shit in China and crowd will assault you for breaking Slo-Cooker.

>Commiefornia becoming even just a slight bit less communist

What happened?

This here

>Muhammad
Nope!
>dog killer
Nope!
>chink
Nope!
All wrong. Just a regular dog-loving white man with a brain and some common sense who doesn't need to virtue-signal with vigilante guro fantasies to feel like a good person.

Im just waiting for a video on youtube which is inevitable
>video starts, man is filming woman breaking or trying to break his car windows
>"what the fuck lady?"
>"DO YOU KNOW HOW HOT IT IS OUT HERE YOU FUCKING RETARD THAT DOG IS DYING!"
>it's 75 degrees
>people shit on the owner because white male
>hillary publicly declares that if any dog is in a car and its 60 degrees the owner will be jailed
>PETA starts killing doggos in cars everywhere and lynching pet owners in parking lots

This is awful. Don't be a hero! I never take any unilateral action on my own.

*And 6% Tyronesse.

True.
It is common in Germany to break the Window if doggo is in danger. The doggo owner gets shamed afterwards when he Shows up

Pussy.

haha what a shitty law, i remember when I was a kid my mom left me alone in the car to go shopping and people started to try to open the car
like, what the fuck its not even 20 degrees and they were trying to open the car what's wrong with these people

Ayo i dindu nuffin i waznt stealin shit he had a dog inda car

this

mins at 70 degrees reaches 104 degrees inside
>I'm sorry, that is complete bullshit.

That is true though. The greatest temperature rise occurs in the first 30 minutes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15995010

This shit has been a nightmare for me.

My dog goes on drives a lot and I've actually had shitheads come in the store yelling about who's dog that is before going outside and showing them it's still cold in the fucking car as I left the AC running on high the entire trip to the pharmacy and can't make it through the 7 minutes required to buy my shit and leave.

So many faggots running around this summer looking for a reason to bust windows and post about it on Facebook for Goddamn likes.

Picture fucking related.

>people can now violate the NAP with impunity

ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS BTFO

Does the bill cover Elliots?