Trump is going to get BTFO in the debate by Hilldawg...

Trump is going to get BTFO in the debate by Hilldawg. The reason he won the repub debates was because he only had 5 minutes of time to stall with his non-answers. Not this time.

Yeah nah, Youre a cunt m8

wow that really corrected my record

>la la la i can't hear you :^)

face it, trump isn't going to be as good at debates as hillary. she's an awful person and i hope she loses the election but she's a far better (serious) public speaker than trump.

>Hillary collapses on the podium
>Trump flops and calls someone a google
Who loses more points?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Not if he does this:

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party"

>I Donald J. Trump declare the Republican party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the center and claim the right in it's stead.
>Well dear progressive, of these 3 statements which is true? Our society is a Democracy? Our society is a Republic? Our society is a Meritocracy?
>The correct classifier is a Republic. So if we're going to pretend the ""center"" even exists; let's push the only party with the correct name to it.
>I, Donald J. Trump, would like to invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, as well as every Paleocon disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. All Neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, (heh as some of my more... colorful supporters are fond of saying), crypto-Democrats, "centrists" and moderates; stay in the Republican party, we don't want you.
>Understand that I am of the belief, scratch that, KNOWLEDGE that the center is essentially a giant middle ground fallacy.
>It is not so much the "Left" and the "Right" so much as it is the WRONG and the Right. You will call this partisan or biased; that's fine.
>I would also like you all know my pet name for the left: The Ideology of the path of Least Resistance and that I am also coining a new phrase: "Full Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between.

>I'm not stupid; I know not to abandon the Republican Party (and therefore ruin my chances of being elected) so out of sheer respect I am letting you all know my intentions BEFORE I take office. If I am elected I will start nurturing the Meritocratic party and plan to run my second term under this banner. The party's animal with be the piranha. We are going to completely eviscerate the corrupt Progressive left and GOP. MAGA!

yeah nah cunt

Donald Trump has never had to debate someone one on one.

He was able to skate by in the primary debates by not having to speak for long periods of time while others argued about some policy, then come in with some quip at the end.

He's never experienced this. He's not done any 90-minute mock debates. He's simply not ready.

You're underestimating his ability to gloat about how great he is? Trump could talk about himself until the end of time.

He has done interviews that were at least an hour long, he did okay. Hillary doesn't even give great answers either.

Yeah she's done dozens of debates, including many one-on-one debates. She could probably do a debate in front of the KKK and not break a sweat.

>pure hearted Hillary faints after Trump's vicious racist attack

All kinds of idiotic statements from cuck'd imbeciles living under a monarch.

obama lost the debates but still won the election

all trump will have to do is show undecided voters he's not completely retarded and he'll win

ok look, I'm going to clear this up right now.
Screen cap it, and pass it around in other doubt threads

Undecided voters are idiots. They don't keep up with the election, they don't follow up on anything they read, and they sit on the fence until something happens that makes them hop off.

They don't give a fuck about policy. They want scandals, and charisma. It literally decides every single debate.
When Romney was fact checked, even though the moderator was incorrect with the fact check, it still killed Romney because the undecided voters DO NOT FOLLOW UP ON ANYTHING.

If Trump plays up Clintons scandals, and displays his natural charisma, he will devastate her.
If she faints or has a coughing fit, the message will be sent.

Its pretty much his to lose at this point.

How are you guys watching the debates tonight? Does any site like CSPAN or whatever do a free live stream?

>He cant pussy out this time as he did with Bernie

Top lel. The Cred Forums's tears will be delicious

Drumpf is a desperate clown!
Madame Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton will DESTROY him!!!

Trump has debated many "journalists" one on one

Undecided voters are literally the exact opposite, you cuck.

Holy shit, it's the first time I see another peruvian on Cred Forums
It is the first time I agree with another peruvian in this page too!

>Undecided voters are literally the exact opposite, you cuck.
No if you haven't picked your candidate by now you're a goddamn idiot or incredibly indecisive. Most likely both

No they aren't. This late in the race, following the campaigns, anyone would of made a fucking decision by now.
The debates are a show to convince the people who can't bother to follow anything that their horse is the one with the best coat.

Coughing fit Pants of shit
Can't stand up, she has to sit
Everytime she tells a lie
Shit runs down her inner thigh
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
She won't make it to the loo
By Pepe, KEK and Donald Trump
Live on air she'll take a dump