Am i the only one who's fucking nervous rn?

am i the only one who's fucking nervous rn?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309580
youtu.be/5bxE6qd-h6U
youtu.be/55K0wJViZdo
strawpoll.me/11309935
vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
youtube.com/watch?v=I4ythLYtbEs
youtube.com/watch?v=4amgOoCE5gY&t=0m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shillary is the only one who should be nervous.

shes on drugs to keep her from sharting or dying.

trump is a master wordsman.

GG EZ

Don't worry

Fingers crossed Trump does this:

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party"

>I Donald J. Trump declare the Republican party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the center and claim the right in it's stead.
>Well dear progressive, of these 3 statements which is true? Our society is a Democracy? Our society is a Republic? Our society is a Meritocracy?
>The correct classifier is a Republic. So if we're going to pretend the ""center"" even exists; let's push the only party with the correct name to it.
>I, Donald J. Trump, would like to invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, as well as every Paleocon disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. All Neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, (heh as some of my more... colorful supporters are fond of saying), crypto-Democrats, "centrists" and moderates; stay in the Republican party, we don't want you.
>Understand that I am of the belief, scratch that, KNOWLEDGE that the center is essentially a giant middle ground fallacy.
>It is not so much the "Left" and the "Right" so much as it is the WRONG and the Right. You will call this partisan or biased; that's fine.
>I would also like you all know my pet name for the left: The Ideology of the path of Least Resistance and that I am also coining a new phrase: "Full Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between.

>I'm not stupid; I know not to abandon the Republican Party (and therefore ruin my chances of being elected) so out of sheer respect I am letting you all know my intentions BEFORE I take office. If I am elected I will start nurturing the Meritocratic party and plan to run my second term under this banner. The party's animal with be the piranha. We are going to completely eviscerate the corrupt Progressive left and GOP. MAGA!

jesus she is so fucking cute

i cannot hate her

Hillary is prepping to debate a Public Image of Trump. She is also an unemphatic sociopath that can't read the emotions of a crowd.

checked
im not nervous anymore

A bit nervous, so I tried to donate trump some shekels but it denies my debit card.. anyone have a similar experience?

Sure is leddit in here.

Nope. I despise reddit.
Expand on your reasoning

Having a poll running.
Please take a second to take part.

strawpoll.me/11309580

kill yourself

You might have autism.

Hil doesn't fuck up big verbally or emotionally. Donald does. The slightest fuck up will be highlighted over and over. I'm fully expecting Donald to lose it when they talk about his money, businesses and lawsuits and bankruptcies or the IRS. This is Achilles heel. Its what makes him go nuts. Why? Because he's not actually a billionaire or as successful as he pretends. Anyway, watch for it.

Your way of typing and choice of phrasing. It's as if you're trying to squeeze all of your ego and condescension into every sentence.

I'm literally struggling to not tip my fedora.

Where watch debate ?

kys

Does anyone know where there will be a livestream of it that I can watch. I'm on Holidays (School Teacher NZ) and I've been looking forward to this for months.

Kek is with us, user.

I'm literally shaking...

>hillary number 7
i think i'll fucking die, and i can drink alot..

Please kill yourself.

KYS kraut

she looks high, nothing new i guess.

Just got home and the power is out. If I miss this I'll run over the next hydro wokers I see on the road.

i wish something would happen like she sharts loudly during the debate

No, I'm pretty uneasy as well. The future of our country hangs in the balance, and I feel like this debate will tip the scale one way or another. If Trump gets stumped, a meteor may as well come and whipe us all out. Not much future under hillary and inevitable single party gov.

"ego and condescension into every sentence"

Even if I did have a MASSIVE ego this irrelevant. and I don't have an ego; you're just projecting you moron.

Maybe but it's still bretty gud tho rite? :^)

I'm trying to kek.
Got a friend staying up all night to watch it.
But I'm scared.
>what if he fails?

What the hell is wrong with you?

I just wish the moderator does his job well by stopping trump everytime trump spew bullshit.

>i don't have an ego
>you moron
*tips fedora*

this

She's easily Trumped.

I'm incredibly nervous famalam. I don't think I can watch it live. I don't do well watching potential cringe. I still get nightmares from Scott's Tots

>using quotation marks
>claiming not to be from reddit
just quit while you're ahead my man

my stomach is in knots, and the debate isn't even for another 4 hours.

i'm watching it with a bunch of people from my university who are hardcore anti-trump, and they all seem extremely confident that he's gonna blow it. he killed it in the primaries, but those were a very different scenario

You should be. Trump fucking everything up again by accepting a debate on a dying news network that is under direct control of Clinton. The the fucking idiot let her have a booster box, taking away the natural height advantage.

I've made by peace that trump is going to lose these debates.

I'd be scared too if there was such a high chance of a Somali immigrant breaking into my home and raping my wife

And Trump will just talk over him. He doesn't play by the rules. Americans are tireds of the PC bullshit.

We get to witness a modern day battle of tours on live TV in our living rooms. What a time.

WHERE CAN I WATCH IT ONLINE?

She's going to crush Drumpf. It will be fucking HILLARY-OUS LMFAO BAHAHH

PRAISE KEK

countdown to debate?
too lazy to calculate time zones

just me?

Fear not

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

I am hype and nervous

What if Trump says the N word?

wats dat img frm its cute

Sure is fucking CTR in here.

He will be fine. She's gonna come off as a cold cunt and he will walk away with it.

I will be drinking so my nerves will be good. But I may get some rage feels

Sure is retarded in here.

>"YO NIGGZ DAT WHITEY SAY OWA WURD."
>"SHIEEET I LISPEKT DAT SHIT. HE GAW MAH VOT."

Ego =/= me insulting you
The fedora meme doesn't even relate to those with big egos anyway newfag
I just got off of arguing in 2 youtube comment sections. Honest. Forgot to go back into greentext mode

It's going to be so funny watch Trump squirm when Hildog mentions all his lies and corruption

This will be one of the biggest debates- whether a flop or a historical moment - in recent history. Possibly in the last 50 years or so. Not in terms of intellectual content, but simply as the first real direct clash between the two.

Thank you for this

Praise kek

I'm wondering what retarded catchphrase she'll use this time.

> May the force be with all of you!
> Use Pokemon Go to find some voters!
> Relate with me through the exchange of long binding protein strings humans!

There really is an autism look,

wtf is this cringy shit

Wow you sure know a lot about fedoras.

reddit out

Neither as bad as Obama

archive.is/H7vhz
archive.is/GRer0

KEK, YOU'VE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG?
KEK, NOW I UNDERSTAND
THE MEANING OF MEME MAGIC
YOU WERE ALWAYS PROTECTING US
WATCHING OVER US
WE WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER, KEK
THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LOSE

>soft and pure anglo saxon skin
>beautiful and memorable blue eyes
>luxurious and perfect blonde hair
>successful and ruthless politician

i'd have waifu'd her if she wasn't a reptilian seeking to destroy the human race

3 hours and 49 minutes.

She's gonna claim to have "stumped" him at some point.

IM FUCKING PUMPED

youtu.be/5bxE6qd-h6U

I thought you guys didn't like Skypes.

That's not a moderator's job. Presidential debates didn't used to have 'moderators'

It's shillary's duty to call out trump, not a moderator.

Believe this user, folks.

>gets a booster box to make her appear taller

Tell me why is this allowed? Has a male candidate ever requested this?

expressing concern for my candidate in an unfamiliar scenario isn't the same as being a paid shill. i'm just worried– the moderators and the media are obviously pulling for hillary, and can manipulate the results to fit their narrative

People with autism always look high

Why are all the nervous man threads from every other flag other than a US flag?

Girls und panzer

I live in a liberal shit hole, my co worker is an unabashed communist, it's a total liberal cuck haven.
Everyone I've talked to said they weren't voting at all. No one is voting for Hillary, they're all pissed about Bernie.
They're all just preparing how to bitch and moan when Trump gets elected.
Hahahaha

Very
What happens if he loses?

it's just the docking port for her exoskeleton

This is Cred Forums, dude. Everyone here has autism, so you can't exactly use that as an insult here.

Also, obligatory "hurr durr autism hehe" insult, right?

sounds like you have a busy NEET schedule there m'kindsir

Good shit that is, apparently, making you cringe.
Take out this alleged cringe and relay the essence of it back to me champ.

stop thinking with your dick korwin

He means you sound like a pretentious autist.

This

The guy is like that one kid you know that has done everything you say you've done plus more!!

Hillarys shady but donald trump is full of shit. He really could care less about being the president, the attention is what he craves. Win or lose he will be fine, this isnt his main line of income. On the other hand most politicians try to be diplomatic because its their career. Trump on the other hand can say all kinds of wild shit because he knows it equals more attention for him while tricking you inbred fucks into talking about it more.

My advice to you all is to milk every bit of joy from this as you can because after the 8th visiting Cred Forums will only upset you.

The only things Trump really has to do is deflect the bought off moderators and make Hillary mad. He could have the worst argument in history, but if he makes Hillary look like a bitch he will have sealed the presidency.

This is still 1 of 3. This won't decide who wins unless one of them starts yelling NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER or something

I'm going to go yell at people in a pro Hillary video next :^)

No. I honestly think Hilary is going to destroy him. She's actually pretty good at debates. Not sure if trumps wit can over come this.

Hillary would lose a debate to just about anybody. She's garbage at debating and also garbage at public speaking. Trump will turn the whole thing in to a Trump rally within the first ten minutes.

It will be the best comedy broadcast tv has had to offer all year.

Trump lies more than Clinton though.

Not that I care.

GOD! FUCKING STUPID FUCKING YOURUBE AND THEIR STUPID FUCKINGS ADS!

Here's what I meant to post.
youtu.be/55K0wJViZdo

Dubs: Hillary dies of a hart attack on stage
Trips: Trump gets assassinated on stage

I'm not using it as an insult I'm saying there is literally an autistic look and some may mistake it for looking high

wherever you have an internet connection and a device to play it on. At home if you have internet?

Thank god you didn't put #7 for trump or a lot of people would die.

Checked
Kys
Get out shill

Noone cares. Your flag is literally a fag pride flag.

also

>rare

I am. Hoping for Trump to polish his golden tongue and for Shillary to finally lose it.

God strikes down muslim funded abortion queen live on air.

Planet celebrates.

Use adblock numbnuts

Right. No one cares about your aussie ass either.

Try me faggot. See how many dicks you can suck under a minute.

Rare

Like holy shit, I was honestly unaware dodos had internet access.

Ah, I getcha now. Sorry for the confusion.

>If she can't even hold her stools together, how could she possibly hold this country together?

Trump who dominated multiple career politicians during the primaries is up against a women whose corruption is comical in terms of its scale and who has a significant chance of having a seizure, shitting herself, descending in to a coughing fit, fainting etc etc on stage.

I think he will be fine.

Not nervous, just excited. Either way it's going to make for a good time on Cred Forums.

>Hillary wins - Banter the Americans to death
>Trump wins - Join in the celebration

No.

He'll do well. Don't worry Cred Forums

I'm on a phone.

>Lies
Do you WANT me to die from alcohol poisoning?

You can win that competition

Also

>Aussie
>Failing this hard in your insult.

same shit

new zealand was annexed by australia

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

100 rupees have been deposited into your account

I'm pretty sure Trump is going to explode in our faces. He's gonna get bogged down on some trivial, basic policy question he'll have no idea how to answer, at which point he'll just say something insanely stupid very bombastically. He'll try to power through but everyone will feel the intense burn of his humiliation.

He'll start to sweat, his speech accelerating, but it'll already be too late: he'll just be digging his own grave.

Meanwhile, Hillary will be silent. Her head slightly tilted, she'll be looking at him with a benevolent smile as if she was genuinely trying to find out what this curious man was trying to convey. In her mind she'll know victory is hers. She'll already be imagining herself president. A deep sense of calm will wash over her as she realizes she has nothing left to do in order to win. This will not be a repeat of 2008. Huma Abedin will be seeing the same thing, elated at the idea of flooding the US with millions of Muslims, securing her place in paradise after having had to tolerate an infidel Jewish penis for so long. Bill will be no where to be found.

But then, in her moment of triumph, Hillary will start to gag. One, two, three, four gags. Will she be able to contain it? Trump will still be babbling. She'll bring her hand to her mouth, turn to her left and try to quickly exist the stage, but her frail, weak legs won't be able to tolerate such a brisk pace, and as she falls to her political death, a stream of projectile vomit will escape her mouth, her face grotesquely contorted, her wrist shattering on the stage floor as she tries to prevent herself from suffering more shock induced brain damage.

As his wife will by dying on the stage, Bill will be getting his dick sucked. He has aids.

Meanwhile, Trump will be gesticulating wildly, trying to interrupt the moderator, saying Hillary is unfit for office, that she should go to jail, and of course he could defeat ISIS by encircling them. He has the best plan. The best plan.

strawpoll.me/11309935

>He'll start to sweat, his speech accelerating
>Trump
>ever nervous
Nice fanfic.

Can you link me to your Patreon famalam?

According to (((fact-checking))) sites like politifact, maybe.

anyone know where I can watch it live?
I'm staying up tonight to witness glory.

>pretentious
>in response to some who just called me autistic or from reddit
>on Cred Forums no less, a place known for people biting each others heads off
"Pretentious" is word normalfags use when they feel dumber than the person they're arguing with.

>will miss debate because work
>Cred Forums either gonna be celebrating or mourning when I go back

Can't fucking wait

Now thats what I call Correcting the Record!

Try baiting harder fag flag

whats to be nervous about? Do any of us really have any doubt about what the ((((news)))) will be saying tomorrow, regardless of content or fact?

CNN:
>Hillary showed us she can handle the heat better than anyone in history

ABC:
>Trump poll number plummeting

NBC:
> our man Mo-Lester really gave it to that racist!

etc.

You live in a beautiful place

speaking of that i remember someone mentionning some month ago several thing about the campaign that happened to be true and also mentionned that trump would slip up during debate and say nigger

I feel as if nothing will happen. Because nothing ever happens.

Niggers and cunts will still vote Hillary and everyone who hates her will vote Trump. This debate will change nothing

I love it. Unfortunately, only the first three paragraphs will actually happen.

lol, everything is pants on fire for trump. I'm surprised the who-is for that site doesn't just says "The Jews".

If you've been paying attention...
Trump has been going rally to rally giving AMAZING speeches.
Hillary has been so inactive the past couple months. She's rusty.

Yes, I'm worried. If I expected a fair fight, I wouldn't be. But I expect Clinton will cheat in at least one of the following ways

>she has an earpiece
>she knows the questions ahead of time
>the moderators interrupt trump or call him a liar
>audience is Clinton supporters
>there is no clear winner and the media declares afterwards that Hillary won. In the Bernie debates, she clearly was trounced but the commentators said otherwise.

I suspect the first three minutes will make or break trump, and literally decide the presidency. It'll probably start with a bias question to trump, and Hillary will have a precanned "zinger" response and it's crucial that he wins this

Gag

>Erin go bragh

I guess it's my turn to post my fanfiction now.
>The debates
>Trump and Hillary are center stage
>Earlier before the debates Hillary scarfed down a lot of Mexican and Middle Eastern food to seem more culturally enriched
>Right off the bat Trump starts decimating Hillary's ass
>Hillary's brain start to short circuit
>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy
>Hillary tries to stay cool
>U-Uh... the reason we should let more Syrian refugees into the country is... uh
>Poopy is still flying out like money out of a piggy bank
>Her diaper rips despite double padding and it starts getting into her pants and some chunks onto the floor
>Next her pants rip and poopy is getting all over the stage
>She makes a face similar to the balloon one only with her eyes closed because she is orgasming at the sensation of fresh poopy fleeing out of her bottom
>Poopy starts to flow to where the audience is sitting
>Republican side runs away, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs it on their skin because they believe it's some sort of symbolic way of supporting Muslim rights
>Trump looks smugly at the camera knowing that he won this debate without even saying anything
>Trump wins nom
>MAGA

I'm a little nervous

Mostly true, but Mo-Lester will be getting lampooned in the media for softballing Trump just like Matt Lauer supposedly did.

Even though he'll probably be clearly biased.

Dubs decide if I'm gonna stay awoke and watch the debate or sleep and wait until the morning.

wtf im with her now

a fucking leafy

>easy win
That's no fun

Kek has spoken. See you in 3 hours

Can't stump the Trump.

Ayo flam where can I watch the debate online?

I believe going for the cheater route would sink Hillary's campaign faster than it would President Trump's. Only the most thick headed voters believe Hillary will do anything fairly, and if there is even a hint that she cheated the debate, the undecideds will eat her alive.

Thanks for the compliment, but dumb villagers turn it in a third world shithole.

I only post on Cred Forums because of my gay pride flag. I was only hyped for Obama, back in 2008. I can't bring myself to give a shit about the current elections.

The memes aren't even that good desu baka

>COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
>CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
>PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
>SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
>IN THE NAME OF KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
>LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

just go to sleep now finbro, and get up at 4

N

I'm nervous all the time

>if you pass out before Hillary does

Kekkity kek.

Have faith in kek and he shall bless you

Dude trump is going to destroy her

There is a reason they had far less democratic debates and only aired on nights when nobody watches them. Every time people have to hear Hillary talk, they hate her more and more.

Trump is off the cuff and quick, he comes across genuine and speaks from his heart. With few exceptions, his poll numbers rose after each debate. This is going to be a slaughterhouse

A little nervous, desu. Also, what kind of crazy drug cocktail is she going to be on?

>trump lies more than Hillary

What the fuck! I hate trump now

How much longer until it starts? If it's 4 hours it's going to be 4AM over here - I'm not invested enough to ruin my sleep and next few days for this. Still, I'm afraid I'll miss out on some fantastic shit.

Dude... Seek help

He went up against like 14 other people, including a bush. He's got this m8

>$0.05 have been deposited into your account by Breitbart

I'm guessing anxiolitic benzos+stims to keep her awake and control her craziness, + all the cocktail to avoid coughing to oblivion and shitting herself. Not easy to balance

>trump is a master wordsman.
Do you honestly fucking believe this?

Was wondering this myself.
Too many uppers she'll go into convulsion mode.
Too many seditives and she'll poop herself or at least not be able to stand.

Yes, even people that hate him agree on this.

He's energetic, confident, factual and has high lvl of bantz.

It was so good I had to cap it.

>he comes across genuine and speaks from his heart.
Man you burgers are so gullible.

>swearing
cognitive dissonance tell

No worries
If she wins we'll still keep digging dirt on her hopefully with some more leaks.
Than the day after her inauguration we begin impeachment proceedings.

We won't stop
We won't ever stop.

>He's energetic, confident
Correct
>factual
Just no.

>thinking primary shit show is the same as presidential debate

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

get blown the fuck out trumpcuck

Stop acting like literally anything would change under Hillary. She doesnt have the entire fucking market worried...DOJ has been shitting themselves at the idea of a wild card president that can shift stocks by being a bitch on twitter

How exactly was that cognitive dissonance? You need a certain level of dissonance to believe hes some sort of wordsmith

Lol

>factual

Maybe logical is a better word.

His job is in finance and business. He doesn't put feels over logic. He lies less than Hillary

Hes not factual in the slightest and he speaks on a third grade level

Fuck yourself, kiddo.

meh...I don't know. The first is the most important. Kennedy and Nixon debated 4 times but people only remembered the first one and that was Kennedy's (who was a young senator with minimal national exposure at the time) first national television exposure.

It was the first nationally televised debate and they actually polled radio listeners and tv watchers separately. People listening on the radio said Nixon won. People watching on tv said JFK won.

Now, obviously that was over 50 years ago, and people are used to more comfortable with this whole tv technology thing. But first impressions still matter. This is the big one. Trump needs to do well tonight to give the impression he can be President.

Scary, isn't it. This young, beautiful girl turns into this crazy eyed cuckhold. Makes you wonder what you're girlfriend will look like 40 years from now. Scares the shit out of me.

He doesn't need. He can win without it

Nope, Trump isn't even nervous right now, why should I be?

>Being this naive
>26/09/2016

tbf obama had a horrendous first debate as well against mitten

Nope. I'm so nervous I can't watch the debate. I will be dependent on you fuckers to correct my record.

hillary has to talk without the media filtering everything

she is the one who should worry about passing out again

Thanks. I'd like all these fags expressing how autistic it is to come up with a criticism of the idea itself.

>#7

Thats not naive you dumb faggot

also, trump has this guy in his corner.

don't be

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ

He did but the media memed him into office in 2008. This year, the roles are reversed.

kek

liz warren was also fucking qt back in her day

Kek'd and Check'd for Lord Kek

she looks like leafy

whats stream can eurobros watch it on?

Yes but only because I know (((Lester Holt))) is a cryptojew who will try to attack Trump.

Who gives a shit? Why do you give a shit? Get out of here Sweden.

As you can see, nobody can deny he is a god-tier bantmaster.

Your right, Its one on one, so the person who falls behind first won't likely have an out from a "Jeb!" moment.

You realize other people run his businesses and hes barely functional eith that, right? Hes not some sort of genius

I want Warren Buffet to make him a bottom bitch. Fuck man, if Warren willed it, Trump would be dead

Something tells me she'll have a hidden earpiece covered up by her hair or some shit. She'll be receiving updates on the fucking thing on what to say by her team of like 10 people on computers fact checking on the internet.

>Maybe logical is a better word.

kek

i dont care. hes the boss at the end of the day

Hes just obnoxious and you neets suck his dick

The problem with Hillary is
SHE WANTS A WAR WITH FUCKING RUSSIA.

Seriously every scandal aside, I'm looking at this more than anything. Russia isn't a country that can be defeated. No nuclear armed country can be defeated, defeat is the step before taking you all down with me.

Kys

this

I want to see Hillary's campaign collapse in real time; anyone got a stream for European-based Cred Forumstards?

Take your tin foil off, no she doesnt

>being this cognitively dissonant

He is a low-energy shill, he dies without (you)s
>they really thought they had a chance

You keep using that word, I dont think you know what that means...

Nah, Trump is an easy target to take apart. As long as Hillary plays it all straight she should be good...unfortunately she doesn't always play it straight but still there's hope.

>le jokes about Hillary cuz I don't have real facts

>not anything for Donald lying since he lies far more than Hillary
But then, I guess that makes sense since it's a drinking game not a death game.

>believing in false gods

>implying Trump doesn't lie more

Of course. The GOP Primaries have an audience of the most retarded people on the planet. Winning through childish ad hominem rather than actual facts and policies is proof of that. But now, real debates will happen. No more kiddie trash.

>moderators meme
Nah, Hilldawg will take care of it herself.

>No evidence of really bad shit
>m-muh corruption

>emails
She is far from the only one who has done something like this and the investigations haven't shown shit. If she was more transparent about this, it wouldn't be an issue at all.

>Foundation
Some of the shit like the uranium thing wasn't even under Clintons' control and there's nothing wrong with receiving donations from someone who expects you to help them out later in a fair, legal manner.

>Libya
Already investigated a fuck ton of times she's been absolved of it all. Part of me believes that this one's a liberal tactic to constantly have it brought up when it actually means nothing.

Considering that the same news sources have failed to entirely call Trump out on his bullshit, I think you'll be good.

>being this fucking insecure

I am not gonna lie, I like this thread so far. It's been far less deluded than most threads on this shitshow of a board everyday, and everyone is becoming that much more aware that Trump's lying won't get him anywhere. Just like all you lazy NEET faggots on this board, Trump is about to get exposed for being a loser piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

youtube.com/watch?v=I4ythLYtbEs

Enjoy your fucking shill dimes. They'll be useful come nuclear war

I am undecided too. I am too hyped to fall asleep...

0.02 $ has been deposited to your CTR account. Thank you for your service.

Whats it like being insane and reading whatever you want to fit your autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=4amgOoCE5gY&t=0m13s

While I agree, that second link looks like some dude made it all in his basement. He needs to lose the fake news network look and just do it like Gavin or PJW do, either casual behind a desk, or raw with some edits. He isn't fooling anyone.

>Trump is about to get exposed for being a loser piece of shit.
Shillary wouldn't stand a chance even if she were able to.

Ah the ol crazy youtube channel linkage point in the thread. Not surprised there. I love how some of you faggots think youtube videos are sources

Howndo you agree with conspiracies backed by nothing?

>y-you must be CTR!
>not even realizing that this board is full of Nimble America Trump supporters

CHECK EM FAGGOTS

WEW LAD

>> Relate with me through the exchange of long binding protein strings humans!
kek

Did you watch the videos. It's full of clips of Hillary threatening war with russia.

There will be an american civil war before hillary's WW3 right?

No youre not the only one. Honestly i think im gonna choke and not watch at all. Ill just check pol for feedback

>trying this hard to earn your paycheck

I already sent you 0.02$ you want more? I'm gonna drop a whole 1$ on you because I like your enthusiasm.

>1 $ has been deposited to your CTR account

She isnt threatening an open war with russia you retardo, but keep tightening that tinfoil hat around your skull and repeating the same shit over and over

>thinks Trump's freeform shit is gonna stand up to a preparation to surgical strike his lies
>thinks Trump's childish shit will work on non-Republican (aka people that aren't fucking retarded)

>i-it's just a shitpost there's no way Trump isn't gonna get called out on his lies, you guys!

>caring about our election when we never give two shits about yours and never will give two shits about your elections

So why did she use bleachbit on her server?

well when the video is clips of the woman speaking herself. They tend to be accurate.

But hey, this is all a fucking game. Thank god everyone will know how virtuous I was before the first ICBMs our shitty missle defense system couldn't shoot down make landfall.

someone tell me when this thing is and where i can watch it on tv? is it ok that i only have cable?

It's on like every channel.

>still on m-muh CTR
>no valid arguments
Typical Trump garbage. Even more typical attempt at trying from shithole places like Serbia.

>mfw some of my clothes were made in your country

I know autists like you want to beat off your small pricks to believing that you hold some secret knowledge you got from some literal who youtube video, but maybe next time you should watch your own links when your pills kick in so you can actually understand what the video says

Literally wut

Relevent how

???

for someone on a board such as this you are one bluepilled motherfucker. how do you continue to stay so stupid?

I'm asking you a question.

And im asking how thats fucking relevant

Literally only cucks and shills are nervous.

Like anyone that's been a Trump fan from the start has never ever felt any doubt because the media is an obvious shill machine and everything it's done so far has been a joke. If you've ever felt doubt or worry about Trump winning, you just might be a cuck shill.

best stream?

go back to /r9k/ cuck

>Everyone here has autism
And everyone who uses the internet is a dork. The internet is the new outside, time to re think those dated references.

It's my way to ask you a question, by replying to you.

You're a Hillary supporter and I want to know what you think.

The word you're looking for is "Nervouscited."

I'm not nervous because I'm confident Trump will do well.

>hur durrrr you bluepilled!!!! U dum dum
>not like me, me redpilled

Tell me hownthe Holocaust was a lie

R A R E
are you there on vacation or do you live there

You should be. Hillary's gonna get rekt.

Im not a Hillary supporter you fucking retard

>Considering that the same news sources have failed to entirely call Trump out on his bullshit, I think you'll be good.

>i-it's just a shitpost there's no way Trump isn't gonna get called out on his lies, you guys!

Getting nervous shlomo?

>Trump lies more than Clinton
Nope

>denial

Did you just challenge him to a dick sucking contest?

Trump I think will be fine. I mean, he has some good speaking skills. Been in the spotlight his whole life.

Oh so you're a centrist who holds no affiliation with any party?

wew lad

Do you get anxiety from circus performers, becuase we're essentially watching a lion taming act tonight.

you can livestream it too on the don's website, youtube, or literally everywhere else

>GERMANY

I dont see what my party affiliation has anything to do with your retarded posts

I'm nervous as hell but then I feel better knowing Kek is watching over.

but when tf is it

How is my post retarded?

Yes. This isn't the first time, even at a Presidental-level debate.

I just explained to you...were you not paying attention?

Praise Kek

Nah. You just have a failure to process information. The media is retarded and doesn't call Trump out on his shit as much as they should. That being said, Hillary is smart enough to realize just how much bullshit Trump spews and will take care of him.

I'm watching on ktuu (local news)

I have 1000% faith in the god emperor.
Hillary will have a meltdown and DIE

I'm nervous but only because I'm excited. Ive been waiting for these debates for so long now and I just want it to be perfect.

kek

I am, I have to get your attention in some way.

If you're not going to answer it, then fine.

Why does anyone honestly think hes gonna do well in a 90 minute 1v1 where he cant just shut down what Hillary throws at him? With the GOP debates he could bantz between a dozen or so ppl, je cant bounce shit around this time, he cant deflect like he usually does. I dont like Hillary, but Trump will seriously get rekt the moment he gets triggered. Which will be ten minutes in.

I alreasy answered faggot. Im not that interested in your conversation anymore

hes dying of cancer now, lol. He actually has a lot of cool videos about retro technology hes collected. He's an engineer and actually is very smart but wow a faggot.

Did he die?

I'm thinking that If I get repeating digits I will stay up until 3am to watch this shit, I don't give a fuck about getting up at 7am for work

Cool, enjoy yelling at strangers on the Internet.

She looks the same in 2016 as she did in 1993.

haha never mind
Thanks leafbro

I've decided to stay up and watch this amazing shit. What is THE Cred Forums certified stream that works outside the USA and on phone/tablet? What stream is everyone else gonna be watching?

The best thing that could happen is this

>Hillary falls
>Trump rushes to help her up
>100 million US citizens see big meanie Trump help a frail old lady
>Landslide victory in November.

What will Trump do if Hillary challenges him on his flipflops, or tries to solidify him on a position he's unsure about?

Why do you make such posts? Are you 16?

yes

Just yell like an autist probably?

Why be nervous, mate? You know what they say, 'the taller the stool, the harder they fall.'

He's just a proxyfag attention whore, they always do that when trying to ""bant"" somebody or when they want to spout some SJW/CTR shit.

I'm asking supporters, not Record Correctors.

Buhahahaha ok CTR
You really think Clinton can throw anything at Trump with the kind of rap sheet that she has? The only thing she can say is "buh buh buh I'm a woman and it's a crime not to vote a woman into office".

She literally breezed through the democratic primaries- her only opponent was cuckold Bernie Panders...and he was only willing to throw softballs at her. Even with senile Burning Sandals Hillary had to rig the whole DNC platform against him.

Thanks for the laugh though...we don't even need a bantzmaster to shit on Hillary- let's see if she can even get through the whole debate without coughing her lungs out.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I hope does well and maintains the momentum. I feel that he would be better for my country and actually congratulated us on Brexit which earned my respect.

P-r-a-i-s-e K-e-k! = R-a-p-e K-i-k-e-s!

Quite the denial here, famalam. At least be rational, Trump isnt some fucking genius here.

Why cant pol ever be objective about Trump and his abilities? Some of you commit to some real hard mental gymnastics

Will you cry "conspiracy" if he loses too? Or kill yourself?

Kek

Believe in Kek.

>You really think Clinton can throw anything at Trump
You act like this is hard

look at my Tripcode
then look at your pic related a bit to the right of the left frog where kek stands.

Hillary will die today. Her fate has been sealed.

>Thinking a genius needs to beat Hillary
>Talking about being rational
>Being this retarded

LOL you're hilarious, kid. Hillary has shown literally zero capabilities on the campaign trail but all of a sudden she's going to get an extra stamina boost this evening? HAHHAHAH
Try again CTR- you're delusional. Getting nervous, are we?