MADE IN MEXICO

Here's to your nationalist President Cred Forums HAHAAHAAHAH

I guess you are made in Mexico too.

you can litterally make and order this on the internet, worst bait

I don't get it. which part says you don't have to go back?

Checkmate.

wow consider my record corrected its not like he repeatedly publicly addresses why he does this and why he shouldn't be allowed to but that he does it because the system is so fucked up that it makes it impossible not to and that's what he wants to fix with his massive insight on how to do it from his decades as a billionaire business mogul or anything baka desu senpai

Sorry Trump even admitted during the debates he hires illegal "seasonal" workers for his hotel

It's also real that he does this with his clothes

thats wrong, thats totally wrong

Great argument Trump shill

Now fuck off out of my thread

im just doing what you are doing.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself

Oy vey. A business man who profits off other Countries. Still better then a lying murderer. I dont want her to die but i hope she shits her pantsuit.

HAHAHAHA
YEAH BROOO

HE SHOULD'VE WENT BANKRUPT TO MAKE A POINT RATHER THAN RUN FOR PRESIDENT TO MAKE IT LAW

>all these triggered faggots ignoring facts

shutup nerd.

>company cheaps out on materials
>somehow trumps fault
liberals everyone, literally :^) no problem solving skills

So what?

No entiendo. Bebo cerveza mexicana a veces. Que es el problema? Aprenda como util los otros paises, creo que ellos no pueden leer su propia lengua.

>hurr Trump is our hero he's a nationalist
>makes his shit in Mexico in China because he doesn't give a fuck about Americans
>hurr so what

You Trump shills really need to up your game. Very low energy responses. Sad!

Was it made by illegal immigrants?

He said illegal immigrants had to go back not legal product imports.

Real talk here:
I support Trump over Hillary but this thing has never sat well with me. It's like they conveniently ignore that yes, clothes are still manufactured in America (and they use that as a selling point--MADE IN USA)

If he had such a problem with it, why even license his name out to companies that would produce in such shitholes?

>Implying him and his supporters haven't been lambasting companies for going overseas and outsourcing our jobs

Shut up, Texas.

how is he nationalist? hes patriotic, but not nationalist.

Do you even understand the difference?

Wow gee that's so much better, thank you for correcting the record on Trump

Can't wait till he renegs on the wall

>moving the goalposts

>Not realizing he is using it ironically

Trump has literally made Cred Forums retarded beyond control the cognitive dissonance of these faggots is off the charts

He knows that the laws make it smart to outsource labor, that's why he wants to change things to make it viable to make things in the US again

>made in Mexico by Mexicans
>rather than made in America by Mexicans

I don't see anything wrong with thus, but I certainly see something wrong with your argument.

Trump has stated openly that he doesn't want to make shit in other countries but the most profitable way to do things is to make it in other countries. He's already said that's not the way he wants things to be done.

When he went to Mexico he did say he wanted to keep jobs on this side of the hemisphere.

Nignog always gonna misinterpreted everything

American Apparel
Carharrt
Dickies

and over a dozen more all make their clothing in America. Trump didn't make it in Mexico because it's the only way to survive; Trump makes shit in Mexico because it creates a larger profit for himself. Sad!

He did it because it's necessary to be competitive with his business. Also you should read the sticky, because apparently you don't know what an ad hominem argument is.

They are made there since making them in the us would be unprofitable its anbindustry that doesnt exist due to globalization, nobody bats an eye for that but what happens when cars and planes are made overseas qnd it becomes unprofitable to make them in the usa.

>trump is a business man
>he uses cheap labor to make his products
WEW LAD
E
WEW LAD

LAD
A
D

Clear proof then that he isn't running for president merely to make more money for himself.

He may be waiting to make stuff here until he's in office and is sure he provides the jobs. Why provide jobs for people right now when that's a selling point for him later?

why would a businessman not do this
>b-but muh american spirit
maybe he light himself on fire and offer himself for his country then like a fucking monk
dumbass

FUCK I FORGOT SHOULD
I'M SORRY KEK

Trump is just another kike puppet.

if voting really matters, they wouldnt let you do it

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

NOT POLITICAL

No one held a gun to his head making him sell his name to fucking sweatshops, though.

Can't wait until he extorts delusional Cred Forums tards for his business

Wow, counterfeit Trump merchandise! I guess I'm #WackyForPataki now!

>i-i-it's ok when Trump does it!

is that really the argument? Why can't people just say "he was wrong to do it, like Ford or Nabisco are wrong"
or perhaps no one is wrong to do it

Not a slide thread shill fuck

It's clearly political and there's nothing important being discussed in the catalog

Stop trying to have your Trump campaign safe space because your candidate can't stand up to these critiques of his hypocrisy

Doh! You really got us there! Let me reevaluate the situation and I'll follow up with my results

Voting Trump

Funny how you Trump shills all come out of the woodwork with
>1 post by this ID

>Implying Trump hasn't planned ahead for the annexation of Mexico

I love the bait. Regardless, I am sick of the liberals using the "made in China" "Made in Mexico" arguments when it is their policies: nafta, unions, obamacare, epa regulations, minimum wage, that force companies in the US to outsource to still be profitable. As a businessman, Trump created tens of thousands of jobs for Americans. He also outsourced some things to remain profitable in the current environment. That doesn't mean he wants to do these things or doesn't want the economic environment to change. Typical hypocritical liberals.

Yeah, it's totally hypocritical for him to say literally anything about Ford or Nabsico.

The argument goes something like "that's how the laws are now, so he takes advantage of them. But Trump will change them." They pretty much act like it's a law that Trump MUST make his shit somewhere else and he has no choice in the matter.

Also, he just licenses his name out. He has no involvement in these companies, most of them.

Bumpp

Well its 97% cheaper production, why not?

No he didn't you retard.
He hire a cleaning company to clean the hotel, whenever the company hires illegal or legal workers is not up to him.
In fact, if he strictly said that he wants no illegals working on it he would, again be called racist, bigot, yada yada yada

It proves that all you want to do is hate on him without any reason.

>forced
but thats wrong. They want as low of a bottom end so they can have more raw profit. Fuck paying actual wages and healthcare and taxes for american citizens, t-that makes me not as rich!

He made them make his clothes.
He'll make them to build the wall.

t. increasingly nervous spic