Lawyer wearing NAZI uniform shoots 9 people

>Houston lawyer wearing Nazi uniform opens fire at strip mall; nine injured, suspect shot dead by police

How will Alt Right Nazis ever recover?

archive.is/EA7Ll

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/paul-joseph-watson-says-that-the-october-surprise-could-be-1-or-2-false-flags-fake-trump-supporters-attacking-people-or-usa-attacking-russia-all-orchestrated-by-hillary-be-aware-and-make-this-known/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/
archive.is/EqO0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hoz2ZHYZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desai
amazon.com/dp/B0099JPGMU/?tag=buzz0f-20
youtube.com/watch?v=K5lYXaVkA0U
nydailynews.com/news/national/multiple-injuries-reported-shooting-houston-shopping-mall-article-1.2806725
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Down#Plot
youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU
archive.is/EA7Ll
twitter.com/abc13houston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this alt right?

Nice try Killary, you're still going to get assblasted tonight.

POL IS BOARD OF PEACE

he was Indian tho
(dot, not feather)

A fucking nazi poo

>be murricun
>get shot
Every time

Textbook false flag lel

Clinton is going to crush Trump with this. It's all over.

Did anyone die?

(((lawyer)))

Seems so long ago now

Poor Jill Dando

WOW, are you proud of yourselves now Cred Forums?

i hope this board gets shut down

It's not as though anyone could of predicted this...
investmentwatchblog.com/paul-joseph-watson-says-that-the-october-surprise-could-be-1-or-2-false-flags-fake-trump-supporters-attacking-people-or-usa-attacking-russia-all-orchestrated-by-hillary-be-aware-and-make-this-known/

Thank fucking god this was some random poo in loo and not a white guy.

Say goodbye to Trump's lead

Im not proud

Im smug

Woah now, he dindu muffin, da poleEze is killing us I the streets!

CTR out in full force
Too bad this is the third god damn thread of theirs and I've posted the same god damn thing in all of them

Nathan Desai, good thing it's a poo in loo

Shit up your own country, India.

Obviously flaseflag Because i say so
Conspiracy central

It isn't "shilling" to point out that Hillary is going to capitalize on this in the debate you rube.

This is bad for Trump. He was probably preparing a whole broadside on her in the debate saying that she wants to take everyone's guns but now that's going to come off as pretty dumb.

How is that going to be dumb? Taking guns is always a bad idea you moron.

Leaf with a proxy

>Alt Right Nazi CTRs in full damage control

Spin it however. It won't matter. Only thing the masses will read in the news is NAZI WITH GUN KILLS. The article will be right next to a Pepe article with a chart plotting the rise of alt right nazi party in the US. = Alt Right Nazis BTFO!

Pic reated

Ban assault Swastikas!

AWESOME

I still can't get over this chart.

Couldn't possibly be a false flag

#NotAllNazis
Prove me wrong, liberals.
You can't, you already dug your grave on this one.

Lulz that chart. If that were true alt righters would be out killing people everyday and Cred Forums infinity chan and storm front would have only ctr faggots shilling each other

>Who do we know that resembles Hitler and Nazi? Trump.

They'll do anything and everything. This is nothing.

Classic false flag

Who the fuck cares? He didn't kill anyone anyway

would anyone dare to compare this chart to Muslim radicalisation?

Could have

Is there proof he's a hillary supporter yet?

I thought police only killed black people. They killed a white nazi? BLM BTFO

Lets see it

>that pic
Wat

>Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary. That's a Republican funded lie to smear her campaign
>Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary. That's a Republican funded lie to smear her campaign

Can we get photos allready

A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE

Some guy just made a random graph and thought it created an argument

Low score

>Didn't even pay a white guy to do this.

Shit false flag. This only ups attention to Trump's anti-immigration stand PLUS he's got Jewish family so I don't know what two-bit retard thought tying him to Nazis was gonna work.

Top kek

Nazi lives matter!

>These charts show exactly how racist and radical the alt-right has gotten this year

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/

>he doesn't know his degrees of radicalization
0.88 get on my level fampai

What happens when you reach 1.0?

>their MKULTRA stock is so low they had to use a poo in the loo

hahahahahahah

>muh spin

Satyameva Jayate faggot

He's a Muslim faggot.

I swear on kek: SOMEONE SET THIS UP

THERE IS NO WAY THIS HAPPENING ON THE START OF THE DEBATES WAS JUST COINCIDENCE

A democrat voting ISIS terrorist killed 50 homosexuals in one fell swoop.

BLM killed a handful of cops.

No minds were changed.

What kind of retard thought this was a good idea? Like, why does this "journalist" still have a job? And most importantly: What kind of retard takes that shit seriously
Reincarnation of giga-Hitler

Post the real pic you racists

WHAT IS THIS FLAG

You're gonna see some serious shit

>t. CNN
kek

Kek.
That flag though

>inb4 town rapist

looks like Moldova
Not sure why it says "Unknown" though

>After repeated shouts of "I am a republican voter, I want to vote for Donald Trump as President. I repeat, please turn on your cellphones, you innocent victims, I am a white man who will vote for Donald Trump in the next american elections" he was taken down by police officers.

POO

I think its romanian

Hahaha

Where are the cucks who defend poos in loos here?

Cred Forums is a board of peace

#notall/pol/

Swedish Media flag

LMAO NO FUCKING WAY

You fucking Nazi, post the actual pic.

gas the kikes race war now

'Could have' you worthless nigger

>A democrat voting ISIS terrorist killed 50 homosexuals in one fell swoop.
Lone wolf wacko

>BLM killed a handful of cops.
Workplace violence

>No minds were changed.
because Alt Right Nazis weren't involved. This Houston event is different. Obviously wearing a Nazi uniform means the shooter was a typical alt right radical Trump supporter.

Ah shit wrong one, here's the REAL pic

Vendo Humo
Vendo Humo

Andorra

20 bucks says hillary mentions this and probably only this incident

Wow this article is comedy gold.

Romania doesn't have an emblem on their flag

LMAO

Correct

>>Houston lawyer wearing Nazi uniform opens fire at strip mall; nine injured

We Terminator 2 now!

Uh huh. Sure. We'll soon find out what is really going on, false flagging Skype fuckers.

It does on like the 4th wikipedia pic

AP news - 6 shot No nazi uniform/propaganda
Chicago tribune - 6 shot No nazi uniform/propaganda
ABC News- Nazi materials found only in car
NY Daily News - Nazi uniform worn
KPRT- 9 shot Nazi materials found in car
Telegraph.co.uk - 6 shot Nazi uniform on
Daily Mail - 9 shot by person in nazi uniform

>Journalism

That's the conversion rate of radicalization degrees to niggawatts?

cant even save your flag what the fuck?

And yet it's Googles shooting cops up and rioting. Skypes are afraid of even the potential of a white uprising.

Nice

This smells like false flag bullshit desu.

its romanian

You know when you dip into your psycho liberal retard roleplay this deeply it stops affecting people the way you want it to.

They start shaking their head in disgust and ignoring you once you get into full blown "The sky is green!" territory.

It's not the baitposting and shitposting that annoy me, it's doing so so poorly.

Not a false flag, just a pajeet who couldn't find a shitting street and macaca'd out .

Are you actually from Andorra?

Uknown? But that's Moldavia's flag...

>niggawatts

>tfw no andorran flag to save

It's Andorra, actually. Will reply to this post with the 16x11 .gif version--for the ultra-rare flag collector.

This was already predicted by Roger Stone... he said a "nazi" planted by Hillary will open fire the day of the debate.

I stand corrected.

nice try shillhill you are going to get ASS BLASTED BACK TO HELL TONIGHT YOU FILTHY HAG

This is just as much of a divide-and-rule false flag psyop as the Rahami and Minnesota Mall bullshit last week. Wake up Cred Forums and stop believing in the fabricated patsy bios the mass media is feeding you.

Just like Trump is going to capitalize on a Muslim Hillary supporter actually killing 5 people, right?

Are poo in loos true aryans?

MKULTRA written all over it.

>US. = Alt Right Nazis BTFO!

Sounds like that guy BTFO of some liberals, if you ask me.

>used until 89

oh fugg guys, I just decided to become a lawyer and I'm interested in quantum physics

will I turn into a time-traveling street-shitter in the future?

Ok. But why was the pajeet wearing a nazi uniform?

Proofs now

>India
>nazi
No

The police killed a non-black guy? Surely this is a lie! BLM told me only the darkest motherfuckers get wasted by cops.

What am I even looking at

>taking a post on pol so seriously
you do know /pol is a satire board right?

That's why they're winning.

Streetshitters seem to like Hitler for some reason

He was probably wearing a Sam Browne belt and the media took that to mean he was a Nazi.

This isn't 2013 anymore.

Check my numbers, and ultra-rare flag collectors can download the 16x11 .gif of this user's Andorra flag >pic related

well... Cred Forums won't let me post it because apparently the .gif is spam?

WAPO at its best

Here

It's ap btw.

You're a bad actor.

Hillary will lose.

>Hillary fan butthurt that Trump is winning
>Dressing up as nazi kills 9 people

Realy makes you think

He's the guardian of the Snakes Island in the Black Sea.
He gets lonely so he shitposts on Cred Forums all day.

>"Alt-right" Nazi-boo goes and shoots up a strip mall
>No one dies, only nine injured

>Lefty's sacred cow slime shoots up a club
>Tons dead
>Sacred slimes shoot up some people in France then proceed to slice and gut the rest before shooting dead or using explosives

Alt-rights sure are deadly. Better not let them think in public, don't want any more injuries.

Thank you for Correcting the Record, but we already confirmed it

>Wearing Nazi uniform
If this is true then it smells like a false flag.
>Disgruntled lawyer suddenly goes crazy shooting people
Smells like a Manchurian candidate.
Mk ultra at its finest.

It's amazing how many people will instantly fall for the oldest trick in the book. At a certain point you have to own up and realize that there are two responsible parties to a lie: the liar and the person who wants to believe the lie they are being told.

Sounds about right. Nazis always wear those belts. Pic related. Its from a recent Trump rally.

I am southern, sue me

They are racists against the Scots and Irish

Words similar to Jewish. Under the bar chart.

What the fuck is Frum? ?

The article reads like we wrote it.
Us it time to push iron pill comics onto these journalists. Their heads will explode there's just too many levels to themand they'll not be able to handle all the white supremacy .
[Low fi punk intensifies]

Can whites be yahoo's please?

>injured, no deaths.

fucking love that chart

someone just drew some lines willy nilly

>MFW Moldavie will be wiped out within 48H

That's pay, don't have a archive do you?

Chekt

What a fucking joke, they measure alt-right activity through twitter accounts

What metric are they measuring radicalization in? Also note that the graph starts from around .50 and gets up to .75 or so, meaning shows about a 50% increase, not 300% as you would guess by just looking at the line. It's basically the worst graph I've seen in ages.

Interesting, thanks user. I think I'll leave this as Andorra in my folder because that's what the flag actually is, instead of labelling it as a proxy-generated error of sorts.

archive.is/EqO0Y

What kid thrashed this article together!? Really shoddy journalism.

We don't call every black person who murders someone a Hillary supporter even though it's very likely. So why do the Shillary fags jump on every opportunity they can to bring someone's political bias into it when someone more right-inclined commits a crime, as if all Trump supporters are Nazis? Pretty low desu.

mean words > deaths
you act like this isnt 2016

>What metric are they measuring radicalization in?
microhitlers

Hand shandy for the white supremadandy?

The thread from this morning was saying it was a black guy

AND NOW HIS WATCH HAS ENDED

Close! My island moves though

Alt-Right is a hipster book store in Portland, OR.

>microhitlers
top kek

it's eric trump posting from his super-secret ultra-rare internet connection

Kek willed it from the thread yesterday they said it will happen in the south also

The math works.

>Microhitlers

Why not micropepes?

>thread from this morning was saying it was a black guy
Typical alt right nazi damage control. Blame the nigger.

Sure worked with Jo Cox. God bless her soul.

>nazi uniform
well yeah but what kind? SA, Allgemeine, Waffen SS?

was he a Cred Forumslack pushed too far by the poo in loo memes?

Btw this is the same day Jury Selection begins for the Dylann Roof """trial"""

NAZI POOS
NAZI POOS
NAZI POOS

FUCK OFF!!!!!

>inb4 i like dead kennedys i dont just thought this was a cute fit

i feel this chart will be here to say

>wears Nazi uniform
>fails to gas victims
Opportunity wasted, lad

this

I keked

Lawyer and doctor are codewords for Indian in the media

>inb4 "the shooter was wearing [image not available], that was reportedly used by the SS while slaughtering jews the the holocaust."

>a Cred Forumsack NEET somehow gets selected
>is the only dissenting voice of 'not guilty"
>holds up the trial for years
>enjoys sweet $40 a day civil-servicebux

>literally wearing a nazi uniform

it's like babby's first psyop

>nazi
>his name is Niran DeSai

pick one. hes a confirmed registered democrat. hes a middle eastern/indian guy who decided to go on a shooting spree and wanted to help give hillary more talking points

Like I know what year it is in Romania you fucking Kraut

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hoz2ZHYZM

huh raely mks u thanks

Couldn't they find a pepe costume ?

shame she died for nothing

>inb4 printed pictures of pepe found as wall paper in his house.

No doubt pic related will be one of them.

Im not sure if I would be more unsure of my sanity if they got it right....

Thanks bro

What is book's title please?

>NATZIH!!!
HE WAS AN INDIAN SURNAME>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desai

What is this and where do I find it? Christ onna Crossmas is coming soon

CTR training manual

POO IN JOO

>mfw this exist
amazon.com/dp/B0099JPGMU/?tag=buzz0f-20

these fucking white people are out of control, when will the government do something? When will the white community do something about the mass murderers in their own ranks?

Houston we got a problem

You dummies buying into this need to start adopting a "fake until proven legit" attitude towards anything coming out of mass media.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5lYXaVkA0U

I have no idea what you're implying, but thankfully I can look it up in my quick reference guidebook!

THE WHITE XENOPHOBIC BACKLASH IS FINALLY HERE
No.

LMFAO when that's my family the tee

A Hindu Nazi. Honestly.

It's off the fucking charts! Mostly because the chart is ill-defined and includes made up numbers, but look how high the line goes! Everyone panic!

That "journalist", Jonathon Morgan, owns a big data company and just shat out a graph to prove his own point. The Intersection isn't even considered journalism, even its creator calls it a blog on the WaPo site.

if they try to say that even lawyers shouldn't have guns, then literally no one would be able to. To substantiate that:

>if someone is admitted to a mental health facility, they cannot practice
>anything beyond a misdemeanor, cannot practice
>work with clients where a conflict of interest MIGHT exist, cannot practice (for a time)

Let them try to use this guy as an example; he would literally be the worst example for them to put forward.

>nazi uniform

lol, i have not seen that anywhere

The swastika is a good luck symbol in India so this dude had one on, and probably a pair of brown khakis, and so he's a Nazi

kek so was it the nazi swastika or the hindu swastika?

Well shit, this isn't suspect at all chaps.

Let me guess, the media is going to plaster this all over their front pages for days while the Muslim that actually killed 5 people in a mall gets swept under the rug, right?

This story confuses me, I just have a hard time buying the nazi thing. The guy was a lawyer so his life wasnt a complete waste (lawyer jokes aside) so its not like he is some stormfaggot. He isn't even white.. why would he be wearing nazi symbol stuff? I can only imagine maybe its something religious and there was something he had in the car that looked like it.. no way there is a brownskin wearing a decked out SS uniform

Almost time to round up the alt-right into those FEMA camps.

ENJOY YOUR NICKELS

Do we have a common theme going with the victims yet?

>Indian Neo-Nazi

it's more economically viable to outsource false-flags and hit men now, I see

>dressed in a nazi uniform
I guess you could say he injured nein people

The fact Desai was a lawyer, it is almost certain he is another leftist, non-white mass shooter on Obama's watch.

The vast majority of US attorneys are leftist, democrat voters.

Just post the proper links ffs.

nydailynews.com/news/national/multiple-injuries-reported-shooting-houston-shopping-mall-article-1.2806725

Thats a Bingo!

The ancient internet adage 'pics or it didn't happen' apply heavily here. Remember, dude was first reported as a black man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Down#Plot

I posted Nathan's name and pic on normiebook before it hit news and got this. I don't buy the nazi narrative without pics.

Reviewbrah_ thumbsup.webm

Yeah, ive seen video with cops hiding and some pops in the background, a picture of some indian guy in a suit, a smashed up porsche, but no uniform what so ever.

Blue collar white mans burden doesn't apply to an Indian lawyer. Try again leaf.

>alt right

THIS HACKER MUST BE STOPPED!!!

Was a poo in loo. Maybe he was one of them who always post about how they're aryan.

Was said lawyer a registered Democrat? Most shooters are.

HE WAS A LATINO! Don't you watch CNN?

Doubtful. They get unfair advantage in US in law, medicine and IT. He was clearly benefiting from said advantage.

Yeah but was Indian

CARLOOOOS!

>nazi uniform
pretty soon we'll have firsthand-witnesses of drive-bys by ice-cream trucks playing hitler speeches

I love your ale and your green women.

This is one of only pics I came across. Hard to make out. Almost looks like a dindu head w short dreads. When they said 2 dozen shots fired and 6 hit I was convinced was dindu. Whole thing is fishy af.

This happening on the debate night is suspicious.

I have trouble with this immigrant Nazi thing.

First "Right Wing" mass shooting (which was determined to be a workplace issue) is now a Nazi symbol?

Very convenient.

PAUL WAS RIGHT

I think the fact that there have been six gorillion other such shootings and stabbings lately will eclipse it mightily--plus, non-white so not interesting/must get buried and also--a lawyer. Everybody hates lawyers. Not news.

I'm measuring 0.8 on the rad scale right now

Look at a flag page ffs. It's Andorra.

Why? Just...why?

yah, its smellin' like bullshit.

narrative for the debate. then we learn its all lies in a day or two

He always is.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!
I HAVE THAT WEBM SOMEWHERE!

These false flags are getting far too easy to spot.

>>Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary. That's a Republican funded lie to smear her campaign
>>Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary. That's a Republican funded lie to smear her campaign

I concur, Sven. Also:checked

When will Trump disavow?

lmao that's the one that was playing in my head as i was typing that out

october surprise is gonna be pic related cruising down some shitty mexican strip mall slinging lead from a mounted machinegun

>Kills
He injured nine people.

If it were one of us, thirty or forty of them would've died.

*assault machinegun

While I dont agree with the message it would send, Im ok with this.

Who here remembers it being a 'black man with a revolver'?

I wonder if Hillary will cite this tragedy in her speech today?

>Nazi
>Lawyer

Please say Hillary

Absolute certainty.

nobody wants a counterfeit flag

IDENTITY OF THE TRIGGERMAN CONFIRMED
JOSEPH HIDER

Ah that explains why this isn't blowing up all over Cred Forums and the news.

OP,
Very proud of you for using the archive. Thank you

Pic really does look like dindu head w short dreads. What say youse guise?

I say dindu spun so hill can blast "altright" and flare up BLM.

one lie, many reactions.
and because Nazi is used a plot device, libs will eat that shit up like a black mans asshole.

Hindus also have a reverse swastika symbol which has absolutely nothing to do with politics or Hitler or nazism. It is strictly a religious symbol. Dumb pigs should release a pic and let the public decide.

Looks pale skinned

You're right, that is clearly a dindu

it's an obvious false flag tho.

Luckily enough, millenials see through them instantly at this point. Literally none of our generation believes 9/11 was legit.

Maybe we should get this pic and the discrepancy trending before debate actually starts. Any twitterfags willing or able?

Should be #notalllawyers.

>fear the educated nazi's

kek

This graph is going to be around for a while, isnt it?

$50 says he's a registered democrat.

Complaining about Nazi terrorists and linking them to the so called alt-right must mean you agree with the so called alt-right about Muslims being allowed into western countries.

If you can take anything away from this, it's that they are trying to tie "alt-right" as another form of terrorism.

this

>googlelivesmatter riot, attack people based on race, and burn down neighborhoord
they dindu nuffin
>alt-right (which is a strawman in and of itself) shitposts on a cartoon porn imageboard and removes granny's chance at presidency
terrorism

>#he_aint_no_nazi_bruv

If they'd just stop saying mean things about us and radicalizing us this wouldn't have happened

This

Like muslims we are peaceful unless you have big meanie poo poo head literally hitlers running around

I bet it was Clinton's basket of deplorables speech that put him over the edge. Cred Forums is an image board of peace #notallnazis

>archive.is/EA7Ll

twitter.com/abc13houston

bunch of video's here

checked!

any of them show the nazi uniform or pepes?

>If they'd just stop saying mean things about us and radicalizing us this wouldn't have happened

Deus vult! Truly, it is only because nazis can't live free and institute gemeinschaft in their pure race colonies this happens.

Nazism is an ideology of peace!

Sounds like a falseflag desu

We have gone from naziboos to nazipoos, how many children have to die before we BAN ASSAULT LOOS?

a few.

>Like muslims
not a very good comparison if you ask me

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I KNEW SHE WOULD DO IT WEEKS AGO. FUCKING HELL.

DESIGNATED KILLING STREETS

>poo in court

Man that nose

why dafuq most posts are saying poo

>We have gone from naziboos to nazipoos, how many children have to die before we BAN ASSAULT LOOS?

D E S A I - N A T E D
R E V E N U E
C O L L E C T O R S

this thread feels like a nasty public WC, sorry.

Savitri Devi.
Where do you think Hitler got the swastika from?

The true aryan lol

Not buying it even a little