Say it with me Cred Forums, Madam President Hillary Rodham Clinton

No meme magic can save Drumpf from this one, Trumpkins will get BTFO today for eternity, do you really want to be on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mundane Resident Rodent Clit-On

>puerto rico
pay denbts

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT,
THE STAGE, A HUNK OF POOP WILL HIT.
DEMOCRATS WILL LOSE THEIR COOL,
WHEN HILLARY BEGINS TO DROOL.
ALL HER FANS WILL START TO LEAVE HER
AND KEK WILL SMITE ALL NON-BELIEVERS!
THE TRUMP TRAIN HAS ONLY ONE STOP
BUT NOT UNTIL HE'S AT THE TOP!
ALL THE SHILLS AND ALL THE PILLS
WON'T STOP THE FALL OF CROOKED HILL.

PRAISE KEK.

>tfw

>burger
pay reparations whitey

fuck kek whitey the fuck you gon do about it?? your meme magic is literally useless, just waiting to watch your Drumpf flop like he always does
fuck kek again

>her face after the precidential debate

This.

You have to go back in juancho

>This.
>muh meme magic
>p-praise kek right h-huh
kys

>Reparations

Puerto Ri-go fuck yourself

we did that in the 50's with a large aid package. your momma spent it all on condoms. PAY WHAT YOU OWE

why do they call her the road ham?

fuck off leaf go fucking suck weed man cock while a muh refujeazz cucks you

>muh care package
>what is population growth?
>what are vulture funds?
go read a book from the mart burger

Is her real full name.

something to help when trump revokes your citizenship, aspie :^)

(((Rodham)))

In hopes of remaining alert and confident, she had temped fate, and snorted up a fat rail of that substance that had helped her get so far. "Arkansas gumption" they called it, back at the Rose law firm. "Just this last time" she barked at her longtime aid and lover. It startled her aid, and she nearly lost hold of the solid gold Ben Wa balls her boss/lover/mentor/fister sister demanded she carry at all times.
In a rush of coke charged coronary spurts and pulses, a blood clot breaks loose, unable to cling to the arterial wall that it called home for so long.
"Freedom" the clot silently communicates to its red and white friends and family. "Hop on googles, I'm heading for the brain"
"It's going to be tight in places, so tighten up" the ever embiggining mass of broken DNA, tired and fractured cells, and shit particles that had made it into the wrong tube, wandering along that highway of confused fluid travelers.
What broke down this once functioning system? Peruvian go-go dust, the many viruses and diseases her business partner had brought home, from yet another Arkansas hot-house? That time she had a Matzo ball that tasted funny? The clams and pearls she had broken, releasing that crimson high that has to have something to do with her successes.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Kek are all of you googles this easy to trigger?

I would rather be right, and on the wrong side of history, than wrong, and on the right side.

>being this autist

do you even logic Ahmed?

>ahahahhhha triggered xDDdD

the first time Drumpf says one of his bullshit lies and immediately gets called out on it by both Hillary and Lester Holt will be glorious

>m-muh CTR
>so real they pay em
how deluded can trumplets be?

That will happen in the first 10 seconds of his intro speech

What the hell do you even care about hillary "winning"?
Atleast I am neighbor of usa you have not real reason to even care. Don't tell me Trump hurt your feeling so now you are butthurt, lol irrelevant country.

>can't even point where Puerto Rico is on a map
>typical mexican intellectual
you dumb fucking burritoshitter we are a territory of the US, no wonder trumpkins hate your kind

>Mexican
>Irrelevant country
kek

1. When Barack Obama entered the White House, the U.S. government was 10.6 trillion dollars in debt. Today, the U.S. government is 19.5 trillion dollars in debt, and Obama still has several months to go until the end of his second term. That means that an average of more than 1.1 trillion dollars will be added to the national debt during his presidency. We are stealing a tremendous amount of consumption from the future to make the economy look much, much better than it otherwise would be, and we are systematically destroying the future in the process.

2. As Obama prepares to leave office, the rate at which we are adding to the national debt is actually increasing. During the fiscal year that is just ending, the U.S. government has added another 1.36 trillion dollars to the national debt.

3. It isn’t just the federal government that is on a massive debt binge. Total U.S. corporate debt has nearly doubled since the end of 2007.

4. Default rates on U.S. corporate debt are the highest that they have been since the last financial crisis.

5. Corporate profits have fallen for five quarters in a row, and it is being projected that it will be six in a row once the final numbers for the third quarter come in.

6. During the month of August, commercial bankruptcy filings were up 29 percentcompared to the same period a year ago.

7. The rate of new business formation in the United States dropped dramatically during the last recession and has hovered at that new lower level ever since.

8. The Wall Street Journal says that this is the weakest “economic recovery” since 1949.

9. Barack Obama is on track to be the only president in all of U.S. history to never have a single year when the U.S. economy grew by at least 3 percent.

Why would I even need to know were your shithole is?

>kys
Fuck off, spic.

9. Barack Obama is on track to be the only president in all of U.S. history to never have a single year when the U.S. economy grew by at least 3 percent.

10. In August, the Cass Freight Index dipped to the lowest level that we have seen for that month since 2010. What this means is that the total amount of stuff being shipped around the country by air, by rail and by truck is really dropping, and this is a clear sign that real economic activity is slowing down in a major way.

11. Capital expenditure growth has turned negative, and history has shown that this is almost always followed by a new recession.

12. The percentage of Americans with a full-time job has been sitting at about 48 percent since 2010. You have to go back to 1983 to find a time when full-time employment in this country was so low.

13. The labor force participation rate peaked back in 1997 and has been steadily falling ever since.

14. The “inactivity rate” for men in their prime working years is actually higher today than it was during the last recession.

15. The United States has lost more than five million manufacturing jobs since the year 2000 even though our population has become much larger over that time frame.

16. If you can believe it, the total number of government employees now outnumbers the total number of manufacturing employees in the United States by almost 10 million.

17. One study found that median incomes have fallen in more than 80 percent of the major metropolitan areas in this country since the year 2000.

18. According to the Social Security Administration, 51 percent of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year.

19. The rate of homeownership in the U.S. has fallen every single year while Barack Obama has been in the White House.

20. Approximately one out of every five young adults are currently living with their parents.

>kys
Kiss who?

20. Approximately one out of every five young adults are currently living with their parents.

21. The auto loan debt bubble recently surpassed the one trillion dollar mark for the first time ever.

22. Auto loan delinquencies are at the highest level that we have seen since the last recession.

23. In 1971, 61 percent of all Americans were considered to be “middle class”, but now middle class Americans have actually become a minority in this nation.

24. One recent survey discovered that 62 percent of all Americans have less than $1,000 in savings.

25. According to the Federal Reserve, 47 percent of all Americans could not even pay an unexpected $400 emergency room bill without borrowing the money from somewhere or selling something.

26. The number of New Yorkers sleeping in homeless shelters just set a brand new record high, and the number of families permanently living in homeless shelters is up a whopping 60 percent over the past five years.

The top 5% of households that dominate government, Corporate America, finance, the Deep State and the media have been doing extraordinarily well during the past eight years

Say it with me Cred Forums President Donald J Trump.

"Kiss your Sister"

>538

Confirmed for Trump sweep

Die, Puerto Rico commie scum

What's the male equivalent of "first lady"? We need to know for when Bill gets that title.

I'd rod her ham if you know what I mean

Madame Kikery shitherpants

why would you talk shit about us then, typical trumpkin talking shit about stuff they have no idea about

What ever you say shill4free.

>m-muh obama
best president US ever had, can't wait for his legacy to be continued by Mrs. Rodham Clinton

something you already do, no biggie there

gentleman, i believe

>
Sorry UK.

>having a different opinion
>y-you are shilllll jajajJJAja
go get fucked by epn

>Wrong side of history
How can you not notice that is just propaganda in one of its purest forms?
There is no objective good or bad side

so when is the debate? can't read burger time
I imagine trump is going to get slammed and hillary will be asked easy questions like you would ask your senile grandmother, and fall back to some generic ear piece answers when she gets confused

>trying to quote himself
nvm dont even try to be a wetback

it will be in 4 hours

it's 13-15 minutes past the current hour right now, subtract that and add 4 hours.

>Hitler was right
I don't know how you guys can even leave your basements and not look like retarded mindless faggots and on top of that, survive

4 hrs from now, stop trying to downplay Drumpfs future flop tonight

go back to your fucking caserio fucking spic

Your country isn't so bad srry for the b8 mate. Hope you have a nice day, also try to enjoy Trump presidency.

>implying Drumpf will win
he'll just get btfo today, and you expect him to win the elections?
>mexican intellectual

PRESIDENT

DONALD TRUMP

literally 0 dubs in the entire thread

based KS mexibro

kek answered

>23 post and not a single dubs 4U
Kek is telling you something.

I guess not again, mexicans can't even identify repeating digits go jump the fence join the burgers with your subpar intelligence

dubs proves god empress clinton

W I T N E S S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk

>yfw Trompas de falopio sneezes and has a bugger hanging out of his nose

Hillary literally have already vomit boogers.

>proceeds to eat it