Jesus Christ Not White

If the white race is superior, why did God show himself to humanity in the form of a nonwhite man?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0SuC83ruWfN
haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385?v=7A02ABD43A87418150FFF9446A5D0C7F
vocaroo.com/i/s1p4wqwi60Tv
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
beliefnet.com/resourcelib/docs/44/Letter_from_Benjamin_Franklin_to_Ezra_Stiles_1.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0TB2D6QbSHU
vocaroo.com/i/s1dBJs2QyOtf
religionnews.com/2016/09/21/new-book-claims-the-old-testament-drew-extensively-on-platos-writings/
vocaroo.com/i/s0n6EcIJF2Ht
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
vocaroo.com/i/s17AalKAbsiC
vocaroo.com/i/s18WtdxvJsE3
goldenmean.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying he was god or that judeo-christian god exists

If he wasn't god, doesn't that mean the greatest influence of the last thousand years in Europe has been based on a nonwhite lie?

All depictions show him as white so there's no reason to believe he was anything but white despite the "sceintifical data" show how the "avarage" palestinian looked like

my thoughts on christ today: vocaroo.com/i/s0SuC83ruWfN

yes

It's weird right? It's almost like Yeshua and YAWEH are Semitic deities that were used to uproot native European culture and religion in the name of sheckles.

Weird right?

That is basically what the Jews have been doing since the beginning, so it is not that hard to believe something influential can come from non-whites.

2000 years ago Levantines were white

What an Egyptian said 2000 years ago: If Amon-Ra wasn't god, does that mean the greatest influence of the last two-thousand years in the world has been based on a nonwhite lie?

So yea, people believe lies.

>Because Israel is filled with Arab looking fucks now it means it always was
>Let's ignore genetic tests, historical texts and archaeological finds that say people in the area as far back as the Phoenicians/Assyrians and the tribes of Judea that war at war with each other were basically white looking

How about the fact that the people living in the region today aren't white? Is there any genetic data that suggests they aren't the descendants of the biblical characters?

Jesus's dad was a bro-tier Roman centurion, so yes he was white.

based Celsus poster

European culture has been more significant in the last 1000 years than any other time (though Rome was pretty great for the time)
With this in mind, doesn't it show the inferiority of the white race that it requires a nonwhite god to be cohesive and relevant?

People can get really retarded some times, so yes.

Prove it.
>genetic tests
The only genetic tests I've seen have suggested that the people currently living in the region are the direct descendants of those who lived there thousands of years ago with very little mixture.
I'd love to see evidence that suggests otherwise.

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385?v=7A02ABD43A87418150FFF9446A5D0C7F

>Ostrer’s team also identified two major groups of Jews: Middle Eastern Jews (Iranian and Iraqi) and European/Syrian Jews. The split between these two groups of Jews occurred some 2,500 years ago.

Iran and Iraq, old school Aryan Caucasian NOT Semitic Arab.

10/10

Light complexion, brown hair, gray eyes.

well he had to be born of, live and walk among, and teach, the absolute worst people on earth

that way we'd all know, for the rest of time, that he was legit

God is Al Pacino?

What qualifies her paintings as accurate?
Atleast my illustrations here are based on the shroud of turin.
Are you suggesting that the Iranian and Iraqi Jews were white? If so, why are the majority of them nonwhite today?

>OP

wtf i hate jesus now...

>why did a Jewish god incarnate as a Jew?

It's a mystery.

God made Jesus white so the shitskins would know to worship him.

Jesus was not a "sand-nigger", he was white. He was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

That's more than 1000 years apart in writing though, isn't it?
Since we don't have a color chart to go along with the bible, it could very well be that these writers from dramatically different times have different standards of ruddy.
America has a very wide interpretation of white.

>it could very well be that these writers from dramatically different times have different standards of ruddy.
No, not really. Or are you implying that the definition of ruddy has changed drastically since 1611? Because that's where the KJV translation is from. If it wasn't meant as white or ruddy, they would have picked another word.

David was without a doubt... white. Jesus came from his lineage, making him white as well.

>Are you suggesting that the Iranian and Iraqi Jews were white? If so, why are the majority of them nonwhite today?
Probably immigration.

You and I have spoken on this matter before.
I can tell because you used the exact same argument before and I found it so convincing I had to share it with my priest.
He shot it down with "the bible doesn't come with a colour wheel" argument and insisted I stop being so racist.
Now I don't know how to feel.

God made all his messengers (including Muhammad and Jesus) white.

>Implying the mole people don't live in Antarctica.
>Implying they don't work for the reptilians.

It's kind of strange how Muhammad is very specifically described as white. Ugly, but white.

vocaroo.com/i/s1p4wqwi60Tv

Because God made them in his image, white.

So he had no actual rebuttal? No reasonable explanation?

You are outstanding.
I'm listening right now.
Are you from the South East?

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

tx

Well he did have a rebuttal. He suggested that there is no reason to believe the current inhabitants of the region are greatly different from the ancient inhabitants.

>google "jews"
>first image

i would consider them white

you wouldnt know any better if nobody told you they were jews

jesus was jewish

>Spend entire life in desert
>hmm no 711 to grab sunscreen
>fuck it year round tan

He did

who cares? Besides it was the whites who made the church.
>kekmate

I was close.
I think Thomas Aquinas makes a good deist argument rather than a good Christian argument too. Also it's not October yet.

What's with the influx of these pagan dogfucking degenerates? Is Le Chon down?

Except he wasn't a Palestinian. He was a Galilean in a Roman controlled province.

Those Jews descend from Europeans though, do they not?
I wouldn't think that they are an accurate depiction of Judeans of Christ's time.

It's pathetic for whites to make churches to worship a nonwhite god though.
That's why I want to be positive that Jesus is indeed white.

I'm not pagan (yet)
I just want to worship a white god.
Is that too much?

Considering that the entire Bible revolves around genealogy I reckon race and genetical heritage in general is of utmost importance.

Tried convincing other people of this before, but (((media))) have too strong of a clutch.

What do you think about his "rebuttal"?

Let's bring Roman Paganism back.

Doesn't help you if there is no pagan god, it's not like you'll ever really be a pagan anyway. You're not going to be sacrificing your white babies at a tree to appease Donar, are you? Just accept that the Arabs raped the genepool of the Middle East and that Christ was white enough.

descended from europe which descended from where?

You desire to know something of my Religion. It is the first time I have been questioned upon it: But I do not take your Curiosity amiss, and shall endeavour in a few Words to gratify it. Here is my Creed: I believe in one God, Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by his Providence. That he ought to be worshipped. That the most acceptable Service we can render to him, is doing Good to his other Children. That the Soul of Man is immortal, and will be treated with Justice in another Life respecting its Conduct in this. These I take to be the fundamental Principles of all sound Religion, and I regard them as you do, in whatever Sect I meet with them. As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion as he left them to us, the best the World ever saw, or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupting Changes, and I have with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his Divinity: tho' it is a Question I do not dogmatise upon, having never studied it, and think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble. I see no harm however in its being believed, if that Belief has the good Consequence as probably it has, of making his Doctrines more respected and better observed, especially as I do not perceive that the Supreme takes it amiss, by distinguishing the Believers, in his Government of the World, with any particular Marks of his Displeasure. I shall only add respecting myself, that having experienced the Goodness of that Being, in conducting me prosperously thro' a long Life, I have no doubt of its Continuance in the next, tho' without the smallest Conceit of meriting such Goodness.

beliefnet.com/resourcelib/docs/44/Letter_from_Benjamin_Franklin_to_Ezra_Stiles_1.html

I didn't have any evidence to suggest the current people living in Judea are different from the ancient people so I couldn't argue with him. Though I did actually mention to him about the importance of genealogy in the bible and I specifically cited Christ's lineage, but he gave me a different insight into it.
He said that the account of Christ's lineage was given to show that King David came from a heritage involving incest and prostitutes so it would be hypocritical for the Jews to not accept Christ for his unwed parents because David himself had a less than perfect ancestry.

I need evidence that the Arabs really did leave a significant genetic mark though.
Otherwise my faith feels misguided.
It's only been about 2000 years since then. People don't evolve that much in that time.
Funny that I just read the first half of this quote last night.

Imagine if Jesus was depicted as a non-Jew. Imagine how even more hated the Jews would have been.

They think a millennia ahead, you see. We're all just babbys.

>It's only been about 2000 years since then. People don't evolve that much in that time.

i meant where did the jews in europe descend from... not where did the europeans come from

they probably came from ISRAEL thats why theyre called diaspora

>greatest influence of the last thousand years in Europe

Ashkenazi Jews are at least 50% European.

yea
vocaroo.com/i/s0TB2D6QbSHU

Donar doesn't take human sacrifice. Just so you appear to know what you're talking about next time. :)

>Despite their close ties with Europe, no more than half of their DNA comes from ancient Europeans, the researchers found. Only 46% to 50% of the DNA in the 128 samples originated with the group of people who were also the ancestors of the Flemish people in the study. Those ancient people split off from the ancestors of today’s Middle Easterners more than 20,000 years ago, with a founding group of about 3,500 to 3,900 people, according to the study.

>The rest of the Ashkenazi genome comes from the Middle East, the researchers reported. This founding group “fused” with the European founding group to create a population of 250 to 420 individuals. These people lived 25 to 32 generations ago, and their descendants grew at a rate of 16% to 53% per generation, the researchers calculated.

So, basically, you're telling me that a 50-50ish mix of Aryan and Semitic DNA is the genetic profile of the true master race?

i like how you stopped replying to my vocaroos when i said i jacked off to 9 year olds
i laughed for 10 mins over that

vocaroo.com/i/s1dBJs2QyOtf

Pssst .... God is a frog

a Jewish lie?
you sir are a fantasist

>believing in the shitty desert religion based of jewish bs made up in 260bc
>tfw worshipping the real ancestral gods

religionnews.com/2016/09/21/new-book-claims-the-old-testament-drew-extensively-on-platos-writings/

Enjoy the shitty desert folklore

Yes lol

hi
vocaroo.com/i/s0n6EcIJF2Ht

Exactly.
If they're literally half European, they aren't a strong representation of the other half.

I swear to kek, m8

Jesus was an ancient SJW and hack fraud, Cred Forums's god is Kek.

Take your jew popsicle and fuck off.

you listened?
thanks

there are too many kikes on Cred Forums now. the subversion level on here in about 80%. fucking jews ruin everything.

''''''In 2001 forensic anthropologist Richard Neave created a model of a Galilean man for a BBC documentary, Son of God, working on the basis of an actual skull found in the region. He did not claim it was Jesus's face. It was simply meant to prompt people to consider Jesus as being a man of his time and place, since we are never told he looked distinctive.''''''

Basically, the only pic that shills post is actually not even MEANT to be a claim of what jesus looked like. (But oh, you should trust (((BBC))) on debatable subjects like this, amirite?)

Also, have a read for the history behind the ''Jebus was a joo XDXD''. You atheists are expiring soon.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

fuck desert religions.

Because God doesn't work through flashy things to do his strongest miracles.

Isaiah 53:2New King James Version (NKJV)

For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.

1 Corinthians 1:26-29New King James Version (NKJV)
Glory Only in the Lord

26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. 27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.

BE CAREFUL

WE GOT A CHRISTCCUK MOD WHO BANNED ME THREE DAYS AGO FOR CRITICIZING (((CHRISTIANITY)))

Glad to see you're back.

He was Adamic, his genetics which is blood
readily complected behind the face. He could
blush and have it be visible. White White
Nordic looking jesus? Doubtful. But not as
dark as the Black or Arab looking depictions.

And why split hairs about it? If he could be
anywhere and take on different countenance
to different people like Angels can why couldn't
he look similar to your race just for you?
What a strange topic to complain about.

Looking for the guy who 3d printed the shroud
of turin and his videos about the computer
models are easy to find, but not the one
where he holds the 3d printed head. That got
buried.

most semites are white too, you bitch

>or you see your calling, brethren, th
Cred Forums is a christian board, deal with it pagan.

>Orthodox is based they said

>Be white seperatist
>Fall for the Orthodox meme
>Join Orthodox Church
>Dis gonna be gud
>Tell your priest what you've learned on Cred Forums about non-whites and Jews.
>Priest can't believe the sin pouring from this NEET'S mouth
>Get excommunicated

Orthodox, not even once.

>Thread about a genuine topic gets pruned
>Shitty Cred Forums BTFO threads are allowed to hit the reply limit
God I hate the mods on this board. Worst on all of Cred Forums.

>I wasn't allowed to CORRECT THE RECORD and collect my HillBucks(tm). Fuck this shitty board and it's moderators actually doing their jobs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jesus was a fucking kike

They don't, that is the issue. The fucking ban was random. There is no uniformity. There are threads that will never get deleted that just say >redpill me on god
>redpill me on atheism
>tfw god exists

This thread is the perfect example. If they want to ban me, they need to ban threads like this one and any pro-religious threads.

>people believing the shroud isn't a complete hoax

goddamn this board is retarded

Holy shit.
Wow
Alright, that's pretty eye opening.

Please don't let this be real, I mean... it's interesting yet pathetic to listen to at the same time

the fact that jesus is white, and that the tribes of israel are 'white' is the true, ultimate redpill

"I will make you the father of many nations"
"Through you, the whole world will be blessed"
"Your descendants will be as numerous as the sands of the seashore"

No jew has fulfilled these Abrahamic promises, only the whites, through Jesus Christ

Are you retarded? The ctr threads are the "Cred Forums BTFO" threads, the ones I was complaining about. Re read my post, dip shit.

so you're a degenerate, what a surprise heathen.

lol ill talk about anything you want

>so you're a degenerate, what a surprise heathen.

I cannot be non-degenerate without Semitic Hebrew morality, right?

The morals and customs of pre-Christian Europeans were so vile and wrong, am I right?

Super easy, he needed someone who would be more readily accepted by the people who needed his teachings the most. You wouldnt expect a white man to stand up at some black pather gathering and him tell them "you all suck and you should do what i say" right? Wouldnt go very well.

ramble more about stuff

I couldn't help but listen to the first two, about to listen to all of it

He was the common skin color/race of the country he was born in.

Alternatively, there's the possibility that maybe Jesus just appears to people as their own race? Like had He made a trip to Europe the people there would have seen Him as white and in Africa the people would have seen Him as black.

>Alternatively, there's the possibility that maybe Jesus just appears to people as their own race? Like had He made a trip to Europe the people there would have seen Him as white and in Africa the people would have seen Him as black.

yeah, that makes logical sense and fits with reality

Implying that God, who gave life to Man and is all powerful and all knowing, cares about what color a Man's skin is when the point is growing up in the holiest place on Earth.

vocaroo.com/i/s17AalKAbsiC

middle eastern people used to be off white before the arab conquests 1300 years ago. some people in syria and iraq are still light skinned with blue eyes. jesus wasn't a nordic european, but he was white compared to the average middle easterner today.

>how to expose Redditors 101
Good man.
hue hue hue *tip* hue hue
>my totally unjustified materialist philosophy is totally infallible and I have access to all information
Half Aryan.

I like to imagine he looked like Assad the Lion of Damascus.

>I'm almost 40
>I live with my parents
>It makes me genuinely happy to be mean to people

>If so, why are the majority of them nonwhite today?
Arabization that comes along with Islam to the region

yep

Since God made everything, he should know which race is the best.
Is there proof that they're more Arabic now than before?

Doesn't all this concern over a Messiah's skin color basically amount to idolatry?

It has more to do with confirming racial superiority. The race God appears as obviously has some divine favor.

Because white cuckstains are cucks, jesus isn't god, and isn't related to god, but it's funny that so many people believe the lies of a kike.

This one was pretty interesting

Isn't that the guy who pushed some black woman at a Trump rally? Is this supposed to be surprising that there's actually a point where you've taken your racial demarcations too far and can no longer distinguish between the forest and the tree? Also, honestly I'd rather a Nation of people who share common customs and beliefs with few different races present than a 100 percent racially pure nation with many different radical ideologies floating around any day. Being white didn't stop Canada from becoming a liberal shitposting haven. There's no denial that races exist, or that they can have different tendencies, or that you can't just throw a bunch of different people with different cultures into one nation and get a happy outcome, but there is a rejection of the idea that the Church should be divided racially, nationally, or than man is ultimately to be divided on material lines. Consider ex-Muslims and ex-"Jewish" converts to Orthodoxy: they both understood and opposed the wicked values they were taught to pursue truth and goodness, and regardless of heritage that's admirable. Truth exists universally, not for one specific group of people. Just don't express nationalism as some misguided hatred of other peoples or be an autist. Also white-seperatism is especially meme-tier cringe in America. Why is this hard?

one more thing... where uh... where? Imagefap? didn't see what you were talking about my man

went there and everything but i didnt see it

No true scotsman worships Christ

Desert religion created by a slave race that wanted to make sense of and deal with their perpetual servitude.

It never applied to europeans, discard it, find Odin.

Just because one is of a certain race, does not automatically make them superior or inferior to their fellow Man. And if you paid attention to the rest of my comment, the point was being born and raised in the Holiest place on Earth.

thanks

>find odin
Kinda weird for a Spaniard to say that.
I'm concerned with the Holiest place on Earth being the home of nonwhites.

Celts still persist here.

im too drunk for more just now, sorry

God rook the lowliest of people, the Israelites, the people of Abraham and Sarah, a people without a home or any real heritage and made them great. God was showing what He could do for those who love Him. From the line of David, a lowly sheepherder and a man after God's own heart, a man who God raised up to become king came Jesus. It doesn't matter what race Jesus was since He is God made flesh and God transcends all race, ethnicity and gender. God was simply proving a point by taking a vagrant people and lifting them up. Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard all the wonderful things God has in store for those who love Him.

Its alright bud, take it easy

jesus was not a human , he was a humanoid and could turn invisible shapeshift and teleport.

your scriptures are rigged.

But Odin is Nordic

Protip: nobody is white, not even Albinos.

I can't stop obsessing over the race of Jesus.
I don't want to worship a nonwhite.

>not knowing basic yuropoor history

I'm ashamed of my fellow countrymen. You could play video games and learn this shit, user.

fuck that problem. if god was really god, he would create a son every 60 or so years, somewhere new, with the new son coming along just in time for people who could never have met the old one, to meet him. having his only son born once, 2000 years, in a dickwad backwater, is just stupid PR. no wonder the jews rejected his divinity, its a really bad business model. so what if it was successful later, it must have looked bad at the time.

Odin is the god of the northern folk.

Because white Men are cucked. But they are still Caucasian, so it is good enough for me.

Fucking moor rape baby

Is that the flag for Texas?

good news is you needn't worship any of the fake gods, including jesus -- whom btw the archeological record lacks any actual evidence that he existed as opposed to having been made in mans image and constructed as a fable after the fact from other memes and god legends and customs.

The bible shows many times how God can use a person people would think is weak, stupid or shy to do what he needs. He shows that his power is greater than the person. So he chose to the jews to do his cause even though they are a shit people.

Also esus was a Galilean not a Jew.

>why did God show himself to humanity in the form of a nonwhite man?

He didn't.

>Christianity
>original religion of the white man

Christianity killed off the European religions. It's a sand nigger religion, of course Jesus isn't white.

he was a redhead aka from the lost tribe of dan or more like the thuathua de danu ,mary was too

>jews today are scum
>jews 2,000 years ago in Rome were scum
>jews in OT biblical times were scum
For the sake of argument, even if he was pale skinned, he was still a filthy kike and directly descended from grandaddy jew, king David. Nothing to worship.

But it seems like Christianity is so important for white society.

Well the region has been subjected to numerous Jihads, not to mention Mongol and Timurid invasions.

he was a Jew, why do you think he'd be white?

More likely though is that it's all a jewish ruse. You've been deceived into worshiping a mythical yid.

Any religion would do. Whites just need religion.

As long as the religion isn't full extremist like Islam and has strong values any religion could help whites. Christianity is just the most popular. Shit, a log Mormons actually have pretty good lives and it's retarded as shit. They just have values and in turn have a higher quality of life.

>implying Jesus actually existed

>Cred Forums's god is Kek

Another semitic god

It is all about sun/moon worship.
The two rival cults of the desert, for those were the only nature they had beyond the sands.

Odin and the others are gods of living nature, not distant, untouchable celestials.

>Ancient Egyptian
>semitic
Achmed.

this is the sun ,every religion is worshiping the sun and that's it

Don't pray to me or my wife's sun ever again.

Apart from islam - moon, jew - saturn.

Animistis are the only ones to be trusted.

because god is a nigger

>coptics
>semitic
ACHMED.

They iz indo-european n shit

25th, winter solstice.

rising eastern star, the sun.
resurrection, the sun falls and rises again.
3 wise men, 3 is a standard mystical number.
12, a dozen, naturally divisible number.
born of a virgin, species-wide memory of the times when we asexuallg reproduced in the primordial oceans.

Where else has a similar religion come from?
Every other religion seems to be violent.
What people don't realise is that Christianity brought a revival.
Also, it brought a link between Africa, home of the zulus, and Europe, home of the jews.
Zulus were the founders of civilisation, so it only makes sense that they would connect with their children in the north.
Keeping that in mind, it goes to show that the modern depictions are incorrect.
Instead, consider that all you have read is wrong.
Never will you return to ignorance.
Greatness has come to us in the form of illumination.
Say it with me.

First letter, every line.

> praying
>instead of speaking the word through the sun
there's a bigger reason behind the whole chemtrail agenda

what are you on about?
i mean are you literaly saying that we waz slaves and shit like and made of clay

Yes.

You are astute.

They called us the golem. Clay slaves created to serve, the same root as goyim, meaning cattle.
Say it out loud, it is almost the same.

They have been trying for thousands of years to make us real, but unsuccessfully. We must return to the earth.

check this out my comrade, literaly saved by the grace or bliss ,
im off and remember .keep the sun always in your heart ,nice catch with the goym golem stuff i never saw thath

goldenmean.info/ olvide el link ha

Cred Forums Prayer thread

May thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, in Christ's Holy and Righteous Name, Amen.

Thanks friend, good luck to you.