Can Cred Forums do this? Talk to other Central to Eastern European countries itt, but with one catch

Can Cred Forums do this? Talk to other Central to Eastern European countries itt, but with one catch.
Before each insult you have to give a genuine compliment.

Slavs aren't niggers

They're the white equivalent though

Honestly they'd all be way better off if they had the germanic work ethic

I'll start:

>Romania, i know it's been difficult how the cold war fucked you up more than some of the others. It's great how you're recovering, and about the economic growth, hang in there, you'll get there soon.
You should totally give the Székelys autonomy though. And do something about your gypsy problem.

>Poland, old ally, good brother, you're becoming the new European economic powerhouse. A truly remarkable feat.
You should try to become less uptight though. learn to relax. Don't take things so seriously and tone back your traditionalism. Traditions are fine but culture and nations change.

>Croatia. You've been a great ally historically and you have nice people and great beaches, and a great attitude. You combine the best of central european tenacity and mediterranean laid-back-ness.
How could you elect such a government though? They were letting illegal migrants through and thus causing your neighbors problems.

>Ukraine. I don't know much about you, i wish i knew more. You seem to have been okay neighbors though and didn't mistreat the hungarian minority.
Why were you such impatient cunts two years ago though. Had you waited three more weeks the PM would've fucked off and you could've had new elections without the whole crimea thing.

>South Western Russia, you have some great foods, and i know that almost a century of communist indoctrination left their mark.
But that doesn't mean you should allow to be ruled by an oligarchy and a puppet parliament full of puppet parties. Why oh why can't you keep your traditionalist/stalinist old people in check?

That was an insult disguised as a compliment.
Slavs aren't like niggers.
They don't demand handouts and they aren't all criminals.
Niggers are.
(noncriminal niggers are black people)

>Austria: You have brought the world some great things.
Unfortunately you mistreated most of them until they died or turned into genocidal maniacs
>You are very committed to green energy, and implemented wind energy which is the cleanest a lot better than most.
Your roads are barely usable though. Also your liberal parties are ridiculous in how afraid they are of losing.

Dear Sweden

Being a part of you for over 600 years brought civilisation to us. You have always stayed by our side. You even had soldiers voluntarily fighting the soviet union with us during WWll.
We all know that most of the google and islam sweden memes are a bit exaggerated but I mean, what the fuck happened to you?

- Lillebror

>Finbros, nokia paper dispensers are amazing. You're a mad genius for having built a metro in solid granite tectonic plate material in helsinki. Your economic prowess is stunning, your stand against russia was awe inspiring, your style of living and climate and lakes and harbors are amazing. Your language is the prettiest on earth and i am eternally ashamed that i didn't learn it when i had the chance.
Your food is fucking disgusting (apart from a garlic cream). GRANITE POWDER IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR A SANDBOX. Also neither you nor sweden are eastern central europe but instead northern europe. So quit internet shitposting.

The ones that come and stay here definitely are white niggers, I sadly have to deal with them more often than I'd like to

That's the first time I have ever heard a complaint about our roads desu

I think Hungary is doing very well with their fuck rapefugees attitude, and you and your visegradbros seem to do a lot better than everyt other country to the east of you

Also the vast majority of you isn't a butthurt little bitch when people here bring up AH, contrary to some of the other countries that were part of it

Honestly I don't have many problems with your country, other than that your language is overly complicated crap and your economy is way behind ours

Also I like gulasch

>That's the first time I have ever heard a complaint about our roads desu
I actually can't remember whether it was your or germany's roads that were shit.
I just remember that crossing the german austrian border was like going into a 3rd world country judging by the quality of the asphalt. I just don't know in which direction.

>gulash
Actually, while they aren't really central europe by any stretch, the best Gulash i ever ate was in bavaria.

Also, whenever i eat at any restaurant in any of these three countries i always order a K&K menu.
Gulyásleves followed by Wiener Schnitzel.
You seriously have some of the best food in the world.

I went to Prague in Czech-Republic last year. Beautiful city, got pic related as souvenir.

>germanic work ethic
You realize in the XVI/XVII slavic Poland-Lithuania was no poorer than the rest of Europe? And people in France were eating slimes and frogs? You live in an outdated Enlightenment West-East dichotomy

Yes, but that was hundreds of years ago, nowadays your 2nd world tier

Now say something nice about austria poland.

T B H i can't really think of any country besides austria and hungary and italy that have great food.
During all my time in france the best thing i ate was cuscus. An african dish. Sweden has their meatballs with jam, but that's about it. Japan has wasabi, rice in algae, and that 7spice thing so they're not that bad. Belgium has waffles and pommes frites. The english have fish n chips, the germans have Sauerkraut, and Weißwurst.
Meanwhile the range of Austrian and Hungarian desserts alone is something to behold.

They are growing up to be one of the strongest economies in europe though. watch out.

bump

"лoх" kek

I want to genocide Ukrainians, but not all of them.
We need some specimens for our zoos

i wish we could take czech republic and kick the rest of you out of the european union, filthy slav trash.

Brother.
Why be such a cunt?
What's your problem with them?

And you, eternal anglo, also fail.

I am the one who nox

>jew
>лoх
how did it happen?

What does it mean.

Dear Hungary, thanks for Jano Hunyadi. We will never give Szekely autonomy.

>Thinking it's Cyrillic

It's the Heeb word "Emet"

t. Kike