Michael Savage just kicked off air a few minutes ago

He was ranting at the fact his show was taken off air today in one market so the stations could run a show run by anti-Trumpers

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/popular-radio-host-michael-savage-broadcast-shut-down-nationwide-as-he-discusses-clintons-health/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then his whole show disappeared. It came back and he said it may be tech issues. Then he started ranting again and it cut off again. Shit is afoot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I live in the NY market and his show was never even on in favor of local debate coverage

Poor Weiner. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

>Oy gevalt my favorite alt-kike radio persona just got holocausted

He was ranting about his show being pre-empted by that show in the NY Market and his nationwide show keeps being taken off the air today.

I was listening online via wmal when they cut his feed. I was able to pick him up again on KSFO but we will see how long it lasts.

He's going on an epic jew rant right now.

>Based Dr. Michael Savage

great american spotted

Found the google

He's a paranoid idiot, who gives a fuck about this kike?

Why do they hate each other so much?

We should go on twatter and blame this on the ADL for profit

Why would you browse Cred Forums if you aren't paranoid?

I don't know. Cunningham and Levin just aren't as talented as (((Savage))), in my opinion.

savage is my favorite jew of all time, tied with my jewess ex-girlfriend

he's one of THE best "right-wing" voices of our time, period

great storyteller, great orator, great wit

> google

I don't understand this new meme

where's "Teddy and Me"?

OY VEY IZ MIR WHY WOULD YOU LIKE THAT JEW, HE SAID ISRAEL WAS FUNDING ISIS!!!

google is creating or has created some new AI that will supposedly hunt for racist, sexist, every ist comment and do i don't remember what

so we're substituting nigger with google, like we've created dindu, kek, yada yada for a somewhat "alternative" vocabulary.

we're using google for nigger to say fuck you to google and niggers

googles gonna goog

Streisand effect muhc

Oy Teddy come here I spilt some peanut butter on myself and need you to lick it up

Listen to WABC's stream
They are openly mocking Savage and berating the callers

WABC radio pre-empted the Savage Nation with an extended Curtis & Kuby presidential debate special.

Michael Savage's top affiliate in the media capital of the US silenced him in favor of the former head of the Guardian Angels. Go figure.

The local radio station in my area used to take his show off just to play college baseball commentary, who the fuck cares about college baseball? Either that or it would be dead air for 3 hours.

My favourite jew

who wanted to listened to that raging alcoholic anyway?

my dad had it, lost it on some business trip

never packed it back in his suitcase

bet you're a newfie

BOARDERS
LANGUAGE
CULTURE

Why do leafs try so hard?

What is Cred Forums's opinion on The Savage Nation? Pretty good radio imo. Listening right now on KLIF Dallas.

pretty gud, he started the drumpf meme in 2011

G-d Bless Dr. Michael Savage

I've heard him before, fucking bat crap crazy

Worth listening to but will never trust him, actively tries to subvert the goyim/trump

google, please...

It's literally the same shit Cred Forums spouts but with the ability to back it up with research

I read Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, and while I agree with everything he says I just do not think he is a talented writer. His books read like they were written for children. I enjoy his talkshow a lot more as it comes off as more sophisticated.

This means the fix is in.

This entire DEBATE IS A TRAP!!!!!!!!

I love based Jew rants. Not Levin though. He's dead to me now.

>research
lol

>His books read like they were written for children

They're called "normies"

About 10 years ago I'd listen to him on a station that carried it tape delayed late at night. It always seemed like he was regularly phoning it in and padding it with pre-recorded best of stuff from the prior month. I'd be some story of his childhood that had no relation to what was going on that I'd heard 4 times already.

Haven't really listened since because our local talk radio station only carries the BIG guys and some local cuck who seems to be a closeted regressive.

>leaf
lol

Yes you do you lying Skype

you fucking losers actually listen to this guy?

holy shit lol

Thanks for the post
I'm sending you a copy of Scorched Earth

I've found a lot of the more popular books by conservative talk show hosts are like that. They're meant to be the kind of thing you can give to a cucked friend and say "I've listened to your side, now please just give this a read and tell me what you think." They're like redpill for dummies, not for advanced readers.

Kek

t. Glenn Beck

kek, but im a 55 year old woyumen
well you seem like you would like a copy of teddy and me

Mark Cuban pulled some strings and got him kicked off.
The strings he pulled were actually old tampon strings he found in Hillary's dried up cunt while he was eating here cancer pussy out.

There's what they call a "blowtorch" station in my neck of the woods, meaning one with a transmitter so powerful you really only find one that has been grandfathered in to the current FCC rules.

Savage was the second to get kicked off of it as they systematically disassembled the government dissent station. What remains of it got transfered to the AM affiliate (destroying one of the most beautiful old AM stations in the region) and now the FM blowtorch plays lame mass market music.

I always figured that book would be one big ad for Dynobite

kek, im surprised alex jones doesnt have some dog food yet

>His books read like they were written for children.
>right wing retard writes books for other write wing retards at a fourth grade level

really makes you think

Do you know how long it takes to work out a deal with the secret chiapas farmers down in mexico to get the special shade-grown dog food of the highest quality?

lel what a fucking cuck

savage is a doctor in a real science. not a doctor of gender studies.

savage is my fav radio guy, art bell is/was #2.

both fucking phenomenal radio

as has been said already, they're written as easy reads

he's built for radio, it's his dynamism that sells what he says.

i'd buy it

my super male vitality (tm) and brain force comes tomorrow

kek he has a PhD in ethnomedicine and holistic healing.

you're an idiot

>KSFO

...Did you mean KLIF?

The main PhD is in epidemiology, no? It's a pretty rad field that can be applied to many domains.

Really makes me think that delusional leftist faggots like yourself are truly terrified at the impending Trump victory. So much desperation around here from you shillfags, it's both funny yet also depressing to watch you all descend into cheap insults as you lose your shit.

I was listening a bit on my ride home from work an hour ago. He was talking about Parkinson's and Hillary's illness. Then I went shopping for 30 min, came back and he was ranting about being cut off.

Then on my ride home he cut out for maybe a minute and came back. Thought it was weird since I haven't heard that happen before (AM does not just cut out - atmospheric noise will usually be the cause of poor reception, which causes lots of static).

yes, 9 months

he's talking about it now

link for non USA people?

kek butthurt much?
Say whatever you want at the end of the day you quite literally form your political opinions from a man who writes at a fourth grade level and I don't. Drumpf talks at a fourth grade level as well.

Right wing retards certainly know their audience.

kek

And didn't he also go do actual field work like you used to have to do for a real PhD?

lets see

BA Biology
MS Botany
MA Anthropology
PhD Ethnomedicine

vs.

shitposter on a cambodian underwater basket weaving forum

I'll assume the first one knows what he's talking about

He's horrible at arguing.

I was listening one time and he basically called the caller an idiot the entire time and dropped the call like a child.

kek
i think hes a jew though

>art bell is/was #2.

you mean that UFO radio guy that killed his wife then skipped off to Manila to chill?

MORE HERE:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/popular-radio-host-michael-savage-broadcast-shut-down-nationwide-as-he-discusses-clintons-health/