Brexit and Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you Dad.

We're going to make you proud, dad.

وامر_ملكيه
America down Islam up ameeeeen

A cuck colony and a fat colony, side by side.

So beautiful

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

LETS DO THIS FOR DAD!

Agreed

We can only show you the path son. You have to walk it.

Lol you're done, dad. Now take your meds and go to sleep

>voted to leave the EU despite the establishment throwing its weight behind Remain to the extent of calling all Leave voters racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic and people becoming intimidated to say they want to vote to leave in public
>LITERALLY had a politician murdered to try stop Brexit and couldn't

nah the uncuckening has begun, chum

More butthurt in one year between us two countries than every other country combined for decades.

Hell yes my son.

We're the favorite, deal with it.

You guys are just buttmad because you aren't relevant enough to be part of the Anglo alliance.

Why does Arabic writing look like an autistic kid put a pen in his mouth and had a seizure on parchment?

>colonized by a colony of cucks

You should count yourself lucky the EU will collapse before they can rope you into their shit.

Dad just left the EU

Meanwhile in Canada your prime faggot has literally said.. well...hes said this...

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc

your country is irrelevant since at least 60 years

You're so close to getting Trump in the white house, and I know you're gonna do just fine in the debates, keep it up lads.

A little. Just do me a favor brother and treat dad well; he's almost gone

Lol Mehmet. You aren't relevant here.

You were always the weird son.

hearing them speak is worse, it's like guttural noises from someone possessed by demons

>tfw never get to dress like Uncle Sam

we should do more trade with the UK
by God's will we will be greater friends by the decade's end

>UK leaves EU
>All of europe is buttraged, wants to embargo UK
>Jew merkel wants UK to suffer
>trump would prioritize the UK went it left the E
E
U
B
T
F
O

inshallah

Glory, glory Hallelujah!

We have "John Bull" but nobody really uses him anymore, probably because he looks like he's about to chase you off his land on his horse, then eat some more pies

Sweden matters too douche. They are turning their life around. It's only a matter of time before they genocide their little mistake. The tides have already turned.

>during brexit threads brits constantly told yanks to fuck off and mind their own business
>now acting like they're best mates

confused_anime_girl.png

Imagine John Bull's waistcoat and Uncle Sam's trousers. That would be some high energy outfit.

Only their president obama

this, sadly

If Trump loses, it'll be constant brits and euroburqas claiming we told you so.
If Trump wins, it'll be brits and euroburqas claiming they supported him the entire time.

Would be kind of ironic given most of British people on Cred Forums support Trump. We just wanted Obama to fuck off.

Obama was like xD I'll make sure to embargo the brits if they leave the UK. And when they did Obongo took it back because he sounded like a mongrel.

oy vey, brits kissing the american ass.
52nd state confirmed

we will get trump into the white house no matter what happens dad, ok? you hear me? trump will be President

Come on lads.

Hold Fast

get trump elected and 2016 will be the great uncuckening w/ that and brexit

I know that being friends with another country must be alien to you, my little gypsy specimen.