You hate me, AMA

>sanders supporter
>feminist=equal rights under the law (women are people too, you fucking autists)
>anarcho-syndicalist, free association, concept of herrenschaft (look it up, uncultured swine)
>100% renewables (fuck commerical nuclear, risks don't outweigh the rewards) ASAP or GTFO
>UBI necessary for next level society
>planning on having children with my partner and raising them to wanna smash fash
>trigger bonus: potato nigger + kike mischling with a nordic + anglo mongrel partner

So you're a retard. Did you have trouble using the verification system?

prove to me that women are people

dubs says no

Are you a person?
Did you come out of a vagina?

How do you function with such a high level of autism, user?

>Kike, potato nigger and Marxist race mixer
Are you Cred Forums memes in person?

What do you expect from this thread?

I'm a upper class southern white male and traditionalist catholic convert. PaleoLibertarians

I'm 10th generation college, my family owned one of the largest plantations in Tennessee, and we've she'd blood time and again for our home and family.

I'm am what you hate because my forefathers, my descendants, and I will always be what you can only dream of.

lol @ you listing all your silly SWPL ideologies like badges

as if they matter in the age of identity politics

to put it more crudely: niggers are dumb and violent so your ideologies are worthless.

>intelligent enough to memorize esoteric gibberish
>not intelligent enough to realize it's bullshit.

cuttingthroughthebullshitmind

Please read some Zizek o.p.

I am because I have my own thoughts and ambitions and I don't let instinct guide my life
unlike women

Wow I'm like soooooo triggered

So, you can't, then?

Want to hear about my crypto-Jewish heritage on both sides of my family? Fun story, filled with lots of pogroms and oppression at the hands of nationalists, monarchists, and fascists.

tits or gtfo

lulz

So you and your ancestors were always bitches at life and now you want to force everyone to pay for it? Fuck off

What does that mean? You expect to be amused? To get insults thrown in your face, or what?
If you don't come here to give, I have no reason to stay.

So basically, Helicopter rides, right?

>No innate social hierarchy based on performance
>Ignoring most of modern non (((Freudian)))psychology
>muh free association
>implying Anarcho *insert idealogy* has any possibility for long term existence
>Rosa
>Fucking
>(((LUXEMBOURG)))

>feminist=equal rights under the law (women are people too, you fucking autists)
>equal rights under the law

Explain your position on male circumcision being legal while FGM has been outlawed for decades.

Explain your position on men needing to sign up for selective service to vote while women don't need to.

Explain your position on VAWA ensuring that every domestic disturbance call ensures that the male is arrested even when video evidence proves he did nothing at all.

Explain your position on the legal definition of rape making it impossible for women to be convicted of rape.

Go on, I'm waiting.

I think he's here to debate.

A couple earns economic success through virtuous and diligent labor. Do what degree should they be able to pass on the fruits of that success to their descendants?

Hey shitface, answer my fucking post

dubs says this thread is shit

ancom feminist
helicopter ride or gas chamber

if OP is not trolling, why are you a feminist?

Are women and men the same? If you're not retarded and answered the previous question correctly: why should they be treated the same under the law?

>I'm a retard HURR DURR look at me

Have a (You) on the house

Name one law that bars women from equal rights.

Please outline a cost path to enough renewable energy to support the infrastructure of the united states.

Please tell me who will pay for UBI for 300+ million people. Assuming that's around 1,500$ per month we're looking $450 billion per year.

>anarcho-

Don't forget to take out the garbage after you finish your homework

I am a jew living in germany and this shit you are talking about here OP is worse then the holocaust.

> and we've she'd blood time and again

Yep, you're southern alright.