yfw people haven't moved past the 1970s

What´s up with the 100 heil´s in one minute? Looks bad

Watchu mean?

They're trying their best.

Sup GCHQ

kek

NA is a bunch of poor stormfags.

>Watchu mean?
Almost this exact thread was posted the other day. Opinion is still the same. They're making all the same errors that far right wing groups do - fighting amongst themselves, counter signalling, embracing thuggery, pushing 1930s iconography, idolising Hitler, deluding themselves that the general public will ever embrace them...

Time to move on.

You might be right.

They have a sick graphic designer av video editor.

Some of their actions has been pretty cool. Like when they pretended to be antifa and infiltrated a leftist protest.

But they look like a modern version of the nazi skinhead movement. Pretty degenerate to be honest.

I still haven't come across a radical nationalist movement able actually to break mainstream.

Do they have any relation to the generation identity lot?

D A F T I E S

>two dozen malnourished teenagers and fat plumber looking chavs

Yeah deffo the future of British Nationalism there m8

Nah generation identity has a complete diffrent ideology, they don't belive in the diffrent races as an example.

I was there, all the National Action fags were from out of city, but so were the antifa fags were arriving at Lime Street. I was working, not protesting.

cuck

>"Cuck"
I don't see how I'm a cuck for being employed. People in Liverpool are the type of people who hate Churchill anyway, just because he was a conservative, I guarantee you'd find more Scousers who like Hitler than Churchill, but it doesn't change the fact that NA are saluting a foreign leader and flying foreign flags and symbols.

Youve totally misunderstood Na. The whole point is that they arent trying to create a mass movement, but to attract thr true believers for when the time is right 2 start a mass movement.
No radical nationalist movement will break mainstream. The normies are kept satisfied by bread & circuses. Well only have a chance to seize power when the system collapses.

Is that the Linkin Park logo?

Looks ridiculous for a non-German to yell "Sieg Hiel". They need to act like Brits.

He's right

Who gives a shit if they fly the nazi german flag. It symbolizes their belief in fascism. Its not like theyre german nationalists.

They're so out of touch with their own cultural and ethnic heritage that they have to borrow symbols from Germany. It's not like they were flying the English dragon or St. Edmund's cross and trampling on the French lions of judeo-monarchy, they're just posers.

>English Dragon

fuck off cunt that's welsh

ours is the Lion.

ultimate cucks flying foreign flags and yelling sieg heil

No, the Normans brought their lion. A lion is just a glorified lazy nigger who lies around all day, a perfect representation of the foreign nobility England languishes under. The symbol of the Anglo-Saxons was another Dragon, proud, strong and terrible.

Theyre fucking british nationalists. And youre calling them posers because they dont present themselves exactly what you want them to? Youll never get anywhere with that defeatist attitude.youll just be posting on the internet while theyre actually doing shit irl

Pretty cool actually, thanks.

No, I understand. They're a social club for people wanting to wrap themselves up in the nostalgia (if you call it that) of a time long-past and be part of a brotherhood.

I get it. But they're kidding themselves if they think anyone is ever going to embrace their nonsense - even if it was the time for a mass movement.

We should be glorifying Empire not sausage sucking krauts.

Despite some flaws like the contradiction of yelling 'sieg heil' when you're supposed to be a British Nationalist and the amateur editing you can clearly see that at least they're trying. Look at how many people they managed to mobilize, and most important, at how many people noticed them.

You know, I've been thinking about the fact that the UK has the greatest number of Nationalist movements, and about how I should seek inspiration from these movements since I want to start one of my own here.

We already have what's supposed to be a Fascist party but because of how they chose to act no one gives a fuck about them. They are exactly what this user thinks these movements should be like. They're tamed cucks. Fascism is not supposed to be like this, like every other political movement, it's supposed to bring immediate change through revolution, not a gradual change through cuckoldry like everyone else does.

Fascism is the best weapon to kill Communism and that's exactly why it should be used like it is intended to, especially in countries doomed by Marxism like my own.

That's why I'm starting to work for the construction of something which will actually change our country.
It will take me a long time, especially since I intend to get into the military or the federal police to achieve some political influence, but the change will come nonetheless.