Why Trump Won't Win

Now Obviously everyone here wants Trump to win, most people here have been following Trump for a long time now. But due to the establishment obviously not wanting him I don't think that is possible at the moment. Obviously the polls have been rigged like with Brexit and that the vote turnout will be different but that doesn't mean anything. The elites will obviously just rig the poll booths. Obviously this is harder with physical boxes rather than electronic voting but it's still possible. There is only one way in which Trump can win with a rigged voting system and that's with a landslide which as you know obviously won't happen. I also think due to the electoral college obviously favoring Hillary Clinton Trump will lose.

Obviously I could be wrong and personally I hope I am. I know you guys obviously have your own opinions so tell me what you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>electoral college
I lived in the USA all my ife, I keep up with politics and I STILL don't know why the fuck this even exists. I heard one person say "well we don't want to go though and count every single vote so they vote and are supposed to reflect the people's vote" Which I don't get because we are completely capable of counting the popular vote. Just have each region count and then add them all together.

It sound like a complete non-job that exists simply so they can throw whatever election they want right in the American people's faces.

I don't know can a better American explain this shit to me?

I am American, (figuratively obviously)

it exists due to the logic of "if it aint broke then don't fix it" even though it will inevitably brake or be used in electioneering and makes no logical sense anymore

So I wasn't wrong, it is in fact useless?

debating is for fags and liberals. trump should walk out onto that stage, grab hillary by the hair, smack her once or twice for good measure, and make that feminist slut devour his cock right there.

Stop posting threads leaf

It's so easy to spot your 0/10 low brow Hillary propaganda everywhere

Your arguments are not even made up of logical reasoning, they're all hollow statements, it's not even worth the time or effort to discuss anything with a leaf, that's how inept you are

fuck you, you're a fucking leaf (figuratively obviously)

On Nate Shilver's website he's barely touching the $hill right now. If he manages to keep calm and piss her the fuck off all while explaining his ideals more clearly than he has been he'll skyrocket.

Obviously savage

You're obviously a bad troll.

Don't believe me?
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Obviously no one is paying shills, that's obviously silly. Literally everyone here knows it's obviously too hard to change peoples minds.

Trump is gonna own her. She is even more Anti-American than Obama. And lets face it her health is not up to par by any means so she may have some piss poor excuse as to why she can't finish the debate.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

correctrecord.org/
correctrecord.org/
kys
kys
KYS

The brit nailed it.

They came up with the system then never bothered to adjust.

Ok obviously they will rig it

It's obviously a meme doofus

She's obviously not anti-American she even tried to ban flag burnings.

No, youre completely wrong, retard. The electoral college was designed by the founders to avoid the "tyranny of the majority." If it were simply popular vote based, LA and NYC would decide the election.

For a while i thought the establishment rigging the election was going to happen too, but over the past few months they've shown just how incompetent they are. They all played their full hand months ago and have been floundering ever since.
Look at the media and how their narrative is now nazi frogs from the deep web have surfaced to kill all minorities.
Look at the hillary campaign which is all but propping her up with a rod up her ass as they flail around at rallies with 5 people at them, compared to trumps nearing a hundred thousand.
Look at Soros and general jew funded schemes like BLM accomplishing nothing but dead googles and property damage in ghettos.
Look at anyone who bothers to announce they still support clinton and largely how unstable the people are mentally, the governments they run are in a mess, and basically any organized effort to keep the establishment in place is crumbling before our very eyes.
They really are as incompetent as we believe, if not more so. The sinister illuminati fascade really is nothing more than bought morons fumbling around and eating each other like an ouroboros.

Thats why sheer voter turnout and the numbers of people voting for trump will overwhelm the libs as they cant even literally shake themselves to death.

"It's a meme you dip"

Hillary might not even live long enough to be president ,I don't think the establishment predicted her health taking a dive,besides we have kek on our side.

It is to give states with small populations more sway. Like a less aggresive version of the senate. If you googled the question an answer would come up. Or paid attention in middle school social studies.

But why is the electoral collage able to go against popular vote? if the majority of Americans want something then isn't that what should be?

And if they arn't able to go against the popular vote, then why have they
1 done so in the past and
2 what's the point of them existing except to throw the will of the American people out the window?

Ok this makes more sense thanGoogle brings up a bunch of shit with 10 page long explanations. I just wanted a basic overview.

The smaller states would have no incentive to join the union if the would have zero power. This and the Senate were to address those concerns.

>I STILL don't know why the fuck this even exist

Because we were never supposed to vote for president to begin with.

Rather, our government was setup with the intent of strict federalism -- the people vote for their state legislatures and their congressional representatives, and then the state legislature determines how to allocate electors for the presidential election.

For instance, in the early elections, not all of the states even ran a presidential popular vote, rather letting the state legislature appoint electors at will. It just so happened that all of the states various legislatures ended up allowing a popular vote to determine how electors are allocated.

You, o yeoman farmer, are supposed to care about local politics rather than federal politics, because that's where most of your experience lies -- we as small-people were never seen as being capable of running the big picture to begin with.

>brake

Did you go to school here?
All state get 2 vote + as many votes as many as they get in the house. That's how if you notice every shit state hovers around 5 electoral votes.

It's has the effect that places like NYC, LA, and Chicago don't decide he whole election and shitholes like nowhere-ohio do.

I'm guessing radio, telephones, television the internet and other information highways are what led to the change your referring to?

Obviously

>Did you go to school here?
I was kind of a shithead in my school years so I didn't really care. Nobodies fault but mine.

id like trump to win but america is too cucked

regardless, ill treasure the debate cause we finally get to hear that cunt hillary face the music.

I'd have to do more research to be sure about it, but really, it just seems like each state slowly moved to the in-state popular vote to determine the electors on their own by 1824. Legally, though, any state could arbitrarily suspend the popular vote, and delegate the elector selection to some other process so long as their legislature votes such a thing into existence.

TV and internet, etc, DID lead to we as a people focusing less and less on local politics as a whole, though. Cars did it too -- historically, voting in non-local elections meant traveling out of town.