Does a fair and balanced review, examining the scandals of not just Trump, but also Clinton

>Does a fair and balanced review, examining the scandals of not just Trump, but also Clinton

Why do alt-rightists get so buttblasted at the current year man again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH HE'S A CENTRIST HUH? WHAT A KEK.

COME ON IT'S 2015 SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR ALLAH IT'S 2015 IT'S 2015 IT'S 2015 IT'S 2015 IT'S 2015!

People actually don't like this guy? What the fuck, he's great. His arguments are literally without flaw. Don't they know what year it is?
Hint: it's not the previous year.

it's a meme, obviously, they just like to shout current year without ever having watched him.

why would they, he might say something they don't agree with, who consumes media that doesn't reinforce what they already believe?

I like his pieces about how the justice system exploits people

That Civil Forfeiture reporting was the most infuriating thing ever, yet the left and the right doesn't want to talk about it.

bloody hell.

>fair and balanced review

kek

alt-righters are the most sensitive people on the internet.

Is this guy memeing or do lefties genuinely believe Oliver is fair and balanced?

Because it's easier for millennials and the nu-right to regurgitate memes than to try and dispassionately evaluate information

LMAO

Reddit is Alt-Right/The_Donald headquarters.

>who consumes media that doesn't reinforce what they already believe?
The right, or we'd be left with no media at all. It's lefties who always need their hugbox

Honestly, my only problem with his show is the crass humor. Makes me miss Ferguson.

>he still believes reddit is liberal

>Reddit
>where RedPill comes from

top qeq

It's the right that's always complaining about news sources and how they're all "liberal JIDF Soros CTR shills"

I miss watching niggers get tear gassed too

Why do ugly Brits think they can comment on our american political system? The UK is royally fucked right now worry about your own country going down the shitter

His show isn't long enough to cover all the shit these two are guilty off.

>fair and balanced

The video is basically a plea-deal to the people. Throughout the video it's "hillary is bad, i know, but PLEASE DON'T VOTE TRUMP". What happens in this little episode sums up the reason why I have began to dislike his show. He doesn't present the facts with a humourous twist and lets the audience make up their mind, instead he uses his time on pushing his own agenda. All while popping a 2/10 pop-culture reference because his audience has the attention span of lettuce.

I am not a Trump supporter or a Hillary supporter, but this video was a massive missed opportunity. He could have ripped the shit out of both candidates and really highlighted how fucking shit this election is, but the video turned into a Hillary-commercial filled with "American TV-dinner"-tier humor.

lol dude, turn on your tv.

Which Clinton scandals did he help sweep under the rug?

>60% white

Let's assume your proposition is not true. Then, the right wing only read media media which reaffirms their beliefs. The left do the same. Media therefore exists, so we wouldn't be "left with no media at all", ergo you're a fucking imbecile.

>It's the right that's always complaining about news sources and how they're all "liberal JIDF Soros CTR shills"
>implying there is something wrong with stating facts

>The right, or we'd be left with no media at all. It's lefties who always need their hugbox

christ, you are as bad as eachother.

I hope that was bait.

He preaches to the choir.
He's probably trying to convince his liberal audience to not abstain from the vote.

The DWS/Kaine collusion in the DMV
THHE FUCKING E-MAIL SERVER
Obama using a pseudonym to e-mail Hillary on her server even though he denied knowledge of said server

>christ, you are as bad as eachother

And they will never admit this. They're two sides of the same fucking coin.

you mean the site that has a /r/The_Donald post on the front page all the time?

*DNC

Did that Nimble America cheque come in yet?

Yes, since we all know faggots such as yourself are more than likely here from r/SRS

Part of being a hugboxing SJW is believing that your reasons are sound, that they're "facts." You are right wing SJWs, there's no question.

so you admit reddit is actually alt-right central?

How would that work? Getting triggered every sentence must be exhausting.

Turn off the canned laughter and he's just a stale slimey limey.

Shoo shoo Slimey Limey.

>alt-right
Nice tactic, to bad it won't work

Yet, here you are responding, who's triggered exactly?

wew lad

alt-righters still getting triggered by SRS. can dish the shitposting, just can't take it.

>tactic
nice devil trips but I fail to see how it's a "tactic". Trump supporters are clearly right-wing but without following traditional right wing parties

He's right. Trump is dangerous for the country and if he's elected we are possibly done as a country. I can see states leaving the union, and wars being started over twiter fights.

I know that seems like fun to altrightists here, but when your family is dead because war started, and all of your sonic toys get destroyed, you wont like it so much.

Responding to what, that was my first post in this thread you dumbfuck.

Because for the most part he's a very unfunny guy that reddit-type plebs, who like him for the shallow, easy-to-consume-and-easy-to-agree-with perspective he offers, flock to. The fact that he has some obvious progressive leanings clearly is part of it, so that probably just makes his whole plebbit following even more detestable to them, which in turn probably makes him even more detestable by association.

But frankly they get butthurt because that's their specialty. The fact that John Oliver couldn't affect humor if his life depended on it probably only factors in subconsciously.

He's pretending to acknowledge the many criticisms and anxieties about Clinton because, well, there are many, before then continuing with his argument why you should vote for her.

(I don't like Trump either, I probably wont vote)

Isn't he more or less an official propagandist of the Democrats?

>news supports black lives matter
>not Soros shills
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

>DONALD TRUMP IS A STRAIGHT WHITE
>RAISIN

It's a tactic because those who consider themselves conservative, yet are dissatisfied with the Republicans, don't consider themselves "alt-right", it's a MSM tactic to lump those who disagree with their narrative together and demonize, like you triggered little shills are doing right now

I don't like Trump either, but Clinton is getting away with fucking murder in the press. She and Obama should be getting fucking reamed for the recent FBI and DNC/Email leaks. Nobody is saying a fucking word. The highest rungs of the Democrats have been shown to have engaged in shit like pay-to-play, even Obama himself, and the media are still trying to sell everything as being "close".

Even if Clinton wins tonight she loses. Even if she wins this election she loses. The Dems are fucked, and Clinton would have to turn back the tide to even have a chance of scraping through her first term without incurring significant damage to her image (prison being the worst-case scenario).

If Trump wins, you can thank Hillary.

how am I demonising you by calling you what you are?

>I'm a right winger who follows alternative right wing parties but I'm not alt-right

DAILY REMINDER THAT Cred Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

>ONE OF THE GOOD ONES!

I like how you just described exactly referring to everything as "SJW shills" and yet you only have a problem with it when it's done to your side of neckbeard landwhales

>alternative right wing parties
Lel, what alternative right-wing parties? Plus I'm not conservative at all, pic related is my political beliefs

Not him, but calling yourself alt-right is basically a invitation for your opinion to be disregarded as empty words.

Just try it outside of the internet, you'll see what I mean.

When did I exactly say SJW? It's not in the post at all, but I see that's what you took away from it, stay triggered

>libertarian
fucking lol.

>implying pussy no-gun liberals will do shit

You'll whine and bitch and moan about moving to Canada, but you ain't gonna do fuck all.

100% right, Trump is literally Hitler. And if you elect him you'll have the waffen ss marching down the streets and the luftwaffe leveling childrens hospitals. For God's sake the art of the deal is word for word retelling of mein kampf

>neckbeard landwhales
All bearded fatties in the media and in real life are SJWs like you.
Stop projecting dumb hamplanet.

You didn't, I just think it's funny how you only see criticism of this type of rhetoric in reference to the alt right even though this board is literally covered, infested with people spamming "SJW cuck." Cred Forums shit posters should all be aborted.

Only on certain things, not all

>leftist Libertarian

Literally the DUDE WEED LMAO of ideologies. Kill yourself.

>bearded fatties
literally you and reddit

John Oliver is literally the least funny "comedian" I've ever seen. Even Colbert is better.

Funny, cause i smoke, but I'm not fiscally liberal at all, people need to pull their own fucking weight and stop relying on the gubbernment to solve their problems

I wish John Oliver would fix his disgusting smokers yellow britbong teeth. I mean the guy has the money and all jesus christ is it repulsive

>altrightists

Cool buzzword, did you pick that up in the Salon comment section?

>people actually think Trump can "ruin" or "save" the country
When has a president actually changed something that the big powers behind him didn't want him to change?
Clinton signed NAFTA because big corps. wanted it, Obama did Obamacare because big health insurance companies could profit off it, Roosevelt joined the war effort because it'd help the war economy and leave a weakened Europe so that the US could become THE superpower.

When has a president actually had any say in modern times?

Literally you right now.

Because he's a ridiculously influential libtard, pretending to be centrist, and using his massive influence to spread his cancerous ideologies. Such as globalism, gun control, etc.

I have to watch him for class, he's full of bias

Why are liberals so weak and pathetic looking?

>It's a rightwingers complain about how the left can't handle differing opinions and how they always use strawmen while using strawmen and whining about differing opinions episode

Literally you

It's ok because he's shit

>implying the left aren't streaming the hardest about Trump and aren't in full denial/damage control over Shillary and her criminal abuse of authority

Honestly. At least the SJWs are more or less contained because they know everyone hates them, the only time you see them is when an especially crazy one breaches real life and is mocked relentlessly. Altys seem to actively search for any dissenting opinions so they can jump in and remind everyone they exist.

It's like the bronies but more self righteous

It's almost 2017. I'm scared of all the time that's flown by.

>Muh persecution

This

Any time I see someone post Le Reddit memes in response to anti-Trump posts, I just figure they've never been to Reddit.

>I have to watch him for class, he's full of bias

didn't say he was unbiased

It's more the other way around. Alt-right is some tiny thing which only Milo Yiannopoulos talks about outside the internet. SJW's are everywhere.

Great argument faggot

The guy actually has some wit, I've seen him in an interview.
But that show is ridiculously unfunny most of the time, don't know why. Maybe because of the political preaching/bias. The obvious canned laughter/cheers/boos probably don't help either.

>Muh Drumpf
>muh "OH MY GOD LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER" non argument
>MUH false accusations of racism/misogyny
>MUH #IMWITHHER OMFZG GUISE IM SO PROGRESSIVE

because show like this are written by whole teams of people, not like it's him coming up with this, no one voice/wit comes through.

he can be funny on his own. just not massively, or often enough, it's why he didn't succeed on uk tv.

It's literally the same with Maher, his audience is his safe space, until someone like Dawkins comes through and absolutely BTFO of him and his drippy hippy audience

>Muh dying
>Muh death squads
>Muh heritage
>Muh bathrooms
>Muh benghazi

Hi CTR! Reddit doesn't believe you exist because they still believe upvoted=true and downvoted=false, and you have enough bot accounts to control the opinion there, but you're obvious here, you aren't fooling anyone.

>Webster
intro the trash

Am I the only one who thinks Dawkins is a knowitall asshole? His old interviews were good but now he's so fucking smug I want to punch him no matter what he says

>MUH "REFUGEES" DINDU NUTHIN
>MUH yeah, she might have fucked up and broke laws but, ZOMFG GUISE he is literally Hitler!!!
Y

but r/The_Donald is consistently one of the most upvoted subs

so what's your point

>Everyone I don't like is a shill even everything they say is true

*Hitchens, fuck me I didn't notice until now

>a fair and balanced review
>says both have scandals
>then says one persons scandals are fine and the other is mega ultra Hitler
>fail
>balanced

no you're not, he is absolutely a smug knowitall cunt, I don't disagree with him, but he's awful

>what they say is true

I don't give a shit about refugees or national security and I hate black people.

What's unbiased about supporting mass immigration into Europe? He's done two "stories" about this already.
Don't want to go all Cred Forums with conspiracies, but at some point you gotta ask why is he doing this.

how did his tie change colour?

>I've never been to reddit

Peter Hitchens? It runs in the family. Even when Christopher Hitchens was writing about literature he was smug/pompous/British, and even when he was right, too.

>then says one persons scandals are fine and the other is mega ultra Hitler
Not what he said

>c'mon guys
>a business man getting audited is WAY worse than a government official that doesn't know how to handle classified documents
>I mean c'mon

Christopher, he went on Maher and BTFO him and his audience
>youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

Again with implying wrong things...
Either you comprehend badly, or you are lying on purpose

>John Oliver
>fair and balanced
Shit bait, when he talked about the DNC he barely talked about the scandals surrounding it and instead did the usual "LOOK AT THIS TERRIBLE THING TRUMP SAID! TRUMP IS PURE EVIL!" bullshit. I haven't seen his coverage of Trumps scandals/Hillary's scandals but I highly doubt it's fair and balanced.

>I value up votes more than critical thinking

Pretty hypocritical for a Nimble American™ to be calling anyone a shill.

You had a chance. Had.

>Clinton is getting away with fucking murder in the press

And Trump is getting away with literal child rape. Funny, that.

>Chris, militant atheist dead
>his brother, a good christian, alive and prosperous

God's not dead, but Chris is

The only message in that bit was: They both do bad things but it's ok when Hillary does it because she's not Trump. There is nothing deeper to comprehend - Trump Bad- Hillary Good- that's as deep as it needs to be when all you do is preach to the choir.

Clinton helped many a people get away with child rape. She is a lawyer after all.

>Christopher Hitchens is gone

Not Cred Forums.

How is a TV show not Cred Forums related you retard?

>hypocritical
I don't think k you know what that means
You're the one shilling for Clinton on a Taiwanese tofu delivery board, but I do it for free

You only hear what you are triggered for. Poor mindless robot.

Here is what he basically said: Hillary and Trump - one is not a good leader due to morally questionable behavior, the other is a con artist mentally unfit to lead.

I suppose it would make your world much more complicated if you dropped the binary thinking. More accurate, too.

>Sweeps all of Hillaries acts of treason under the rug
He-he yeah guys she's bad, but not as bad as Donald "Literally Hitler" Drumph amirite?
*thunderous applause*

>Trump is getting away with literal child rape
[citation needed]

His jokes feel like mad libs.

>that's as if (noun) were a (animal doing silly things)
>this is like a (noun) making (thing) but that (thing) was for (oddly specific purpose)

every time

Nimble America was a failed attempt to make money from r/the_donald

The guys behind it were kicked out

TRIGGERED
R
U
M
P

TARD

blood of the innocents

Way to move a Cred Forums thread to Cred Forums you dumb fucking mods. Needed more space for the inevitable blacked.com spammers eh?

It wasn't balanced. He boldly tried to claim that Trump buying a painting of himself was worse than Benghazi or security breaches. How could it have fooled anybody? Christ man.

Help what's happening

Cred Forums is full of faggots

They unironically watch mainstream media "news" networks as their sole sources of information.

>You only hear what you are triggered for. Poor mindless robot.
Duuude, but what if you're the robot?

kill yourself

People need educating

This happens when a thread is moved from a board without flags.

I'm glad this thread got sent here instead of just deleting it like that faggot Redwood would have

Thanks, I didn't even realise that was a thing

Guess all the faggot lefties left the thread when it got moved

honestly he is fine as long as he don't talk about the presidential election, period

what the fuck flag is that

alien shitposting from mars?

>he posts on a board full of people who get their news from significantly more delusional, biased "sources" that literally just parrot what overweight conspiracy mongoloids want to hear
dat self awareness

STOP DUMPING YOUR TRASH THREADS HERE YOU LAZY MODS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This dude just straight up lied about both "scandals" he mentioned about Clinton, he said 1 device was used meanwhile 18 were used and destroyed with hammers. Like, he's not even just omitting the truth, he's LYING.

>Globalist
>Pro-gun control
>Hates privatized educational institutions and charter schools
>Supports refugees
>Against Brexit
>Opposes conspiracies, but makes all kinds against corporations, religious institutions, or politicians he doesn't like.
>A Global Warming Shill that doesn't support nuclear energy, the only energy source proven to solve the pollution problem.
Why should I listen to this shill? He's not even a centrist. All his views completely align with the Democratic party.

because Current year man is the Antithesis of Pepe/kek