Aryans

Kalesh People...A proto-Indo-Aryan people in the north of Pakistan.

They claim to be the remnants of Alexander the Great and his Soldiers. Recent DNA samples substantiate this idea.

They still have the Proto-Indo-Aryan religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Iranian_religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people

This proves Ancient Greeks & Macedonians were blonde haired blue eyed Aryans

Other urls found in this thread:

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php
iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php
youtube.com/watch?v=5vTuIQu8tcU
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
well.ox.ac.uk/~gav/admixture/2014-science-final/resources/FAQ.pdf
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(15)00137-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-fuehrer-cult-germans-cringe-at-hitler-s-popularity-in-pakistan-a-683966.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8154490/Chinese-villagers-descended-from-Roman-soldiers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#Background
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, fuck the debates, this is important

We have Aryan tribes in Europe too.

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php

iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php

Funny how some "people" wanted them to think of themselves as goths if you know what I mean.

Interesting

Seems miscegenation is the reason all these civilizations fall

>This proves Ancient Greeks & Macedonians were blonde haired blue eyed Aryans
Holy shit.

THIS IS AMAZING, I FINALLY FOUND MY PEOPLE

The language and customs of this isolated people has boggled the minds of linguistic and religious scholars since time immemorial. Their mother tongue has been described as an isolated throwback to ancient Indo-European, and has grammatical similarities to traditional Sanskrit and Persian, with their common everyday speech resembling the dialect of the Rig Veda hymns of over three thousand years ago. Literacy is extremely high when compared to the levels of Pakistan at large, with men and women allowed to study equally and together.

"In matters of spirituality, while some have sadly converted to the pro-miscegenation faith of Islam, these souls are usually cast out and ostracized from their home villages to prevent cultural contamination. An ancient form of polytheistic Hinduism holds sway over the rest of the population, with altars of eternal flame and open-air rituals to gods such as Indra and Shiva. And, what is even more perplexing, one of the key festivals of the Kalash focuses upon the death and rebirth of a “shepherd god,” seen as a savior figure among the People. A European researcher who lived among the Kalash remarked that their creation myths resemble those of the Ancient Greeks or Germanic tribes, more than those of their neighbors."

So this is what Himmler was all about with his expeditions.

"The Kalash people, a small group of tribesmen numbering perhaps only a few thousand, can be rightfully described as being among the last pure-blooded groups of true Aryans left within the massive confines of the Asian continent. Their biological ancestors once held sway over millions of square miles of territory, and established the memory of their existence in the numerous ruins dotted throughout the region.

However, while they drifted into the teeming brown masses, these distant racial brethren of ours managed to live on, mainly due to their geographical isolation and strict customs in the realm of blood purity. Hunted and viciously persecuted by Muslim savages in recent times, the Kalash are now teetering on the edge of extinction, but still refuse to bow to the pressures of a decadent world that wishes their demise."

Funny that Wikipedia only shows pictures of the darkest, swarthiest ones -- none of the lighter complected Kalash people.

I don't think it's as simple as "they're descended from Macedonians." Look at their mtDNA; all western Eurasian, no east or south Asian. Did Alexander's men bring all their women with them?

They're more likely old school Indo-Iranian, or if of Hellenic descent, a mix of the two populations (Greek/Macedonian and Indo-Iranian), IMO.

Bump because interesting.

Never knew this, what's the population of them?

They are beautiful. Reminds me of an ancestor I had from Sardinia. So strange the similarities to Europeans.

I am blonde, blue eyed, reading about this feels very mystical and weird, I am shaking, to know my genetic bonds are unshaken, thousands years of history, I see the visions of my forefathers, through the mountains, on the steppes, fleeing persecution, establishing greatness....we are entering Europe...Rome...East...West.....North..We are meeting...meeting other peoples..yellow peoples in the north with squeezed eyes...Settle...Settle in these fine lands...EUROPA!

They could secretly ship in the sperm of blonde people to perpetuate this myth.

yes....YES!!

ancient sumers and ancient ancient egyptians (before the dynasties) where also white or white-like

This is why the Germans established the Ahnenerbe...it all makes sense now!

>Mycenaean Greeks arrived around 3,600 years ago from the Pontic steppes via the Balkans. They were an Indo-European people belonging to R1b-L23 and/or R1a. The Thracians, who emerged as a blend of Indo-European R1a and Neolithic I2a1b, are also responsible for the higher density of I2a1b and R1a in northern Greece.

>From 2800 BCE, a large-scale cultural and genetic upheaval hit Scandinavia with the arrival of the Indo-Europeans from Eastern Europe, who introduced the Copper Age and Early Bronze Age practically without Neolithic transition. The first Indo-Europeans to reach Scandinavia were the Corded Ware people from modern Russia, Belarus and Poland, who are thought to have belonged predominantly to haplogroup R1a.

WHY DOES THE JEW WANT TO MIX IT ALL UP.. WHY WHY WHY !!!! WE WANT TO CHERISH IT, SPARE IT, STUDY IT!!! GIVE US TIME YOU FILTHY JEWS!!!!!!!!!

Master race

Thread for cucks
Fuck those white shitskins, would still gass them

Hol up, so you be saying that
SLAVS ARE ARYANS???

lmao you dumb goyim levantines created you, you were nothing without them. Mycenaeans were barbarians that got their civilization from Minoans. The elite aristocracy of ancient Greece and Rome were Levantines while blonde aryan women were imported as whores for their brothels. Your slave race is nothing but meat for jews and levantines you filthy goy you will always be a pawn

>You'll never be a German SS researcher visiting these sacred placed in 1947 after the victory and impregnating a cute aryanite and feel the thousand years of history flowing through your veins

Looks like quite a few of them are miscegenation now desu

Stop being so cringy

This is how they commit war. They contribute nothing. They are just a destructive people.

Holy shit, we meet again, hi based Swede

>post-flood civilizations

Why don't find out what the world looked like before the flood.

Europe is a Levantine construction. Even the word "Europa" comes from the name of a Phoenician princess

And just like all other white ethnic groups, they'll be wiped out in the next century because they're pussies who won't fight and cucks who can't produce enough kids.

Another footnote in the brief 400 year blip in history that is white dominance.

I am going to write a book about this, with images, photographs, texts, proves, DNA, etc etc so that the proof of our ancestry can be documented with modern, clear, pictographs, so that in any case when these people go extinct, we will have the documents of our ancestry. This cannot be lost.

There I said it once and for all for all pol/acks to know. There's a reason why Aryans look more closest to modern day eastern europeans and western europeans if you consider the r1b people celtic too.

Slavs are a result of Aryans mixing with native european people. This is why Poles today and Russians in western parts especially of Russia look closest to the ancient Aryans. Before the Serb and Croat tribes came into the Balkans they were remnants of the Aryan people. Aryans even existed during the time of Islam. Watch this, similar how tatars woud kill and kidnap Ukrainians and sell them to turks later huh?

Hello

well are they proto-Indo-Aryans or are they ancient greeks? Make up your mind.

It's creepy as hell to see these crypto-Whites with long histories of admixture. Superficially European but with just enough off about them to look closer. In a couple hundred years the 'whites' will probably look like this, sad.

This. It really bugs me when people adamantly deny this. Most of the would have had light brown, green, or blue eyes, and would have had the completion of modern Northern Italians.

Get fucked to death, you google-semen slurping Skype shill cocksucker.

>A study by Hellenthal et al. (2014) on the DNA of the Kalash people showed evidence of input from modern day Germany and Austria between 990 and 210 BC, a period that overlaps with that of Alexander the Great.
You don't gove the scorpion time to sting you. The jew doesn't value anything for it's own sake, that's an Aryan trait. We're too sentimental, too idealistic. The Jew is a pure materialist. The world could burn for all he cares, as long as he inherits it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c

>implying you're not a north african kike migrant AIDS blanket

Race-mixing is truly disgusting...these globalists...I have to puke

>yellow peoples in the north with squeezed eyes
Yeah, those are just Finno-ugrics, don't mind them.

White Europeans are just the result of racial mixing between 4 ancestral populations. The Nordic European didn't even appear until 8000 years ago. The Kalash People are not European, they are genetically Southeast Asian, similar to those around them, but they do descend from one of those ancestral population and retain some of their traits which is why they resemble whites.

pretty sure there are already DNA proofs that show how wrong you are. The first Levantine DNA found in europe is thousands years older than the first Indo-European DNA. Indo-europeans were barbarians from Mongolia that came to europe much later and got civilized by the levantines

Ahmed who gave you access to a computer, there shouldn't even be access to power in your shitty little camp

>mfw im half paki half white

I must breed with one of these specimens at once

Calm down buddy

So tell me, if south europe, north africa and the middle east were white, who did these peoples mix with to become non-white?

Okay and what new genes did Alexanders army bring which was from modern day Austria and Germany? Let me guess, indo european genes such as r1b and r1a. R1b mostly, since back then Celts lived there.

B.ump

It's a little more complicated than that, Levantino. The near easterners that moved to Europe before Indo-Europeans arrive had some nice technology, and so did Indo-Europeans. Modern Europe is the result of both of them interacting, along with the people who were there before either. We (Europeans) are all descended from all three general groups.

I wondered about the Yazidi too.

Kalash, retard.

Thing is, the Kalash don't have any appreciable R1b. If they were paternally descended from Hellenes, I'd expect...some.

Finno-Ugric + Scandinavian....how interesting
be proud

Interesting, thanks Dutch bro

kek nice hairlines cuck

I'll let you read for yourself. They are a bizarre mixture of Siberian, Central European, and South Asian.

Why do niggers always laugh at caucasoid hairlines? They're the result of skull volume in the pre-frontal cortex. I'll let you google the significance of that.

Everyone with blue eyes can be traced back 10,000 years to the Black Sea region
Throughout history they have been the eyes that are prized.
Frank Sinatra's were legendary, Paul Newman's melted a million hearts while Cameron Diaz's dazzle in modern Hollywood.
But how - and why - blue eyes arose has always been something of a genetic mystery. Until now.
According to a team of researchers from Copenhagen University, a single mutation which arose as recently as 6-10,000 years ago was responsible for all the blue-eyed people alive on Earth today.
The team, whose research is published in the journal Human Genetics, identified a single mutation in a gene called OCA2, which arose by chance somewhere around the northwest coasts of the Black Sea in one single individual, about 8,000 years ago.
The gene does not "make" blue in the iris; rather, it turns off the mechanism which produces brown melanin pigment. "Originally, we all had brown eyes," says Dr Hans Eiberg, who led the team.
And most people still do. The finding that a rare mutation, probably dispersed in the rapid wave of colonisation that followed the end of the last ice age, highlights one of the great mysteries of human evolution: the oddness of Europeans.
Those from Europe and the Near-East have many characteristics that set them apart from the rest of the human race.
Not only are Europeans far more likely to have blue eyes (95 per cent in some Scandinavian countries), they also have a far greater range of skin tones and hair colour than any other ethnic grouping.

ISIS soldiers want to mix with them in order to wipe out their phenotype and bloodline

wasn't alexander the great brown and dark eyed though? a picture from his time suggests this

The difference, Tyrone, is that our ancestors actually wuz kangz n sheeit. Yours were animals.

I already posted the link but watch this too in case you missed it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom

kill them all

And guess who created ISIS.
The Jews want to destroy every last piece of evidence of Aryan existence

lmao are you guys retarded? indo-european haplogroups originated in Asia, so it makes sense that it's still widespread in some places there. Their range is WAY larger than the places Greeks have been

Probably from miscegenation over the centuries. But the fact that they have Central European is telling

Hitler.

t. Turkish rapebaby

t. mexican nigger mongrel with mutilated kike dick

And remember , Ten dollars from every slave sold will go to the Clinton Foundation for their generous support of ISIS

Yazidi.

>WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKZ N SHIEET

I know its very funny meme. I always laugh when mulatto mongrels with 1/8 peasant irish ancestry think they have anything to do with Greeks lmao

WE WUZ KANGZ

>A proto-Indo-Aryan people in the north of Pakistan
ok
>They claim to be the remnants of Alexander the Great and his Soldiers. Recent DNA samples substantiate this idea.
[citation needed]

R A R E
A
R
E

Hm, similar features as here. Neat

HOL UP

indians and africans

Literally Mark Zuckerberg

Many in South Asia have nothing but admiration for Adolf Hitler and still associate Germany with the Third Reich. Everyday encounters with the love of all things Nazi makes German visitors cringe.
worth reading:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-fuehrer-cult-germans-cringe-at-hitler-s-popularity-in-pakistan-a-683966.html

I think it must be from all the German expeditions to Pakistan and India before world war 2.

Too bad all you can do is ad him instead of supplying an actual argument

Not to mention your island was under Islamic (ahem, Arabic) occupation for centuries

This is the people we should import. I'd have them all working at the gogo bars.

low skill ? no worries

we teach for free!

Thank you for the link

LMAO nice projection retard, I started the argument by posting a scientific map of genetic data, and you immediately replied with meme adhoms because you couldn't refute the argument. I honestly wouldn't expect anything different from a double digit IQ nig spic mongrel like yourself lmao

WE WUZ SUMERIANS N SHIT?????

Lel, so fuckin edgy

This. Tall foreheads are literally Übermensch. Although your gif more so shows prognathism than anything else which is still a trait that is more prominent in Negroids and Australoids than Caucasoids and Mongoloids.

Yeah, the guy is quite smart, he's a former Muslim, he was for one for around 16 years I've heard or something.

100% ethnic pole but according to that I'm not white

>the alarm call of the wild shitskin
Daily reminder: whites actually were kings, you were just animals, and still are.

So you were or you weren't under Islamic occupation for centuries?

>Inb4 you change the subject
>Inb4 meme response
>Inb4 you leave this thread again

>A proto-Indo-Aryan people

Do you know what "proto" means? Proto-Indo-Europeans lived somewhere to the north of the Caucasus.

>They claim to be the remnants of Alexander the Great and his Soldiers. Recent DNA samples substantiate this idea.

No, they don't. They are not genetically close to any modern European ethnic group.

>They still have the Proto-Indo-Aryan religion.

Are you fucking retarded or something? Why would Alexander the Great's men believe in the Proto-Indo-Aryan religion? Greeks had their own religion, though that was derived from the same religion with other Indo-European religions. You can still see similarities between Hinduism and European Pagan religions today.

No, there are no depictions of Hellenes as an overwhelmingly lightly colored people. In fact, genetic tests prove that modern Greeks are more or less the same people with ancient Greeks. Except maybe the ones to the north; those might have gotten a bit too SLAVED, but if anything that would make them look lighter.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

>In fact, genetic tests prove that modern Greeks are more or less the same people with ancient Greeks.

Got a source for that meme?

Show us your forehead.

Islam is not a race, meanwhile nigger is a race, and your mongrel ancestors have been mixing with them for centuries lmao

>Did Alexander's men bring all their women with them?

Most of them took Asian wives on the campaign

They're literally dumb tribal shits surrounded by other dumb tribal shits.

sempai is this white?

Actually the real "americans" are inglands race-mixing with Apaches, or "redskins"

>our mongrel ancestors have been mixing with them for centuries lmao
t. arabturk baby island of WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIEET

Why don't you go suck some semitic cock elsewhere?

They are too mixed, average looks like a gypsi, they have nothing to with Alexander, they are Aryan rape babies. Aryan came back from Europe and raped central Asians, look up Andronovo culture, also among modern populations they would be genetically closest do Mordvins and Russians.

My family came from Europe within the last century, sorry Abdul

>Islam isn't a race
There were hundreds if not thousands of conquest made from North Africa and the Middle East over into the Mediterranean

And hence Greece and Cyprus and Southern Italy have been shit ever since

>Proto-Indo-Europeans lived somewhere to the north of the Caucasus
true, but then they moved to north Europe to form Corded Ware culture, then apparently moved east again and formed the Andronovo culture which eventually became the progenitor of the Indo-Iranian branch of IE culture it seems

not that I'm defending the snownigger wewuzing, but still

fuck off roach
>butthurt about being non-indo-european literal aryan masterrace

return anatolia to greece
hahahah you live in a hovel, you live in a yurt

poor little guy. Looks like he had a long night at the bath house.

Why are you saving so many pictures of kids on your pc?

back to the sewer gypsy

sorry buddy but the average """""""""european""""""" american has around 10% amerindian and 5% nigger genes. You are a fucking mongrel tyrone stop deluding yourself lmao

Are you rare?

That's what I was thinking, thus my doubt the Kalash are some kind of pure Hellenic remnant in the 'stans.

I believe, just want to see it fore-myself. As for me, I'm quite the foreheaded man. Here's me as a kiddo

I think these peoplle definitely carry Euro DNA from Alexander and European civilizations but it's been 2 millennium since then and they are definitely mixed now.

Yeah, enough I guess.

>Actually the real "americans" are inglands race-mixing with Apaches, or "redskins"

This amazing. How do we breed them? How do we help them take over Pakiland?

>sami people
You realize most Finns aren't sami? Sami people aren't even closely related to Finns.

>And guess who created ISIS
Talmud and Islam are exactly the same
Jews and arabs don't care about Europeans, they only care about themselves
>The Jews want to destroy every last piece of evidence of Aryan existence
Both jews and arabs want to destroy the Aryans
But both jews and arabs will fail

>back to the sewer gypsy
How can I tell the difference between gypsies and turks?

I need to know before I go back to my sewer.

To be fair Swastikas show up in fucking everything. I really don't think the argument that
>we wuz Indians n shit
Will ride with most people

You will never related to ancient Greeks or Romans, anglocucks.

Know your place as the 3rd most superior race.

i thought you said white OP

WE WUZ MACEDONIANZ AND SHIET

*just wanted
Too bad the Pole disappeared

Did you expect me to read all that shit, nigga?

>But both jews and arabs will fail
t. political judaic country with gayrab population replacement going on

WE WUZ HIGH AS SHIT

There is more to that picture than jsut swastikas. Read on.
If you want to be red-pilled, yes.

No

Why would they carry DNA from Alexander, Alexander's soldiers probably fucked each other when they were horny, there is no good reason or evidence for that.

>No, they don't claim to be the descendants of Alexander
That's exactly what they CLAIM to be, you retarded fuck. The whole question is whether genetic samples confirm or negate that tradition claim. Their ancestors did have contact with Alexander, so it's plausible.
>They are not genetically close to any modern European ethnic group.
It's been posted over and over again ITT, fucking read the thread before posting: well.ox.ac.uk/~gav/admixture/2014-science-final/resources/FAQ.pdf

>Are you fucking retarded or something?
You clearly are, but we still reply to you.
>Why would Alexander the Great's men believe in the Proto-Indo-Aryan religion?
Why would that have anything to do with what their religion is now, or was then? Why would Alexander demand they change their religion, he didn't to any other people he conquered.
>No, there are no depictions of Hellenes as an overwhelmingly lightly colored people
yes, in fact there are numerous accounts, and they were at the very least diverse racially. So were the Romans. See: Read the genetic research I linked, and you'll find that the major problem analyzing their heritage is that we have no knowledge of what Greek genetics at the time of Alexander were. It makes no sense to presume modern populations are representative of ancient populations genetically.

As if there were any "aryans" in France

Would you a Finn?

Kafiristan made me kek

Nothing surprising, both Native Americans and PIE come from Siberian Mammoth hunters.

WE WUZ GOULASH N SHIT

that photo makes me sick. But I know I do all I can with the resources I have. FK that clown in the WH.

By kek Hillary will die tonight; heart just stops.

pic related is more complete and actually quite nice, as one can see Andronovo does overlap with Corded Ware but definitely not with Yamnaya/Afanasevo

Alexander's soldiers were of diverse ethnic heritage

"Greek" is a cultural construct,there was no such thing as greek back then,just inhabitants of Hellas
Also,most people living in Greece were not of "greek" ethnic heritage,they were thracians,barbarians,germanics,illyrians,few celts

Greece is not a homogenous country,by blood,just by culture.
And they try hard to wipe out native non-greek cultures because it threatens muh 90000 ancient old kultur that crumbles in Athena under greek piss and shit.

The picture, say something like THE ancient americans where "giant men" called "the ancient ones".

Pretty spooky desu

Fuck that thing is sexy

calm down Dutchfag. Your ancestors were the niggers of that millennia until you got civilised by the franks.

Why is it that blonde pigs try and take credit from superior cultures? is it because they were completely irrelevant compared to the Mediterranean race?

WE

t. gypsy

t. algerian

>In recent anthropological studies, both ancient and modern Greek osteological samples were analyzed demonstrating a bio-genetic affinity and continuity shared between both groups.[144][145]

I am not saying that they were unrelated to Proto-Indo-Aryans; OP said that they are Proto-Indo-Aryans.

Ok José.

as an Armenian, am I white?

>moved east again and formed the Andronovo culture

No.

>not that I'm defending the snownigger wewuzing, but still

No, you're confused and/or misunderstand something. Corded ware europeans were in europe for a long period of time. Afaik after the glaciers receded some moved upwards whilst others stayed down south. Then later r1b/r1a came.

In a couple 100 years people probably won't even exist anymore from global warming, and if they do, then there will be no whites by then.

That french guy would be taken for a gypsy here.

WE WUZ GREEKS AND ROMANS AND SHIT

nein

Turks are more white than Armenians.

we can't right now. We'd have to get the laws fixed like it was pre IRA

>Turkey

>inb4 every shitskin ITT replies with some 70 IQ unintelligible post
well said. I think the thread has reached a critical mass of butthurt tyrones, ahmeds, pedros, and shlomos.

So I guess I'm not white then?

>as an Armenian, am I white?
>sniveling,hairy,frustrated,backstabbing,russian cock sucking,fake orthodox ,refugee shits
No,I know armenians that have lived here as refugees since muh great turkish holocaust.
You're shit and deserve to get azer'd.

>the most known armenian in the world is a coalburning whore

lol

I hate to break it to you, but there is no global warming. Only weather.

stop taking credit for achievements, anglo

Stop posting lolis you pervs !

pretty sure it's fairly established Corded ware was an early offshot of the Yamna culture into north Europe, which is something you can clearly see by looking at their DNA

>According to genetic study conducted by Allentoft et al (2015), the Andronovo culture and the preceding Sintashta culture are partially derived from the Corded Ware culture, given the higher proportion of ancestry matching the earlier farmers of Europe, similar to the admixture found in the genomes of the Corded Ware population.

So are Berbers/most North Africans

Why are brits the lowest quality posters on all of Cred Forums?

Even your fat cousins are less shit.

She is quite beaty.
pic related

>WE GERMANCZ WERE GREEKS AND PHILOSPHERS AND SHEEEEET

Nah, fuck off white supremacist fucks.

>couldn't read the post
What credit did I take, nigger?

Why are you so jealous of us and our fat cousins?

They look inbred as fuck.

>Butthurt ameridiot doesn't understand history and confuses it with his 21st century libshit ideologies
Actual "greeks" were a minority in their tribes,city states and states.

They had slaves,if you knew how to read in Amerinigga,you'd know that slaves were the majority and not greek,shamed and ridiculed for that and greeks were the ruling minority.
The slaves were pelasgian natives,illyrians,thracian natives and other barbarians.

Vlad... why?

>

I have a big forehead like these people, but I actually find foreheads on the smaller side more attractive, so I don't really like mine too much.

DAS VE VORE ANCIENT VOLK UND SCHEIßE

I agreed with you, and complimented your post.

Samis are scum. Parasiten not worthy of human rights.

The population of slaves for Rome are all estimates, I'm not sure about Greece but I don't think it would be any different. How can you prove slaves were a majority?

>So are Berbers/most North Africans
Every moroncan and frenchgerian I've seen looked like an octoroon/arab.

Three Pakistani populations residing in northern Pakistan Burusho, the Pathan, and the Kalash claim descent from ancient Macedonian soldiers associated with Alexander the Great's invasion of southwest Asia.[42] A study by Qamar et al. (2002) found that no support for a Greek origin of their Y chromosomes was found in the Kalash, mild Greek Y-chromosome admixture could be present in Pashtuns.[43] Considering the apparent absence of haplogroup 21 (E-M35) in the local population, one of the possibilities suggested was because of genetic drift.[43] Qamar et al. further state that the conclusion that there is no support for a Greek origin "require(s) the assumption that modern Greeks are representative of Alexander’s armies".

The estimates by Qamar et al. of Greek admixture has been dismissed by Toomas Kivisild et al. (2003) stating that “some admixture models and programs that exist are not always adequate and realistic estimators of gene flow between populations ... this is particularly the case when markers are used that do not have enough restrictive power to determine the source populations ... or when there are more than two parental populations. In that case, a simplistic model using two parental populations would show a bias towards overestimating admixture”.[44] The study came to the conclusion that the Kalash population estimate by Qamar et al. “is unrealistic and is likely also driven by the low marker resolution that pooled southern and western Asian–specific Y-chromosome Haplogroup H together with European-specific Haplogroup I, into an uninformative polyphyletic cluster 2”.[44]

Discover Magazine genetics blogger Razib Khan has repeatedly cited information indicating that the Kalash are an Indo-Iranian people with no Greek ethnic admixture.[45][46][47]

A study by Firasat et al. (2006) concluded that the Kalash lack typical Greek Haplogroups such as Haplogroup 21 (E-M35),

Literally ALL studies prove this to be false. Saged, move on guys.

There are people in China that prove the very same.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8154490/Chinese-villagers-descended-from-Roman-soldiers.html

We are doing irreversible damage to this planet, that's a fact. Unless we find a way to get to a planet that can sustain life, then humans won't be around 100s of years from now. Not that it matters to me as I'll be long dead by then.

That was gay as hell, holy shit.

Why are armenians backstabbing,lying,manipulating cunts?
Everywhere?
I'm sorry then,tired from waiting the debate.

living in a country that is infested with those, they most definitely are not

It depends. If you have a longer that's either square/rectangular (men) or ovular (women) it looks better than on someone whose's half of their face is forehead

He's not french
In fact, he's half gypsy and half algerian

ftfy

It's not just a claim. There was a Greco-Indian Kingdom for 200 years following the death of Alexander the Great.

At one point, the capital was in modern day Pakistan.

What is interesting is that they are fair skinned and haired. Modern greeks (if they even count as greek) are probably very jealous of their pre-heavy Turkish raping days.

WHO IS SHE?

>THIS IS AMAZING, I FINALLY FOUND MY PEOPLE
We are all cousins, from some point in history.
Except for Negroids, who evolved separately.

Did you pull that from (((Wikipedia)))? You probably didn't even check the footnotes. Retard

>it's a Cred Forums thinks the Kalash are all tall blond haired blue eyed episode
you idiots the average Kalash is indistinguishable from the average Iranian (some of which are also blond and blue eyed btw)

We've been arguing the same thing ITT, you Turkish rape baby. Watch the friendly fire.
;^)

Fixed that for both of you.

I've had the displeasure of working with and for Armenians. Corrupt criminals the lot of them. Lying, scheming, dirty fucks. How they get away with the shit they do is beyond me.

maybe the average is pretty dark while you cherrypick the lighter ones?

>tfw blue-eyed lightbrown-haired pale slavshit
Am i aryan?

>tfw Greek-American from central Greece with light brown hair and light skin

I always knew I was the real deal.

hey btw op, do they also fuck each other up the ass as much as alexander and his fag army did?

>WE WUZ REDSKINZ

From what I understand, Nuristanis and the Kalash are, like most people in the region, predominantly dark. They just have a higher percentage of lightly colored people.

You can also sarch for K*rds on Google and get dozens of pictures of blonde K*rds. Doesn't change the fact that most are swarthy.

I mean the recent genetic studies you imbecile. People claim to be all sorts of shit. K*rds here claim that they are Sumerians.

>It's been posted over and over again ITT, fucking read the thread before posting:

What the fuck are you talking about? The image you posted outright shows that the Kalash have very small European admixture. Maybe some of it came from Alexander's army, who the fuck knows? Look at the image you yourself posted. Compare them to Hungarians or Chechens or Frenchmen.

>Why would that have anything to do with what their religion is now, or was then?

Why would the remains of Alexander's Hellenic army with their Hellenic religion and Hellenic language start believing in an Indo-Aryan religion and start speaking an Indo-Aryan language?

>yes, in fact there are numerous accounts, and they were at the very least diverse racially.

This is pretty much everyone. Greeks in general are always described as an olive skinned people. And that image is bullshit. Augustus' statue was recolored and his hair turned out to be auburn.

The football girl ( ), but little older. She grew up fine alright.

My face is technically symmetrical, it's just my preference. I don't often find long, tower-like heads attractive.

I wish you didn't think so lowly of yourself and your slavic blood, user

>. How can you prove slaves were a majority?
Athena
>When Demetrius of Phalerum conducted a population census in 317 BC the population was 21,000 free citizens, plus 10,000 resident aliens and 400,000 slaves. This suggests a total population of 431,000.[65][66][67][68][69][70][71][72][73]
>21k greeks
>410k non-greeks
Sparta
>The Spartans were a minority of the Lakonian population. The largest class of inhabitants were the helots (

This is the case for greek colonies too.

>bunch of vaguely Europid steppefags wonders east enough to touch China
>WE WUZ CHING CHONG UND SHEIßE

>This proves Ancient Greeks
They also brought representational art into Asia.
If you see Realistic statues of Buddha in Japan, for instance, it is because of Hellenization. prior to this, there was no realistic art in Asia.

>you idiots the average Kalash is indistinguishable from the average Iranian
read the thread, this has already been addressed.

>My face is technically symmetrical, it's just my preference. I don't often find long, tower-like heads attractive.
Well you should.

Weird how white people exist wherever civilizations are sparked, huh? Doesn't matter if it's America, Asia, the middle-east or Europe.

Really makes you think.

Some look darker than others. Same with levantines, I've met people from Palestine and Jordan that look Spanish, and ones that look like sudanese niggers.

GAS 'EM!

GAS 'EM ALL!

lmao so you immedietely assumed that slave = non Greek? That's like saying serfs in middle ages were non-european because they were slaves

>He's not french
>In fact, he's half gypsy and half algerian
But all french are algerians and gypsies...
I can tell why turks gutted the fuckers,they were an annoying fifth column of backstabbers,liars and manipulating cunts.

Everyone in that area has Greek ancestry, there were heaps of Greek settlers following the conquests. Kalash are descendant of the original aryan migrations in 4000BC, hence having a proto-indo-aryan religion you retard

Why does the discussion of anything remotely related to nordic features outside of scandinavia trigger the shit out of Italins on Cred Forums? Hard to believe it's actual Italians getting buttblasted over this...

>We wuz redskinz
The most ironic thing for a Turk to mock. Every conversation with a Turk
>USA is the worst. Your government hates Muslims. Also, you are the worst because Native Americans are actually Turks, and you killed them all. Also Santa Claus is actually Ottoman. Jesus was a Turk.

i was just memeing. Both germanic and slavic cultures have their pros and cons. I try to make the best of it while respecting both. All i can do.

You are free to go and check them yourself.

>New Pakistan.

>WE WUZ CHINEZE!

You snowniggers and your envy.

What is her name, and where can I admire more of her?!

and yet it sparks everywhere but in the areas where white people are of majority
really makes you ponder huh?

RICHEST MAN IN HISTORY WAS BLACK
FROM MALI AFRICAN CIVILIZATION YOU STUPID FuCKING ALBINO SWEDE

because some nords claim that romans and greeks wuz aryanz while shitting on contemporary italians

id get mad too

>>tfw Greek-American from central Greece with light brown hair and light skin
>central
do a 23andme ,you have slavic and balkan blood more than,if even,greek
central greece was always a barbarian inhabited zone and it was always invaded by them and settled

Greek Kings also settled new populations there,on top of the native ones.

because I've been here a while and it has become absolutely pathetic, the eternal jealousy and resentment towards the fact that your meme tier nordic people are not behind every single civilization

I'd say more than fine alright, I'd say fucking fit m8. I would do unimaginable things to that face with my dick.

Refer to my post: . That's her insta

you could try meeting them and give them money for children.

Your government is the worst because it keeps licking the balls of W*hhabi subhumans from the Gulf. I wish they actually hated M*slims.

TAMERLANE?

>You snowniggers and your envy
I have evidence on my side, you don't.
It was never the majority that was responsible for innovation and progress. it was the intelligent few. I think my explanation is more rational than yours. After all, what happened to Italy after all the Germanic people left? Oh, that's right, you turned into a 3rd world shithole and haven't managed to recover for 2000 years. Your magnificent buildings crumble, you can't maintain them. Come on pasta-nigger, anyone with an ounce of common sense can see how you're not related to the educated masses of the Roman Empire.

You realize that girl just won a singing competition and is crying from happiness, right?

You moron, everyone except the basques and hungarians are aryan descended

>WE WUZ GREEKS AND ROMANZ AND PERSIANS AND SHIEEEET

why do stormweenies struggle with accepting they were snow niggers once upon a time

In a somewhat related bit of interesting art appreciation, the kinda demon-looking guys you see as statues outside of Buddhist temples are based on Herakles.

>I love yao(i)
>hipster glasses
certified crazy ass bitch

Aw shit nigga!

Thanks

what evidence?

wait...so you're telling me..white people are actually...
sand-crackers?

GOD DAMN.

>lmao so you immedietely assumed that slave = non Greek?
No,every greek author does tho.

Herodotos
"community of blood and language,temples,rituals ,common way of life"

But you wouldn't know since you're not greek,just some shitskin arabturk from an island colonized by every muslim,egyptian,turkish state.

>it sparks everywhere but in the areas where white people are of majority
Yeaaah, you're not fucking Italian. Get off the refugee camp wifi, Mohammad.

Blonde hair and blue eyes does not equal "aryan racial purity". Pic related.

Suppose we have one white person (WW) and one black person (BB).
Were they to race mix, they would pass on half of their genes on to their offspring. The only possible combo would be a brown mulatto (WB)
Now if 2 mixed race people had children, they could pass on either their white genes, or their black genes. In my example, one in 4 would inherit 2 white genes (WW) and would look white and have blonde hair and blue eyes. The idea that race mixing will result in everyone being coffee colored is a misconception, as is the idea that blondes would go extinct from race mixing.

Also, all white people, including your precious nordics, have neanderthal dna in them. Studies show that neanderthal remains had a vitimin D deficiency, which is likely caused by the fact that they were dark skinned living in northern climates. Muh pure Aryan Nordics BTFO.

Case in point. Turks blame everything on USA. Funny how Turks focus on us when their government is corrupt. Don't worry kanki, Americans DO hate Muslims. We also hate our traitorous government, and we're collectively doing something about it. When will you vote Erdogan out of office

>what happened to Italy after all the Germanic people left? Oh, that's right, you turned into a 3rd world shithole and haven't managed to recover for 2000 years.
comedy gold, we've been far more relevant in the last 1800 years then snowniggers like you ever managed to be

go back to the eternally irrelevant periphery of Europe and never speak about European affairs, it's embarrassing

Oh you know, the infographs I've been posting.

Now, I think it's about time you go and prep the emu.

I am. Any sane southern Euro wants nothing to do with such a bunch of resentful snowniggers who think hey are hot shit and that Europe belongs to them.

Every race but blacks has Neanderthal DNA, and every race is smarter than blacks.

They are no twins, more like sisters, and thats it.

>that 5th grade mendelian tier understanding of human genetics
>american education
How do you even breathe when you're so stupid?

>An initial test of corpses from Linzi graves's mtdna claimed that their mtdna was found to be more similar to Europeans than modern Chinese. The mtdna was reexamined and the initial test was found to be wrong, with results showing European mtdna sharing no links to the remains found in the graves, and the study says it "highlight that ancient mtDNA data obtained under different sampling schemes and subject to potential contamination can easily create the impression of drastic spatiotemporal changes in the genetic structure of a regional population during the past few thousand years if inappropriate methods of data analysis are employed."[3][4]

And the mummies are literally just Tocharians. Everyone knows who Tocharians were, this image just pretended that they were some mystical unknown people. Tocharians ended up getting assimilated into Uyghurs, which is why Uyghurs tend to be more Caucasoid than their neighbors. FYI Uyghurs are absolute niggers with a huge amount of jihadis.

>implying you're Italian
>I am.

shoo shoo refugee scum

I'm a Kalash* person by ethnicity. Half anyways. I visited the villages and stuff, aparantly the Pashtuns (afghans?) are trying to kill the Kalash, the paki government protects them but encourages them to convert to Islam, it's a lose lose situation. We will eventually lose our identity.

delusional.

Guy, I don't talk shit about Italians...great people, incredible art and philosophy, wonderful culinary traditions, etc...but "snowniggers" conquered most of the world. Can't we all just be awesome?

lmao you dumb gypsy, slaves in ancient greece were a class. Most of them were taken from wars that the city states did between them. The majority of the slaves did speak and were culturally Greek just not considered citizens.

Wouldn't expect a gypsy from a gypsyland that literally didn't even exist until a bunch gypsies escaped from Hungarian prisons and decided to call themselves romans n shiet to know anything about Greek history lmao

What's funny about your picture is that it's true about Italy and Italians.

You let all the marvels of the Roman Empire crumble. Like I said, it's obvious that your kind didn't build them since you can't even maintain them.
>comedy gold, we've been far more relevant in the last 1800 years then snowniggers like you ever managed to be
Relevant how? Being a tourist attraction? Must say I enjoy being on vacation in Italy, getting oogled by italian women whilst downing my pizza that was probably made by you or your brother.

Yes, I admire your people for surviving for years and beating the crap out of Azerbaijani turks time and time again. Never stop

Dont race cuck for an inferior race

No problem. If I could bag a Finnish gf/future wife like that that wasn't a whore, fuck me I'd learn finish in six months and buy land in the middle of nowhere in Finland

Why did they call 'Il Moro'...Il Moro? He seems much whiter than a moor. People in Italy must've been quite fair to think him a "Moor"... makes your neuro-chemicals conduct electron potentials along proximate axons

>Can't we all just be awesome?
nope, it's fairly clear snowniggers aren't happy with "conquering most of the world", if they are so eager to steal the accomplishments and legacy of other people
it's obvious they crave the glory of the ancient Mediterranean world, and they are butthurt that reality doesn't go according to their will

see I never saw a Frenchman claim all ancient civilizations were Gaulish in origin, ask yourself why

Yeah yeah whatever. Take your double-digit IQ and stuff it up your wife's ass while she's getting railed by her emu lover.

Are you now? Your nigger commander vetoed a bill that would let the families of some 9/11 sue Saudi Arabia, just a few days ago.

oh ye I would

>We will lose our identities

You already have. You are neither British or Kalash.

>It was never the majority that was responsible for innovation and progress. it was the intelligent few. I think my explanation is more rational than yours. After all, what happened to Italy after all the Germanic people left? Oh, that's right, you turned into a 3rd world shithole and haven't managed to recover for 2000 years. Your magnificent buildings crumble, you can't maintain them. Come on pasta-nigger, anyone with an ounce of common sense can see how you're not related to the educated masses of the Roman Empire.
Absolutely delusional.

Notice: "preserve their freedom"
Nords were never conquered by Rome.
Nords conquered Rome.
All Indo-European stock, basically.

This is literally what this thread is about. Snowniggers claim that they wuz Greekz and Romanz 'n shieet.

0/5 using colored lenses?

And your country is run by a dictator who wants to Islamify your already 3rd world country. Barry's about to leave office. What are you doing about Erdogan, dostum?

you're a fucking idiot.

Btw those sources on Roman emperors being blondes come from Nazi scientists in the 30's. We actually have written records from Tacitus and others from the Cimbrian Wars when writing about their first contact with the Germanics and their society and Romans found them frightening with their blonde/red hair and grey eyes and much larger stature. Blonde hair in ancient Rome was associated with prostitution because of all the Gauls and Celts returned to Rome and put into slavery. Later on in became a fashion and Roman women started wearing blonde wigs.

As to aryan mummies in China. If you think this evidence shows ancient chinese were aryans then you really really really are a complete fucking idiot. There have been aryan nomadic tribes living in West China since ancient times, this is well known.

I know it's a bit of a meme here, but in all honesty, do you have aspergers?

I think it's mostly that people tend to forget. Unfortunately Mendel is about as far as a lot of public highschools go with any depth and people tend to forget the rest. Hell I remember my 10th grade biology teacher uttering the words "polygenic" maybe twice. Thankfully I'm autistic and looked into it myself a bit so I ended up with at least a basic understanding all these years later

>Kalesh People...A proto-Indo-Aryan people in the north of Pakistan.

They're either PIEs or greeks, they might be a mix, but they aren't entirely both at the same time.

85 is a little high for Texas.

Pretty come incentive

The Indo-Aryans were like 2000 years before Alexander. Other than that, the Mecedonians were a distinct race of Greeks, as well as the Dorians (Spartans). Those two are believed to have been Indo-European. Ionians (such as Plato, Aristotle and other classical Athenians) are thought to have been of Near Eastern origin. All in all the Kalash are probably remnants from earlier times of Indo-Aryan conquest, not Alexander and not all Greeks were racially Macedonian anyway.

Holy shit whiter then USA

>gypsy this gypsy that
Prove me wrong,hairy manlet.
> slaves in ancient greece were a class.
Duh,logically.
> Most of them were taken from wars that the city states did between them
False asertion,MOST from those wars left to establish colonies.Not to be cattle slaves for gay lovers.
>and were culturally Greek just
False,today's greece has absorbed ethnic traditions that belonged to the majority natives and slaves.

You don't know your own history.

>it's fairly clear snowniggers
Dos anyone believe this faggot is Italian? Take a timestamp photo of your hand and post it, you Somali fuck.

about half of Kalash are muslim already and half retained their religion from pre-history.

You and a number of other white looking tribes are descendant of the original aryan migrations from 4000 years ago. You aren't direct descendants of Alexander's conquests. There were large Greek migrations into the region following Alexander's conquests, everyone in Afghanistan and Iran has their DNA in them. There were Greek speaking communities between Iraq and Afghanistan for the next 1000 years but eventually they mixed into the local population

>that one fucking ozzie wog that always shows up to these threads
Both you and the Swede need to go read some current peer reviewed articles you faggots. Maybe even take a intro-level class at your local equivalent to a community college.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET com'on dude we don't even pretend to be 100% descendants of Alexander even if my papa's village is 10 minutes away from Filippos tomb.Also if I remember correct a study proved their harlogroup was not even the Greek J.

Indians were black (south India). North Indians are lighter, central Asians are white.

>data from Richard Lynn

lol ok

*Learn Finnish in six months
If I could just learn fucking English first, Jesus fuck

that proves nothing. The elites of every IE civilisation except where they dominated lighter people (what would become germanic lands) are paler.

Wot

Correct. Something tells me you have a university degree.

>292 posts in
>responding to OP
read the fucking thread, genius

...He said, while living in a country built and founded by Northwestern Europeans which also up to 1965 gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern European immigrants.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#Background

if you retard had read my previous posts you would see that I already said the native inhabitants of Greece and eastern mediterranean were levantines and the indo-europeans came much later at the end of the bronze age. It was the indo-europeans that were the barbarians and became civilized by levantines

>Nords conquered Rome.
you might want to know that plenty of Germanics fought for Rome against actual people who wanted to conquer it, and that those Germanics were let in as they were running from them in the first place

I know asking vastly illiterate subhumans like the average american to open a book other than the bible is hard but give it a try.

>Holy shit whiter then USA
Holy fuck! You're right!

that swarthy fuck was your average italian

Italian royalty is descended from the germanic,celtic and balkan that worked their way into military(appointed by the very romans) and became the ruling/royal class.
Most roman emperors were not roman,many were mixed or pure non-roman.

>Btw those sources on Roman emperors being blondes come from Nazi scientists in the 30's.
What's your point? That just strengthen's the credibility seeing as nazi scientists were among the brightest scientists in the last 1000 years (not counting rare geniuses).
>We actually have written records from Tacitus and others from the Cimbrian Wars when writing about their first contact with the Germanics and their society and Romans found them frightening with their blonde/red hair and grey eyes and much larger stature.
Do we now? Cite some sources like I did in my infographs. Thanks.
>Blonde hair in ancient Rome was associated with prostitution because of all the Gauls and Celts returned to Rome and put into slavery.
That's weird, considering the middle-class wore blonde wigs because they wanted to look like their cultural elite, that was in fact blonde.
>I know it's a bit of a meme here, but in all honesty, do you have aspergers?
Stop sticking your head in the sand and avoiding evidence. You behave just like a SJW.

Ok, then. Continue with the divide and conquer shit. Cred Forums loves it for some reason, probably because it's easier to sling shit at another white person than it is to address the actual problems in our countries. Have fun, I'm out.

I'm a Danish Jew and she looks like she could be my cousin.

Hitler is a hero in much of Pakistan and northern India because he was against the British and he knew how to run a country. The kids there literally don't get taught about the holocaust or anything, they think it's bullshit (the winners right history) and that hittler offered multiple places for the Jews to go first but they refused (I.e. He sent a ship of them to the US but the US turned them back and said no). [thats actually true]. None of this shit is taught in the west, the Jews control everything

>American education

This has been a meme about barbarian peoples since the dawn of time. Even now people in pol say this about non-Europeans. That they were inherently stupider but more aggressive and difficult to conquer. It's why Persians built the Great Wall of Gorgan to keep out Turks. Romans built Hadrian's wall to keep out Scots. Chinese built the Great Wall to keep out Mongolians. They all wrote the same shit about their less settled neighbours, that they were dumber and more aggressive/spirited. Nords are now a very settled people and perceived as very cucked compared to other parts of the world.Times change. Americans used to be well educated and read compared to the rest of the world but now everyone makes fun of them

it turns out that there are people in Pakistan that i wouldn't rather see dead.
who saw that coming?

>Italian royalty is descended from the germanic,celtic and balkan that worked their way into military(appointed by the very romans) and became the ruling/royal class.
>Most roman emperors were not roman,many were mixed or pure non-roman.
This is about 70% true, yeah. It is kinda funny though when you think about it. Really makes you think.

>Continue with the divide and conquer shit.
I'm not the one who started it. I certainly am not the one who invented nordicism, the actual first D&C tactic made in Europe.
As long as they keep behaving like niggers I'm gonna treat them like niggers.

I care little for what some island gyppo posted previously.
Genetically,south italy is closer to greece than cyprus

a literal greek outpost.

excellent copypasta material
savved

The fact that Italians are WE WUZZING all the time surely must be an indicator to their genetic proximity to nogs?

...Because I was alive to vote against that, retard?
>Hey dont tell an individual human not to race cuck for meatballz because your hippie generation voted for a bill that let non-Europeans in.
Why are Nordics so autistic? And nice to call anyone but your own people cucks. It's in your blood. Even in the Minnesotans and Wisconsins are cucks, because they have dat "viking" DNA.

I like how everyone is arguing about them being of ancient european descent despite the article stating this:
>A study by Qamar et al. (2002) found that no support for a Greek origin of their Y chromosomes was found in the Kalash

And going on to criticize the notion.

They have light features for the same reason those features can be found all across West Asia - light eyes and light hair aren't exclusive to europeans.

no need to, we actually got a history and a legacy, unlike albino niggers up north

its not exactly secret that tocharians existed.

>From 2800 BCE
it's BC, faggot

kek nice projection there Romani calling me a gyppo. And in autosomal genetic clusters Cyprus is closer to South Italy than Greece

I fell into a wikihole one day and have been engrossed by the Greco-Bactrians ever since. It's utterly fascinating.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Western Civilisation, the Barbarian Invasions, and the birth of Europe summarized in one pic

Pack it up boys, nothing more can be said ,back to the debate threads

>blue eyes appeared near Black Sea
>blonde hair native only to Europe
but he says
>light eyes and light hair aren't exclusive to europeans.
WE

If you're a decent looking white guy you can get one pretty easily. You'll be "exotic" enough while not being a mudslime barbarian.

>inb4 this meme about mudslimes getting actually good looking, not obese girls

Nazi social "scientists" =/= actual Nazi scientists.

PS Jews built the bomb

Bump for OP

senkin ronkeli

>Cyprus is closer to South Italy than Greece
It confirms your arab rape heritage.

BCE stands for before common era, rather than before christ.

personally I don't even like spaghetti

watch out who you call nigger though

>Do we now? Cite some sources like I did in my infographs. Thanks.
>"The Germans themselves I should regard as aboriginal, and not mixed at all with other races through immigration or intercourse...
>For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them."
>Tacitus, Germania

Kuhan memeilin :D ohan toi ihan 3,5/5

>I certainly am not the one who invented nordicism, the actual first D&C tactic made in Europe.
Something is very, very fishy about you. You have more rage at whites than is healthy for a decent Italian to have. I smell kike, shitskin, or leftist cancer... try to remember you priorities, and which side you're on.

Come home white man.

Why do you gypsies look exactly like pakis?