>White people took our culture
WTF are blacks referring to when they say this bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs
stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump you faggots

bump

They want to go back to Africa to live in mud huts, walls of which smell like shit. Because indoor plumbing is also appropriating evil white men's culture.

Names, traditions, and religions
Its kind of simple if you're not willingly ignorant

The fact that they have created the 2 most popular art forms in the past century: Jazz, Hip-hop. White people are too busy working and feeding the Jews to be artistically innovative, so they let the black people do it for them.

They're referring to their own dindu gene, that 'gibs' variant, to be specific, which regulates the production of entitlement neurotransmitters and inflates perceptions of racial ability.

basically niggers think that they're a remarkable, creative race despite literally eating mud and not being able to invent anything more sophisticated than face paint in their home nations. That's what black culture actually is. Everything htat happened in America was white culture stolen by blacks. Blacks are complaining that we then stole THAT, even though it was never theirs to begin with. not their language, clothing, customs, calendar, homeland, music... none of it african. all white.

blues, rock, hip-hop, dance music I guess. They're right, but the whites did it better and the jews took all the money

if i give it back will they leave?

Rock was black?

Elaborate please

rock is based on blues and jazz, which was just niggers diddling around with instruments invented by whites and used in conjunction with music theory invented by whites. The claim that blacks "invented" rock and roll is like saying that mormons "invented" a religion -- it's really just a religion that already existed, but degraded to a retarded degree.

Then of course whites took the nigger music and made it better again by adding structure and passion and sophistication.

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

Was derived from Jazz and Blues which was predominantly Black

rock'n'roll yes. It was originally black music

>names

like John, Tina, and Jeffrey?

whites stole african names? there are white people naming their kids mutumbe? Traditions? You mean like fire dances? Whites do that? Religions? Whites practice voodoo?

what traditions?
>Implying any religion aside from christianity is isn't a disease.

hmmm might be dis,
..............ohhhh...wait.

The only "culture" we got from them is a particular strain of Syphilis.

>mfw they say WE WUZ KANGZ and honestly mean it.

hoaly shit

>tfw the Temple of Time is also a laboratory

They see culture as a thing which can be taken and be completely removed from them. They blame whitey for taking theirs which is why blacks live in ghettos and poverty when they should be kangz. It's also why white are successful, we remove culture from others and make it our own

>we remove culture from others and make it our own

Let's do it then. We're the Culture Snatchers.

Give me your culture, Google scum! We already took the culture of the Native Americans, now we're comin' for you!

>Sun Glasses => Black Culture
>Indian Headdress => Native American Culture
We're coming for your culture next, Skypes!

To Defeat the Enemy, we need to Become the Enemy. We are the Aryan Assimilators.

>be black
>blame whitey

every fucking time

stream.dob.jp get in here..

Blues was the blacks appropriating European folk music
Rock is a blend of Blues and Western Swing
Hip Hop was appropriated from marching cadences that go back to Roman Legions
Why don't you check your shit before you spew the propaganda

I instantly imagined him with this

I mean by separating blacks from their history however minor it may appear its never good.
Also you realize, that blacks natural names weren't Bob, Sally and mark?

"OH God, The whitey is unstoppable. It's almost like they're just superior."

i tought blaming whitey was their whole culture though?

Don't worry. Whites stole that too. Just look at SJWs.

They have no culture.

sjw only hate white males tough, and themselves.

yeah no. Say what you want about the blacks, but they made good music. And that is because they had it rough, the best art comes from pain. Most of good american music is black originally. Too bad the jews took it too far and exploited it for profits.

They never had their own written language. They have no culture or history to speak of.

>They're right, but the whites did it better and the jews took all the money
That's a nice summary, well put

>You haz
>Me dont
>Me want
>GIBS

rinse and repeat

To be fair we had people like Jimi Hendrix, might have done typical groid shit but his guitar skill was influential.

If they're so mad about it they're perfectly able to go back to Africa to rediscover their "culture," hell I'll even help pay for it

If they want it all back they can have it. It's waiting for them in Africa.

No one is stopping them from giving themselves retarded names, eating grass or living in mud huts. Go ahead pham.

Not really. I'm sure we would have been just fine without him. He's a nothing.

Rock came from both races.

Their music isn't even real art. The best art comes from comfortable middle class people; Shakespeare, Beethoven, Goethe, etc

Stop believing cliches

No body stole anything from anyone.
It's been one style influencing the next on and on.
Like a ball gettingetting passed around and everyone who handles it putting their own spin on it.
Africans arrive in America hear church hymns and make gospel out of it.
They hear folk music, blend it with their tribal chants and make blues.
Rednecks hear the blues and blend it with western and create rock and roll.
The English hear that and the blues and create British Rock.
West coast folkies hear that, wile high and create psycadelia.
Lower class brits think that sucks and create Metal.
NY punks think its all too complicated and speed up bebop 100 miles a hour.
English punks take and reinvent punk
West coast punks think they didn't go far enough and invent hardcore
Half those bands crossover to metal and invent Trash
Everybody's taking something else and recreating it.
Blacks taking credit for all American music is bullshit.

Not really. White people created it.

Blacks were around, but they were just copying what we were doing, then the Skypes were promoting them instead of us.

Sadly enough, this guy probably said it best.

The Googles still have to leave, though.

in whatever they contributed to music, they took away by shitting all over the english language

Hendrix's guitar flash was taken, and yes improved but very much influenced by Dick Dale's surf guitar which london had never heard before and credited it all to him.

kys. jimi and kurt were the greatest thus far.

Notice how blacks did very little.

you seem to be one of those rayciss. Why are you a neo nazi rayciss?

>The best art comes from comfortable middle class people
ioi. No, nothing of note comes from comfort. Good art comes from lacking basic stuff like a good life, love, money or a sense of purpose in life. MiIddle class art will get you marxism and fascism.

This is whole thing is just blacks and whites fighting over the same meme. They didn't do jack shit. I don't own a single black record. And I don't even give a fuck, I just like music. They have done nothing. The only blacks I can even think of are Slash and Suffocation. Slash isn't even full black, I think he's from England or something. Suffocation is pure Death Metal, has nothing to do with blacks.

Daily reminder that these BLM monkeys are hired and funded by Soros/Clinton Foundation in order to cause more commie extremism and make people more susceptible to commie/globalist memes that Shillary spouts day after day.

By inciting racial hatred they will cause dumb undecided nigs to just pick what the loudest commie retards pick.

They also serve as a good discrattionary tool against the media to distract them from all the Hillary scandals and other skeletons in the closet.

Because of Jimi Hendrix. They promoted him just because he was black. This is bullshit. I hate them now.

*distractionary

That autocorrect doesn't even make sense

They are referring to what some jew posted in a jewtube video about we wuz kangz an sheeeite. Niggers often tell me on twitter that ALL civilization came from Africa and Whites are African descendants. To which I reply, "Then why do Africans still sleep in bushes and not understand basic agriculture to this day?"...then they disappear like their Dads.

By the way Hendrix was not even 1/2 black.

I'll get you next time!

Communism.

The same shit the Germans were referring too, nothing. They are just jealous of the Anglo-Saxons.

>>White people took our culture
Many things, honestly.
big rims on full size cars.
football/basketball jerseys that are 3 sizes too large.
sagging pants.
listening to rap music.
overly large necklaces.
flat brim ball caps with tags on them
overly long and baggy basketball shorts
sneakers as fashion statements.
certain words like "yo", "you feel me", "bruh" or bro, "niggah", "naw", the list goes on.

>certain words like "yo", "you feel me", "bruh" or bro, "niggah", "naw", the list goes on.
I suspect most of those words may be southern in origin.

Where is black culture? So I can take the rest of it. I will leave them naked in the streets, with no spoken words.

I think we should give them there's back and we'll take ours back
See whose happier

They're just referring to the few things they actually have

>durr u can't use dem words
>durr u cnt have braided hair
>further
>texting from my phone designed by whites, built by chinks and used on infrastructure built by WHITES

>durr we wud b satellites nsheeit if u whites ain't keeping us down niggah

Tldr they're delusional

And they are both absolutely shit. Both in their own way.

I'm glad the google hip-hop shit meme is trending down. It's ear cancer of the highest order.

Maybe the googles have to actually invent their own samples and learn to sing?

the only music created by whites was country.
music crying about losing their slaves.
inb4 google

Calm down pal. Hendrix, fats domino, Stevie wonder, muddy waters and many more were great black musicians. Even the Beatles loved going to the Apollo theater.

Your country hasn't even been relevant since the Vikings were around

at some point they thought they and their stuff are the shit but then we came and got cooler stuff and instead of getting better they just cry about it.
their culture is in africa anf they want to be some kind of american..i mean they didn't go back to africa sooo...crazy situation you got there

How does that make hip-hop and it's culture not absolutely moronic shit?

I get that this tough-guy act is a way to help with their inferiority complexes and stuff, but it's totally irrelevant out of America and it sounds like shit. I'm glad it's trending down so I don't have to hear it everywhere anymore.

Your insult is pathetic too.