Why own pets? How does it benefit your life in any way

Why own pets? How does it benefit your life in any way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19YqsvE7xFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How does it benefit your life?
Happiness
Unless it's a cat.

Animals love you. People will never unconditionally love you.

But I don't keep pets because I'm not pathetic enough to want an emotional connections with other beings.

this

i have a cat and he is a fucking dick head. my dog on the other land loves me no matter what. i just have to look at her and her tail goes 90mph

I heard you were talking shit about pets.

you sound tsundere

Owned cats all my life growing up, never really liked them.

Then I got a job at a vet office when I was in HS. I started really liking dogs. Eventually got my own and love him. Dogs are redpilled, along with birds and reptiles. Bugs, cats, and fish are blue pilled pets.

OP confirmed for shitskin

The fact that there are people out there that say and believe this shit really makes me just wish that Russia would fucking glass the west already

b-baka!

he has shitty cats
yeah they're selfish, but dont get a snooty shithead had

Cats are still good for killing vermin

I assume anyone on here who doesn't like pets is brown

My dog loves me. She also scares the shit out of my neighbors which is still hilarious to me even after three years. I have no desire to get married or have kids. She keeps me from being lonely.

My ex gf had Chin Chilla's

fucking cunts

Mine are real dank to be honest

Always up for some fighting or cuddles

I like both dogs and cats but how the fuck are dogs red pilled and cats blue pilled.

Cats make their own choices instead of blindly following their "leader'. Dogs are literally the definition of blue pilled.

Makes them great pets though. Buy 6 billion dogs and you will know how it feels to be jewish.

Dogs are fucking bro-tier user, your not white unless you own a dog.

>Maćky

>Not having a hound track game with you on an open moor.
>Not having a hound protect your children.
>Not having a hound effectively function as an alarm with teeth.
>Not having a hound that hates minorities.
>Not having a hound that is hated by muslims.
>Not having a hound that sleeps on your feet in bed.

Owning a Staff Bull in a country with cucked gun laws during a 'fugeecalypse gives me a comfortable sense of security.

Furthermore, I just love that little fucker.

mental health benefits

Humans don't deserve dogs, but they still love us unconditionally ever single day.
Dogs are BY FAR the most lovable and most red-pilled animal in the world. If you don't have a dog you're missing the fuck out.

Also, only niggers, poos, mudslimes and gypsie-scums hate dogs, so it makes them even better.

>that feeling when walking by beautiful golden retriever through the mudslime part of time, and all the smelly subhumans rather change sidewalk than being close to him
>smelling their fear laying thick in the air

Makes you feel whiter than usual boys.

Exactly

You can't tame them beasts

I have a cat. It's a pretty good animal. it doesn't get all on in your face, it keeps to itself most of the time. But if i'm sad or sick that little bastard always just comes to me and cuddles and purrs. That always cheers me up.

I disagree.

The human-cat relationship is one of apathy. You take the cat into your home and feed it and scoop it's shit up, and in return it does.... uh.... well, if you live on a farm it could maybe catch rats if it feels like it... oh, I know, it looks pretty!

The human-dog relationship is one of active participation. You train your dog in return for service, and the dog actively gives you love and attention when you need it. Dogs can hunt, protect, and do many things a cat could never be trained to do. It's a symbiotic relationship though, which requires work and skill. Your dog follows your commands in return for rewards, and in return, you get a loyal follower who loves you.

Cats just hang around because you feed them. You keep your dog around in return for the labor it provides.

Reminder that the only animals capable of feeling true emotions are humans, a dog only loves you because it's retarded and it still can't tell right from wrong. Tell it to maul a baby and it won't hesitate.

Cats are red pilled as fuck.
Dogs are ball licking cucks.
Like them both equally because this is America and I do what I want.

Dogs defend your house from niggers.

Five months old doggo.

>brain parasit hosts

The animals themselves my act a certain way, but the behaviour that they inspire in humans works to the contrary.

Housing and feeding a cat that would piss on you while you were having a seizure is extremely blue-pilled. Bending a dog to your will and making it a trusted part of the family unit is the opposite.

What the fuck is it with you kikes using Cred Forums for "research"

>Cats are red pilled as fuck.
because everything they eat turns out halal in an instant?

you sound bretty muslim bro

its just normie virtue signalling how good of a person they are and how they care about other stuff other than themselves

I think less of anyone with a pet

Dogs don't understand english and absolutely have a sense of right and wrong. They are idiots more often than not, especially small dogs, but if they see you doing something they don't like they will let you know about it.

I'm not a lover of animals but it's a special kind of autism to want people to explain to you why they should be able to own a pet.

What makes you think the bonding behaviour of other animals is that different? We're all social creatures. They've evolved social habits just as we have.

Tons of health benefits to owning a dog, google it retard

No, they don't like being ordered around. Cat is it's own master.

>mfw it might be true

i have 2 small dogs that you can't tell apart
they make a pretty good alarm system, they're too weak to be called guardians (unless the stranger is a complete pussy or kid)

i'd keep them even if they were useless because they're cute, not sure if i would keep pets inside the house though since i don't like the smell be it dogs or cats

i was thinking of getting a reptile in my edgy phase but changed my mind when i heard you have to feed it flies and insects

want

if they were their own master they'd live in their own apartment.

cats are and spread parasites.

Dog makes me walk and spend time not in front of computer. He needs to eat and piss on a schedule which helps give my life structure. When life sucks, he's the cuddle monster. What's not to love about that?

Dogs are not humans, retards.
That's what they're supposed to do: follow and be loyal.

It is theorized that most people fear dogs more often for the fact that they make a fuck ton of noise (alerting actual threats) than they fear running into a large dog that they probably found out about through even cursory recon.

Liking both is the true redpill

Yes, but they only don't like what you don't like, they can't actually tell for themselves.

Let's compare your best friend and a dog

>Someone attacks you for no reason
>They both defend you

>You're clearly sad
>They both comfort you

>You tell them to kill a baby
>Only the person hesitates

Humans are the only ones actually smart enough to have proper emotions. A dog thinks more through instinct (by following the supposed leader of the pack) than proper emotions, which is why they are so loyal.

my dogs are the only reason i haven't killed myself yet. so there's that.

I honestly wouldnt call it apathy. My old cat lives with my parents and spends most of the day outside minding its own business. However whenever anyone in the family is ill she will be inside much more and comfort that person. I also am no longer the one who feeds her yet 10 years after ive moved out she'll still come and cuddle me for hours when i visit.

As I said, I love dogs too. However your arguments hold no ground in general. Some dogs can be trained to hunt and protect but honestly which % is used for that and which % are spoiled pugs and the likes who can barely breathe, let alone fight off a 5 year old kid.

Dogs have no choice but to reward and obey the leader of the pack while I'm sure that most cats would just fuck off and be fine in the wild if mistreated.

I want a pet, but I'm not around the home very often. I'd buy a dog, but I'd consider it a bit tortuous to keep it in the house without exercise. Cats too, I can't just leave it home for 15 hours a day

What animal should I get that's low maintenance

my dog is too attached to me imo
i tease her so she plays very aggressively with me, with growling and trying to nip my legs and feet
she won't leave me alone even if she's calm, always perks up when i move from my position
i'm telling you, she wants to get into my bed at night, i have to let her inside my room or she wont stop squealing outside the door

you dont need that

Who else is going to wheek me up in the morning

I have cheeps

I love my cheeps

Pet ownership has been studied and shown to reduce stress and increase your lifespan because honestly, a good pet can help you be chill as fuck and not lonely.

Man was meant to live with other creatures, and a pet is one that doesn't make you fear you're going to be dindu'd because he's sleeping in the next room. A good dog actually is both companion and guard and yes, friend.

>You tell them to kill a baby
>Only the person hesitates
you have shit friends desu

Fish? They're pretty easy to look after because they require no physical bonding, just maintenance and once daily feedings.

A goldfish in a bowl, the ultimate red pilled pet, just think of the possibilities

You should get cheeps

im here for you

Dogs can provide security and companionship as well as an excuse for outdoor exercise and a hunting buddy.

Cats are good for looking cute and killing barn rats.

Patrician right here
Guinea pigs are ultra retarded but super lovable little creatures which are great for the kids and you can eat in a nuclear holocaust
I would just stack 20 guinea pigs instead of buying a dog

your dog behaves that way because you're a retard that raised it improperly

Loyalty and bravery are the pinnacle of virtues
Dogs are humans without the evil shit.
We took the best of us and put them into dogs.
You know why we live longer then dogs? Because if we were gone there would be no one to care for them. They would die waiting on us to love them again.

I can't have guns here, so I need muh big dogos to keep the niggers away.

Or get 2 cheeps and let the fun ensue

How exactly does that refute my argument that dogs are blue pilled? You seem to be very buttmad about things I didnt even write.

Hell dogs might even be better pets. My point was that their behavior is resembling that of blue pilled humans.

no i've never pampered her if that's what you mean

This. Both are good for different reasons.

Cat:
>Pro: Extremely low maintenance/commitment, inexpensive, can be left alone if you want to take a long weekend and it won't destroy your fucking house, very entertaining to watch because they're retarded, despite what anti-cat people say you can teach them to like sitting in your lap/being petted
>Con: Not very obedient, no practical use outside of just being a pet, will sometimes ignore you when you want to interact with it

Dog:
>Pro: Can be trained to do just about anything, comes in all shapes/sizes, loyal, can defend you in a fight, will basically be your personal 4-legged slave in exchange for little more than a cup of dog food a day and some attention
>Con: Much higher maintenance than a cat in both time and cost, can be kind of clingy, big ones are actually straight up dangerous if you don't know how to train a dog correctly

Dogs are god tier pets if you have a bunch of people to co-own them with (such as a family unit) but owning a dog by yourself sucks and only creepy dogfuckers will say otherwise. If you live alone, cat is significantly better. Having both is fucking great because then they fuck with each other, they can definitely tell they ain't the same species and it sparks rivalry.

>Loyalty and bravery are the pinnacle of virtues

what aren't you loyal to the big banks and jew if it's so virtuous?

why have friends? same thing

horses complete men

Get 2 cats of a breed that dont need much attention, preferably siblings.

i don't give up my ability to travel by having friends

Doggo loves you no matter what.
Your gf doesnt give a fuck about your day, a womans mind thinks only of self, or how an action can benefit self.
Doggo is the opposite, only thinks about how you and how happy you make it. They're the best, and will put their lives on the line for you.

Who would pass up on a chance to murder a baby?

dogs are on the white mans side

My little mutt chased off a burglar once. I grabbed my gun but he was already gone.

Also one time I got food poisoning and she sat with me 48 hours straight, in bed, on the bathroom floor, and outside the shower.

Cats are fag tier pets but they do keep out the rodent Jew.

Domestic cats are basically life-long kittens and you're their mom.
What people don't realize is that raising a cat should be just as engaged as raising a dog.
How many people do you know who just ignore their cat outright? Think about it. Cats need stimulation, but the current meme is that they don't because "they do what they want". Wonder why that is?

This, my dog hates pakis and niggers, yet she runs up to nearly any white guy to get petted

Right now, one of my two cats is snuggling on top of me and purring, super comfy I must say, excellent heating blanket now the winter is coming in the weather. Both cats stand at the door when I come home, waiting for me to pet them and say hello. Makes me feel wanted and the taking care of them nurtures m fatherly side.

Also, I can leave them alone for a couple of days if I need to go somewhere, and it's super easy to get someone to take care of them

When I buy a farm they will also serve as pest control

Cats have a purpose to a farmer. Cats kill all sorts of rodents, from rabbits to squirrells, birds etc.
I grew up on a farm, and the cats would always land sweet kills. Even in old age they were still quite impressive.
Cats are more of a tool you keep around the place to keep other shit out.

Dogs are a friend, but also have their uses, as youve mentioned.

both are cool, but now that I live on my own Im happier with my dog.

God tier is 2 dogs and a cat, for optimal companionship and pest control

Please explain to me how you would tell a dog that recognizes the words "ball" "food" "out" "kennel" "roadtrip" "sit" "shake" and "off" to kill a baby that the dog is currently sniffing, maybe licking a little, and wagging its tail for. Dogs make snap judgements of people, said person can reverse it if they're nice or an ass, but they have opinions of individuals and they're not just going to be violent towards someone if you somehow telepathically command them.

*the four legged jew

This.

If you can't afford 2 dogs, you should get at least 1 dog and 1 cat, so the dog have some company while you're away.

You probably fuck your dog, then

>Police dog/dog for defending home
>Tell it to attack a criminal or good citizen and it won't be able to distinguish

then howcome i always see niggers with dogs but never with cats?

Which is why I have always taken in stray cats who spend 90% of their time outside and only come in for the extra bit of food and warmth in exchance for cuddles.

Regardless of whether you want a cat or a dog, dont get an overbred one and in the case of a cat, get one from a shelter and get it fixed and checked.

vet. medicine is the ultimate patrician job

a dog can be wicked alert and even a small one will give you the value of both a phone call and small knife in any form of home invasion scenario, where as a sufficiently large dog will do you as much if not more good as your choice of firearm and a good old chat with your local police department in the early warning it'll offer you

but that's never something i intend to have subject upon this pupper and she is simply an angel. companionship is the only reason necessary to procure a dog and you'll find they pay off in spades.

beagle coming through :3

well I would have killed myself awhile ago if I didn't have dogs around so I guess that's a benefit

what a handsome chap!

>islam and niggers/googles hate this

too soft, too delicate for this world

Even police dogs have a sense of right and wrong. You can skew a dog's sense of right and wrong based on upbring, most womens' little dogs love everyone and there are attack dogs raised to hate everything, but a police dog is going to be balanced correctly and won't just go after some joe blow on command.

>Cats just hang around because you feed them

Stop feeding your dog and see what it does

Pro tip: It kills you

Poos love dogs you cuck, the Nepalese literally have a day of the dog where they get extra cuddles and are worshipped for their loyalty and cuddles. Fuck you cuckn

what breed

seeing dogs make me smile

Adopted this guy from a shelter back in 2015 and it was the best decision I ever made, he keeps me going.

The videos cherry picked, but this is realistically what police dogs will all do.

youtube.com/watch?v=19YqsvE7xFU

Completely true. Guinea pigs are docile suggly little creatures and also an excellent low maintenance source of protein.

Once the shit hits the fan guineapigs will be the main source of protein farmed.

>in the case of a cat, get one from a shelter

But then I wouldnt have been able to get this little dude

That sounds loyal as fuck. I want one.

she's a shiba inu, tricolor.

my little little sibling has made me very jealous in getting this pleasant little pupper as it's something that his older brother and I waited for a very long time for, only for him to finally get a dog under us; and a little angel like this was something we were all very enthused for

I won't be around her forever but I am lucky enough to be able to hang around and care for the dog when it's very young here while searching for employment with a lovely piece of paper in this upfucked province

the temperament is so very soft and kind.

So why haven't we done that to our governments yet?

Humans officially confirmed dumber than dogs.

>Tell it to maul a baby and it won't hesitate.

Isn't that pretty much the definition of love?

>unconditionally

you literally condition pets to like you
you feed them and give them treats to encourage good behaviour

What about cockatiels?

>climb mountains with my husky
>tfw

Sounds a lot like how I get people to like me

I literally do the same thing to women. Just ignore them when they're not being sweet. When they're being nice give them attention.

>not owning a dog
I have the ultimate breed, the working cocker spaniel.

My doggo that my ex took in the divorce

I miss that motherfucker.

Yeah man. I hope you give it a good life. Thing is a healthy mixed breed streetcat that gets taken in at a young age and checked now and then will live to see 20 years without much issue while overbred cats and dogs rarely pass 10.

The cat who lived at my parents' place is 16 now and shows 0 weaknesses despite me finding her with her tail cut off by getting half run over by a car.

So many awesome cats are withering away at shelters. Dont stimulate overbreeding bro. Makes the species weak.

Please do mind that this isnt the same as me approving race mixing in humans.

It's an established objective truth that dogs are part of the master race

They murder whatever tries to break into my house

Idk about this, this weekend I had someone with a baby visiting me and It felt she was protecting her, normally she sleeps in the front door of the house (she scares cats that try to enter) and this time she was in the door the baby slept at

It might just be me beleiveing she was protecting the baby, but I think they can tell is a small human that needs protección

She scares the fuck out of baby birds that are trying to fly when I take her out tho

>Why own x? How does it benefit your life in any way?

Dopamine.

Politics?

Dopamine.

RIP AND TEAR?!?!

Adrenaline and dopamine, and a little pinch of iron.

Pets (especially dogs) are proven to increase happiness and positive outlooks in their owners.
Coincidentally, People that hate pets tend to be bitter miserable sociopaths, or have an allergy.

Had a husky for 12 years, good dogs. A bit wild but very fun.

Mine used to dig up moles/mice and eat them alive...pretty brutal.

A house is not a home without pets. They add security and companionship. What's not to like?

+1 dogbros are haram to Mudslimes, so they act like natural repellents.

>Please do mind that this isnt the same as me approving race mixing in humans.

Don't be a prick.

:3

>Please do mind that this isnt the same as me approving race mixing in humans
how much fucking cognitive dissonance can you have?

Dogs are fucking bro tier,and they hate niggers. They will also let you know if somebody is breaking into your house,and will fight that motherfucker to the death if they get inside.

Cats are fucking assholes. If a cat was big enough,it would eat you.

Triggered by that Goldfish bowl >:( They should be in big clean filtered aquariums. Look after your goldfish!

Muzzies hate dogs
There for dogs are good.

What kind of dog is this?

>There for

Fuck cats

Fuck small furry mammals

Dogs are okay

Fish are good

reptiles are boring but okay I guess

birds are top tier

They're great, I've had a couple and they were super smart and sweet tempered

Am I crazy for wanting a pet badger? I've heard of a few people having them, and apparently, if you get one that does bond with you, it will also fight people to the death to protect you.

My cats saved me from a very dark time in my life. I would have made it through without them, I'm not a pussy. They sure made it a lot better though. I'll love them for my entire life. And I'll never forget our memories. That's priceless.