Is Trump gonna do fine tonight?

Is Trump gonna do fine tonight?

yes ;)

The best that could happen to him is to have the commentators try to savage Trump while throwing fluff at Clintoon. There will be a large audience tonight. They will see.

The worst he could do is make a monumental gaff with his mouthparts.

All he really needs to do is play it cool and watch for Hillary physically faltering. This is his chance to level up. He needs to mention Benghazi and the emails so she can make pretend that those things really don't matter.

Hit her with her record.

He will destroy her, check my digits

I'm not sure. I have a bad feeling they've already rigged a mostly pro-Hillary audience.

They have nothing on him. She will say "racist/sexist" and then has nothing else. "Muh tax returns" yeah nobody gives a shit.

There is enough dirt on her to last for five debates.

The audience isn't relevant is it? Most of us are watching from home. Maybe they'll add a laugh track too.

Yes. If he doesn't, it's just 88D chess. He'll show up to the second one as an underdog and deliver. Kek wills it.

To be honest, I don't think he even needs to win the debate. The reason most people don't support him is because they believe he's irrational and unhinged. If he comes off as a sane person, which he is, then I guarantee you his numbers will jump through the roof. Most people up till now have only heard what the media has said about Trump; they've never actually listened to him speak. Either way, I believe he'll mop the floor with her. The real question is, does she have a coughing fit on stage or faint?

He is ignorant populist, of course he'll do bad. Even against such hag as hillary.

Kek not wills it.

desu if dubz digits trump wins
if singlz shillery wins

He is going to chock. He's a chock artist!

You're a gambling man. Thankfully kek is on your side

Where and when can I watch this?

he will get assassinated tonight.

Shadilay my brother!

Hillary will shart herself so much she will die of dehydration right there.

Praise Kek.

>Is Trump gonna do fine tonight?
Moloch's witchdoctors have had the time to charge Zombie-Hillary with their darkest magic since the last collapse.
She might carry through the debate, but is she crashes, she crashes hard.

He's going to rek her for 99% of the debate but ruin it all with one stupid comment that will get all the headlines

The media has painted him as worse than Hitler, they lowered the bar so much, that all Trump needs to do to win, is not say he will gas the Jews. He should literally be on his best behavior tonight, that will drive liberals infuckingsane.

Give a silent prayer to kek for the performance and victory of Trump tonight lads, all the best

Checked

debate will be canceled

holy shite

this was a fucking gamble, but im not surprised donnie came thru

If my ID is fr2ilyum Trump will win in a land slide.

That was a close one.

It's less than 3 hours from now, too late to cancel unless there's a terrorist threat.

>but is she crashes, she crashes hard.
My lord Kek rewarded a typo removing doubt with trip 9's. Praise be!

Fuck you were playing with fire

Is this chuck norris?

He will win for the same reason Slick Willy beat Bush Sr. He understands that it is a debate in name only. Shillary is an autistic policy wonk and will try to argue on reason. Meanwhile Trump will be connecting with the people and feeling their pain.

Also, Hillary he's going to have Hillary off balance. She come off as super aggressive, and Trump will be more subdued than usual, making her look like a bully rather than him.

He knows what he's doing.

I truly believe that Trump is like Henry V in Shakespeare's Henriad cycle. He's been hiding his power level by coming off as dumb, venal, and boorish. He's lulling his opponents into underestimating him.

Dumb kraut is dumb

>2000 posts
>this post

Please, close this theard.

TRUMP WILL WIN BIGLY

I doubt it. I really do. He just can't help himself, he's going to say something dumb as fuck.

Its going to be like a highly anticipated soccer game that ends in a scoreless draw.

Trump will win.

And Blair will be there.

And he'll be crying.

>on a new level