Has rap music finally, once and for all, eclipsed rock music as the main force in the music industry?

Has rap music finally, once and for all, eclipsed rock music as the main force in the music industry?
These guys claim to be "The Black Beatles", and I see nothing slowing them down.
Face it white boys, rap is the superior genre, and proof of the black man's musical superiority.
youtu.be/VRh-pAqR-7U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8m9zhNAgKs
youtu.be/8nKlAZwcV84
youtu.be/ORVz_qeKgvg
youtu.be/t3217H8JppI
youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=yHP6TZE1yrY
musicbusinessworldwide.com/rock-music-twice-popular-pop-america-rb-rules-streaming/
youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw
youtu.be/9iCd6UHR-3I
youtube.com/watch?v=KNVVPzjQzI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea why that's only an ad. Fucking YouTube.
youtu.be/b8m9zhNAgKs

Beatles sucks but niggers suck indefinitely more

I know it's bait but i'll bite, this shit that they call music is nursery rhymes at the core, it is saying "i have this and you dont, I can do this but you cannot, don't you wish you had it the way I do?" If hiphop or rap is supposed to be a letter written from black society/culture, it is a crumpled up piece of paper with shit smeared on it.

for real bruh...go to a party...how da fuck many rock songs you hear lls...

dese white boys be mad as fuck we up and dey losin...steady hatin n shit...they faggots bro...

who

Here, have some real rap.
youtu.be/8nKlAZwcV84

Literally who? Besides, the beatles were a cultural revolution, this seems to be more of the same

>Avarage daily /r9k/ cuck fantasy thread
>in b4 230 replies and 85 images ommitted

The real red-pill is that all music is shit and assisted in degrading society, especially the Beatles

This will change when black people figure out how to illegally download music.

>Face it white boys, rap is the superior genre, and proof of the black man's musical superiority.
Eminem is on top of the game so we're beating you at your own game

FUCKING THIS.

It's hypnotism to spurn poor jaded individuals to rebel against society to an extent of brigands and thuggery.

Underrated

>Has rap music finally, once and for all, eclipsed rock music as the main force in the music industry?

Yes.

Nah, there's still good shit out there.
youtu.be/ORVz_qeKgvg

>claim to be the black Beatles
>the only way they're relevant is by comparing themselves to a white bad

Yeah, musical superiority. Not that the Beatles themselves aren't overhyped shit.

"Nigga nigga weed pussy cars money weed niggas guns"

-Every rap song ever

Fucking niggers

youtu.be/t3217H8JppI

>not posting Young Thug

bloo bloo i'm sad and i hate my dad why doesn't she like me bloo bloo

-every white song ever

BLACKS BTFO
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Why are they holding electric guitars when there is no guitar at all in that entire song? The only music played is from a synth.

>all music is shit
what a faggot
folk/maritime/classical/martial is god-tier

Every single song the Beatles wrote had a different melody.

The rap song posted sounded like many others, pleasant enough; but not that musically exciting.

U MAD WHITE BOI

rap eclipsed rock like twenty years ago

I don't listen to niggers jive at me on the street, why would I voluntarily pump their bullshit in to my home or car?

Also, the Beatles are overrated.

Dear god, why.

Give me an honest opinion of this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHP6TZE1yrY

>it's objectively good because a lot of people like it

>>>/normiebook/
>>>/twitter/

Rock is STILL the highest-selling music genre.

musicbusinessworldwide.com/rock-music-twice-popular-pop-america-rb-rules-streaming/

Not enough eye bleach in the world.

I hate facebook, it's all shitty reposted like bait videos
>watch this person save this animal!
>watch what happens when this guy does something insignificant!

Twitter is also where overused memes go to die.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I mena I wont doubt it. Niggers are a race made to entertain us.

Labels keep pushing it because it's faster and cheaper to produce than anything by a proper band.

Actually kendrick is

>folk/maritime/classical/martial is god-tier

Well said, bro.

youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw

That's okay
Some people think they're Jesus

It's when you're an unoriginal piece of shit that has to see himself in the success of others.

They're niggers, no one cares.
Rap isn't music

ye whitey!!!

imagine the stench

Awful music desu

Country and rap are the only bearable music genres

THIS

We need to teach Googles the wonder of Torrents. This will make those "Artists" heads spin so hard.

Posting best rap group

Nice Scruffles copy pasta.

>implying

>blah blah blah me me me
t. some nigger

This is a fine example of why I don't even remotely give a shit about rap anymore. It's all just self-indulgent bragging, nobody does anything even remotely creative anymore. It's just instagram with drum machines.

I am probably at odds politically with them, but I'll still acknowledge the talents of guys like Nas or the Wu Tang Clan.

good shit

I actually found that album kind of weak. Passing me By was the only strong track on the whole thing and it was the single that made me buy it. I mostly remember feeling ripped off, as $16 was a lot of money to me back then.

Does Cred Forums like hopsin. I'll mind 5 was pretty redpilled

Did the man who invented college go to college? Hmm... okay then

I don't like music, never have and never will but rap is probably the most low effort music outside of EDM.

It's very appropriate for the black community

Did he though?

Man, I used to really dislike Lil Wayne but he is leaps and bounds above most rappers today. Pretty sad, and he also doesn't buy into BLM type victim shit

Us white men need to band together and destroy hip hop like we did to disco back in the olden days

Migos are the Beatles. Dunno who these kids are but kidrap is ultimate meme music. There are more kids that will absorb this media than adults who have time to waste on this garbage

hip hop is actually good though

Lil Wayne is surprisingly okay.

>>Not that the Beatles themselves aren't overhyped shit.

YOU BEST BE JOKING NIGGER.

doubt rap will be as big in 5 years

rap is for dindus, AltReich listens to classical. niggers are not superior at anything but getting caught doing small crimes, rape, and killing each other.

i thought milli vanilli died?

My favorite niggersong: youtu.be/9iCd6UHR-3I

How fucking pathetic is this? Fucking niggers man.

Pisses me off that folk music evolved from this to gay shit in the 60s like Simon and Garfunkel. Even early country music (which was just American Folk Music) turned crappy too. Have to to turn metal bands for good folk nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNVVPzjQzI0

I meant to say country music was good then turned crappy.

Talk like a human being nigger.