When will this be banned?

When will this be banned?

>.22

Even bongs can get those.

Is this what the mall Terry Wrist used?

Yes, because that is a high capacity, low recoil assault rifle using plentiful low-kinetic bullets that bounce around inside a person and destroy organs, and can be bought in quantities of hundreds of rounds at a time for only a few dollars.

Nah, even i in the most cucked nation in europe own a 10/22, it will never ever be illegal in the US

>.22
>banned

Ruger .22 Semi-auto

Dude. They are cheap now. Get one.

>not having a 22 in your home arsenal
its like you dont like unlimited supplies of cheap ammo

Basically already are, can't find any .22 ammo around here so it might as well be.

I need to buy semi automatic 22, thanks for reminding me!

Currently have shotgun and .308, legal hand guns are almost impossible to get nowadays.

.22LR is just getting back in stock now, and the fucking scalpers are just going to buy it all up again and drive prices up to the point that .22LR will be more expensive than 9mm per round. Sometimes I wonder if the Communists have a point.

Just as easy to get a 12g mossy. Also obligatory kinder eggs, googles, mortgaging your house every time you're ill, and I await your reply about Abdul, my sugar poof teeth, and bongs.

>quick goyim, buy up a lot of ammo before the gubernment takes it away!

thats a nice looking rifle. full pic?

nobody needs a ten twenty jew

This just makes me mad. Same shit happened in 2012 when people were afraid of a new AWB which had NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH .22LR, and people still bought up all the fucking .22LR and ruined the prices. Before 2012 I could get 2500 rounds of decent .22LR for 90 bucks. Now I can barely get 1500 rounds of garbage tier ammo for that much.

It's Tikka T3 Varmint SS. Absolutely love it, super accurate.

Not my actual rifle in the pic, I have different caliber of the same model. Optics I don't even know about but cost 800 euros so it should be decent.

>legal hand guns are almost impossible to get nowadays.
What happened?

>Can't get a handgun.

Stay cucked Eurobro.

Couple of school shooter autists happened.

When Hillary forces congress to appoint her Justices to the Supreme Court, and they abolish the 2nd Amendment by proxy when they create a new Amendment. They will ban all semi-automatic "Assault Rifles" regardless of the cartridge, and make firearm ownership a privilege, not a right.

That's one possible future, and we can stop it.

no one can be bothered to get legal firearms anymore considering the amount of hassle that comes with it

not scary enough.
only scary guns get banned.

But are they outright illegal or what?

ALL OF THEM

No, you can still get a 22 pistol but it's really hard. Requires 2 years of shooting with rental guns in shooting range, getting people from the shooting club to "vouch" for you etc. They also check medical records for mental illnesses and criminal record.

I bought a T3 CTR last year and I love it. I only wish it had a wood stock.

Your guns' quality rivals your memes.

>guns get banned

>criminals who already ignore laws get guns and kill people with even less resistance now

great plan retard

I hear prohibition also worked!

yep.. haven't found any .22LR locally for over a year.

>T3 CTR
Just kidding there's probably no wooden stock version of CTR. I think FDF uses that as their sniper rifle.

Is it easy to get semi-auto rifles?

My main concern was the 10rd mag, the T3 Hunter doesn't have that sadly.

Solid advice from greatest ally.

Live in california, and havent had a problem getting .22 in the last 4 years. My FLGS always has it in stock.

.22 yes, bigger calibers semi hard. I actually tried to get semi auto .308 as my first rifle but the police denied me :D They said that not for a first gun, maybe when I'm older.

What about pistols in calibers other than .22? Were those always illegal?

They are starting to give us good advice more and more these days. Good development.

In America? not for 20 years

idk how representative reddit is of the general population, but seems to be that 80% of the self proclaimed leftists there support gun ownership

The thought has occurred to me that they're lying about their leftism, since these people generally appear in threads related to gun violence or gun control

.22lr is practically ban if you want it for a cheap price

Reddit supports gun ownership because Bernie Sanders supports it. He openly spoke against gun control during the primaries while Clinton shilled for Obama's wet dream of killing the 2nd amendment.

I guess they were always kinda hard to get if you didn't have a good reason why you should have one. The first school shooter had tried to get license for 9mm iirc but he only got license to .22. He was pretty young without any shooting experience so might be because of that too.

If you are however an army reserve active you can get semi auto AR. That would be pretty neat.

Is that a famas?

He supports owning fudd-tier hunting rifles but don't kid yourself into thinking that kike supports owning ar15s(he doesn't).

>just as easy to get a shotgun certificate as a firearm certificate

No.

HK G11.

>When will this be banned?

When you pry it from our cold dead hands.

MAGA

Leftism and guns are not incompatible. IMO everyone without a felony or mental disorder should have access to public arsenals

JEB NOOOO

>He openly spoke against gun control during the primaries while Clinton shilled for Obama's wet dream of killing the 2nd amendment.
No you fucking retard. Bernie supported keeping the PLCAA and preventing gun manufacturers from being sued for misuse. He was even ambiguous in his support for that.

Somehow the bros heard that and conflated it with "lol, he's pro gun"

Oh well I thought that Finland was among the least cucked european countries guns wise, I guess I was wrong.