Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

>unarmed black man
cos we think blacks have guns default. this cartoon is racist actually

But it is offensive.

Niggers are saying america sucks because we have the balls to shoot people who are armed and dangerous.

aaaah, the good old Anglosphere political cartoons that slap you in the face with their message

Wow.... I thought.....

Poland didn't even have political cartoons for a couple of decades because any kind of social commentary would get you shot, so shut up

Yeah saw that on Kikebook. I assumed this bullshit was just so old media could attack football fans, and that pic proves it.

>cops always assume you're armed
>Cops assume jerky motions are you trying to go for a weapon.
Only ignorant people expect a cop to come into a situation with little info and just assume everyone is there with good intent.

Jeez, why are all those cartoonists so sizeist? It's 2016 for crying out loud!

>people who are armed and dangerous.
Except both he and the cartoon are specifically talking about unarmed people.

>UNARMED BLACK MEN

I like how it assumes you're a fucking retard so it blatantly spells out the point of the comic for you.

There are no unarmed people

until the niggers sit out entire games they can go fuck rich, virtue signalling, asses with the balls they love to toss around so much

I mean, not really. All that it makes me think is that this is an extremely biased and one-sided representation of the situation.

Kaepernick's response to disunity is to breed more disunity and animosity, rather than trying to bring us together. It's absurd.

Oh so in this particular situation you want people to be pc, because you getting so offended. Pathetic.

>smashing your head into the concrete
He was unarmed!
>trying to forcefully take your gun from your holster
He was unarmed!
>has a gun and points it at police
He was unarmed!

Tyrone isn't gonna keep making 10 million dollars for throwing a ball around a field if he pisses off the NFL audience, which is apparently actually happening as more and more entitled millionaire football players and cheerleaders keep on protesting and more and more viewers are changing the channel on 'em.

Of course the dirty secret is handegg isn't made for Cred Forums anymore, it's been getting aimed more and more at women as a social event. More people watch "Der Big Gaem" for the COMMERCIALS and HALF-TIME SHOW than they do for the plays!

Not really.

Capernick (sp?) has the right to protest, but his employer also has the right to stop him from protesting (as he is wearing his employee uniform and representing his employer while protesting).

There's nothing else to think about.

since when is the right SO cucked that it gets offended? Niggers are showing their true colors. Do they feel hurt that they were lied to about being unified under a flag? Is taking offense just a liberal media fantasy?

These cartoons are always racist in every way.

Leftists are typically the most racist, but they don't think it's racist nor do they think it's sexist to blame men for everything.

When the day of the rope finally comes we're going to exterminate political cartoonists first, right? (Except Ben, he will be operating the gas release valves naturally)

yup, nobody ridiculed or complained about communism which is why we got rid of it as the first country in the eastern bloc

Ukrainian cuck :D how's the war?

As long as that fucking faggot Horsey goes first.

I
AM
SILLY

Just because a nigger wears a shirt saying it isn't armed, doesn't mean it's true.

>Really makes you think...
...is that ketchup or blood?

Protesting while on the job? In a workplace filled with 100,000s of people and a couple million dollars riding on him and his coworkers? Fire his ass already.

He was raised by a white family.
He's guaranteed several million dollars whether he plays or not.
Team already regret signing him to such a big contract after how he flopped last year.
He's just bandwagoning on a popular movement to get some attention after being benched for being such a Shit player.

My point of view is that if the average kid's first amendment rights can result in their firing from a cashier job paying less than $1000 a month, his first amendment rights should result in a firing from a job paying more than five digits.

Doesn't matter to me if he does whatever he wants off the job.

That's it.

""""""""unarmed"""""""""

It IS offensive
Kaepernick is a fucking benchwarmer, why are we giving him attention

Picture is edited. Find a new picture.

I was waiting for this.

>le false dichotomy meme

wtf I hate soccer now.

well when a cop shoots you, I'll be agreeing with him, cause after all even you say "no one's unarmed."

no, not at all.

Cuz (he was armed)

Meanwhile a baseball player was suspended the whole season because of an anti blm tweet

double standards much?

I wanted to do this, kek

All political cartoons do this for whatever reason
Ben "Scythe the Skype" Garrison flat out labels his caricatures even if they're easy to see or decipher

Owner doesn't want the bad press he would get from cutting him. They would have a much bigger shitstorm than a team like KC since they are San Francisco's team. Smart move is to just let it die out on its own

he needs to kill the other nigger aswell
nits breeds lice

Made it a little better.

Can somebody shoop pic related in place of the caged blue silhouette? I've never seen a more appropriate quote for it.

The conclusion to my thoughts are that we should genocide all non-whites

>are
Guess it's into the gas chamber with me.

Either way the Niners are faggots.

Nobody cares what you think Usopp.

The "Unarmed black man" meme. Kek.

If the a man is unarmed, and an officer shoots without reason, then the officer gets sent to prison 100% of the time.

If the officer did have probable cause though, then he's not going to get punished.

What's the fucking problem?

He did nothing wrong.

He has a gun shaped chicken tendie foot

>unarmed
good goy

It's correct.