Drumpf BTFO!

Drumpf BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/23/current-and-former-business-leaders-endorse-clinton-call-trump-unqualified/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a popup ad?

>globalist NWO shills
>caring what they think

Yeah, let's trust the 4 of the guys the a last president said nearly caused the destruction of the US.

It doesn't matter who says what to pollocks, 99.999 percent of politicians could say he would be a bad president and they'd just get called goyim or something stupid.

Soooooo the bigshot money spending power hungry elitist's, are saying dont vote for Trump.

hol' up lemme fire up my synapses

Busy jr is voting for Hillary?

When did Dubya say anything about the election?

Whoa, the whole establishment is against it? Clearly it must be wrong

I thought you guys wanted 'change.' Why would you listen to the status quo?

Pol just does the edgiest thing

>Voted leave in eu referendum
>Everyone who knows something about it told people to vote remain
>We left, nothings happened apart from stuff getting more expensive and the politicians handling it like retards

They were all shit. The 5 worst presidents in history. They caused the shit going on today. When Trump becomes emperor, he should have them all hung.

All puppets and Carter is a fucking worthless retard.

>mfw all these hundreds of occupycuck images couldn't stop trump presidency

>muh war economy!

The worst string of presidents of all time.

Wow, I wonder how much Trump had to pay them all for saying that. Holy shit do they not know which way the wind is blowing.

I don't think you understand your pic...

>posts five excellent reasons to vote for Trump
>Drumpf BTFO

wtf i like trump now

hey man your tin foil's loosening up

Factually incorrect.
In the 1852 election all living ex-presidents united to warn Americans not to vote for Trump

How many times to we get to see the faces of three Democrats and two guys who Trump BTFO their low-energy child hate Trump?

Because seriously, this makes me want to vote for Trump.

>clinton
>worst president

yeah yeah he was just in office while america was at its richest.

>Globalist fucksticks all agree Trump is bad for continuing their legacy of screwing over the American people!

Good to know, only solidifies why he's the best option.

So basically

>Worst President Ever
>CIA ops Grandpa
>Alqueda ops Son
>HIV infected Sex Fiend
>Nigger, and soon to be worst US president

Wew, they've sure convinced me!

He hasnt

Gee, three people from the opposite political party and two from a political dynasty who Trump personally eviscerated in the primary elections. What a compelling, unbiased selection of people right there.

Clinton's policies did not result in the dotcom boom being created.

>drumpf btfo
>posts pro trump image

what did he mean by this?

here's a new copypasta to bamboozle the trumptards. I'll be shitposting all week with it

Under Obama, we have experienced an unprecedented recovery from the brink of financial destruction in 2008. Since Obama took office, the S&P 500 has risen from 680 in 2009, to an incredible high of 2190 in 2016! This kind of economic success is unparalleled in US history, which is testament to the Obama administration's exceptional economic management. The question is, who is more able to continue Obama's legacy, and take our economy to the next level? The answer is obviously Hillary Clinton, as besides being a democrat, she shares most of the economic policies of Obama. She also supports the TPP and importation of hardworking migrants, which according to top economists will boost the economy by billions of dollars. From an economic perspective, therefore, the choice is pretty obvious - vote Hillary if you want a stronger economy, more jobs and a brighter future for our children.

I want Trump to win btw

In spite of him, not because.

>reality is a conspiracy theory

Nwo gonna nwo

>1 month before the election
>still not grasping what anti-establishment means

for the first time in history people who've presided over corruption warned against the remedy for corruption. why am i not surprised. they should keep shitting all over their names while they're at it

This is the biggest proof Trump is the real deal.

>liberals now care about what the Bushes have to say

Woooooooow.....

This.

Same thing when you hear some libshill say "listen to X foreign policy expert when he says Trump doesn't know shit. After all, this foreign policy expert had a hand in getting us into Vietnam, Iran-Contra, and the war in Iraq so they definitely know what their doing!"

>4 neocons
>old confused Carter, doesn't know what a Twitter is

when I heard that both Bushes were voting against Trump it actually made me like him more. scumbags

>listening to Bush and Obama
Fool me once they say.

When else would they have warned us not to vote for Trump?

Why don't you people ever know the language you're using? Post in your native language.

You do know all them guys are part of the global elite and are pushing for a NWO.

>fool me once, she shame on you
>foo, fool me twice y-you... y'a'int gonna fool me again

>financial recovery

That's cute

sarcasm/bait ?
>confused

Wow, that was painful to read. Must've been even harder to write.

>Country in shambles
>Due to the policies of past and the current presidents
>They're literally why America sucks now
>This looks bad on Trump????

>2 past dem POTUS's and current dem POTUS united against GOP candidate? shocker
>muff sr GOP POTUS salty his retard son couldn't get GOP nomination
>muff jr GOP POTUS hasn't said anything about current race.
>OP is a major faggot

OP's pic: a true basket of deplorables. Zero shits given.

>4 of them have a conflict of interest

1 is the spouse of Trump's opponent
2 are family members of Jeb! who Trump crushed
1 is a literal retard
1 had his son humiliated publicly by Trump.
The last (((president))) knows that 90% of his legacy can be flushed down the toilet by Trump issuing executive orders and the last 10% wiped clean by a republican congress.

The last one is a senile old man and one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

I think he just says nothing to spare his dad and secretly votes Trump to trigger Jeb at the next family christmas dinner.

Seriously why the fuck is Carter still alive?

It's all the unsold Billy Beer he has stored in his basement.

3 democrats
Hilarys husband
2 of Jebs relatives

>Obama
>ex-president

Carter
>failed at everything
Bush Sr
>former cia and globalist
Clinton
>nafta and overspending
Bush Jr
>patriot act and endless war
Obama
>doubling down on aforementioned problems

There's also been tons of business people not just politicians that have been against trump knowing he would screw up the economy horribly and stuff like that. Mark Cuban is just one that people seem to know.

Can some shoop or make one but the opposite?

If this post ends in evens, Jill Stein is the only right choice.

Thanks OP!

You have just convinced me to vote for Trump!

President Trump will attend the funeral of three of those bastards for sure!

these oligarchs hating him is the best endorsement he could ever get.

>The establishment unites against the anti-establishment candidate

No shit. We could have made this image for you. It just confirms that in the past it really doesn't matter who you voted for.

>remember the last 5 fucktards who raped the US? Well they're voting for Hilary.

Your point?

lel

>america was at its richest
>prosperity = more sheckles

Fuck off

Mark cuban is only mad because trump told him he couldnt be vp

Plus bankers and investors are not business people, they are leeches.

Wow. Needless to say, quite a hefty amount of electrical surges just stormed throughout my cranium!

Fuck 'em all.

seriously though, this is probably the deciding factor for me

I went back and forth about whether or not he was just some shill or whatever, but the fact that the establishment is shaking in their boots...

She thinks nuclear energy=nuclear weapons

Yeah but other business people know how much of a bad business person he is because they actually know the guy.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/23/current-and-former-business-leaders-endorse-clinton-call-trump-unqualified/

>jebs family and competitions husband
Weird.

Yup, he then immediately blew it. He was like a quarterback who came into a game with his team leading 28-0, and wound up losing 35-28. Stealing money from one person and giving it to someone else creates no additional wealth. He was in office during the rapid development and expansion of the power of computers. More work could be done by fewer people. Clinton had nothing to do with it.

well it would've been weird if they'd done it at any other time considering he's only running now

Plain old inflation would also have the effect of increasing the Dow and S & P, since they are both measured in dollars.

I'm sure these (((business leaders))) are endorsing Hillary because they care because our country, and not because they have some ulterior motives.

>Presidents from all over the world agree, don't vote Trump! Click here to find out why
>Don't vote Trump, get up to 6 iPhones as prize!!!
>VERY hot presidents in your LOCAL AREA
-ey bae
-u from anonymous proxy
-dnt vt trmp

>Liberals during 8 years of Dubya
>WTF he's the worst president ever and Hitler!

>Liberals after Dubya hints that he might not support Trump
>WOW I LOVE BUSH HAHA DRUMPFH BTFO

Why are Liberals such fairweather fans?

>for the first time in history past presidents say dont vote trump.
as if george washington would have said dont vote Trump in 1800

>drumpf
dont you have to get up early for school tomorrow?

>Carter
Democrat
>Bush Sr. + Bush Jr.
Both declared war on Iraq
>Clinton
His wife id Donald's opponent
>Obama
Stupid nigger

this is why you should vote for trump

>shit
>decent
>shit
>okay but should've been impeached
>shit
So the not shit ones are 1. the father of a man trump verbally raped on live tv and 2. the husband of another presidential candidate.

It actually doesn't make me think

is he ever going to let Jeb be?

this is actually a pro-Trump ad.

>5 worst presidents
>forgetting to include Reagan

Which Bush do you think he's worse than?

This only makes me want to vote for him more. If the establishment has a problem with him maybe that's a good tying

>/thread

completely

>people will see this is as a reason to be anti-trump
glad to know the masses can be controlled by people they hate now we need someone to make one of these with pictures of Musollini, Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Tojo

Same here, wasnt gunna vote till i saw all this shit, registered today
feelsgoodman.jpg

They were all crap presidents so how is this a bad thing

dub dubs is knocking it out of the park

>DUH UNITED STATES IZ DOOMED!!1!1!1!!!!!!11!

There is liberal propaganda and conservative propaganda. This is conservative propaganda.

>haha guys let me make shit up out of thin air

3 dems and two cucks. shocking. really causes thoughts to be thunk.

>authoritarian argument
>everyone will do the opposite out of spite
>?

Why is the Illuminati so scared? It's like Trump is a wild card and won't march to their globalist tune or something.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY WE MUST VOTE FOR TRUMP

HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS TO THE NIGGER-TIER BRAIN OF OP

it just shows that we should vote trump. if those presidents were any good they would have got JFKd or lincolned. they didnt, thus they are garbage any you should do the exact opposite of what they say

Liberals completely shitted on both the Bushes so its absurd that they try to use their judgement as some moral compass. Bill obviously wants Hillary as president. He wouldnt endorse Trump even if he did like him more. Obama is trying to do everything he can to flood the country with immigrants from muslim countries. And Jimmy Carter was overrated as FUUUUUUCCK. He was like the Bernie Sanders of the 70s except Jimmy actually had a spine. He was just a one termed peanut farmer. The man wore a sweater.

As if any of the five men in that picture were good presidents.
Also:
>1 post by this ID

Those presidents are literally all Illuminati alumni.

Every single one of them has had their finger in the same pie and by pie I mean MK Ultra brainwashed ten year old sex slave. It's time to shake things up. The world has been settling into a shit hole.

When the world starts to settle Kek throws a stone at it.

>listening to three enemies of someone
>listening to the family of a guy that lost to the said someone