Future President of the Russian Federation?

She can do it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great
youtube.com/watch?v=eDznkGf6ZzE
youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a female president

LOL you seem to think Russia is POZzed like the West.
Hint: it isn't.

The Russian Empire had many female rulers.

Who is Catherine

retard

I'd vote for her

>American education

Some women can rule. And when they can, they are absolutely ruthless. They are women in appearance only. Russia has had several female rulers.

AMERICAN

She can't talk properly for a politician of such a high level. To be honest, she is quite dumb, if your listen her speeches.

I don't blame him, the only female president his country will ever get is Crooked Hillary.

but she's so qt

>The Russian Empire had many female rulers.
They weren't very good, but then again, not very many of the historic Russian leaders were.

A presidency is not a beauty pageant.

Nah, in 8 years both parties will be females to make up for soggy knees of Trump.

who cares medvevev was putin's puppet why can't she

>would freeze to death in a winter war for while having visions of her as I flatline.

Only if she's a sex addict like Catherine was.

MAMA!

russian federation is not the same as the russian empire.

>implying women dont vote for good looking men and men dont vote for good looking women
Right you are friendo

With the way that memes have been making their way into modern politics, I would say she certainly has a good chance.

>Who is Catherine
Well, it is not a good example, because Catherine came to power after she sucessfully plotted the murder of her husband Peter III.

>Electing a coke addict

it should be tbqh

i'd rather have shitty politicians who are qt rather than politicians who are just shitty

0,1% chance, woman can never be at the head of Russia.

FFFFFfffffake!

>2024
>Putin can't be president again
>Natalia is too old to be cute
Sorry bro

>>implying women dont vote for good looking men and men dont vote for good looking women
What? Hm.. okay, if it is politics, according to an American, where only 2 eternal parties.

Nobody can replace the Vlad, at least she's cute enough to distract the public opinion.

Next election is 2018, I think.

Jill valentine.

Yee .

I want her to snort coke off my fully erect penis.

And Putin will win. So you have to wait 2024

>a woman
I'd rather die, m8, can't let my homeland be controlled by the vaginal Jew.

6cm isnt long enough

>American education

Truth

The cracks are starting to show

>implying Putin won't be like Soviet leaders who ruled while old as fuck. Brezhnev (misspelled obviously) was an old fuck.

quads confirm the small dick

Iron Lady of Russia when

She is a traitor to her country.

She should be hanged in the public square.

This, she has hit the wall.

DELET THIS
Also checked.

>i'd rather have shitty politicians who are qt rather than politicians who are just shitty
I wound not, because I already have some qts from the ruling United Russia party in the government and I hate them, including this pro-Putin one.

>Ukraine
>country

better her than another Slav manlet tbqh famalam

I can't argue with that one, they cut out most of Russia's history in my A.P. World History class (much to my teacher's dismay).
Tell me then, what were some "good" Russian leaders?

>Catherine the Great wasn't great.

she's not an ethnic Ukrainian so she hasn't betrayed her actual country

>Not understanding that all of Ukraine is rightful Russian clay.

>Implying the Ukraine was every a real country.

Who is Catherine The Great?

Putin is qt and I love him

She was a freaky slut though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great
>won every war she took part on
>got Crimea
>got Ukraine
>got East Europe
>got Central Asia
>got Alaska
>made Russia into an Empire
>patron of the Arts
>Russian Enlightment
>establishment as a global power
>turn Russia into an economic powerhouse
>even supported your revolution

She successfully plotted the murder of her husband, Emperor Peter III. It is clearly a good reason to call her the Great.

He was a complete retard though wasnt he?

Any man as powerful as she was would have a harem of adoring sluts as well.

At least it's not Krokodil.

>tfw no pious empress to inquisite you on the wheel for being a sinnister heretic

>made Russia into an Empire
Dude, learn the history. You are not an American. Catherine was a slut, and the cause of rising of favoritism and corruption, more privilege for nobility, and more miserable life for peasants.

No he wasn't. The main reason of his murder by the Russian nobility was that Peter III did want to reduce their privilege, while Catherine did not.

DELETE THIS

This is not coke
It is 100% concentrated Russian Patriotism

Yeah, the Ottoman Sultans are an example, but they don't maybe fuck a horse, although that is probably a load of shit. Goats on the other hand...

>American (((public))) education

She's just following Tsarist traditions. Nicholas II did coke all the time.

this smile has my vote

Is it true Russia saw the largest expansion of its territory under her?

Man old royalty was savage as fuck. Killing off their own family left and right.

"Maybe"...

...in 2024.

Isn't she blacked as well?

Well granted her military success was mostly due to this absolute madman, she did managed great gains and pushed Russia to the Big Boys club.
Also finding the best people for various jobs and making a team out of them is a key leader quality

I want this to be real. I have a thing for coke fiends.
>implying
Meme magic is shifting over to Russia come November

Dude, you are trying to evade the main subject speaking excuses. If Peter III was alive, Russia would be disposed of 'Russian-style' feudalism earlier.

Some victories over foreign countries did not make the majority's life better, you know.

Well to my opinion defedualisation this early would probably have led to collapse
I cant see how a country that vast would have survived without a Feudal system this early in history
>the majorities life better
Life was shit for the majority up until 1st world war everywhere

Get your own mummy kraut bastard

>Implying Belgians are even human, never mind German

where's that brit user that got himself a girlfriend who lets him call her mum

POST HER AGAIN

Belgium wishes they were Germany

I am not talking about defeudalisation, I meant that feudalism under Catherine became stronger.
Also, the so-called "Russian Enlightment" is just a joke, because unlike the process in Europe, it was pushed by the government and was the main reason of why absolute monarchy in Russia was so die-hard, while Europe moved to constitutional monarchy.

>tfw your hope for a good woman dies with her

GOOD MORNING

youtube.com/watch?v=eDznkGf6ZzE

>Make America Great Again

Dumb shitty Americans shitting up this board again

>russian NAVY uniform
>natalia

good try though. cmon goys learn to spot the difference

youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w

I have a russian friend who says tt's well known that she's passed around by the Russian oligarchy. She's also leaving her husband and daughter behind in Crimea to move to Moscow all alone, which is a huge red flag.

Sorry mummy-fags, but your queen ain't pure.

I have an american-indian friend who huffed something to speak to his dead ancestors and they told him and he told me that you are cancer.

I wondered.

Fuck you anyone can start a rumor.

If I were Russian I'd drunkenly vote for an anime.

if this happens I will smuggle myself into Russia just so I can sniff the air she breathes

Yes. She just got elected to the Duma last week.

Natalia 2024. Get Putin's endorsement and she has it.
She looks innocent but she's very icy. She's currently clamping down hard on pro-kiev communities in Crimea with curfews and mass arrests.

More with jeans on!!!

I like religious Natalia.

plz annex us mummy
the US is cuckifying us

dude she is dumb as hell

No we aren't