What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/debate-rules-set-hillary-donors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not many Trump supporters in NY. Also, it's being held at a university.

A

It means this whole debate was orchastrated to essentially BTFO Trump.

It's not gonna be good I've gotta bad feeling about tonight.

>CNN

They're only filming Shillary's purchased crowd.

All the Trump supporters have jobs or classes and can't afford to play hooky for a day to stand outside a debate hall

it was like this every debate who cares

>debate slanted to BTFO trump
>doesnt BTFO trump
>trump rises in polls

like clockwork

Trumpsawinanywaystho

Someone needs to hold a pepe sign.

Clinton interns were bussed in and signs were handed out from a van.

I literally just saw these people when I biked through Eisenhower Park. They had two school buses of people come through and put up some signs on a fence facing Hempstead Turnpike. None of these people live in our area.

It means "We are scared of Trump. Look at us project!"

fucking leaf is right. All these are brainwashed liberal school kids who were probably paid to go there. The Trump supporters don't want to reveal themselves to protect their own personal and academic life.

>the debate which has been scheduled since before trump entered the race was orchestrated to b him tfo
I'm not sure which is dumber, that you think that, or that you think MSM could actually catch Trump out after seeing them get played hundreds of times over this year.

>Trump
>getting stumped
I don't think you know how this works

>this damage control

That's not how it works friend

See: every Brexit debate

you can see exactly where it ends at the back, not sure how far it stretches to the left but it looks fucking tiny.

It's like a classroom worth of people

>trump supporters dont even exist

nice meme lugenpresse

Does Kek accept blood offerings?

Turn on Fox. They went into a crowd, and could not find a Hilary supporter.

They'll be calling him Mr. Brexit in November!

That was against Republicucks. Now he has to debate against a strong woman.

>(You)

He's not wrong.
Also, im sure they would assault anyone with a MAGA hat on by now.

Alternate version. Trump fans are still at work while Clinton fans have plenty of free time block traffic on the way to the debate.

>(You)

>CNN
>Fox

WHICH TO BELIEVE

HALP

It's insanely easy to fake a big crowd, pic related is one of many examples

It's literally paid demonstrators. When I watched The Five on Fox News just a half hour ago, I saw the same thing, but then one of The Five cast went over and asked individual members in the crowd who they were supporting, and literally all except 2 people they asked were Trump supporters.

I was surprised as shit.

Everyone you see was paid to be there in one way or another.

Just wait. Remember the Republican debates with the crowd cheering and booing?

Just wait for all of the boos Trump is going to get for each and every thing he says.

any pol/acks on location?

Trump can take heat. Look at the republican primaries where everything he said came with "BOOS" from the crowd? He'll be fine, it's been vs the world since day 1 anyway

Cernovich is trying to find this area for last hour or something.

They bussed in Clinton supporters

CNN is the fox news of today

paid...probably not. given a free NYC vacation more like
i'll reserve judgement until more pics appear

fucking pathetic. don't people realize all those professional signs look shitty.

yeah we trump supporters have these things called jobs. yeah responsibility is a bitch.

3I know shouldn't doubt that trump will win, I just have a bad feeling , I'm actually scared now that I think about it.

literally juat watched someone asking most of these assholes who they are voting for, most said trump

>300x207

My bf's sister used to go to the school where the debate is being held tonight. Last time they hosted one (Obama vs. Romney) she tried to get tickets and found out that the majority of the audience were either outsiders (non students non faculty) or were approved student supporters of Obama. I doubt it'll be any different today.

That's looks like a crowd of about 30-40 people
Sad!

Yes, but he prefers cold hard digits

They meant that there are not many Trump supports there

so what happens when hillary passes out during the debate?

Hillary campaign clearly paid people to hold up Hillary/Kaine signs. On the Five backdrop, that's all you could see, but actually asking the audience members not holding signs, everyone fucking said Trump out of the dozen of random people they asked except 1 undecided and 1 Hillary supporter.

CNN has been unapologetically biased for many months now.

>strong woman
>Cant overcome stairs and a warm breeze

underrated

Don't be scared user, it's time you dared to dream.

Damn right brother! MAGA

It means they're desperate. Nothing can stump the Trump though.

>look at all our interns goys!

Trump supporters dont go beyond a 10th grader's education

Like President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

DAMAGE CONTROL

on the real

trump supporters dont attend university, dumb fucks

There's more Trump supporters here than you think. They just don't get brought up by CNN and company. Election Day demographics will be surprising.

Is that lewandowski behind him?

Lmao, you can see the CNN logo in the background. Even this little crowd is staged.

That's about 30 people

yuck, just look at all of them. FAGS.

Why would one school get to host a debate in consecutive elections?

bit rude tbqh...

Weird I'm sitting in my class right now and the professor was laughing about hillary getting stomped later tonight. I go to USF in Florida so it looks bad for her if even schools here think she is shit.

>30 people pose enthusiastically with Hillary signs

TRUMP BTFO

Why are you trying to compare a man who was crippled to a woman with massive neurological problems

>book a warehouse
>fill from one end
>park a bus in front of the remainder
Kind of clever, but the roof extending well beyond the bus still gives it away.

(You) didn't type that with a straight face, did you?

>the media is starting already

Is that a pentagram in the background?

The truth can stand on it's own. It doesn't need to be propped up, argued for or helped in any way.

Expect bumbling mental gymnastics from Shillary whose campaign is built on lies.

he's right though
lifezette.com/polizette/debate-rules-set-hillary-donors/

mfw cnn knows this but still using it.

Not even shitposting. It's over. Trump is finished. You might not like it but it's Trudeau

i doubt there's any supporters outside that shot.

media likes to use deceptive camera angles to lie about crowd sizes. you can make any cause seem bigger than it is with the right manipulation.

I've been told they are giving tickets to students first.

100% sure they are setting up the crowd to boo trump, and would not be surprised to see protesters rush the stage.

>Trump supporters don't want to reveal themselves to protect their own personal and academic life.

From what? Not everyone is a fucking coward like you.

This.

Any booing and he'll just point out how the debate audience is stacked with Hillary donors.

>Students get in first
>Liberal cesspool

Gee, I wonder why...

When they actually interviewed them on Fox, they all supported Trump except for one shill and one undecided.

it's fucking long island, New York. No shit CNN.

They're fucking idiots Eric Bolling wandered through that exact crowd with a mic, the only Hillary supporters are holding signs. Everyone else was all Trump.

I don't see any strong women in this debate, unless you mean Lester Holt.

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

Saw it. Based Bolling. I wish Gutfeld wasn't a Libertarian. Dude cracks me up. Dana and Kimberly can get it.

STRONG WOMAN, so many keks!

It's New York, the most disgusting, degenerate state in the Union (right up there with California).

Also, Trump supporters tend to have jobs and/or classes to attend to.

>Doubting Trump and getting digits

Kek is testing us, lads. Stay true!

wow that's the nail in the coffin boys

Okay, that made me chuckle

have a (You)

I actually live a half hour away from Hofstra, and let me tell you, Hempstead is a fucking shithole. Aside from the fact that it's at a university, Hempstead is mostly black and latino.

But interestingly enough, according to our local news, Trump support is much higher than Hillary, even in Nassau County where Hempstead is. Suffolk County right next to us is like 10+ for Trump. I've barely ever seen a Hillary supporter before this on Long island. Just Bernouts and a couple Trump guys who don't mind their cars getting keyed.

Wrong. In the other debates Trump was being attacked from multiple sides, the moderators asked gotcha questions, and the crowds were generally hostile. Trump is going to do fine.

don't tread on me or my wife protesting with her son Tyrone. They've been oppressed by my money love and support. That's why I have DeShawn come over and dick my wife every Sunday night while watching sports ball.

I'm in Manhasset, and most of the Hillary support I see here is from the Jews over in Great Neck, and the extra insufferable women of the area.

Staffer here: Carl Paladino and Jim Murphy didn't approve the release of campaign materials. They're fucking assholes who are working for the establishment and undermining Trump. We had volunteers ready to go out and attend the event, but Paladino and Murphy didn't release campaign rally signs. Fuck those two.

Teach me the art of the cuck. How is it you lose hope so easily and capitulate to your enemy? I can't figure out how to cuck that well. Do you use dildos or actual nigger dick?

Long Island has a ton of Trump support, enough to most likely carry the 2 counties.

I live in NYC, go to long island frequently. I've seen a lot of support for Trump but have yet to meet anyone who supports Hillary, haven't even seen a single bumper sticker.

gonna be some fine oven fired pottery

I feel the same but trump took on an entire roster of globalist neocons during the primaries so I think he can handle it.

fuck you nigger

SOMEONE POST A PICTURE OF THE BOUNCY HOUSE

I read that like this guy.

Ayy I go to Hofstra and no one I knew won the ticket raffle to go to this farce. I entered, too. Only women and numales are winning tickets

How much you think they getting paid?

t. concern shill

hillary will fall

I live in Portland and even I have seen very few Hillary supporters. The amount of bumper stickers and yard signs in support of Hillary that I've seen is less than 20 combined.

Hillary meltdown imminent

All of them are paid staff from either CTR or ShareBlue or whatever the fuck is called now.

You know, there is a reason CNN is constantly referred to as the Clinton News Network.

She tripped in slow motion. The men had time to grab her and drag her into the van.

>Fox had 500 people chanting build that wall in the back ground

Kek I got goose bumps

THIS

we're all comfy

FUCKING INTELLIGENT POST

In theory the actual Presidential debates are supposed to be held to a higher standard, and the audience isn't supposed to cheer or boo at all. But because liberals are literally animals this election, especially their college age "intellectuals", expect all kinds of bullshit. Lets hope if it does happen that they have to do mass ejections or even delay the debate to get them under control so everyone can see how feral they are.

Probably because most of us are already employed and contributing to the economy, not wasting tax payer dollars on liberal arts safe spaces.

reminder

>I'm not sure which is dumber

You are.

Come on Cred Forums, you know better than this

They meant that Trump supporters all have jobs to do. We will be there on election day.

They only moved it to New York a couple of months ago, you dumbass. They moved it from OHIO - where Trump's leading consistently - to NEW YORK.

>Like President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Only accurate if you're referencing his third term. In which he died.
Do you want to elect a corpse?

4th term actually

He died during his fourth term dingus

hill both lives 2 houses over from me here on island majority of the people here seems to be for trump

that is just what they are telling the conservative audience so trump's boos sound worse

never forget that Fox hated trump at the beginning and their first debate was even more biased against him than msnbc's

Long Islander here, were gonna go red, New Cuck City is gonna fuck us though because of all the city cunts with their heads up their asses.

I'm telling you this shit is staged as fuck. The roads around Hofstra have been blocked off for like 2 days. According to my friend who lives in the area no one has been able to get near it. Also no one around us supports Hillary just like real journos have been reporting, there is no support, no rallies, no volunteers. Just retards and paid shills. I know because a friend became one, may the devil have mercy on his soul.

>can see through the crowd to the parking lot
looks what, 6 or 7 people deep?