ISIS selling lolis to the highest bidder

the money goes towards obama and hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightplanet.com/2014/08/dont-get-burned-by-these-fake-photos-and-stories/
youtube.com/watch?v=STidtelO6ZQ
m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKoK2HYUoXmMOZA97BYIdaW5o0mRaojRxpZCWHhtApnBXyO4f4d9Gbj_yw73Fli1sXiCZqMZ&v=STidtelO6ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's true

i'm ok with this.

Sadly yep.

video?

source?

yah this is really sad i wonder what happened to all the ministers daughters who were funding charity

Hey, just like their prophet.

Can I get a sauce?

he's actually retarded...
americas great choice between a cripple and a retard, your future is bright US of A

Where would someone go to purchase a loli ? asking for a friend

If you thought this was real then I think you might want to consider self-euthanasia.

They send them to other countries?

Muhammad didnt sold lolis, just fucked them

I would not be surprised if it comes out that the Clinton foundation pays off ISIS to lay off terror attacks until after the election.

you mean between a turd sandwich and a giant douche?
heuehueheuheue
>le southpark redpiling le normies
heuheuhe

Sounds like someones mad he didnt stay in syria so he could just buy lolis instead of going through the effort to rape them on the street

if Hitler had his way you and your subnormal IQ cohort would be put down gently

This is fake. The little girl was trying to sing from the Quran and got nervous, and the man came up and started comforting her. I can't reverse image search because I'm on my phone but you can.
Fuck off Israel.

therightplanet.com/2014/08/dont-get-burned-by-these-fake-photos-and-stories/

you got me

>so many regrats

i really hope thats fake. fucking depressing if real fucking dirty bastards

How much for a loli?

I image searched it
fuck you you lying sack of shit I had hopes for it not to be fucked up for a second

10/10 - would buy and raise as my own daughter

Only a fucking cuck would think this was real and not satire. Go prep the amhad bull, faggot, and stay shitty.

1 camel and 3 sheeps

Yeah, sure...

>Conversely, a self-described Muslim contacted me on Twitter and claimed this little girl was simply attending “ISIS family night,” and started to cry because she didn’t “win a prize” for correctly reciting Sura’s from the Koran.
I believe the rape thingy more

That ain't true though, this sandnigger is already dead and the girl was sad because she was unable to recite the quran correctly or something.

T U R K Y
U
R
K
E
Y

Too expensive

Suicide is something you should highly consider, Mr. Goldstein.

Shes not an innocent loli, shes a filthy isis slut

youtube.com/watch?v=STidtelO6ZQ

This is true, I've seen the video of it.

Fighters get first pickings. Anyone who is sold in the general slave market is likely resold because the owner died with no heir or the isis fighter wants the cash more. You likely need to visit the slave market in rakah or Mosul.

my country is dead.

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKoK2HYUoXmMOZA97BYIdaW5o0mRaojRxpZCWHhtApnBXyO4f4d9Gbj_yw73Fli1sXiCZqMZ&v=STidtelO6ZQ

Kek, pic related reminds me of Arma 2 OA.

The only rasing that would occur would be periodically interspersed with an equal amount of lowering. You sick fuck.

wtf I love DAESH now

That's pretty hot OP.
I want to buy a loli so I can have some companionship and something to do chores.

Just because they had her sing, doesn't mean she isn't someone's sex slave.

WTF I love ISIS naow

Really?

Did he really tweet this!?

Yes, he is exposing Hillary for who she really is.

Do they ship to Germany?

Shieeet I can literally have a loli harem

nope, the tweet is fake, the sex slave story is fake

Stfu mehmet

Wtf I love ISIS now

Where do I have to go to buy my loli concubines?

That video was translated and she was actually nervous and he was being a nice man

Someone needs to tell that to japan they would buy so many lolis isis would be able to afford something better than a Hilux.

that price is for isis crew special discount. but still cheap

yup and he used the word loli

>“ISIS family night,

>tfw you get a loli in poor quality
>refurbish received loli, recover he up and sell at 150% of the price
The loli market must be abused out the kazoo.

Wait... so Hitlary hates jews and blacks? Then what are you morons doing by getting on Trump's circumcised dick?

>Calls someone retarded
>Is literally retarded

You're actually retarded...
I can't believe you can't even tell that this is fake. Your future is bright with all those immigrants, Germistan

How do SAD and Green Berets feel after training this filth.

Why dont they kill themselves in shame.

It's not what it seems. It's from an ISIS TV program or some meeting. The little girl messed up reciting the Koran and started crying, and the guy holding her was the host who came to comfort her.

This is fucked up.

CTR pls go

Sad!

>believing a presidential candidate would use the term 'loli'

That guy is comforting the girl because she got nervous while trying to sing or some shit

You dumbo... How would he even know the term "loli" and why on earth would he use that instead of "child"

You're relatively close. Do it. We will send you money.

Fake and gay. Yes it is a pro-isis event. No there is no selling of kids. She praise Allah in a speech and got emotional, and got support from the "toastmaster".

>Then what are you morons doing by getting on Trump's circumcised dick?

The dick, they love the dick.

Hot

Arabs have really been trying hard lately to make hentai rape doujins real. Good show

it will ALL come out in the debate

>believing a presidential candidate would have so little to do with his life to make fun of rosie o donnell via Twitter

>selling ugly girls

youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk

>ISIS selling lolis to the highest bidder

Um, its true, loli girls are the worth the most
Girls decline in values as she ages

>big drop in value after she becomes legal
>another big drop in her sometime in her mid 20's
>near 0 after post wall

Other aspects of value of girls

nigger

screw the face thing id just wear a badass mask or a cool helmet