Be american

>be american
>either live in cardboard houses in the middle of a pure cardboard house jungle in the middle of nowhere
>or live in concrete and glass planned cities with boxy architecture and gird roads that are so large you could park earthmovers on each side, basically 0 comfiness at all

>Such is the american dream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qB9QGn1gq6g?t=2m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be Italian
>Die in earthquake

Did you hand pick those cherries? Are they organic?

the extent of the variation between neighborhoods is just the size and color of the facade

>Be Italian
>loose left eye while dueling with spagetti

/thread

the houses that were destroyed were hundreds of years old

yep, those houses probably cost 150k, are low crime, close to work, and close to good schools

Suburbia sucks but is ideal with kids

Or you could just not live in a city.

>be italian
>rescue hundred of thousands of mudslims and niggers before drawning

kys

That looks great though

We ship all of them to G*rmany and Sw*tzerland anyway.

>the houses that were destroyed were hundreds of years old
Even mother nature advice you to build newer one.

That's what happens when you have forced migrations into suburban areas... No-creativity FDA approved Hellboxes. You can build your own house for much cheaper by finding the right plot in a real housing development zone.

Oh look an Italian making fun of the lower middle class homes in America.

What's with the driveways. Look like lambchops and porkchops, and the weird Pie piece one

but you know that islamic caliphate of cuckmany will not be friendly towards christian Italy or Poland?

>Be an architect
>make good money
>build your own custom house
>host parties to show off your sweet house

She probably wipes his ass with her tongue

>feeder boyfriend
>took HER name
>Feeds her with food, which he bought with the money from other men.
>He's the one destroying her

Is this reverse cuck?

I live in a Midwestern town of 18k and my house has walls that are so sturdy that you'd probably break your hand if you punched them. Good guess, though.

Yes, build some commie blocks designed by a russian architect. They are extremely comfy and modern. Every wall is straight and everyone loves them.

Back to making mediocre pizza Antonio,it's all you're good for.

The course that American builders can take to learn how to lay foundations lasts one afternoon.

The same course in the UK or Europe lasts around a month, because in the USA all they do to make foundations is dig a roughly square and level hole then fill it with concrete until it sets.

This hoe is giving me a huge erection

I know that you love them, no need for thanks.

I've been curious; do the commie blocks have elevators, or do you have to haul your groceries (or allotment, or whatever) up eight flights of stairs?

>designed
I don't see any design here

I'd give this hog rugburn so bad we'd have fatback bacon after I came on her face.

> have elevators
Yes.But if you live in some shitty old apartment you would suffer. Commie blocks are pretty comfy to get boozed or stoned.

If block is higher than 4 floors (well, it would be 5 in american measure - in Poland we call ground level as 0) then yes, ofc. But usually 4-floors commie blocks were from 1950-1960. From their they built only 12 and 15 floors and ofc they had elevators. Everything was shitty inside and outside. If you want to check how it looked back then, we had a tv series called "alternatywy 4" and there was a lot of staff about not working shit in those buildings

youtu.be/qB9QGn1gq6g?t=2m5s

I live in a 13 floor commie house and we have 3 elevators here.

Beates shitaly

Lucky you she's a cum hog

Little boxes, little boxes

And how is that a problems, it's not like ar*bs are good at contemporary warfare.

the problem is that they will mix with german gene pool, hence they might be somehow organised this time. And it will be a problem

>Be Italian
>cost hitler the war

You do realize that many people live in the country, right? Not all nations are tiny little peninsulas like yours, spagettinigger.

there's some burbs out there that aren't that bad. that pic is an extreme example i think

Mmmm bacon

>Such is the Italian dream.
>Believes Air Conditioning will kill you.
>Lives at home with parents into 30's
>Can't get job without patronage, nepotism or knowing someone.
>Can't work more than 40hrs/week to improve/increase productivity.
>Thinks you will die of you swim after eating
>Doesn't have clothes dryer.
>Thinks wearing a scarf will keep you from getting bronchitis.
>Thinks fans cause muscle aches/problems
>Typical southern Europe standard of bathing and personal hygiene.
> Represents just 2.93 percent of the world economy.

those houses cost less than a "cheap" apartment in italy mario. of course theyre nothing special

I feel so bad for Italians. It's like they don't even know they are all basically rape babies from when the Moors conquered Italy. Fucking 1/2 nigger savages.

That's where you got your curly black hair from Gustavo. You are literally subhuman.

Shut your filthy whore mouth, Giovanni.

I like it here.
>Live in a concrete bunker and pay rent that's higher than the building.

many of the people who lost their houses in the earthquake are now living in tents, where they will spend the winter waiting for the little houses made of wood provided by the Italian government. But a family of farmers got lucky, a group of friends collected 10k € and gifted the family with a nice, little house made of wood, earthquake resistant. They put the new little house next to their hold collapsed house. The next day they got a visit from the police, with an injunction to tear down their new home, because they had no permission to build it.

What you just described is "flyover country."
>What is New England

I think that idea was really her boyfriends so that he can escape

This house is in my neighborhood. I live in the old urban center of my city, almost everything was built before the 1930's.

Old trees all around, nice old buildings with character and history, a good mix of apartments, houses and mixed use property.

Everything is withing walking distance. It really is beautiful here.

>or live in small rural towns