Boomers bitch about Millennials being lazy and irresponsible

>Boomers bitch about Millennials being lazy and irresponsible
>My parents have just been informed today their being foreclosed on for a second time in the last 5 years
>Meanwhile I, 32 years old, have my own house which we're making payments on (on time I might add), am married, paying for preschool for our daughter, have a savings account with $9000 in it right now and started a college fund for our daughter just last week all while still living within our means

Other urls found in this thread:

boats.com/power-boats/1985-carver-28-riviera-5438923/#.V-mocBmIbqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't they pay their motgage

Because they didn't have the money

Yeah boomers are the biggest hippocrites i have ever encountered

>Boomer mother: you should find a good church, its important

>me: mom you havent stepped foot in a church in over 16 years

>boomer mother: doesnt mean i dont think its still important.

She hasnt had to work a single sunday in 16 years

>i save enough money to buy a small boat cuz its a fun hobby and keeps me from drinking a whole bunch

>boomer mother: OMFG user BOATS ARE SUCH A WASTEBOF MONEY AHHHH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND SAVING AND LIVING WITHIN YOUR MEEEAANNNSSS????

I then point out she lives in an over 200,000 dollar house, drives a current year buick and goes on to tell me how moneys tight, oh yeah and shes never saved a dime and living on the money my grandparents accumulated.

Boomers

Wow, you must study at MIT on a PHD on math right?

Well, what the fuck answer should I give? I don't meddle in their finances

Why didn't they have the money? Spent it all on... A man cave? A shitty 1998 Mustang or some other gay boomer shit

Another example :

>boomer mother: user im getting old, idk what im gonna do for work and i hate what im doing.

>me: well mom heres a state job as an accountant that starts at 5 k a month

>Boomer mother: that just seems boring i would hate it

>me: yeah i understand having a job your miserable at, thats why i wanna get out of the military and have a more stable job so i can be home for my family

>boomer mother: user U NEED TO STAY IN FOR 20 YEARS . YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND COMMITMENT AND DO YOUR TIME. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF A PAYCHECK. BESIDES ITS HARD OUT THERE AND THERES NO JOBS.

nevermind the fact she was busy protesting vietnam when she was my age

>me: actually mom i have 4 job offers

>boomer mother: well i dont know how your so lucky

>me: cuz unlike your generation blue collar work isnt below me and i learned a trade

> mother : my generation had it harder than yours

I hung up and opened a beer

That's creepy. My dad has actually been working on a 1996 mustang, but he got it for free. They had a really lucrative team truck driving job, but they randomly quit, bought shitload of property in their county, then had to sell them for less than half their value, and are now bus drivers for then county schools

I don't get this, we are literally a product of their shitty parenting. Unless boomers are implying that after thousands of years, millennials are somehow the first inherently lazy and entitled generation and boomers dindu nuffin.

Shut the fuck up you stupid old cunts.

>im an exception therefore all boomer arguments about millennial are invalid

i believe you are a millennial.

Yeah user its all the millenials fault, its not like hillary clinton and her kind arent boomers or anything.

>my generation had it harder than yours
>had it better than their parents, and their children too

a generation that declared war on posterity, opened the gates and salted the earth.

Dad, stop posting in Cred Forums and go work on the car

While you are completely right and i applaud you, i still have to point out that flag and id color.

Kek

>tfw the shit >muh youth cars memes are real
Kek
Also, that's what happens when you don't plan your future carefully. Be glad user, you're in the middle of weak mean and hard times cycle... Hard times make hard men, hopefully the redpilled are strong enough to survive the tempest. You clearly are ready if your Financials are true, do not be unprepared like your parents, buy a gun and MAGA

The housing market was inflated at the same time there was very easy credit. It in inflated further until it popped.

>buy a small boat
top taste user, wish marina spaces were more affordable tho

its almost like defining people by their generation is stupid.

Forgot pic

You know it was the boomer generation that fueled that, also the fact that its because of them and their greed all good jobs with a pension are gone.

Off topic, but what the fuck is up with this meme where people on Cred Forums in their 20s-30s deny being millennials and try to graft the "Millennial" term onto Gen Z (i.e. "Millennials don't know what a VHS is", "Millennials are stupid 12 year olds", "Millennials don't know what a pay phone is", "Millennials grew up on PewDiePie and Minecraft", etc.), even though millennials have been established to be the same as Gen Y for many years ever since Strauss and Howe coined the term in 1991?

It's like a black person ranting about how he hates niggers, then is told he is a nigger himself, to which he responds "Wait, I'm a nigger? I thought niggers were white people!"

It's like the time my dad got pissed off at me because when he was bitching that all the jobs are overseas I reminded him that it's because the people he voted for sent them there

boats.com/power-boats/1985-carver-28-riviera-5438923/#.V-mocBmIbqA

2 years of saving on the side and bought pic related. Not the exact one but same model and well taken care of

>22
>work at coffee shop
>boomer broads come in in casual business wear, take their time ordering but whatever theres no rush.
>sit down
>go out to sweep abd clean floor
>eavesdrop
>"millennials are so lazy they dont want to work, all they care about is their phone's and snapchat and facebook"
>all of them are on their phones on facebook
>they look over at me and smile

If Boomers are one thing, it isnt self aware.

In the back instead of 2 bunks its a queen size bed with the sink on the side.

I love it so much.

they're not wrong, but they're also fucking retards nonetheless

I used to study regularly at a coffee shop and boomers driving hot rods and custom cars would come in, talk sounding like they have 90 iq points, and criticize millennials for things that I'm fairly certain they do.

you can just kind of tell how stupid a person is by how they talk. boomers made money by being "talkers" rather than doers. the wrong people are unilaterally the ones who got wealthy by playing the system and fucking over the hard workers of their gen

That's just how old people are. When the boomers were teenagers, people their grandparent's age were cynical towards them too.