A) Date a girl who's had sex with a black guy

B) Date a non-virgin girl?

Leaf both girls are no virgins. So B

Also ban all leaf's

I'll go with

C) date a virgin

B)

Chance of AIDS/HIV decrease by 95%

Both girls will not be virgins then you fucking idiot. Might as well take the untainted one. 5/10 bait, subtle enough to make me respond.

I don't believe in dating. When I married my wife she wasn't a virgin but she'd only been fucked by her dad so she was still a pure maiden.

No to A yes to B.
But im not ever going to get married ill just have kids

It's not a one or the other question. I'm just asking if you WOULD.

>fucks a nigger
>bf leaves her
>I know, I'll destroy his personal life on social media because he's racist

Women logic. It's never their fault.

Both of them wouldn't be virgins you fucking moron. B

B
Once you go black you don't go back.

A. No

B. Yes I am neither a virgin so it would be unfair

see

Oh that's getting saved

Also - would never touch a girl who's been with a nigger. Absolutely disgusting.

I would not a woman ever.

those aren't real statistics those are a social construct. wake up syrup slave

Depends

A.) No.

B.) Depends on the nature of her non-virginity. If she legitimately had a long-term monogamous relationship with another man that ended becasue of no fault of her own (i.e the man died, he cheated while she stayed faithful, couldn't do a long-distance relationship, ect.) I would, yes, if she had no children. If she even hints that she was the cause of the breakup was her fault or that he was actually just a one night stand, she won't see my ass again.

> It's current year. Deal with it, ok. Srsly.

if americans wont date a girl who's had sex with a black guy then they wont be able to date anyone.
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>typical redditor family
Everyone involved in that story should be gassed

I still think that's fake. I'm not saying there aren't liberals who would do that, I just think it falls a little too perfectly to be real.

No and no, statistically waiting until marriage leads to the most successful unions.

A) is a race traitor.

lol god i love this site sometimes

>Date a girl who's had sex with a black guy
fuck, yes. date, no

>Date a non-virgin girl?

of course.

ps, good luck finding virgin girls, sperglords

Canadian logic, folks.

Take two Tredeaus and wait for the swelling to subside.

I don't think it's than unrealistic. I know a few very liberal parents who would easily thrown their child under the bus if accused of rape.

Wouldn't date a girl who fucked a black guy because there's a 99% chance he used her like a piece of whore trash and she loved it. I don't have a problem with girls fucking black guys, just that I know there are enough nice girls in the world who haven't been just a notch on some black dude's bed post that I'd rather date them instead.

Obviouslly B.

But nothing serious. Used girls used girls anyway

I dislike people who sleep around, someone who was in a committed, sometimes sexual, relationship that ended up not working out is ok in my book. Now if she's been with 5+ men, I dont know that I would.

>tfw took my gf's virginity

there is no better feel.

I don't think my girl has been with a black guy but she wasn't a virgin when I met her. Doesn't matter because she loves me unconditionally. You have to remember that a lot of the people here are bitter virgins who will find any excuse to write off women and try to justify why women don't like them.

A)
i'd thank the ex for preparing her to take my huge dick

I fucked this new chick off of Tinder last month. Was pretty good. Only chick I've ever met that goes vag to mouth and she swallowed. Later on she texted me and was like "so... uh, you were the first white guy I've ever been with". I wasn't really surprised seeing as she was a young single mother, but I immediately went and got tested, came back clean fortunately. We only hooked up, but she decided she likes white meat better. Unfortunately for her I'm not interested in being her crotchspawn's meal ticket.

Never sweated so hard in my life waiting for those test results.

a)nope
I usually bring it up by the second date, if they say yes no 3rd date

b) I try to but its near impossible to find a nonslut over 21

A includes B you fucking idiot, so obviously B is the better option. It's like asking if you'd rather stick a square or a rectangle up your ass.

I don't get the "Deal with it" meme.

Why should I deal with whores?

>rawdogging on tinder hookups

A no, B yes but dependant on the number. Double digits is a no-go for me.

a. no
b. yes otherwise i'd never date

Black guy

Didn't start out rawdogging. Had a protection malfunction.

A) No because I wouldn't ever want to have children with a nigger-lover because they might put that influence into the kids..

B) Yes.

>A) Date a girl who's had sex with a black guy
never
>B) Date a non-virgin girl?
probably

Dated two virigins, they were the worst relationships I've ever had

Dated two non-virigins and the relationships were good but lasted only a handful of months

Women are useless, you can't win in life

Seconded

Whats the difference between sleeping with more than one man and more than 5?
They're used the same ways

Sleeping with one man in a long term relationship vs Sleeping with several men in short term relationships tells you a lot about the person in question.

Jelly. Dating a girl who's had sex with one guy 6 times with a condom.

S'alright I guess.

If there's anything I'd change about her, I'd make her a virgin.

A. no
B. yes

Oh, I wrote wrong.

It should whats the difference between sleeping with 2 men or 5+

Yeah, taking your wife's virginity

A. No. B. Depends. This isn't an automatic no.

>Dating a girl who's had sex with one guy 6 times with a condom
How you know?

I'm fine dating a non-virgin, I'm not ok with dating a woman that's fucked a nigger.

Have access to her FB and all her other social media.

A) Already did when I was bluepilled. She was nice and it didn't come up or effect the relationship at all but now I think it's disgusting and I never would have gotten with her on principle.

B) Yeah

There's no difference. Being a slut is being a slut.

A/ No
B/ Yes

One is not slutty behaviour though.

>clantron
>klan-tron
>a nigger killing robot
Fund it.

There is no double standard between men and women about promiscuity. You are responsible for your own actions. Men are responsible for their own. How hard is this for feminists to understand? You can do what you want, but men can judge you by your past actions and decide you aren't worth a commitment. You can do the same. You can reject men for doing things in their past that you don't feel comfortable with.

Chad is the least likely guy to marry a whore, especially a coal burning whore. Yes, the guys who fuck the most women, and probably race mix as well, almost always choose not to be with sluts long term, especially not coal burning sluts. This isn't hypocrisy. This is having options. Chad decides that women who acted just like him aren't worth marrying. He is right.

Women can act like Chad. They can fuck whomever they want, but they have no leverage over what Chad or any other guy thinks about them. It is none of their business.

Women could end this "double standard" tomorrow. They could collectively stop trying to date and marry Chad and other man whores. It is in women's full power. Just judge men like we judge you. Problem solved. No more double standard. Feminists predictively want something they themselves have no power over. They want Chad and betas alike to forget they sucked off Tyrone in the bar's bathroom. That isn't going to happen, and this is completely fair, as you have no control over other people.

Finally, I want to emphasize that no woman really wants men to stop judging whores. The system obviously benefits non-whores. Why would they care? The truth is that whores don't respect men who respect them. It is pathetic. If your partner isn't bothered that you sucked off Tyrone in the bathroom, then he is a fucking loser, and that disgusts you and makes you fear that he doesn't truly love you. And do you know what? If he doesn't care you sucked off Tyrone, then he doesn't truly care about you, and you fucking know this.

But it dont proove nothing.
She could've lied.

Meh. If I didn't trust her I wouldn't be dating her, even if she were a virgin.

I trust her, therefore I believe her.

Date is for low cost sex.
You dont need to trust her.

Anyway, trusting in a women is always a dangerous thing. The old greeks knew it, and that's why women's oaths werent legal to them

No

No

>Believing a woman without evidence EVER

apart from the son, the cuck father should be murdered on the spot

A. Absolutely not.
B. I still have a real problem being around someone else's cumdumpster, it just really bothers me.

>50% divorce rate
>but I'M going to be the lucky one because I say so!

Trips of truth, there should be legal punishments for fucking up someones life that badly

Any girl from a liberal Euro country or America who is over the age of 25 who has spent long periods of her life single and has been to university is likely to have racked up a half decent number.

If you're dating in your mid 20s and you expect the girls you meet to be virgins or even under five guys you're not being realistic. What if she had three long term boyfriends and the last one broke her heart and she slept with a guy on holiday then got played by a guy she thought she liked? Would that automatically make her a no go?

It seems like a lot of you here expect a girl to have led a miserable life waiting around for you to come along and sweep them off their feet. Life doesn't work like that. Sure no one wants to date a slut or a cheater, but by saying you'll only date a virgin you're severely narrowing your pool of girls and potentially missing out. For anyone who has problems with girls' histories I suggest you spend a year or so single, fuck as many girls as you can, that way you won't feel nearly so bothered when you settle down and find out your new chick has fucked six guys but you've fucked 30+.

You can't have it all in life.

>fucked before they were together
>bf is obviously upset because he's a small white boy compared to that mandingo
>typical white cuck blaming women for being inferior to blacks

thats you

>Yes I had sex with people, big deal
Women never understand it and never accept responsibility for their actions. It's like it's an impossible concept for them to grasp - that they can actually be in the wrong.

The girl above can't even conceptualize that the guy has just as much right to dismiss her for fucking niggers as she does for his eyes being brown. In fact, I'd argue that women are 1000x more fickle and petty with their standards than men are.

>random ubelaborated statistics
>you can't have a successful relationship because I'm lonely

K bud

>muh dick
>muh dick
>muh dick

That's Jew.

A) no, because blacks harbor a lot of weird sexually transmitted virii

B) another slice off a cut loaf is never missed

Op is a fag and/or 11 years old. If you're older than 16, there are no more virgins.

There are girls who say they are, but probably didn't count jerking off a guy or blowing the football team. They're all sluts, just depends how honest they want to be.

Bit definitely not A, man - she's already got aids from that Google.

Well said

B

Also I should add, a lot of girls know what guys are looking for, so if you ask them about their number they will lie to you, to protect you and themselves. Girls who consider themselves classy with sluttiness in their pasts will never tell you their true number, which I think is better than saying "we all have a past" as it shows they feel ashamed and have regrets.

The oldest cherry I've taken was 21.

Plenty of 18-21 year old virgins desu.

Just date young.

It's not a multiple choice question jesus

If a girl is a non-virgin she's probably already fucked around 10 niggers anyway

We know Ahmed. The worst thing is, she's your sister.

Met my gf when she was 23 and she was a virgin. Look harder.

Speak for yourself my wife was a virgin till 25 and she wasn't even unattractive. Granted I knew her since she was 8 so I kept watch.

Or I could just fly on over to the Middle East and buy a virgin for 20 goats. This really isn't that difficult.

b-but aryan girls

Either

She's ugly
She's religious
She's autistic

But most likely all three. I can't imagine the self-esteem girls must lack to save herself for a leaf who spends his evening s boasting about his 23 year old virgin gf on a Ugandan timeshare newsgroup.

>no
>no

mgtow mother fuckers

I would not date a girl at all.

They exist, but are almost as rare as trips. Statistically speaking most girls have sex around 15 and have shady ways to explain it away and still call themselves virgins...

The study found:

· More than eight out of 10 teens (83.5 percent) believed they were still virgins if they had participated in genital touching.
· More than two out of three teens (70.6 percent) believed they would still be virgins if they had had oral sex.
· About one in six teens (16.1 percent) believed they could have anal sex and still be virgins.
· About one in 20 teens (5.8 percent) thought they could have vaginal intercourse and remain virgins.

no, and no.

This. Also, if she's fat.

Nice double dubs brah

No
Yes. 2 former partners is max and I expect them to have their previous relationships to have lasted for perhaps a year at the least

>coal burner
>has mental issues

I'm so sorry, user. My condolences...

a) no
b) yes

women will always lie about how many partners they had.

>2016
>caring about penis size
literal nigger

A) No, never ever. It shows she has no ability to judge a good partner.

B) Date yes, but I'd never marry.

b) yes
a) no

checkd

You would be surprised how many ugly chicks get laid, usually the hotter ones generally get laid less because guys usually think she's already taken or they have no chance so they go for the uglier ones. Hitting on a hot chick would probably yield favourable results, though that may be counterbalanced by the fact that hotter chicks usually have a greater sense of entitlement because they know they are good looking.

my gf has fucked "probably over 200 people" and I don't care, she is always up for sex and wanting to try something new in bed

the 5 black guys where I live are nice middle class lads whos family came here from the caribbean and nicer than the average white but idk if she's fucked them

well said my dude

Mfw my gf had sex with one dude who was mixed and idk how to feel about this

>fucking black guys
>not a massive red flag

Never A

>deal with it
He did, and left her

Two different Optics
Longsleeve shirt
Retarded patches
Not man enough to actually wear sapi plates
Nightmare before Christmas facemask
Go-Pro

>Confirmed Mississippi backwater "AH COULDN'T JOIN CAUSE A HAD A TWANG IN MY KNEE I SWEAR I BEGGED EM" poser piece of shit

Never post this picture again

>Date a girl who's had sex with a black guy

Never

can you hit her cervix?

10/10 would repost

Cuck.

No

>tfw your gf has admitted to sleeping with a black guy.

I'm afraid I can't do any better.

neither

Are you saying oral sex makes you not a virgin anymore?

TIL I'm not a virgin!

>conflating cause and effect

Jesus christ

White dudes do not have small dicks...They have the second largest dicks, all of the money, all of the power. And we are not interested in coal burners

We are allowed to have standards because someone will meet them

Sexual diversity can be okay, as long as they are seeking an outgroup mate that is in a HIGHER social status.

Everyone should punch above their weight for the sake of their genes.

>Repeating a meme used by the disingenuous to dismiss statistics that they don't like, regardless of validity.

I can at full length, not exactly a good thing poking the cervix is painful for her.

feel free

>check stats

A

>Your marriage being unstable at 25 somehow causes you to be a slut at 18
I bet you think you are a real smart guy.

Do you think we give a fuck

Our buffet if full

White dudes make european countries..the places every gash in the world wants to live. The only power white women have over white men is that we need them to make other white men. You have about 10 years before you lose that power to artificial wombs

Nah she just has self respect and traditional values. Great parents and a traditional upbringing with a stable family.

A) no

B) no

next question

Yes, it is. If a cunt fucks anyone but her husband she is a slut.

You cropped off the end where he gets back with her

then you're good. cuz anything bigger would've hit it for sure.

Complete bullshit story
>not even shitposting

Yes, it could happen. Look at the Brock Turner case. His father was endlessly attacked for believing his son was innocent and defending him. You saw the entire media attack him. It was common for people to virtue signal about the dad on Facebook and twitter. So, yes, feminism is that destructive. It turns parents against their own kids.

Its a good thing I am Asexual

Reminder that telegony is real.

Dating a non-virgin is full cuck. If you have a child it won't even be fully yours.

A) Yes
B) No

>vaginal sex
>still a virgin

then what makes you lose your virginity, fucking retards?

>People lose their virginity early because they have many partners later in life
I'll believe it.