What are your thoughts on Theodore Roosevelt?

What are your thoughts on Theodore Roosevelt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strenuous_Life
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a true american

based

I'm not sure how great he was in practice, but - on paper - a hardy, rugged adventurer with a simple but wholesome mortality and a dogged opposition to corruption sounds like an ideal leader to me.

The GREATEST US president. Bar none.

based badass

I recognise Teddy was great but I need some talking points when I'm arguing with leftists. I need things he did. Hit me with some

much better than his cripple cousin

A man that did the right thing for America. He is what we need today.

Puppet faggot bitch

Killed monopolies. Did numerous efforts to save our National Parks.

Didnt he swim to the middle of a lake to drown a moose or something?

He was a part of the rough riders.

Sorry, my history on Teddy is brief.

Well for one he promised to end the money trust, but when the economy crashed he handed tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to JP Morgan and said "fix it".

He was a cuck. They all were. All always will be. Rich boy playing hard boy.

>Destroyed private business
>Started largest federal land grab

FTFY

It got fixed, didn't it retard?

Many will cite national park system; without Teddy there would not be a single old growth forest in the United States or Buffalo.
Trust buster: Teddy fought the monopolies of his day successfully, ending their unfair cornering of markets and opening up competion.
Enacted the first strong labor rights and liability acts for workers compensation.
Passed the Meat Inspection and Pure Food and Drug acts, which addressed the horrid conditions in the meat packing industry of the day.

That's just a few. He was also unabashedly for white superiority and U.S. hegemony. He was what "progressives" should be.

The original bull moose

BASED
A
S
E
D

I do disagree with some of his more progressive policies, but as a whole he was a based as fuck president.

speak softly, carry a big dick

Got shot in the chest while giving a speech. Finished the speech.

When I call myself a progressive, I think of Teddy. Apparently that makes me a racist bigoted neofascist to the fucktards calling themselves "progressive" today.

in his journal entry of that day he basically said
>lol, only 9mm

Only bad is making us the police for the world

he needs to pass on the jell at the barber shop, always try to get me to use some.

proto-SJW cuck

It's hard to tell Cred Forums apart from Leftists when it comes to engaging in cult of personality over Presidents that had no regard for the Constitution.

>teddy
>proto-SJW
u wot m8; read up on his quotes

He created the progressive movement but memes prevent people from realizing this.

>Finishing the speech
>Not chasing your would-be assassin down and beating him with your cane
Teddy Bear don't hold a fucking candle to Andy J. Real niggas know what up

Progressive meant something completely different in those days.

>Leftists arguing agaisnt Teddy

I swear do they just hate everything?

>Beat the Spanish.
>Set up a fuck ton of National Parks.
>Rooted out corruption.
>Built up American naval strength.
>Brought peace between Japan and Russia.
>Was a fucking Cowboy.

Bullshit, what did it mean scholar? I've read the literature and it sounds exactly like a proto version of today's progressive policies.

Second best president named Roosevelt.

Here are some things that Teddy supported that modern progressives would call racist

>nationalism
>strict immigration
>anti-Islam
>white supremacy
>eugenics

>Panama
Anyways, he is better than any of our leaders or the current american president

He was a pretty cool guy, but he spoiled the election for based Taft and let that irredeemable shitsack Woodrow Wilson get elected to ruin everything.

>Defending the like of Rockefeller and other ilk

Kike

I've read your post and it sounds like you're a faggot.

The guy received both the Medal of Honor for actions during war, and the Nobel Peace Prize for ending a war. Just based on that he deserves looking into.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strenuous_Life

>Taft
>based

He's a badass, way better than his godawful cousin.

Progressive faggot that should be scraped off the mountain