If this mexican manlet can get this pretty white girl then why cant you Cred Forums

If this mexican manlet can get this pretty white girl then why cant you Cred Forums

well, Cred Forums ?

too busy calling people nigger on chinese animation forums to care about getting a 3D waifu

>run of the mill basic bitch

Let him have her

He's probably an actual human with a real personality

Women are fucking easy if you're half intelligent.

>pretty

And completely undesirable if you are fully intelligent

I'm enlightened xd

Too bad I'm socially retarded. Whats the easiest way to kill myself?

And really expensive. And will backstab you when they find a better/richer chad. And Fuck you over in the divorce proceedings over every item and dollar you have

they look like nice people.

>jew nose
>no eyebrows
>brown eyes
>whore dress
>pretty girl
nice try burger king

You too? I'm afraid there can't be 2 of us...
*teleports behind you*

white women are gross
surely they'll respect me in japan
r-right guys?

Gross knees. Would not bang.

Too much working trying not to BEE yourself

Sour grapes and triggered. Sad!

Looks like one of them Mexican who's daddy works at the Mexican government but moved his family to the US to avoid killings and kidnapings since the dad steals from the poor.

Sorry bud, didn't mean to (you) you, you didn't deserve that

That's a weak 7/10 in Norway, I'd say 6/10, but I'm in a decent mood.

Because I'm even less attractive?

Hispanic men know best. That's why we are taking over the USA duh. That guy's pretty indigenous imo but at least he's a civilized christian man, all Hispanics are bros at the end of the day (':

Pics to prove you could even score a 5 in Norway

if you look at their facial structures, they are very much similar

people tend to marry people who look familiar; he might even look sorta like her dad when he was younger

That's a strong 8/10 here. 9/10 if she laughs at my jokes.

Thanks.

Its funny to joke about women being charlatans and cum dumpsters. I do it too. When it comes down to it, each of us are capable of finding a partner for ourselves. Sure being good looking and fit helps, but its the confidence and the talking that will get a relationship started.

>Probably shorter than him
>Overweight
>Socially retarded
>Poor
>Live in my parents' dining room

But I do user, I got a wife, and the best part is, she was pretty damn bluepilled about "we should help those in need and so on" when we started dating,

not anymore

>white

jews pushing the spics and white girl trend is kinda cool since I'm a spic, I also like that new disney show with the white girl and brown boy ship

mexican manlet here and i'm drowning in pussy (i'm not).

>tfw to intelligent for women

people who use the word "ship" should be shot