Why is the Middle East so masculine compared to the West? What's their secret?

Why is the Middle East so masculine compared to the West? What's their secret?

Ultra-conservative culture

You mean racism and oppression?

THIS

>untailored pants
>untailored jacket
>loafers
>not cleanly shaven

trash/10

If anything, theyre the opposite of masculine, they act on primal instinct and their supposed "masculinity" is them chimping out in order to seek validation from peers and attempt to appear stronger than the weak pathetic sand niggers they are

>Culture has not changed much since the year 1400AD
>Constantly at war
>Constantly in states of scarcity
It's a hard life living in the Middle East

hard times create strong men
strong men create good times
good times create soft men
soft men create hard times.

At least shade bro is wearing dark shoes with his suit and not that dumbass brown shoe look that is apparently """"""""""""OK""""""""""""" these days.

Exposed Female = Rape Time... so they act as far from that as possible

The middle east is a hotbed of homosexuality, inbreeding, and pedophilia. I was disgusted by the open handholding and cuddling between men. Much worse than say San Francisco.

White men have naturally low testosterone

what the fuck are you on about?

hand me a gun and grant me impunity and watch if I dont fuck some shit up twice as hard as these dumbass shitskins

civilization itself is naturally feminine, men built it to make women comfy, safe. The more successful a civilization is, the more feminine it can afford to become.

Primitive man: hyper-masculine. The validation you speak off is natural, and happens on Cred Forums as well. When men don't live up to the social standard of masculinity like Sweden or Germany, we socially shame them on here all the time. Validation/shaming are a natural part of toughening up the males of the tribe.

I hope you have realized that you are a feminized male.

have fun with that realization.

There's a difference between fighting someone who looked at you which shitskins do, and being angry over a legitimate reason e.g immigrants soiling your country, I agree that most men are feminine and we live in a feminine civilisation, but that doesnt justify niggers robbing/assaulting strangers. There is nothing masculine about that, thats being a nigger. I'm all for social shaming for fat fucks and neets, but the hyper masculine you appear to talk about is not masculinity, its thinly veiled insecurities which in my opinion is quite feminism or it is sheer stupidity

Lack of any real form of civilization since their masculinity depends on pure subjegation

because they behead any form of degeneracy

I wouldn't want some camel-jockey clothes horse single-handedly blazing away six feet behind me. No sir, no siree Bob.

Sure thing Bacha bazi.

Westerners/whites have better tactics/strategy against Middle Easternes/non-whites aggressiveness, when "shit hits the fan".

Plus, white people are more mentally unstable (I would also include asians here). High testosterone Middle Eastern male vs. crazy Western male.

Who wins? Debate, pls.

>masculine

cries when someone doesn't do what they say like mommy did

so fearful of women they have to cover them with tents

conclusion: Fuck off, sandnigger