youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
hitbox.tv/MrMetokur
twitter.com/folk_pride
youtube.com/user/psb2usa
youtube.com/watch?v=MGE6xhHVdpk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c
youtube.com/watch?v=eQEYJd7n4JE
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/this-hour-has-88-minutes/
turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2016/09/httporiginalantiwarcomsmith-grant2016091981-americans-oppose-38-billion-pledge-israel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PjtHdU47yJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/popular-radio-host-michael-savage-broadcast-shut-down-nationwide-as-he-discusses-clintons-health/#more-122273
youtu.be/yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Infowars stream will be infinitely better than their forced memeing.

this is pre and post only

infowars is pretty tame

(((Infowars)))

Nah they're letting McNabb (Bambalance Driver) talk, he's great.

I hope Ghoul is not on.

T-T-T-T-T-THIS IS THE DAILY SHOAH

He's not, thank god

Huh, who would have thought Cred Forums was a bunch of larpers who don't take interest in TDS! Weird.

No he is.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

Didn't introduce him, but I guess he skyped his way on

FUCK NOW HES RUINING IT

Hey... hehehe

Dude LET ME TALK FOR A SECOND

So yeah, hey, uhmm

It's like... It's like this right

YOURE NEVER LETTING ME TALK HOLD UP
uh so yeah uhhh I hope for uhhh a PEPE

forced memeing?

they created some of the most powerful memes of 2016. they're second to Cred Forums itself, my man, even if they circlejerk a bit too much

Yes he is kek

We need a final solution to the Ghoul Question

But what is a Pey-Pey ?

DUDE
BUTTHOLES
LMAO

Lauritz a best

The fuck is this? I've been listening for a couple of minutes, already heard multiple Kek and Pepe references. It's like Cred Forums live.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Force him onto the young hwhytes or kulturkampf forever imo. Bring him back for Halloween Specials.

COUGHING FIT

poopy poopy butt dildo poop

COUGHING

If you don't into TRS, you're a dickhead

PS: SLIP UP SPILLARY

Daily Shoah. radio.therightstuff.biz/
Originators of the (((echo)) and popularized the term Dindu as a replacement for nigger past original comic.

these guys created the parentheses meme. they're pretty good. they're kind of on the lower end of the chain of command, disseminating info in a podcast format from dudes like richard spencer

We have people there?

>Ghoul
>Kulturkampf

The only thing he knows about philosophy is about how silly his philosophy teacher is.

It's therightstuff

They were behind getting the media's attention to cuckservative
They invented the (((triple parenthesis))) in every way
And got Hillary to mention the alt right (whatever you think of it) through twitter presence

radio.therightstuff.biz/

who /504um/ here?

Richard Spencer is second caste

therightstuff(dot)biz started a podcast network, this is the flagship show and they're doing it live.

It's all Cred Forums tier content.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_ZuBjSBS9M

More than half this thread I imagine.

will they be showing the debate?

The daily shoah with that lady was pissing me off. It was 3 hours of mirth and standoffishness. They got super defensive over simple fucking questions.

Fash the Nation is unironically the flagship show now.
They are #1 on soundcloud in News and Politics, even though Shoah has higher numbers and is in generally much better in content.

Me and the goys from the Official Cred Forums Skype Group are going to have our show directly after the debate is over.

Join us on our discussion panel immediatley after. join.skype.com/mSVhqDJB78cg

The internet never ceases to amaze me with new and wonderful things. Wonder how long before the Jew Tube heroes get to them...

richard spencer is cuck level 9000

he wants to embrace milo. guy has sold out from his "ill destroy milo" promise.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

But I want to laugh at the Disqus normies

no
break for debate

No, they're taking a break for it, then coming back on afterwards.

Nope, they said they'll pause and watch the debate, and continue for an hour post-debate

There's plenty of streams
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

second tier compared to who?

moldbug and land disassociate with the alt right.

I suppose charles murray among others would be considered first tier in terms of producing scientific content, but he isn't an open white nationalist, and does zero for organization

The one with the Gawker kike was way better. Bitch didn't answer anything and kept diverting the death panel.

Nah, she was arguing in bad faith and being totally dishonest. Get cucked.

They've gotten banned from soundcloud (their podcasts arent on youtube, if they are they watch their words) twice and had their American provider kick them off
They're now using some Russian site that they pay with bitcoins because no American provider wants them

They'll work around everything.

Fash the Nation is worth checking out if you care about American politics

I hate listening to Jazzhands get a slightly more swelled head every week

that woman was borderline retarded don't lie

they already got purged from paypal and soundcloud once each. their site was attacked and their private host booted them because of the risk.

I think they take donations via encryption how, though I'm not sure how their soundcloud hasn't been kicked off

That so much is true. The inflation of egos on TRS is insane

Soundcloud got shoahed again by that vice cunt

ghoul is the creater of these memes. He is lord of memes.

They have a paypal that they only reveal the email address to deep inside random episodes the show.

Shitlibs don't have the agency to spend 10 hours listening to the shoah in order to figure out where money is sent.

Problem is that Halberstram is his less political buddy, sounds fucking awesome and good personality, but can't hold him in check. This past weekend with Lauritz was pretty interesting.

He's too soft on the JQ and he's a pan-Europeanist. It's not that bad, but shit like TRS and Daily Stormer are way better. Counter-Currents if you want tl;dr

I know, but he is not really interesting in a conversation.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

SHADILAY GOYS

"I uh hehe, think that hehe, Clinton is just going to say poopy butthole"

Anyone whose wife isn't a fucking Stalin apologist.

C-can I have a TRS forum invite pls?

yeah?

I listened to FTN yesterday and their shit is still up on soundcloud.

I think the reason libs don't know about it is that major news sources or points of organization are avoiding pointing them out because they spout 99% facts.

libs don't have agency at all

Did I just detect a bit of bitchiness? "We're doing this now are we?"

>he doesn't wait anxiously the whole week to hear a half an hour story about Ghoul's classes
baka

how good of a goy are you

SORRY BUDDY I'M ALL OUT

It's about fucking time.

Each podcast has its own account, I don't think FTN has ever been taken down

sent ;)

Best alt right members.

>he's a pan-Europeanist
thats the only way were gonna survive goyim

Namefag with a twitter account with some history behind it, or get on the disqus on the site.

The last episode of the Shoah was a total mess with people stepping all over each other.

My guess is that Mike put his foot down to stop the crosstalk.

A pretty bad goy

>They're now using some Russian site that they pay with bitcoins because no American provider wants them

wat? somewhere I have a list of hosts that don't give two fucks as long as you follow American law.

There's a difference between Europeans working together and the EU though.

I'm agnostic on pan-europeanism. maybe it can work. maybe it can't. I think at the very basic level euros need to be united aginst nonwhites and non-NAMs.

spencer introduces people into white nationalism. he has to play soft on the JQ. once you're in the movemnt, you're more or less forced to confront it anyway, which is spencer's plan.

didn't know that, but nobody's wife matters. she's a woman

TRS doesn't really have high info content, at least during the election cycle. they used to have decent stuff. daily stormer is okay. counter-currents is evola-tier mystical nonsense.

>follow the american law
>TRS

hoo boy

In the US, sure

In Europe, a federation is the worst it should get.
Europe shouldn't be one country with one language

do you have a sock-mail?
no 10 minute mail shit cause it can take a bit, I mean like a gmail/hotmail you don't use

My biggest gripe with TDS is how they constantly interrupt and talk over each other, it has a completely unorganized feel to it most episodes (except the one with Spencer).

Also Kike Enoch goes on these long winded tangents, sometimes he has a point and often he does not.

How do I namefag?
I made a twitter few weeks ago, but there's not much to do besides liking and retweeting

I've been wanting one too, but I also have no idea how active the forums are/if it's shit or not.

That's why Fash the Nation is the number one show.

i like Enoch's rants.

Yeah but even when Mike goes on tangents, I don't mind because I enjoy listening to his voice, especially when he says, "Here's the thing".

I've only been listening for a month, but I have not heard anything that breaks our laws on there.

Send Auschwitz pictures to skypes

hitbox.tv/MrMetokur

>not watching jim's instead
Yeah, no. The #2 show is good for week to week shitposting, but I'm not letting mike enoch ruin this debate for me.

I have invites. What will you do to prove your devotion?

Once you are done tell me about it.
this is me: twitter.com/folk_pride

I don't think they've ever broken it actually. They've supposedly sent out pdfs of Culture of Critique, but I don't think K-Mac minds. That's it.

I'd rather watch on youtube.com/user/psb2usa
youtube.com/watch?v=MGE6xhHVdpk
or
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c

kike enoch is best when he's talking about analytical points about economics or moral hazard

he's kind of bad at more conventional banter, but whatever. he sounds like an old man, I can forgive him.

also, the lack of structure is what makes it funny. it's why they can generate memes like dindu, which has more power than a structured show.

self-replicating ideas are the future of social control. they're doing good work.

Someone send TRS forum invite to [email protected]

>do you have a sock-mail?
[email protected]

Doolittle came on and larped about disabling infrastructure in major American cities killing infrastructure maintenance workers

Who do you think their secret donor is?
They have been mentioning a potential millionaire who they were "working on".

is holocaust denial still a law in america? or was it never?

>implying that will stop them from being arrested when comrade obama decides to shoah them

>How do I namefag?
Google it
>I made a twitter few weeks ago, but there's not much to do besides liking and retweeting
Reply to people, post dank memes.

I'll get one to both of you

no pro-gay shit, no pro-nonwhite shit, no pro-jew shit

at the very least White Nationalism

THERE'S A TODDLER IN GHOULS BACKGROUND NOISE. DADDY.

blacks are literally killing people in NC right now.

they're draggng people through the streets and bashing their heads in.

we need a voice to say "hey, maybe this calls for retaliation."

Avatars are absolutely fucking required btw.

>My biggest gripe with TDS is how they constantly interrupt and talk over each other

It's because they're bad at radio. Can be funny and interesting but they are generally bad conversation flow. You have to know how to defer and not interrupt unless what you're saying for example is very pertinent like the person talking can't think of what X is and you tell them. You also just have to develop good chemistry with your co-hosts which can take a while (years). Some people are just bad at radio, eeespecially women.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU INVITE

>no pro-gay shit
I'ts the reason i want to go to TRS forum.
I dont want to see any of the bait shit like Trump BTFO threads, also some faggot was posting Hillary lolicon(which from my point of view is still CP and people who like it should be shot.)

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Users > Invite

sure thing bro

Go to the list of users, there should be a green button that says Invite

Never was. First Amendment, bitches.

nevermind got it

yep

Jim's a pussy. If you don't like Mike, fuck off. He gargles hot asphalt in the morning.

its his wifes kid

[email protected] if anyone has spare invites

I have history and a (shitty) rare pepe avatar ready to roll

ty goyss

laws that ban holocaust denial are unconstitutional and no one has ever tried to do that here.

both of you should get an invite

sent

COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT

Thanks a lot.

Yeah dont get me wrong i still listen to every episode (even the cringy one where they had the chick from Vice or whatever). These guys are doing god's work.

Just wish they would have a bit more structure to their show sometimes.

Confirmed for in this thread. Hi Mike!

kudos m8

I will do you proud

lmao @ Sven's kids

I love the disorganization when they're just shitposting, but when there's a cuck guest, like the Gawker guy and that journalist chick, I just want to see them BTFO, and it frustrates me when they distract themselves.

I just listen to them when I go to the gym, so it just makes me laugh during downtime

if I have dedicated time you should probably be reading the neorxn feed or something similar for comprehensive content

Who here spergchat?

thanks dude for real

I listen on the drive to and from work, very comfy.

Uh, so yeah, uhmmm
To make a long story short we got the hotdogs

Listen to the No Agenda Show if you want some real news/current events analysis. They're definitely not Cred Forumstier but they're good.

Come to the pool parties when you're comfortable.

I think their goals are

1. give the journalist a lack of useful content for the reaction piece
2. use th emainstream hook as a chance to give hooks and redpill single, intensely clear messages to normies

if they just yelled at them the whole time the way leftist media operates it is just preaching to the choir and silencing opponents. we don't have the power to silence yet. their goal is to snag normies

I had an account with the old forum, now I can't log in. WTF, do I now need an invite to start again???

If you want serious stuff go to Fash the nation. The shoah is the shoah and will remain unstructured and shitposty.

THIS IS THE GAYEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD KILL YOURSELF FAGGOTS

i think they've tried in california

The old forum succumed in a zyclon B accident. You need a invite to make a account to the new forum to avoid too much sock-posting and such bullshit.

I've been a listener for two years now, never signed up for the forums.

what area are the pool parties in? I'm more interested in IRL friends than the forums where obama can doxx me, but I'd sign up to attend the standard fuck parties

They had some good arguments when they talking with the Gawker guy, specially that time when they asked him about the 1965 immigration reform. They could have pinned him down there.

The chick was hilarious, I laughed hard when:
>Chick: So do you guys like Pepe a lot?
>Mike: Uh... No.
>Sven: Not really.
>Ghoul: I invented Pepe

Hey guys, I just said butthole. Hehe, so the other day
guys
the other day
I was
Guys
I was on my campus, ok?
So yea, it was like
She was a liberal. I saw a liberal.
She didn't like my hat.
LMAO

hehe can i have an invite too
[email protected]

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS HANDING OUT INVITES ON THE BIGGEST TRAFFIC DAY IN THE LAST YEAR?

Need invite to network with the
Männerbund

this. this is unironically gay.

Depends where you are; it's kind of an informal lodge system.

Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver have regular pool parties as far as I know.

>No I don't really use Twitter

you think it's a pin, but it's not necessarily. I think they've probably talked about this. the thing that is the PIN for you, or in actual logic, is the very part that a bluepill mindset revulses at.

what they're trying to do is slip in talking points to blue pillers that make them think "oh wow, those niggers WOULD kill me." because the self-interest is what will change people, not logic.

Small ones in most US states and lots of Europe. Formalized organizations in Houston, Pittsburgh, NYC.

Time for assault NEETS

Is the new forum any good though?
I mean, before it just (((echoed))) what I would read on pol anyway.

Eh, I saw the profile of the guy I just invited, he looks fine.

You get banned if you start shitting up the forum pretty quickly anyways.

there are probably things in my area then

I'm thinking of requesting an invite

what are teh chances/10 that these meetings are going to be shoah'd at some point? these things have GOT to be under surveillance

Sounds like a great place to meet a Federal agent.

People are way too obsessed with Richard Spencer but yeah: No Fucking Jews Allowed Not Me Not Never

Can get a TRS invite lads?

He was interested in that part though, he did admit that the people of 1965 wouldn't have accepted those reforms if they were asked.
He says that there was nothing illegal because the US is not a direct democracy, but since he does admit it was against the will of the people, it's some acknowledgment of subversion.

It's not about turning a cuck into a Nazi with a single line, making people acknowledge that subversion has happened in the West.

Let the jews have the AltRight...we will be reborn under the unjewable name AltReich1488.

That show was awful. They're the epitome of liberal anti-whites serving abraham

The larger groups have IRL vetting processes to weed out entryists.

Houston actually expects them be physically fit and employed in order to join.

I agree. It's not funny and it's not informative, and they're shilling for shit for shekels, while some neglected toddler staggering around in the background.

Does it get better? I don't listen to this shit normally.

Why time will Hillary begin getting reamed by the God Emperor?

this guys pretty smart

if the alt right upholds white nationalism and keeps a firm stance on the jq, there's no chance for it to be subverted

what else were tehy supposed to say though?

libs ALREADY believe that democracy should be subverted. it's overt. democracy for them, but not for us. free speech for them, and death for us. it's obvious.

pointing it out doesn't change how they think.

Yeah and wear a NEET uniform.

Anime shirts and sweatpants, socks and sandals.

GET FUCKED GOYLERS

fucking Lauritz sounds so autistic

All of you faggots do

tbqhfam

If Mike is reading this thread: don't be a degenerate and lose some weight, you sound unhealthy

10EST. 1 hour.

dude theres always a big fat guy in their pics

0/10. TRS is carefull but we cant be so paranoid that we cant function IRL as well as online.

You recongize any potential fed when someone starts talking about doing illegal shit.

We're legal political organizers that act as if what we do is illegal. Because we know they're out to get us, we just dont break the law period.

Even the Northwest front which is a group that is looking to do a armed uprising doesnt advocates strict legality untill it's time to shoot.

doesn't stop their identities from being collected, communications surveilled, etc. you guys realize this right?

if trump loses you really think hillary isn't going to round these guys up and throw them in prison? she already has said HALF of america is despicable, publicly, and has hinted they deserve to die

not trying to blackpill. just saying...

fuck off we're full

Really?

Lmao, Goylers turned their posing up to 616

Anyone else actually make tendies for dinner?
I deep fried mine, like fancy people.

he's nordic. it's just his accent. you should understand?

He's got it together, in my opinion.

Not sure if we're talking about the same show.

Maybe, but for the normies that has to remain implicit under an image of (((consensus)))
They don't mind subversion because they've been taught that conflict is bad, so sneaking shit under everyone's noses is optimal for them, that way everything is flowers and rainbows

Only the high-power level cucks and (((liberals))) are completely fine with subversion

>attacking anyone who is actually trying to make sure white people don't go extinct
>because they aren't EXACTLY the same ideology as you

this is why conservative movements fail, we always get some special snowflake faggots that feel the need to shit on everyone else rather than rally around common ground against the yiddish marxist machine

I made nuggies, but I don't want to go get them and lose some of the show
I'll get them during a Ghoul story

>I NEED IN TO THE FORUM
I NEED IN TO THE FORUM
>I NEED IN TO THE FORUM
I NEED IN TO THE FORUM
>I NEED IN TO THE FORUM

some are bear mode but.. hitler wouldnt have a sculpture of em

i was really active in the first and second iterations of the forum but the newest one got really old really fast

i haven't been back for a number of months so i don't know if it's gotten better but this stream is giving me good feels of the stuff i did with all my trs friends so i might go back

how many of them are FBI?

they sound like this goy
youtube.com/watch?v=eQEYJd7n4JE

How the fuck do I get an invite to the forum?

I think one of the points that moldbug/land were making was that conservatism was pozzed because they would bring a knife to a gunfight. obeying the rules doesn't mean they won't kill you guys.

for example, charlotte, NC. the niggers are just dragging whites into the street and bashing their skulls in. I have a democratic "peer" who toldm e yesterday that the whites deserved it.

the law WILL kill you. because law is a fiction.

Me too bro.

Pretty hard to do though apparently

shut up leaf. this is how whites are. we will criticize things that need to be. that is how we grow.

there are no fuckin invites tonight

>bullying my boy ghoul
Stop it
He has feelings too

They should take a lesson from O&A and do two main mics and a lesser third mic. Sven and Mike are the two mains, Ghoul/Alex/Bulb could rotate and come in as third. Then, they can banter for an hour, then bring in a guest like MPC guy or Greg.

Find someone to vouch for you

you're correct. they might also be trying to work within near the borders of the overton window for those shows. high levels of abstraction are not possible for stupids.

are you a white brazilian or something?

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/this-hour-has-88-minutes/

Spencer promised to destroy milo if he went off the rails

Milo went off the rails, now we wait for Richard's response.

They used to do that, but I think Ghoul just notices there's a Skype call on and jumps on out of nowhere.

I can't tell if these people are spergs, or if this is just what people in texas are like

I'm an Alberto Barbosa

Yes, but breaking _the law_ (and not just some speechcode which was the republican issue) before you're ready to resist the enforcers of said law, is retarded.

People are allready jailed without doing anything illegal, (bill white, Edgar steel and many many more) so throwing people into the systems prisons over nothing is retarded.

Worst TRS podcast since L'Chaim

"so uh your uh"
>"Well th-"
"Fuck off!"
"Ah uh so, hehe, uh"

Spencer needs to stop with this Milo shit

(((conservative))) movements fail for a completely different reason.

They were never meant to acomplish anything except monney for their (((leaders)))

The alt-right is not "conservative".

Any actual feedback?

not as bad as the young hwites
I really don't know why I keep listening to the young hwites
darwin digest is pretty shit too

b-but cucks punch right! never tell people they are wrong! if you do that the sjws win.

what the fuck is a pool party? kek

I know you won't tell me on the open internet but now i'm really interested

I'm a ethno centrist fascist, and redpilled on the JQ, i'm building a right wing death squad of normies in real life, can I be part of the club?

a REAL barbosa, or a KANGZ?

is it over nothing though? if they didn't jail and threaten public figures with prison, the alt right would have already assumed power.

these people are just setting themselves up to be arrested, because they don't need a reason, and never did, is what my fear is.

How do I d'nate, Slug said he'd change the old email but he's retarded and hasn't yet

Nah It's actually not that bad, just needs some audio work

This is the future bros.

Fuck CNN, MSNBC, Fox "analysts".

You goys are doing fine. The zieger episode was good stuff. Keep it up!

Get better mics

Otherwise it's not bad. I don't have the agency to look at Canadian news, so I listen to it every week.

Both, we wuz kangz and shit

Give invite plz
I want to do my part beyond shitposting Cred Forums
[email protected]

the other podcasts are too specialized in fields that it's obvious that the people making them aren't very qualified to talk about. that's just my feedback.

the majority of the good content is in written form

I'm not part of it. they're just trying to build organic social networks so they can help each other financially, build skills, etc. kind of like an old lodge style system. I don't think they have explicit goals ATM.

I'd invite you fags if I knew for a fact I could trust you not to get me b& for inviting fags.

He says it's still 88minutes at cock.li

>"We reject that specifically because of"

"I ACTUALLY"
"I ACTUALLY"
"I ACTUALLY"
"I ACTUALLY"
"I ACTUALLY"
"I hehe, I actually"

Slug got a better mic recently and I think our sole d'nation will be going to pay for Axe to get something decent.

I'm currently using an Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB

Anyone know if Stefan Molyneux has an email account for questions in the vein of his call-in?

You need someone with invites to have your email, they can enter that on the forum and it'll send you an invite
no 10 min mail

Cred Forums BTFO by the autiste

Rebel Yell is the most underrated podcast on TRS

good point, I meant right wing

sorry I've just been Pavlovian programmed to associate right wing with kike economic reductionist """conservatism"""

Looking for an invite as well, fellow goys.

[email protected]

Would be greatly appreciated. Really want to find a group nearby to get involved with.

"81% of Americans oppose the $38 billion military gift to Israel".

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2016/09/httporiginalantiwarcomsmith-grant2016091981-americans-oppose-38-billion-pledge-israel.html

Not sure of everyone's setup but you can use a $20 Behringer just put it through a mixer. Noise gates help too, especially for whoever has the kids.

Rebel yell is alright but they're blupilled libertarians

the new additions, war room and intersectional alt-right are pretty good

pepe BTFO

Defoo those who defame Kek

Oy gevalt! The autiste knows!

I'll give an invite to the first goy who posts a Vacaroo of him saying "LISTEN TO THE WAR ROOM ON TRS RADIO" and their email.

Gondola mentioned!

Are they going to be showing the debate?

>they don't know who Gondola is

Lost a lot of respect for these guys desu senpai.

Mr Metokurs stream

No.

For the debate, there's a stream here.
youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo

None of us have kids (I'm trying now), maybe you've been hearing my wife in the background?

Gondola mentioned

Finns incoming lads

no

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
I can't watch both

I'll invite you but that's the last one I'll do, I want at least one invite left open for possible real life invites

If anyone here wants an invite but can't get one ITT, try posting in the Disqus comments, there's probably succes there.

Gondola is a wholesome Italian meme

Mongols incoming

Vouch for me then

I understand. I have no way of proving to you I am not a fag.

TDS with Jim as guest when?
FUCKING WHEN

Am I an honourary fin now?

Noise gate should take care of that or any fan or whatever else you have in the background within reason.

only 81% oppose? I would think it would be closer to 96% opposed.

I hope Trump actually fucking prepared and practiced for this debate because he sure as fuck didn't during the Republican primary debates.

Why should I do that?

mongol meme is just a meme lad

Wow, Richard Spencer on suicide watch right now.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I'll give him an invite if he posts a vacaroo recording of him saying "THE WAR ROOM IS THE NUMBER ONE PODCAST ON TRS RADIO"

If you want a forum invite you have to post in the disqus under therightstuff.biz articles and the radio.therightstuff.biz shows.

:DD

Just to be a bro, or not.

Anyone know who you are?

Neck yourself nigger, forced memery is the only memery that ever mattered

no he didnt.
He already confirmed that he did jack shit to prepare for this.
Still gonna win this, no doubt.

That's not how vouching works.

I'm not homosex sir

I've started liking the weekly narrative pretty well too

This, get yourselves know a little bit, it's not that hard

Not all fags like homosex t b h

Venetian subversion isn't just a meme

They're alright. I produce THE WAR ROOM though. We're the best.

Apparently Savage got straight up Jewd off air when he started talking about hillary having Parkinsons.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/popular-radio-host-michael-savage-broadcast-shut-down-nationwide-as-he-discusses-clintons-health/#more-122273

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Lol nice try Ghengis

Pls send forum invite to [email protected]

I love both gondola and Hitler so I'll be a good fit.

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

I've no idea how it works.

I didn't even know there was a forum and then when I found out there was one and heard abou it being fight club I quit giving a shit about it almost immediately. But I'd imagine it's probably a good meme farm and there are better discussions on strategy, which interest me

The Weekly Narrative is based. Paranormies and Intersectional Alt Right are bretty good too.

Make a vacaroo saying "THE WAR ROOM IS THE NUMBER ONE PODCAST ON TRS RADIO" and I will.

I've only listened one time. I honestly can't recall much about it.

But I will definitely make a point to check it out more now.

Any suggestions?

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

TDS > the fatherland > TWN > fash the nation > the convict report > rebel yell > the war room > intersectional alt-right > the young hwites
I don't listen to the rest

weekly narrative is a pretty good podcast

suck my dick turks

Paranormies is really fucking good.

I think it's going to be one of the top shows on TRS Radio.

Vouching means someone who is "in" get's to know you and verifies you're not a kike shill.
There didn't used to be an invite system, but there were too many lefty infiltrators. Now we've got tighter security.

I'd do it but I'm on mobile and can't

Regardless, I'll be sure to check your show out.

Hey there friendo, don't give up and improve your craft. Keep it up. I believe in you.
Noone believes in me so I gotta believe in someone.

Was that goul who just randomly interjected and maentioned harambe? Eject that faggot right now

>they're blupilled libertarians
I think you're misjudging their talking points. The US government is an enemy of whites, so they retain some of their libertarian leanings in this sense. They want small government because of things like HUD and Jamal's food stamps. They also want secession, which is reasonable considering the South is under attack by outsiders.

You haven't heard Nationalist Public Radio? I know I haven't made an episode in a while, but shit. It's a fan favorite.

how do you even have the time to listen to all that?

but that's not even remotely true and I'm not a jew so I can't lie to get into places

Yup

We need a final solution to the Ghoul Question

this is yuge

New bread where???

I believe in you, my slovak brother.

I'm late, but

[email protected]

I am unemployed and I don't have any friends
it's 3AM on a monday right now bro

Not by the numbers maybe, but subjectively.

>brazil heuhuehueh

New bread when?

Where do you find the time to listen to all of that shit?

I'm French so I can reward Manifest Destiny as BEST TRS podcast.

Well, it only is because there'sa lot of cucks who listen to him that do actually believe in the system.

It may just be a wake-up call for them

Do you work out?

Drop the ones you enjoy least
Listen to audiobooks

I'll make one

niggertech

Best intro

youtu.be/yKih6b7IssA

What's up?

new thread
new thread

Hey goy.

I tried it a little bit but I didn't care for it too much. I promise to give it another try though.

I like the Hoyt Axton version better
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

What's your show about?

Need to listen to this again, then Scott Adams' periscope, and this week's 88 min

The shit I keep throwing on my to-watch stack keeps growing.