WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY

>what will happen to this guy

FTFY

what is something similar to:
>gary webb
>gareth williams

suicide by chainsaw to the back of the head

its tomorrow isn't it? unless he's already dead.
11am but I could be wrong

Barbell, duffel bag, self inflicted stab wounds. Cement and a boat

Last I heard his family was saying he was too depressed and might not attend the hearing.

So he's dead.

will be crying stone tears due to his cement shoes

Yes Tomorrow and he's being held in contempt.

he's already dead

Suicide by jumping into a river with cement in his legs.

>7 bullets to the back of the head at a downward angle

Natural causes
;_;7

(((Weight lifting accident)))

>Webb is best known for his "Dark Alliance" series, which appeared in the Mercury News in 1996. The series examined the origins of the crack cocaine trade in Los Angeles and claimed that members of the anti-government Contra rebels in Nicaragua had played a major role in creating the trade, using cocaine profits to support their struggle. It also suggested that the Contras may have acted with the knowledge and protection of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). The series provoked outrage, particularly in the in Los Angeles African-American community, and led to four major investigations of its charges.

for not showing up?
I love the oversight and reform gang
Trey and Chaffetz fucking run it.
I hope he shows and gives it all up, he looks like the type.
its a shame he's dead desu

>Webb was found dead in his Carmichael home on December 10, 2004 with two gunshot wounds to the head.

>His death was ruled suicide by the Sacramento County coroner's office.[70]

>After a local paper reported that he had died from multiple gunshots, the coroner's office received so many calls asking about Webb's death that Sacramento County Coroner Robert Lyons issued a statement confirming Webb had committed suicide.[71]

>When asked by local reporters about the possibility of two gunshots being a suicide, Lyons replied: "It's unusual in a suicide case to have two shots, but it has been done in the past, and it is in fact a distinct possibility."

>News coverage noted that there were widespread rumors on the Internet at the time that Webb had been killed as retribution for his 'Dark Alliance' series, published eight years before, but Webb's ex-wife Susan Bell told reporters that she believed Webb had committed suicide.[71] "The way he was acting it would be hard for me to believe it was anything but suicide," she said. According to Bell, Webb had been unhappy for some time over his inability to get a job at another major newspaper. He had sold his house the week before his death because he was unable to afford the mortgage.

MY HUSBAND KILLED HIMSELF B/C OF MORTGAGE PAYMENTS EVERYONE

autoerotic asphyxiation while wearing a fursuit accident

Nah he's actually my neighbor in RI and he's pretty depressed but has hope that all this mess will be cleared up soon. The reddit posts were coincidental and had nothing to do with Trump, but in fact was a different client who he managed their IT needs. He wants to return back to normal life again, the media attention and the internet witch hunt is starting to get him down. I told him to be a man and show up to the congressional hearing and tell them the truth about the other client, they will be understanding about the situation. I told him once you do that everyone will apologize and he can return to normal life.

I'd be shocked if he's still alive

>Gareth Williams (26 September 1978 – c. 16 August 2010) was a Welsh mathematician and employee of GCHQ seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6) who was found dead in suspicious circumstances at a Security Service safe house flat in Pimlico, London, on 23 August 2010

>Police visited Williams's home during the afternoon of Monday 23 August 2010, as a "welfare check" after colleagues noted he had been out of contact for several days.[9] His decomposing naked remains were found in a red The North Face bag, padlocked from the outside, in the bath of the main bedroom's en-suite bathroom.[10][11] The police had gained entry into his top floor flat in Alderney Street, Pimlico at around 16:40.[12] His family believe that crucial DNA was interfered with and that fingerprints left at the scene were wiped off as part of a cover-up.[1] No fingerprints, palm-prints, footprints or traces of William's DNA were found on the rim of the bath, the bag zip or the bag padlock. The key to the padlock was inside the bag, underneath his body

sure hope our boy doesn't accidently himself in his own bathtub inside a bag sitting under the key for the lock that was attached to the outside of said bag...

he dead bro.
he ded.

accidental suicide from slipping and falling onto some bullets which became lodged inside his head and chest

>sold his house a week before
looks like he was trying to make a run for it?
either way, if the Gov want you dead, you die (unless you are DMX)

Suicide by drowning in toothpaste. The barbell guy gon get 1-up'd.

See
He is fine just a little shakin up

>the connections are coincidental and frankly, quite embarrassing
>I just want to go back to work and normal life

translation:

>please don't kill me clintons, I want to live

he got ghosted and people believe a county official who is able to say bullshit without blinking.

pretty impressive.

>tfw you can't plead the yiffth because you went onto leddit

>The reddit posts were coincidental and had nothing to do with Trump

what did he mean by this?

Read about that one before, legitimately fucked.

Reminder that FBI user dropped a MASSIVE redpill on this goy yesterday.

w-what he say?

Let's see it

Lurk the archives, goys.

He wasnt deleting Hillary's emails.... he was working for someone else.

a VERY VIP as he said

This is huge

>tfw a vortex anomaly spawns in your bathroom when you're trying to fap with your padlock and red bag because those are your fetishes

cor.. you're about as much use as Anne Franks drum kit aren't you

links - NOW

Too lazy, fag.

Its in the archives, just yesterday

Did he use a tripcode?

bullshit

>yfw wikileaks drops new dirt between each debate

Cant remember. I think not.

The OP image was a quote by Trump and his face

That quote about stopping dancing to the false song of globalism

He was working for the company that managed her servers. He was deleting her e-mails

Not sure if newfag or shill.

Dont worry mister. I wont comment any further on the subject.

do you have any Canadian relatives?

The very vip is most likely Obama. He was emailing Hilary under a fake name. This is why combetta was asking how to remove an email address. Obama is linked to her server.

Now this is an interesting theory.

ohhh yeah I was in that thread briefly.
I thought he kept saying 'she' in the reddit posts though?
details as far as Im concerned. they all gotta burn at some point

You're pretty fucking stupid, let me tell you that.

You're missing on a chance to find what I'm refering to. It's as easy as looking for it where I said it was.

and you're Spanish, so I win.
you have made 6 posts and said nothing.
well done mate, no really. well done.
you had our attention, lost it but your STILL talking.

(((You)))

What was the fake name? [email protected]

>Had nothing to do with Trump

Needs more work

ye

He's debating with Hoffa about their current situation