G I V E T R U M P Y O U R E N E R G Y

TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP

Trump will win the debate tonight only if you reply, "KA-MAGA-ME-HA!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3506259923&feature=iv&src_vid=tFn_X7lMdjY&v=M8NAypD-djo
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHA
DI
LAY

KAMAGEMEHA
\o/

If doubloons, Hildog wins

I WILL GIB TRUMP SENPAI LIFE ENERGY HYNNNNNAAAAAAÀ

This board is 18 and up

Sage

DE-MO-CRA-CY HA!

\0/ he needs it m8s. praise kek

Shadiley

YOU HAVE MY SWORD

Double Shadilay!
Kamagameha!
Centipede Fang Fist!

BUR-NTH-EWI-TCH!

P-P-PLEASE! TRUMP!

HURRRYYY!!!

Some OC I made a while back. Trump needs our spirit for his spirit bomb to stop Hillza

KAMAGAMEHA

Take my power, Flip Illinois, praise KEK

TAKE IT TRUMP! TURN MY LATINA INTO PURE BIO ENERGY AND USE IT TO BUILD THAT WALL!

TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP TAKE IT ALL

MY LIFE FOR YOU

MAGA

HE WILL WIN, THE GOD EMPEROR SHALL WIN

KA-MAGA-MEHA

KA-MAGA-ME-HA

TAKE IT ALL

KA-MAGA-ME-HA!

KAME HAME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KA MAGA ME HAAAA

Kamagameha!

KA-MAGA-ME-HA! youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3506259923&feature=iv&src_vid=tFn_X7lMdjY&v=M8NAypD-djo

\o/

PRAISE KEK

Take my energy God Emperor

KA-MAGA-ME-HA!

KEK WILLS IT.

I've never seen that rendition of Caracalla.

By the way in all historical texts it describes him as a manlet. And he was a serious fuck up. Spoiled little bitch. Major player in the beginning of the end of the Roman Empire.

MEME

MAGIC

KA-MAGA-ME-HA!

TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP

KAMAGAMEHA

ALL MY ENERGY

KA-MAGA-ME-HA!!!

KA-MAGA-ME-HA!

PRAISE KEK

FEED HER BRAH FEED THA MOTHAFUCKA

PEE PEE POO POO
Hillary won't reach the loo
She'll start convulsing on the stage
And shit herself in a fit of rage

Checked and PRAISED! KEK IS WITH US!

KA-MAGA-ME-HA fuck Googles

Cͩͦ̄Ò̱͚͈͇̺̬͆̅̂̾ͫ̍U̘ͭ͐̽̾̆̚G̝̀̆̋̌͊ͣ͊H̫̥̳͂̐ͫ̅̔I̟̯̱ͧ͆̽̆̎Ň͇̜̱G̪̱̺̦̻ͪͤ ͍̖̮ͨ̾̈́F͓̘̜̝̔̋I͓̣͇͕ͅT̻̭͇͂͂ͭ̆͂ͪ̈́ ̺̼͓̿̓̿̐̚P̠̬̑͌̒̏A̞̜̻̯ͬ̋̋N̈́̅̊͛̍̈T̻͙͍̩̭͓̓ͬ̄̊͛̚̚S͇̖͙̹̯̃̒̍͋ͤ ̇ͫͭ̉̔Ö̪͎͚̠̮̘̬́̄͐F̮̺͓͎̟͆̒̈ ͗S̻̬ͤH͍́̊ͫI̟̰̟̤̝͉̲̊ͦ͐ͤ̇̚Ť̠̩͙̆͋̎̔̈
̳̝̟̭̤͇̺̆̏̆̅͐́̚Ċ̞͊͆Ã̻ͫ͐̎N̗͉̟̳ͣ̾̉̈̚'̗̙̪T̉ͧͯ̓ͯ ̳̯̯̦̘͂̈́ͭS̥̑ͣ͑̋ͩT̳͇̱̣͈̝̘̊Ả͚͓͖̙̺̼͙ͣ͐͋͗N̟͙̾͒̍̌̉͗̀D̹̬͈͍̲͚̭͐ͮ ̜͒͛͑̈́ͫ͛U̳̙̤͖̪͂̌̈́̓̚Ṗ̙̰̦͙̩̦͒ ͉̪͔̮͈̹̊̔͐̓S̭̽̃H͓̭̟̘̥͓̙̽E̥̋̓ͪͬ̇̔ ̬͕͇͓͍̈ͧH̹͚͎̅̍̐̈ͮͣͫA̗̬̼̪̩̦̫ͯ́S̥̱̜ ̝̂́̄͌̊Ț̍͊̉̊O̖͉͍͖͙ͯ̓̒̃ ̠̦ͯͪS̰͙͐̽ͭ̌I̙̺͉̣͔͍͖ͯͬͫ̍T̞̞̖̖̥̺͇̈͐
̗̣̠̼̳̞̽È̙̭̯̬ͩ̄V͓̗̮̖̲̣Ḛ͚̣̻ͯ̑̾̏̀̂R͇͉̰̝̬̬͈ͦY͎̬̥͚͚ͧ ͕̳̗̎̒̈̊̓T͓̼͕̞̃͋ͭͭ̈̑͆I͉̻̭͈̙͐ͩ̎ͩṀ̼̺̤̙͎̝ͪ̏̓̓̓ͣĔ̟̤̫̽͒̈ͯ̀ͅ ̥̲͓̝̌͑̓̈́̚S͉͖̽ͪ̇Hͩͣ͌Ȅ̱̽͒̉ ̤̺̟̗̲̜̍̓̒̂̅̊̉ͅT̺̩̪͇͉E̟̩͍̣̼ͪ̎ͮ̿͊ͩL̝̣̦̞̤̞͙Ḽ̖̠̩͍̦S̖̀ ̗̖̖͈̰̓̐A̟̩̩̯̺ ̩̭̟̓Ḽ̙͖̝̥͈̲͑̅ͤ͛̅͒I͙̲̤̰͕̫͛ͨͮ̑̉̈́E͓͇̖̱ͪ̿̌̃ͨ͒
̤͛̋ͩͦ͑͌S̫̓̊ͫ͗ͩH̥̼̟͔͖ͬ̄̔Ĭ̦̯̬̙̱ͬ̑T͉̤̦͖ ̗͔̥̪̱̂̑ͣR͈ͯ͛̃̀͌U̱̺̖̥̤ͮN̥̝̜͖̝͉͐ͪ̆͆S̝̬ͮ ̔̍ͬ̒̑D̪͕͈̉ͪO̠̦͇̬̦̳͉͆W̱͚ͮ́̇ͩN̞̰̘̈ͨ͊͛̈́̐ͬ ̂ͪͪͤ̿H̲͖̫̱̘̝͓E͎̠͇͈Ṛ̑̎̊̈ ̗̫͔̭̞̬̬̈́ͧ̈I̪̰̦͚̝̒̋ͭ̌ͤN͇N̦̲̱͇̳ͣ͒͂ͫE͎̟͙͔̘͔ͨ̋̾̾̓R̭̪͈̝̮ͭͅ ͍̠T̯̖̯͗ͬH̰̝̗̜̹͈͋ͭ̈I̞͈͓͉̺̺̲̋̓̈̌̉̿G̠̮ͤ̄̾H̺̪̝̒ͅ
̐̀̉̋́̽P̒̒Ẹ͓̬̀̉͛̃ͬͪͅE̠̒ͪ̐ͩ ̤͍̼̫̞̬͔P͑̌̌ͯͯÊͣ̾E̞͋̔͋̃̄͋̚ ̼̖ͯ̔͐̏̚P̭͈͚̾̈́́̿Ě̈͌̂E̪̗̣̜͎͖͆̅͑̄ͩͨͦ ̞̬̹̮͐̒̑ͤP̗ͧͬ͒ͅO̯̖̜͙͈͒̂ͣÖ̪͇̟̝͍̬ P̤̱̌O̮̲͈̰O̜̤̞͙͆̉ ͇̣̹ͩ̐̊̇P͔̎O̩͖̦͚̙̿̃̄̇̿Ȍ͙̜̳͙̟̪͑
̠͇ͤ̊̑S̱̻͇̾ͬ͋ͮH̫̱̦̪͇̠̖̏ͪ̑ͫ̓̚̚È̦̾ ̖̌ͧW̱̰̥̲̖̜̄ͣ̾O̮N͚̮'͇̩͛͂̉̐T̟͖̭͕͇̄̑́̀ ̰̟͓̣̰̠̂ͅM̤ͣͫA̜̲͎̫ͩͨ̉̏̉͊ͅK͇̹ͭ͒̑̒E͓̊ͩ̎̾ ̘̖͎̻ͤ͗Î̺̙͐ͧT̤̜̪͖͈͚̫́ ̦̳̳͔̖̿TȌ͕͚͚̱͗ T̖͙͉̻̞͇ͫ͌̐͛͐̔̋H̹̺̜̓ͭͬE̲̫͐̋͋ͣ ͒̆̾̎̾L̘̬̗̳̍ͮ̍ͤ̎͗O̲̬̖̓̀̇ͮ͊̐̓O̥̮̰̝̻͖̞͛̏
̱̣͕̞̜͈̈̓B̙̹̝̝̄̆Y͕̝͖̽̎͌͒̍͊̓ ̙̮̹̊͂̄P̺̬̞̟͔̗̔E̋̊͗̉̄P͙̏Eͭ̎,̥̯̼͖̿͛̆ͤ̒ͣ ̲̱ͪḴ̫͙͍̱͂̈́͌̂̐͐̌E͇̰͚̗̎͆ͧ̇̑K̫̪͉͖̲̋̄ ̹͚̾A͕̮̪͉̝ͅN̲ͩ̇ͤ̌ͭͬ̔D̀͛̑͊̑ ̝͔̹̤͍̣͔D̻̟̯̺̙ͫO̹̰̺̒͛͛ͧN̗͇̖A̻͚͕͍͎̐̒̈L̤̱̏̐D͕̬̺ ͩͬ̒̉ͭ͐T̞̼͂͒́͊͊R͌U̦̮͚͈͉̲M͈̘͖̄P̲ͦ̈͒͆ͅ
̳͓̹̳̾̇̂͌̃L̠͖̦͙͚̜̏̔̌͐I̔͒V͙̝͕̫E̩̭̝̖̟̻̠̍̄ͫ̓ͤ ̼̰̩̞̳̺̹̈O̤̤͖̩̻ͅN̼̺̥͂̊̏̊ ̪̯̓̽̒ͤͣ̈́A̼͔̜̽ͣ̇ͦͪĨ̦͍͕̭̜͕̯̅ͩ̽R̮̻ͫͧͅ ̙͍̹̼̒̓̇S͇̖ͩͨ̀ͅḤ͕̩̽̎ͩ̆͋̉̈E͕͈͓̖̻͇̭̽͗ͮͩ̌'̖̪̦͇̖̐ͮͣͦL̠͕ͧ̊̊͗L͇̪̥̭̩̇͆̂̾ͧ̚ ̭͕̥̩̜͛̽̿̓̉ͭT̘̬̦̹̟͈͒̾ͩA͑ͮͫ́̇̐ͫK̦̮̭̘͒͆̓̔Ḛ̦̺͙̝͉̤̆ ̣̣̠̮͑̎͗̏̈́Á̉̈͛̊̽ ̫ͬ̊̒̑͋D̰͉̻̫̭̱U̥̞̫͖M̗̼̘̠̯̟͐̚P̼̉

poo poo pee pee
Hillary will bend the knee
On the stage her bowels will quiver and quake
until she releases her chocolate shake

KA-MAGA-ME-HA

Donald Trump, may Kek bestow Alex Jones' energy upon you

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs