DAILY REMINDER THAT ANY POSTS PREDICTING TRUMP'S FAILURE TO BECOME PRESIDENT ARE CREATED BY LIBERAL FAGGOTS WHO ARE...

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANY POSTS PREDICTING TRUMP'S FAILURE TO BECOME PRESIDENT ARE CREATED BY LIBERAL FAGGOTS WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO USE MEME MAGIC AGAINST HIM. DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF THESE THREADS, (you)S ARE WHAT GIVES MEMES MAGIC IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-frog-3D-Ass-Mouse-Pad-Sad-frog-Funny-Soft-Sexy-silicon-Anime-Mousepad-/131896826549?nav=SEARCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares about this shit

silence! unbeliever

lol

This.

Fuck off.

you fuck off and die pally

Hillary will lose her temper tonight. My digits confirms it.

Do not mock things you dont understand.

you have angered him.....shhh do you hear that?
rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE....

BURN THE HERETICS!

will it be okay to laugh when hillary seizes out and drops during the debate?

shes gonna get an embolism

3 and trump loses

Trump is a charloton that you're all stupid enough to believe in. America is doomed

I wish based mods knew how to properly handle this shill horde...

Kek guides me.

$
$.02 have been deposited in your account

>tfw I am using meme magic so powerful that it doesn't need to be posted, it just flows along the memther wracking havok on the fools who think can control a god of chaos

How pathetic Trumpets speak about others opinions to expose their own stupidity. Drumpf will walk on stage like the Emperor's new clothes believing himself superior when in fact the dunce hat he wears resembles a KKK regalia. Fuck Tramp! Fuck this infantile, cheeto-dusted clown!
Hillary Kaine 2016!

TRUMP WILL FAIL. D.UBS CONFIRMS COME ON KEK I BELIEVE IN YOUUUUUU

it would be wrong not to

You got dubs but every neo-nazi, fascist, alt-righter, and racist here will ignore this. I'm with you.

Why can't shills learn not to samefag

m.ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-frog-3D-Ass-Mouse-Pad-Sad-frog-Funny-Soft-Sexy-silicon-Anime-Mousepad-/131896826549?nav=SEARCH

Who wants a pepe mouse pad? :^)

There is more than one person in the US, ignorant bigot.

nice samefagging you worthless shitlord

Something big is about to happen

>what is a post ID that shows that you replied to yourself you spasticated wanktard

Hillary will win

screencap this

Trump will win.

Im using my dormitory's network.Dont you think anyone else visits this conservative safe space? Like I said you are ignorant.

I hereby undo your pathetic mockery.

SHADILAY !

Trump will win.

They both lose, and the country is sold in a land deal to Canada/Mexico. Dubs will confirm this.

My dubs say that trump will win the debate, and hillary dies from trump crushing hillary with pressure.