Urgent pilling in effect

How can I convince my normie sister to not vote H.R.C.
>she rigged dem primary
>she's crooked
But apparently that's not enough. Will send her whatever dubs gets as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
investmentnews.com/article/20160923/FREE/160929959/advisers-say-this-part-of-hillary-clintons-estate-tax-plan-is-worse
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

talk her into voting for Johnson, that's what I've been doing with Hillary supporters.

Shameless self bump

post a pic of her feet

Try fucking her

She's too smart for that unfortunately, but I'll try, she smokes duuuuuuude weed

I'll find one

She is as Un American as they come.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

"will you suck muh dick?"

i know you're my sister but come on, it's 2016, incest is fine

or

"you have to suck my dick if trump wins the election"

It don't matter who she votes for as long as she doesnt

i did this in school and i got almost my whole graduating class to support trump one by one

Tell them what they dont like about trump, pull facts out (sometimes straight out of your ass when you can)

Argue over and over that everything he says is okay and justified

If they still dont lean, they're too brainwashed.

Lol keep rolling this is good

She is a warmonger. Point out she has the support of nearly all the NeoCons. There is a good NY Times Magazine article on how much she is a hawk.

Ty kind sir

Forgot pic

Well, obviously you have to compliment her on her shaved pussy.

Noice hold up

Tell her she is going to die alone after she turns 25 because real men don't put up with that liberal crap.

Op does the thing

hillary is against everything bernie was legitimately for that mattered and anything else isn't really going to change under the trump administration other than maybe epa sitting the fuck down.

You must convince her that she is only voting hillary because of subversion. Literally show her this picture and say "if america votes in hillary clinton it will be via virtue of money in MSM" other than that you need to tell us why she dislikes trump. People get defensive at the possibility of only believing what they do due to brainwashing, use it to make her think she has been.

Nice :D Duberinos and you have to say it in first person though ;)

Hmm, guess you got lucky. Praise kek, and may Trump win gloriously tonight!

Muh sexist muh I'm college aged muh he's male
>can't see her own hypocrisy

Post her number

69 get what do you want me to send

investmentnews.com/article/20160923/FREE/160929959/advisers-say-this-part-of-hillary-clintons-estate-tax-plan-is-worse

Tell her that "the bad man that said mean things isnt as bad as the one who laughed about getting off a little girl rapist and far less sexist"

nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0

Point her to another candidate who isn't a complete joke. Oh, right... there isn't one.

(((Neocohens)))

>tfw sister is already redpilled
Just last night she was talking about how retarded BLM was and all they want is a racewar and more gibs

Next time she asks you to do something, just don't do it.

Ignore her until she sees the light. Tough love is the only way now.

Once she realises her family members want nothing to do with her bullshit, she'll kick the habit