How could someone do this?

And how could people just watch and do nothing?

Is this a sign that we're at the end of civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Attributes_of_Kali_Yuga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Prophesied_events_during_a_Kali_Yuga
thelaw.com/law/good-samaritan-laws-the-duty-to-help-or-rescue-someone.218/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
youtube.com/watch?v=EqqC1uk8KJI
liveleak.com/view?i=cf7_1474734988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, dumbass burger, some retard drowning his daughter doesn't mean civilization is collapsing.

People aren't lifeguards.

Fuckin idiot. Who the fuck can't swim?

It's Mexico so who cares

Not my chair not my problem

You can't jail someone for not helping someone, in the US at least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Attributes_of_Kali_Yuga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Prophesied_events_during_a_Kali_Yuga

Of course you can. Didn't you watch the last episode ever of Seinfeld? Good Samaritan laws.

Post the video.

Swedes

Good Samaritan laws protects you from being sued if you try to help. They don't obligate you to help.

>See drowning girl
>Try to help
>Get accused of pedophilia
>???
>Life ruined
>Realize it's easier to live with the guilt of just not helping

The "new" Swedes you mean

>Try to save the child
>The child die
>Get charged with murder

Aren't my business. I don't fucking care about some mexishit child dying.

>the good weather is getting the blame
This is great.

Well it should be law that if you see someone in trouble and it's no danger to you to help them, but you don't, you should go to jail and have to pay fines to the person if they survived or their family if they died.

thelaw.com/law/good-samaritan-laws-the-duty-to-help-or-rescue-someone.218/

There wasn't any other swimmers you retards
Also looked like the guy was trying to use the old fashioned method of teaching your kids to swim

>the number of nigger refugees skyrockets, so does the drowning

>the good weather
yeah, thats why, om sure.

>swedes
lol

Is there a shortage of Mexicans or something? Why is this important?

someone post the chinese baby getting chucked over the fence

>Mexican
>girl

>Swedes
Not somalians

>Jump into to help daughter
>Guys says you tried to snatch her from the pool
>Girl agrees with her dad
>Get raped in mexican prison

Yeah, no.

>Also looked like the guy was trying to use the old fashioned method of teaching your kids to sink or swim
FTFY

Jumping into a body of water with a drowning person is inherently dangerous. It's pretty much the first thing they teach you in life guard training.

Seeing as how even looking at a kid that isn't yours can get you on a sex offender registry, it is absolutely NO surprise no one helped.

Is this one of those anchor babies everyone is talking about?

There are duty to rescue laws. But they simply say that if you see someone who is hurt it is by law required you call 911.

Let me get this straight. A crazy man threw a little girl into a crowded swimming pool and everyone inside the swimming pool decided to keep swimming instead of saving a drowning little girl?

I guess that's what they call it Magical Realism.

I don't know, man, if I saw someone just rock up and throw their kid into the water I'd assume that kid could swim

I think you are obligated to at least report it if you witness it

Dumb pic but clever reply, have a (You).

kek

Not when it's a 5ft pool you can stand in you dink.

>And how could people just watch and do nothing?

This is why:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas

Even if this man is not a member of a cartel the population has been condition and terrorized into never interfering with illegal activity for fear of reprisal and death.

This is really dicey and nobody will ever prosecute you for this.

You can simply claim you didn't want to endanger your own life and there's nothing they can do about it.

theres no one else there, look at the security cam pic

Yeah well guess what my older brother threw me into a pool when I was around her age and I instinctively swam for my fucking life and lived.

Maybe she should have tried harder

>people can't prove you saw the person

Public space is not a consent. It should be possible to be without having to interact with other people - with the exception police.

>the magical world of libertarians

Were you 3 years old? Or is it just your reading comprehension is at that level?

>And how could people just watch and do nothing?

They live in a multicultural, soulless society where nobody has any connection to each other, other than the fact that they all live in a zone of land controlled by the same state organ.

What in the actual fuck?
Helping drowning girl will put you on the same level as pedophile?
If this mentality is like this for the most of USA then sorry but you guys are already lost...

That's how I learned, almost drowned twice.

Hey you fucker.

Not cool.

It's true though. Being the child is so young they would collaborate with the father and you're fucked.

nobody helps cause they don't have to, they ain't lifeguards and they aren't police. we aren't paid to help others so fuck off. one less mexican, who cares

>Mexico
>Jailed for 100 years

Fake. The maximum penalty for anything in Mexico is 30 years.

neurons intensifying to the point I may not be able to contain them

they were talking about a fucking law, helping a drowning person anywhere not just a 5ft pool like the story in the OP

That river is the hero the white race deserves.

Sex crime laws in the USA are puritan, obsessed with age of consent and carry draconian punishments out of line with the crime.

In the USA, raping a child will earn you less prison time than possession of CP.

found it

30 years in a Mexican jail I believe is a death sentence.

Seems like a good father to me.

>sink or swim lil taco
>survival of the fittest
>can't win if you don't play

Why are all Mexicans fat and named Jose, again?

Even tough there is an camera recording.
I cant get my mind over it...
Even if i was to be branded as an pedo i would have tried to save the girl. Atleast i would be able to watch in to the mirror when i would grow old.
I was saved few times and I have saved the one girl once. If i have a chance to help someone again ill do it.

Ohh, so that's the source of this image

future foxconn worker

Well that is quite fucked up.

Being branded as a pedo will be far worse than thinking about "damn I should have done something to save that kid". Even if you're somehow found not guilty it'll be just as bad as if you were. Not fucking worth it.

How is her age relevant even newborn babies can swim

>saved

That's some interesting shit Ameribro

Ah yes I forgot that is why no humans need to learn to swim. We all can swim naturally, even the ones that fucking drown.

no, they can't. they have a diving reflex which will save them for about 15 seconds, but they're incapable of swimming. older ones can be taught to float.

Holy shit

The problem with that experiment was very low gene pool.
With just 8 animals to mix their genes will most likely result in complications in near future.

>normal humans are born with the ability to swim enough to save their lives
>typically only niggers drown

Really makes you think.

Was I the only one taught to swim like this?

While I had the basic's down I still wouldn't swim in the deep end, My dad just threw me in and told me to swim.

when people drown they don't flail around screaming like in a movie, they just sink under the water and you cant see them instantly, thats why you have to train to be a lifeguard to keep track of how many people are in the water

and you know, they're also spics

What a lot of people don't understand about drowning infants is that they don't flail around and yell for help like they do in the movies. In real life they just kind of sink to the bottom and die after a little while. It doesn't look like anyone else is in the pool, they probably didn't even know anything was happening.

Why so I can perform CPR on them, and break their ribs in the process or maybe do something wrong so then they decide to sue me if they survive?

Of course we can all swim naturally do you think Ugg the caveman had a swimming instructor when he first went into deep water?

>Average Mexican women

It is a dad's duty to throw his child in the pool

youtube.com/watch?v=EqqC1uk8KJI

There is no individual anymore, only the hive

>The "new" Swedes
Kek

This 100%. Water is doing good work anyway, let nature take its course.

liveleak.com/view?i=cf7_1474734988

Last time I rushed to a loli in a swimming pool I was yelled at and the security removed me from the premises.

Mestizos have been doing a lot worse stuff than this for hundreds- maybe thousands of years. It could be worse. He could have cut out her tongue and then eviscerated her first. This was just what you'd call a ''humane sacrifice''.

One down, xxx gazillion to go.
Bring back the Mayan culture!

Teresa ((Berg))) telling other countries who to imprison again.

Shared responsibility and sheep.

As cheesy as it sound, look at the beginning of of Gantz.

>all those mass deaths

Fuck the mass media. ISIS kills a handful of people and that makes it an international affair and these assholes have been doing it hardcore for a fucking decade now and barely a blip. Those numbers are far higher I'd bet with no reporting and sheer terror.

It's sad people have to deal with that shit in a country right next to the US and Canada.

>"Daddy, I don't want to go in the water!"

>"You need to learn to swim in case you have to cross a river when we sneak into the USA."

>Fuggg....I don't know how to swim, either....

>Lights out, little jumping bean

>stepdaughter
guess he was tired of being a cuck

What does this guy think he's an indian?

Blame the jews
Lifeguards get sued for saving people and it's literally the only reason they're ever around

The Zetas are more dangerous than ISIS to anyone living in America. They would not be above assassinating any member of the media who brought too much attention to them, even in the USA.

You should be careful who you speak about them to, or make posts in the wrong places online. They are not to be trifled with.