There's a goddamn Pepe normie app on the Google play store. This needs to fucking stop

There's a goddamn Pepe normie app on the Google play store. This needs to fucking stop.

I'm thinking of selling my Pepe stock. It can only go so far before its just completely normified.

>pepe app

OY VEY

>still normie free

it's our fault to begin with, we basically took pepe from /wiz/ and whored it around

Me too, the pepe bubble is about to pop.

>tfw had the dankest pepe bank, 1/3 were oc. Spent around 20 hours creating them. Broke Hdd

Don't even have pic realted rage pepe saved yet. I don't want to hurt my memes anymore

Telegram updated with Pepe stickers

this app is so fun :^)

I think I killed that man in Mount & Blade.

>/wiz/
go back to wizardchan

Shit that's bad. "Nerdy" teenage girls will be posting that shit to each other

Deutsche Bank has a lot of Pepe bonds that they're going to have to sell when they go insolvent.

I'd get out now.

kek

pepe emojis are on the way

Should I download?

can we take a moment and appreciate how sadfrog if now such a huge meme hat almost a decade later its having a direct effect on the presidential election and more? honestly incredible, it was always my favorite after the coolface was run into the ground by normies as the "trollface"

it's really something. What was it about Pepe that made him such a phenomenon? I always thought Wojack was funnier.

they both created a sense of empathy i think but wojak has no versatility whereas "feels bad/good man" was just the beginning for pepe apparently

black social media embraced pepe. normie culture in america tends to mimic black culture.

as much as Cred Forums hates dindus, they managed to harness the power of meme magic and kept pepe alive.

Why???

pepe is exploitable as fuck. all dank memes from the old times were good because they were "oh, exploitable!". you can turn pepe into anything and he'll still work

I like the app. Please don't save. Ultra rare.

You now realize that pee pee poo poo rares will be the hallmark of our period to future art historians

It's a good thing to have more neonazi propaganda in the hands of the normies.

Soon swastikas will just be a little bit edgy and they'll come back again.

Wojak and Pepe are a duo act like Fry and Laurie. It's meaningless to compare them.

Now that Pepe = White Nationalist, I would like to see it spread.

Kek

when is the poo poo pepe version coming out?

>this is all Cred Forums's fault

Not gonna let this thread down.

Post Wojaks.

All me

Thanks app!

not_getting_the_joke.jpg

do you not have any pepes to share newfag ? :)

it's like how mickey mouse was created by a nazi sympathizer and now it's all mainstream.

>Praise KeK!! XDD
>>>>>>>r/the_donald

I tried :(

And while they do they automatically making the right stronger because like hillary said it's a nazi frog after all :^)

Fucking nuke this thread and send it back to the hellhole it came from.

what has you triggered americard? "pepe" has been around Cred Forums for at the vary least decade, probably longer, which is longer than your balls have been dropped

>announces report
>announces sage
I think you're the only one on here needing banned

Pepe has been normalfag for a while now.

You stupid kekuck newscum don't get it.

Pepe is dead.

>>>>>>>r/the_donald

Anything to makes it to Reddit is already dead. Then they'll beat some more. Way of the world.

>mfw cashing in on pepe

xD oh shit you really got me, takes me back to sixth grade. what's middle school like nowadays?

>newfriend embarrasses himself
why dont you go ahead and post again, im running low on things to chuckle at

Thanks user

>kekcuk
>calling anyone new

>>>>>>>>>r/the_donald

ewwwwwww i was gonna sleep

You're an annoying faggot.

DELET THIS

All me

Can u get this app on iphones?

All me